Author Topic: It has been 6+ months since I last asked why Obama deserves reelection  (Read 3618 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Any Obama splooge drinkers care to take another swing at this? Try doing it by talking about why Obama deserves it instead of why the GOP doesn't.

I await the lack of responses.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
for your question, its unfortunate because there aren't any real legit OB supports here that could carry out a reasonable argument.  For must its just a Ad hom venture.  I would welcome a real debate about it free from derailment and i even would filter the ad hom out on this thread.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Any Obama splooge drinkers care to take another swing at this? Try doing it by talking about why Obama deserves it instead of why the GOP doesn't.

lolz

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
lolz

the only issue thar Obama voters will make is that Romney will be worse than Obama in that with a GOP house and probably GOP senate, Romney will get 2 picks on TJE court and not be restrained by TJE congress.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Haha let me try then since nobody else has the balls ;)

1. He killed Bin Laden.

2. No wars created.

3. Improving economy(compared to 2008 at least)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So Bin Laden is still alive?

Obama has started more wars than Bush?

The economy was better in 2008?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Post back when you leave puberty please ;)

So Bin Laden is still alive?

Obama has started more wars than Bush?

The economy was better in 2008?

Egypt, Yemen, lybia, doubled afganistan. 

Had nothing to do OBL. 

Economy is still a disaster w more debt in 3 years than bush in 8.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Egypt, Yemen, lybia, doubled afganistan. 

Had nothing to do OBL. 

Economy is still a disaster w more debt in 3 years than bush in 8.

How many american soldiers has died in Egypt, Yemen and Lybia? Obamas warfare is way more intelligent than Bush/GOP(Drones anyone?).

Bush started 2 wars and fucked up our economy to catch OBL but Obama failed where Bush succeded.

The economy is better than in 2008 so the economy has improved on his watch.

Like it or not Obama is WAY better than you give him credit for. He is a corrupt dirtbag but since RP wont be a contender is doesnt matter because his opponents are just as dirty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Had nothing to do OBL. 

President Obama had nothing to do with Bin Laden getting capped?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Obama has nothing to do with the op except to say yes.
And he had no other choice BUT to say yes IMHO.
I didnt applaud Bush for doing nothing and getting Hussein, I dont applaud Obama for doing less than Bush but still grabbing OBL.
Military brought a plan to Obama. Obama said yes (under duress, both of the public finding out if he said no, and by his staff). End of story. Anyone trying to make this into more than it is is just as much of an idiot as anyone else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: It has been 6+ months since I last asked why Obama deserves reelection
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 10:04:11 AM »
Obama has nothing to do with the op except to say yes.

LMAO.....   Well, some would say the commander-in-chief giving the "YES" to pull the trigger on the most wanted terrorist in the world after the American president spent 8 years not doing it as kind of having something to do with it.  But you say Obama had NOTHING to do with OBL. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 10:05:42 AM »
LMAO.....   Well, some would say the commander-in-chief giving the "YES" to pull the trigger on the most wanted terrorist in the world after the American president spent 8 years not doing it as kind of having something to do with it.  But you say Obama had NOTHING to do with OBL. 

::)  ::)

Were you as gleeful in 2004 to re-elect Bush based upon our getting KSM? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 10:06:25 AM »
LMAO.....   Well, some would say the commander-in-chief giving the "YES" to pull the trigger on the most wanted terrorist in the world after the American president spent 8 years not doing it as kind of having something to do with it.  But you say Obama had NOTHING to do with OBL.  
Wow, youre a fucking idiot. Yes, when your admin comes to you with a military plan to get the most wanted terrorist in the world, saying NO is definatley an option.  ::)
After 8 years of saying no? Really? Are you that fucking stupid?

I dont want to hear any bullshit about not informing Pakistan being some sort of big deal, we go into countries all the time without their permission, he didnt do anything "outrageous" or "daring", it was pretty much SOP for our Special Forces.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 10:08:44 AM »
So he got Bin Laden. OK. Does that warrant another 4 years in office? I don't really see how it could.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 10:12:15 AM »
Wow, youre a fucking idiot. Yes, when your admin comes to you with a military plan to get the most wanted terrorist in the world, saying NO is definatley an option.  ::)
After 8 years of saying no? Really? Are you that fucking stupid?

I dont want to hear any bullshit about not informing Pakistan being some sort of big deal, we go into countries all the time without their permission, he didnt do anything "outrageous" or "daring", it was pretty much SOP for our Special Forces.  ::)

From what I've read, there's a really good chance that someone in Pakistan knew what was going down. Now was it the ISI? Not likely. But Pakistan's president, among other people, was most likely aware of what was happening. He may have been told at the last possible moment but someone knew as they would've buried it had it gone wrong.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 10:16:28 AM »
From what I've read, there's a really good chance that someone in Pakistan knew what was going down. Now was it the ISI? Not likely. But Pakistan's president, among other people, was most likely aware of what was happening. He may have been told at the last possible moment but someone knew as they would've buried it had it gone wrong.

Evidently Bush said "no" to Op's to get OBL for 8 years, but Obama came along and righted 8 years of wrongs with a single "yes"  ::) ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 10:26:25 AM »
I dislike Obama because he is in the pocket of Wall Street (Larry Summers anyone), but his foreign policy seems solid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 10:27:30 AM »
I dislike Obama because he is in the pocket of Wall Street (Larry Summers anyone), but his foreign policy seems solid.

LOL!!!!!   And you are RP supporter? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 10:28:36 AM »
LOL!!!!!   And you are RP supporter? 

I will support RP over Obama any day(who wouldnt ???) but im not a drone

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 10:37:18 AM »
I will support RP over Obama any day(who wouldnt ???) but im not a drone

Speaking of Drones - you are ok with obama's drone strikes on civilians? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 10:40:43 AM »
Speaking of Drones - you are ok with obama's drone strikes on civilians? 

Hell no

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 11:20:59 AM »
How many american soldiers has died in Egypt, Yemen and Lybia? Obamas warfare is way more intelligent than Bush/GOP(Drones anyone?).

Bush started 2 wars and fucked up our economy to catch OBL but Obama failed where Bush succeded.

The economy is better than in 2008 so the economy has improved on his watch.

Like it or not Obama is WAY better than you give him credit for. He is a corrupt dirtbag but since RP wont be a contender is doesnt matter because his opponents are just as dirty.

Obama wouldn't make a decision to take out OBL, Paneta and top military advisors along with Clinton pretty much forced him to do it because he was stalling for months.

Secondly, the drone program was set up in 2007 by the Bush administration, it was just carried on and used by the current admin.

Saying the economy is better in 2008 is like saying to someone who has cancer: "Hey at least you don't have AIDS!"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 11:30:40 AM »

don't you have any friends in real life that you can ask your stupid questions ?

Obama will deserve re-election is he wins the election

check back on November 6th, 2012 and you'll find out if he deserved another term

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 11:31:21 AM »
for your question, its unfortunate because there aren't any real legit OB supports here that could carry out a reasonable argument.  For must its just a Ad hom venture.  I would welcome a real debate about it free from derailment and i even would filter the ad hom out on this thread.

I think KC could carry out a legitimate discussion.  Not saying I'd agree with him, but he can better than the others.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 11:36:41 AM »
don't you have any friends in real life that you can ask your stupid questions ?

Obama will deserve re-election is he wins the election

check back on November 6th, 2012 and you'll find out if he deserved another term

Really?  Did you feel Bush DESERVED re-election in 2004 because he was re-elected?