Author Topic: DATELINE NBC  (Read 1289 times)

dirtydog

• Getbig II
DATELINE NBC
« on: March 20, 2012, 06:36:31 AM »
Did anyone see dateline the other night?

It always made me wonder when i read these OTC packages saying "Not evaluated by FDA", the dude from dateline, Chris Hansen takes capsules loaded w/ arsenic, he marketing them as a weight loss pill. He makes a bs analysis report saying what is in the pills (obviously not noting arsenic) and brings it to some guy claiming to have a lab. This dude more or less copied the original analysis report and gave it back with his letterhead. That's fk'n scary. So they had a certification from a lab and were now able to market this stuff.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: DATELINE NBC
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 08:14:11 AM »
Did anyone see dateline the other night?

It always made me wonder when i read these OTC packages saying "Not evaluated by FDA", the dude from dateline, Chris Hansen takes capsules loaded w/ arsenic, he marketing them as a weight loss pill. He makes a bs analysis report saying what is in the pills (obviously not noting arsenic) and brings it to some guy claiming to have a lab. This dude more or less copied the original analysis report and gave it back with his letterhead. That's fk'n scary. So they had a certification from a lab and were now able to market this stuff.

and that my friend is the supplement history explained in 5 sentences.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 12:59:27 PM »
  I saw it.

My mother and I were both using Slim Xtreme for a few months back when it was still on the market. I believe that was one of several thermogenics that was spiked with Meridia.

dirtydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 03:59:01 AM »
It blows my mind that with all these checks and balances it is so easy to market this stuff.

I remember years back they said the original Hot Stuff had real steroids in it, after seeing this, i believe it.