Author Topic: GH15 - Do I have potential?  (Read 26755 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Do I have potential?
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2012, 03:40:36 AM »
Look at all of my posts in this thread,they are all advocating hard work,no trolling or flaming,just hard fucking work.

Lots of people put you down..............follow the diet I posted,surely they have food in South Africa.

The diet`s tough,are you tough enough to give it a shot?

Generation nothingness = want it all without working for it!

Im with you here Wes,

When Im waking up at every 5:30am so I can measure out some EC drink a strong green tea, cycling hard (by the beach  :D) and eating an exact strict diet - never ever going over my calories - saying no EVERY time some m'fucker brings cakes into the office for their birthday - lifting weights 5 times a week - being a father/husband - only having one cheat meal (also carefully thought out) per fortnight to keep up my moral.......etc......etc eating fucken nuts at work instead of snickers ( :'()

Then I see this kid and that picture, with the same kid posting about his dedication? oh brother.

Like Wes said, don't even pick up a f'n needle if you have not carefully put the other 3 pieces of the puzzle together. It's like buying 400 dollar shoes, wearing them with walmart trousers, messed up hair, smelly breath, stains on your t-shirt and wondering WHY THE LADIES AT THE BAR ARE NOT IMPRESSED BY YOUR SHOES AND NOT SUCKING YOUR PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2012, 03:44:04 AM »
How did I make fun of you?

I did put up a smiley at some of the others comments,but my posts are all advocating hard work and dedication.............. ..............it might sound old school but it is still a prerequisite.

I`m glad you`re not a part of generation nothingness and if indeed you feel like I insulted you,it wasn`t my intention but sometimes a good kick in the ass will make people see things from a differtent perspective.

I fuck around on here for fun,and at times I troll or fuck with people,but for the most part,I`m here for the fun part and to learn or help others if I`m able to.

Sorry if you feel I insulted you......good luck and train hard.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2012, 03:46:55 AM »
I beg to differ Wes, have you seen some of the Pro's off drugs, and I mean completely off them?  Yates didn't have genetics, he was a skinny little skin head. Look at some of the photos of Arnold off and he looks like a runner. Strydom was pitiful and on drugs his physique and shoulders looked great. All these guys were skinny off drugs, not fat.  It all boils down to if a person has minimal fat and good response to drugs.    Because this kid looks like he has a predisposition to hold fat, he'll have to struggle to look lean and keep weight off.  I do agree with you on the kid needs cardio and food control. He needs to look at his parents, if they are smooth and dumpy, then odds are he will be.  If they are skinny and he's fat from being lazy and stuffing his pie hole, well then he could look good with some hard work and then move on to drugs.
Yes, both my parents are chubby and gain fat quite easily. But its more on my mothers side. My father was kind of muscular and lean when he was younger but only now with age he started to gain a bit fat.
My mother has struggeld with her weight for most of her life and I also was way overweight when I was younger. When I was between 13-15 y/o my bodyfat was atleats over 20% and then I got way skinny when I started training and the became a chubby strong guy. I'm 20 btw.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2012, 03:47:41 AM »
Im with you here Wes,

When Im waking up at every 5:30am so I can measure out some EC drink a strong green tea, cycling hard (by the beach  :D) and eating an exact strict diet - never ever going over my calories - saying no EVERY time some m'fucker brings cakes into the office for their birthday - lifting weights 5 times a week - being a father/husband - only having one cheat meal (also carefully thought out) per fortnight to keep up my moral.......etc......etc eating fucken nuts at work instead of snickers ( :'()

Then I see this kid and that picture, with the same kid posting about his dedication? oh brother.

Like Wes said, don't even pick up a f'n needle if you have not carefully put the other 3 pieces of the puzzle together. It's like buying 400 dollar shoes, wearing them with walmart trousers, messed up hair, smelly breath, stains on your t-shirt and wondering WHY THE LADIES AT THE BAR ARE NOT IMPRESSED BY YOUR SHOES AND NOT SUCKING YOUR PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good post!

Being in great shape isn`t easy and takes some level of determination as well as a lot of dedication.

If it was easy,we`d all walk around looking like Arnold while eating whatever we wanted to and hardly training.

You can still have a life outside the gym,and still eat well and do cardio.......it really doesn`t take up all that much time,just make it part of your lifestyle.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2012, 04:07:05 AM »
Me at 15/16 and last year when I was leaner...

