Author Topic: Obama: "I tucked Cameron into bed in the back of AF 1" - WTF!!!!  (Read 4480 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Obama Tucked David Cameron Into Bed On Air Force One
Amy Silverstein, GlobalPost | 1 minute ago | 1 | A A A   

PPresident Barack Obama appears to have a rather cuddly approach to foreign relations.   

British Prime Minister David Cameron recounted a story about Obama letting him borrow his bed while on the Air Force One.

"He said ‘David, why don’t you use my bed and put your feet up,'" Cameron said, according to the Daily Telegraph.

“So I duly did and Barack went to the back of the plane and explained to my private secretary and the team...'Don’t worry, the British Prime Minister is fine, I’ve just tucked him up in bed.'"

More from GlobalPost: Germany battles over the future of solar energy

Cameron was speaking at a public business awards ceremony, the Telegraph said. He said that the incident reminded him of other famous, random interactions between US and British leaders, Metro reported.

"We remember the story of Winston Churchill when he stayed in the White House and he was in the bath. [Franklin D] Roosevelt walked into the bathroom and Churchill stood up and said 'The British prime minister has nothing to hide from the president of the United States,'" Cameron said.

Cameron was the first foreign leader invited on the Air Force One by Obama, according to Metro.

A White House aide told The Asian Age that the two leaders also bonded at a basketball game. Cameron sat courtside with Obama as the president explained the rules.

This post originally appeared at GlobalPost

See AlsoAnother Poll Has Obama CollapsingRichard Branson Went To The Fancy White House Dinner And Asked Obama For WeedMeet The 'Richard Branson Of Iceland' Ron Paul Is Winning ANOTHER Caucus, And The Media Isn't Telling You About It

Please follow Europe on Twitter and Facebook.

Read more: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/obama-tucked-david-cameron-air-force-one#ixzz1ph8gOolv

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Obama: "I tucked Cameron into bed in the back of AF 1" - WTF!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 02:35:57 PM »

PPresident Barack Obama appears to have a rather cuddly approach to foreign relations.   

British Prime Minister David Cameron recounted a story about Obama letting him borrow his bed while on the Air Force One.

"He said ‘David, why don’t you use my bed and put your feet up,'" Cameron said, according to the Daily Telegraph.

“So I duly did and Barack went to the back of the plane and explained to my private secretary and the team...'Don’t worry, the British Prime Minister is fine, I’ve just tucked him up in bed.'"

Cameron was speaking at a public business awards ceremony, the Telegraph said. He said that the incident reminded him of other famous, random interactions between US and British leaders, Metro reported.

"We remember the story of Winston Churchill when he stayed in the White House and he was in the bath. [Franklin D] Roosevelt walked into the bathroom and Churchill stood up and said 'The British prime minister has nothing to hide from the president of the United States,'" Cameron said.

Cameron was the first foreign leader invited on the Air Force One by Obama, according to Metro.

A White House aide told The Asian Age that the two leaders also bonded at a basketball game. Cameron sat courtside with Obama as the president explained the rules.

See AlsoAnother Poll Has Obama CollapsingRichard Branson Went To The Fancy White House Dinner And Asked Obama For WeedMeet The 'Richard Branson Of Iceland' Ron Paul Is Winning ANOTHER Caucus, And The Media Isn't Telling You About It

Read more: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/obama-tucked-david-cameron-air-force-one#ixzz1ph8gOolv

Nothing wrong with having a little foreign hospitality.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 02:37:08 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »

Come on 3333...

Are you going to stoop so low as to post any random video from a weirdo on the internet claiming outrageous allegations?

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »
The day obama bowed to a bullshit saudi king was the day I lost a lot of respect. These fuckers are not monarchies.  They are oil grubbing assholes who would step over dying starving children so they can buy themselves a solid gold toilet to shit in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 02:44:52 PM »
 :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 02:48:22 PM »
:)

Probably wondered why so many white kids played a black sport.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 02:48:33 PM »
The day obama bowed to a bullshit saudi king was the day I lost a lot of respect. These fuckers are not monarchies.  They are oil grubbing assholes who would step over dying starving children so they can buy themselves a solid gold toilet to shit in.

