Author Topic: GH15 - Do I have potential?  (Read 26798 times)

mrgut

• Getbig II
Re: GH15 - Do I have potential?
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2012, 09:30:02 AM »
Seriously doubt the 250lbs even at 6'1". But anyways I would use the drugs at your stage of development to preserve any lean tissue you may have, while dieting off some fat. Secondly, I would completely revamp your approach to bodybuilding. You dont need to be minus 10%bf to look good, although where you're at now is just to much. You could focus for the next 2.5 months and drop a solid 15lbs of fat to bring you to a sweet spot for building muscle in the 12-14% range. Most people on here severely underestimate what their bf is(with a few obvious exemptions). 8-10% is gangster and will get you noticed wherever you are. 5-7% is what most state and regional competitors step on stage at, without including water manipulation.

Now clean up your diet. Get on the stair stepper.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2012, 09:31:59 AM »
he is not lazy in the kitchen,he is very active in the kitchen,lol,he eats shitloads and he is lazy in the gym  :D

;D!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2012, 10:45:25 AM »
he is not lazy in the kitchen,he is very active in the kitchen,lol,he eats shitloads and he is lazy in the gym  :D

:D
b

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2012, 11:10:05 AM »
Seriously doubt the 250lbs even at 6'1". But anyways I would use the drugs at your stage of development to preserve any lean tissue you may have, while dieting off some fat. Secondly, I would completely revamp your approach to bodybuilding. You dont need to be minus 10%bf to look good, although where you're at now is just to much. You could focus for the next 2.5 months and drop a solid 15lbs of fat to bring you to a sweet spot for building muscle in the 12-14% range. Most people on here severely underestimate what their bf is(with a few obvious exemptions). 8-10% is gangster and will get you noticed wherever you are. 5-7% is what most state and regional competitors step on stage at, without including water manipulation.

Now clean up your diet. Get on the stair stepper.
sweet spot is lean! period.... everything works better when lean...
and most people do not see the difference between water and fat....
go off the steroids for a week or 2.... look in the mirror , suddenly you look better? why? water is gone...
same when your sick..... and do not inject but just stay in bed.... do not eat.... drink a lot....
after you get well.. you go to the gym and people compliment you and ask if your going to do a show.. lol!!! you look better?? why??? WATER!!!! it's gone...
most bb and gymrats look about 12... but are high singles....
however the OP is just fat.... and needs to diet...
and start LEAN!!!!!
do that and you will see improvement... stay delusional and go and "bulk" and go nowhere....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swlabr

« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2012, 11:21:05 AM »
For serious bodybuilders, it's not a game of fat, it's a game of WATER!

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2012, 03:51:59 PM »
sweet spot is lean! period.... everything works better when lean...
and most people do not see the difference between water and fat....
go off the steroids for a week or 2.... look in the mirror , suddenly you look better? why? water is gone...
same when your sick..... and do not inject but just stay in bed.... do not eat.... drink a lot....
after you get well.. you go to the gym and people compliment you and ask if your going to do a show.. lol!!! you look better?? why??? WATER!!!! it's gone...
most bb and gymrats look about 12... but are high singles....
however the OP is just fat.... and needs to diet...
and start LEAN!!!!!
do that and you will see improvement... stay delusional and go and "bulk" and go nowhere....

Average gym rat? high singles!?! LMFAO! Show me these gyms where these gym rats are high singles. So basically you're saying when you see an average  225lbs bodybuilder they have 8% bf? And would only need to lose 8 or less pounds of fat to get to comp ready bf levels?

I agree though he needs to start out lean but 12-14% is lean. Especially when carring a shit load of muscle. At a legit 10% you should see full separation in intercostals, serratus and quads with considerable detail in the back regardless of water retention.

He needs to build some type of base after he sheds some fat or he will never, ever, get to the point of ever needing to manipulate water.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2012, 05:20:57 PM »
Average gym rat? high singles!?! LMFAO! Show me these gyms where these gym rats are high singles. So basically you're saying when you see an average  225lbs bodybuilder they have 8% bf? And would only need to lose 8 or less pounds of fat to get to comp ready bf levels?

I agree though he needs to start out lean but 12-14% is lean. Especially when carring a shit load of muscle. At a legit 10% you should see full separation in intercostals, serratus and quads with considerable detail in the back regardless of water retention.

He needs to build some type of base after he sheds some fat or he will never, ever, get to the point of ever needing to manipulate water.
yes the average hormonized gymrat who is serious , yes.... the gymrat who takes his hormones constistently and is serious....
high singles... as in around 10..... not 8.....
once under 10% it's get harder to lose the fat.. and every % you go down makes a lot of difference in the physique....
at legit 10 you will not see all that if a bb is waterlogged man.... no way....
look at some off season pics of bb.... they are mostly around 10% bodyfat.... they look around 13 sometimes way worse lol...
myself... my legs are always ripped... shredded! veins all over... abdomen smooth as well as my back...
can see all the abs but it's smooth..... and the lovehandle area as well..... that is mostly water! tipical white male waterretention lol....
black individuals seem to carry it differently....
i can go from looking like absolute shit, to looking tight in just a few days... all WATER...
most gymrats are high on test... which causes water retention.... take out the test, get m on tren/mast/primo.... and look a few weeks later... without changing the diet at all..... they will look great... why ??? the water is gone...

Be Happy,
Optimus

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2012, 05:40:53 PM »
For serious bodybuilders, it's not a game of fat, it's a game of WATER!

You have to lose fat first before you start fucking with your water.

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2012, 05:45:12 PM »
I find it very sad that you have to ask some drug dealer loser on the internet if you have potential.

If you really love bodybuilding and lifting weights you should be training your ass off.  You also need to be strict with diet. 