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2012, 04:08:36 AM »
gh15 account users don't look much if any better than op.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2012, 04:09:55 AM »
Good post!

Being in great shape isn`t easy and takes some level of determination as well as a lot of dedication.

If it was easy,we`d all walk around looking like Arnold while eating whatever we wanted to and hardly training.

You can still have a life outside the gym,and still eat well and do cardio.......it really doesn`t take up all that much time,just make it part of your lifestyle.
Im with you here Wes,

When Im waking up at every 5:30am so I can measure out some EC drink a strong green tea, cycling hard (by the beach  :D) and eating an exact strict diet - never ever going over my calories - saying no EVERY time some m'fucker brings cakes into the office for their birthday - lifting weights 5 times a week - being a father/husband - only having one cheat meal (also carefully thought out) per fortnight to keep up my moral.......etc......etc eating fucken nuts at work instead of snickers ( :'()

finally ....some sense on getbig!!! about fucking time, far to much rubbish spouted on here by people who have never looked good a single day in there lives

also, fat peoples lack of will power truly sickens me!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2012, 04:34:28 AM »

finally ....some sense on getbig!!! about fucking time, far to much rubbish spouted on here by people who have never looked good a single day in there lives

well.....
i do not agree here totally..... ;D
i have done this... dieting around the clock.. eating every fucking 2/3 hours...
when someone offered me a cake i refused.... missing out on life big time!!
now i just use common sense.....!
i eat about 4 meals a day...my breakfast is a real party..! lol... i eat about 5 eggwhites and some bread and cake... yes cake! lol... i love it!
then the rest of my meals are low carb and protein... i eat a chicken.... whole eggs.... only after my work out i eat carbs again... rice and chicken... not dry but tastefull and rich...
when someone offers me a snack.. i eat it! when i feel like eating some sweets i eat it!
but always with common sense.... not to much....
result is i look much better then when i was stuffing myself with "clean" foods every 2/3 hours....
most of you guys eat waaayyyy to much....
anyway most of my food consist of whole eggs... chicken.... some bread, rice... all very tastefull and rich .... not dry boring food....

you only live once man..... do not miss out to much!
Be Happy,
Optimus

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2012, 04:37:35 AM »
How did I make fun of you?

I did put up a smiley at some of the others comments,but my posts are all advocating hard work and dedication.............. ..............it might sound old school but it is still a prerequisite.

I`m glad you`re not a part of generation nothingness and if indeed you feel like I insulted you,it wasn`t my intention but sometimes a good kick in the ass will make people see things from a differtent perspective.

I fuck around on here for fun,and at times I troll or fuck with people,but for the most part,I`m here for the fun part and to learn or help others if I`m able to.

Sorry if you feel I insulted you......good luck and train hard.
I apologise. Maybe I was maybe a bit to sensitive or didn't read your posts the right way.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2012, 04:40:33 AM »
I apologise. Maybe I was maybe a bit to sensitive or didn't read your posts the right way.
No problem bro,good luck in your training.  ;)

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2012, 07:27:06 AM »
The internet has gone crazy with advice about how you have to eat large in order to be large.  This is true for the big guys but what they don't tell you is they didn't start off at 5k calories a day.  You have to work your way up to it.  Once you get to a point where you look good but stop making progress with your weights that is when you increase your calories and your dosages.  Even with the assistance of drugs it still takes patience and consistency.  I've seen so many people try to rush it and they end up looking like big fat red water balloons.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
dude start dieting
Eat clean every meal, maybe 1 cheat meal a week.  Your way to fat, you will never look good being fat.
By the looks of u, u need to do at least 45min to an hour of cardio a day after your workout.
Do this and after a few weeks u will see results.  Idk why your even messing around with aas, you just need to lose that blubber first.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2012, 08:06:14 AM »
Yeah he`ll be Mr. Olympia in no time flat

This kid needs to get busy and actually put in some work in the gym,on the treadmill,and at the table consistently,then worry about drugs.This is the kind of guy who should have never started on gear until he came at least remotely close to his natural potential.

No base,no foundation,no discipline = no bodybuilding.You don`t just get a decent physique by hoping for one,or by osmosis.........bottom line!!

Damn it!