Agree. Where's that pic of Shrub holding hands with the King?   ;D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:28 PM »
Lol @ 333333 trying to make something out of absolutely nothing. I hate Obama but this discredits the anti Obama crowd.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 02:56:12 PM »
And in other breaking news, a leaf fell from a tree earlier today....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »
 :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 03:04:27 PM »
 :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 03:05:40 PM »
  ::)
Name:    333386
Position:    Getbig V
Date Registered:    August 29, 2006, 01:15:06 PM
Last Active:    Today at 06:03:49 PM

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 03:07:43 PM »
He felt this was so important, he started the exact same thread on two different forums.

Loser boy should be seeking help at this stage.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »

You seem like a reasonable chap, why do you keep posting material that has nothing to do with bodybuilding in the Gossip & Opinions forum?

Why don't you post this in the politics board?

"1"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 03:09:06 PM »
Name:    333386
Position:    Getbig V
Date Registered:    August 29, 2006, 01:15:06 PM
Last Active:    Today at 06:03:49 PM

And that is just THIS board.  He has already admitted he trolls other boards every day as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 03:10:47 PM »

You seem like a reasonable chap, why do you keep posting material that has nothing to do with bodybuilding in the Gossip & Opinions forum?

Why don't you post this in the politics board?

"1"

He posted it there as well.  He just needs an audience to validate his existence today.  Low self esteem and insecurities must be getting the best of him.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »

Come on 3333...

Are you going to stoop so low as to post any random video from a weirdo on the internet claiming outrageous allegations?

"1"

OMR, how dare you refer to his father as a weirdo...have more respect

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 03:27:15 PM »
He posted it there as well.  He just needs an audience to validate his existence today.  Low self esteem and insecurities must be getting the best of him.
Given his loathsome racist and hateful propensities, I can't imagine his everyday existence. Must be like that wheelchair-bound guy in Clockwork Orange, who finally finds a voice for his energies and tries to kill our Droogie, Alex.   :-\   

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 03:46:12 PM »

its a bit of a joke you fucking numpty  ::)

christ, am i glad or fucking what, that we don't give a rats fucking arse about politics over here the way you fuckers obsess and try and outdo and point score (on line of all fucking places   :-\) with each other, over there. nitpicking every fucking word, even when its lighthearted shit like this..  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »

You fucking moron.  That's generally done for foreign leaders...in addition to former presidents.  The rule is first to last so if Bush Sr, Clinton and Obama were on Air Force One then Bush would get the first bed, Clinton the sofa, and Obama would sleep on the floor.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 04:00:27 PM »

If that's the case then you need to add every President including Teddy Rosevelt.... Bowing is the same as shaking hands in Arab Countries......you don't shake hands...especially with the left because its tradition that that hand is used for wiping your ass.

Dear God....read a book
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 04:04:10 PM »

its a bit of a joke you fucking numpty  ::)

christ, am i glad or fucking what, that we don't give a rats fucking arse about politics over here the way you fuckers obsess and try and outdo and point score (on line of all fucking places   :-\) with each other, over there. nitpicking every fucking word, even when its lighthearted shit like this..  ::)
Easy, brad. Even the Americans acknowledge their British masters in the Yellow Press industry.  Daily Fail, anyone? Rupert Murdoch? Americans are pikers compared to the yobs.    :)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
Easy, brad. Even the Americans acknowledge their British masters in the Yellow Press industry.  Daily Fail, anyone? Rupert Murdoch? Americans are pikers compared to the yobs.    :)

well true lol.. but if were to go into work and start yakking politics all the time, i'd soon find myself sat alone on me break   ;D

mind you, i live on a sink estate and do manual graft for a living. discussing the latest economic situation any more in depth than 'there's not enough fucking jobs' would likely get me some very strange looks. i'm to big for 'em to beat up  8)

on a side note! i once made the mistake of saying 'lunch' instead of 'dinner' and this woman asked me if i were, 'a fucking snob'. i kid you not  :-X