Author Topic: Obama: "I tucked Cameron into bed in the back of AF 1" - WTF!!!!  (Read 4479 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Obama: "I tucked Cameron into bed in the back of AF 1" - WTF!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 04:25:54 PM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 04:27:09 PM »

If that's the case then you need to add every President including Teddy Rosevelt.... Bowing is the same as shaking hands in Arab Countries......you don't shake hands...especially with the left because its tradition that that hand is used for wiping your ass.

Dear God....read a book

Bullshit.  The Kings subjects bow to him.  It is common for Saudi's to shake hands when meeting.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 04:28:42 PM »
The day obama bowed to a bullshit saudi king was the day I lost a lot of respect. These fuckers are not monarchies.  They are oil grubbing assholes who would step over dying starving children so they can buy themselves a solid gold toilet to shit in.

You trollin', MOS?  I usually like your posts and didn't figure you for one of the 'tards that would care about that kind of shit.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 04:30:28 PM »
:D

Obama and Cameron belong to a pretty exclusive club, yo.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »
mind you, i live on a sink estate and do manual graft for a living. discussing the latest economic situation any more in depth than 'there's not enough fucking jobs' would likely get me some very strange looks. i'm to big for 'em to beat up  8)

on a side note! i once made the mistake of saying 'lunch' instead of 'dinner' and this woman asked me if i were, 'a fucking snob'. i kid you not  :-X
Ach. Just kibitzing. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner/Supper.  No tea.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 09:25:14 PM »
Michelle is calling Oprah for a lezbo session as we speak.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 10:35:55 PM »
Cameron 'tucked in bed' by Obama during US trip

US President Barack Obama (R) and British Prime Minister David Cameron conduct a joint press conference in the Rose Garden on March 14, at the White House in Washington, DC. Cameron on Tuesday revealed he was "tucked up in bed" by Obama during the pair's recent trip on Air Force One.
AFP - British Prime Minister David Cameron on Tuesday revealed he was "tucked up in bed" by US President Barack Obama during the pair's recent trip on Air Force One.

The two leaders were repeatedly seen back-slapping and sharing jokes during Cameron's recent US visit, but now it appears the friendship was sealed when the president offered Cameron the use of his personal quarters.

"It was 4 o'clock UK time so he (Obama) said 'David, why don't you use my bed and put your feet up,' so I duly did," he told members of his constituency in Witney, south England.

"Barack went to the back of the plane and explained to my private secretary and the team 'don't worry, the British Prime Minister is fine I have just tucked him up in bed'. I don't think that has happened before," added Cameron.

Obama went out of his way to hail America's "indispensable" relationship with Britain during last week's visit, even offering to learn the rules of cricket, gifting his guest a top of the range American grill, and laying on a sumptuous state dinner.

http://www.france24.com/en/20120320-cameron-tucked-bed-obama-during-us-trip

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 08:59:55 AM »
Obama to Cameron:  2 in the Stink later. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 09:01:27 AM »
 ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 01:58:45 PM »
^^^

Seriously hurts your credibility, or what's left of it when you post shots like this inferring stuff. When you do have something of value (making an assumption that one day you will) who's gonna bother to pay attention? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 02:02:05 PM »
^^^

Seriously hurts your credibility, or what's left of it when you post shots like this inferring stuff. When you do have something of value (making an assumption that one day you will) who's gonna bother to pay attention? 

Ouch!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 02:13:58 PM »
Ouch!

Please bump the last post of yours that does not involve attacking someone else or calling names.