I'm sooooooo fucking sick of these children who 1. Eat constantly like a Piggy  2. DO NO CARDIO  3.TAKE FUCKING TREN FOR GODS SAKE!

Does that make sense to ANYONE? DOES IT?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
You don't have a right to tell me I don't train hard... Maybe I don't apply that same attitude to nutrition or cardio but I do know I train hard in the gym and do my best. I may not have the best genetics and may have gotten bunk/underdosed gear but I do know myself and you don't so you don't have any backing saying I don't train hard and bust my ass in the gym.
And I do respect you Wes because you know a lot more than me and have been in the game a lot longer than me, but you don't have any right saying I don't train hard just because I'm not ripped.

1. MAYBE?

2. YOU TRAIN HARD? REALLY?

3. NOT RIPPED? LOL!LOL! Dude you ARE FAT.

Sorry Wes, he made me do it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2012, 08:10:34 AM »
;)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2012, 08:16:05 AM »
;)

Look man, just eat less food, do cardio 4 times per week, NO ANABOLICS, oh AND EAT LESS.

Then post a pic looking like a lean machine, along with a note that says "fuck off D.O.U.P."

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2012, 08:29:24 AM »
Look man, just eat less food, do cardio 4 times per week, NO ANABOLICS, oh AND EAT LESS.

Then post a pic looking like a lean machine, along with a note that says "fuck off D.O.U.P."

Fuck off D.O.U.P.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2012, 08:39:16 AM »
bro, first off do not get bronkaid or any type of ephedrine, your BP will sky rocket at that BF since your on tren and other drugs as well. matter of fact stay away from ephedrine period.  I def recommend trying t3 if you can get it, start at 25mcg and work your way up.... you look like shit but you have massive balls for posting those pics.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2012, 08:39:45 AM »

Yes!!! Fat people + willpower = not fat people lol it's as simple as that man

Im with you mate, nothing worse than a fat bitch moaning about how she used to be a size 10 5 years ago while slowly muching a whole packet of biscuits every day in the office lol  >:(

I always remember one time when I was the youngest guy in the office, some fat girl was moaning about how she is 'stuck' at blah blah weight and can't seem to 'shift it' (the bitch was about 15 stones and 5'5 lol) so without thinking I shout "It probably doesn't help that you eat a pack of cookies every morning at your desk!!!!!"

Well, i thought it was funny but I got a lot of hate for a while for that one lol. ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2012, 08:44:39 AM »
Fuck off D.O.U.P.

Solid.
 :)
Should have known that was coming. :)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2012, 08:46:41 AM »
Solid.
 :)
Should have known that was coming. :)

I am glad I did not disapoint you.   ;)

I forgot to mention that I am going to post a pic in 6 weeks showing me under 10% BF.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2012, 09:11:56 AM »
Me at 15/16 and last year when I was leaner...

you were 13-14% there,congrats,now you gained 4 lbs of muscle and 20 lbs of fat over.GOOD JOB! ::)

GETBIG!

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »
I didn't mean to pick at your posts. It just felt to me like you made fun of me in most of your posts.
I appreciate it that your being honest and I'm sure you didn't intend to insult me, just came toward me that way.
And I do admit I should work harder at dieting and cardio to get my weight and bodyfat down and that what I really am doing at the moment.
As I said I started dieting last week and I know how to set up a diet and know what works for me and I WILL post pics again when I'm leaner and let you guys critique again.
The reason I posted the pics in the first place is because I got a lot of positive comments about the size I've gained here in SA, and I just wanted other peoples opinions on it, positive or negative.
But thanks for everything and watch this space.

Dude wes is probably the only dude on getbig that will actually help you and not be an asshole. You completely ignored all of the clowns in this thread mocking you calling you a piglet and female and yet you go at it with wes.

Go back and read all his posts, and get on the diet he posted. If you wont do that you are just a lazy kid who is the epitome of generation nothingness.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
Hey Mr. Cat, do I have potential?
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2012, 09:42:55 AM »
Dude wes is probably the only dude on getbig that will actually help you and not be an asshole. You completely ignored all of the clowns in this thread mocking you calling you a piglet and female and yet you go at it with wes.

Go back and read all his posts, and get on the diet he posted. If you wont do that you are just a lazy kid who is the epitome of generation nothingness.
Thanks for the kind words bro!  ;)