You can only make your body better and better.

I am sorry but your pictures don't show much and I don't mean that as an insult.  There are many natural lifters who look better.

Train hard and stay on track.

hope this helps

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2012, 05:20:38 AM »
I find it very sad that you have to ask some drug dealer loser on the internet if you have potential.

If you really love bodybuilding and lifting weights you should be training your ass off.  You also need to be strict with diet. 

You can only make your body better and better.

I am sorry but your pictures don't show much and I don't mean that as an insult.  There are many natural lifters who look better.

Train hard and stay on track.

hope this helps
train hard yes.... but training your ass off will get you nowhere.... great way to get injuries....
also strict diet? please.... bullshit.... the RIGHT PRODUCTS! offcourse one should eat good healthy foods... with a little more protein.... but strict????? why???? life = 2SHORT!!
all these years that i wasted away with eating "strict" , only to be bloofy and bloated.... lol!
always eating strict will cause your metabolism to go lazy.... you need some "dirty" foods....
also it is boring as hell! and you miss out on life.... waste of time!
save the strict dieting for the final few weeks.....

he did not start lean... mistake number one....
he does not know his body , and how to eat .... mistake number 2
he is stubborn, and delusional... mistake number 3
he is caught up in numbers... mistake number 4

now.... ALL of these things he can change.....
start getting lean....
get to know your body, see what kind of foods it likes... experiment a little.... but you need to get lean first... so you can see the little changes different foods make in your body. because now you will not see them because of the blubber ... lol!
stop being stubborn and delusional... accept the fact your fat... no shame in that because that can be delt with bro...!
the pic of your abs and thighs... when i think away the blubber on your stomach... you do not have a awefull frame bro... really...
throw away that scale , that says you are 250.... he is lying to you.... ;D do not listen to family and friends.... you do not look big and buff right now! do not look and numbers and weight... means fuck all!!
GO BY THE MIRROR!!!!

- stop eating to much.... go eat 3 healthy meals a day.... when hungry get a protein rich snack...
you do not need 300 grams of protein a day.... all bullshit!! also limit carbs a bit.. and when you eat carbs do it around your workouts...

- do some cardio... first thing in the morning , on empty stomach... normally a bb does not need cardio, but you do at this stage....

- ditch the mast... no sense in using that now.... up the tren.... lower test to 50mg eod....
these 2 products are enough now.... ideally hgh would help, but you are very young so i think you can do without.. for now....

- no need for clen/t3 and all the fatburning things... you need to do this on your own...(well almost on your own lol!!) the tren will help you enough.... all these fatburners are temporary fixes anyway, for prep only.... you will have rebounds from them....

- just do that until you reach about 9/10%... then it's time to switch products so you get a new boost....

it's no rocket science...  ;)

Be Happy,
Optimus

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2012, 05:24:55 AM »
good potential for laying in a casket

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2012, 07:58:08 AM »
Excellent potential for getting a 7+ page trolling Getbig.
O

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2012, 08:17:52 AM »
Me when I was leaner last year...

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2012, 08:22:14 AM »
natural in this pic i take it????

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2012, 08:35:37 AM »
natural in this pic i take it????
Yes I was natty at this stage

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2012, 09:59:05 AM »
this should have been your startingpoint for using hormones...
but you obviously listened to some idiot who talked you into "bulking", right??
Be Happy,
Optimus

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2012, 10:59:50 AM »
this should have been your startingpoint for using hormones...
but you obviously listened to some idiot who talked you into "bulking", right??

Yeah and thought bulking as natty is a good idea to gain size. Then I started the hormones to see if it will get me somewhat leaner but that didn't work.
Well what I've learned is:
1) Bulking as a natty isn't really worth it. I only gain fat and minimal muscle
2) Hormones don't replace a good diet
3) I should be doing cardio and cut down my portion size to try and stay lean
4) Diet is important for me to train optimally and look good

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2012, 11:01:54 AM »
And FYI I'm gonna stay natty for a few years now because me and my GF have plans to have kids one day and I don't wanna mess that shit up.
So 3 medium meals a day with some protein snacks + cardio + hard weight training is the way to go! Yeah buddy! Motivated!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2012, 11:02:54 AM »
There you go kid.........this board can be brutally honest, and sometimes just brutal at times, but it is a great place to learn......lots of good guys here with lots on know how.

Get busy getting better!  ;)

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2012, 11:04:52 AM »
There you go kid.........this board can be brutally honest, and sometimes just brutal at times, but it is a great place to learn......lots of good guys here with lots on know how.

Get busy getting better!  ;)
Thanks bud. I'd rather get a straight answer instead of somebody that says I look good but really I do not!
Ima do my best and try and make GB proud! :)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2012, 11:14:55 AM »
And FYI I'm gonna stay natty for a few years now because me and my GF have plans to have kids one day and I don't wanna mess that shit up.
So 3 medium meals a day with some protein snacks + cardio + hard weight training is the way to go! Yeah buddy! Motivated!
bro, i have been using steroids from when i was around 19 years old.... i concieved my daughter ON cycle....
if you want to get the misses pregnant... HCG....
get lean, get on the right drugs.... training natural makes no sense.... lol....
but whatever choice you make.... you need to start lean.... natural or not....

Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2012, 11:17:23 AM »
Thanks bud. I'd rather get a straight answer instead of somebody that says I look good but really I do not!
Ima do my best and try and make GB proud! :)
Good attitude.........train hard!! 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2012, 11:23:11 AM »
once under 10% it's get harder to lose the fat.. and every % you go down makes a lot of difference in the physique....

THIS

it ain't so hard to hit 10%, but going from 10% to 7% ain't so easy

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »
Good attitude.........train hard!! 
and donīt do Drugs

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV