Author Topic: How much bodyfat can you realistically lose with PEDs?  (Read 15197 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
How much bodyfat can you realistically lose with PEDs?
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:00:42 AM »
By that I mean how much bodyfat a week? Typically, you're supposed to shoot for losing 1lb a week when cutting naturally, unless you're fat in which case 2lbs/week is possible. But what happens when you throw PEDs in there? Tren, mast, winny, var, clen, T3, ECA, GH, etc.?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: How much bodyfat can you realistically lose with PEDs?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:02:35 AM »
1LB A WEEK IS JUST THIS SHIT THEY KEEP SAYING. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH % OF THAT 1LB IS ACTUAL PURE TUB O TUB ALEX23 LARD.

SECONDLY, IT'S NOT SO MUCH THE BODY FAT BUT JUST LOOK THE DRUGS GIVE YOU. IM HONESTLY MAYBE 1-2% BODY FAT LESS, BUT THE LOOK IS VERY MUCH DIFFERENT CAUSE OF THE ANGLES, THE VEINS, AND THE THIN SKIN APPEARANCE. AGAIN, IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 11:25:16 AM »
1LB A WEEK IS JUST THIS SHIT THEY KEEP SAYING. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH % OF THAT 1LB IS ACTUAL PURE TUB O TUB ALEX23 LARD.

SECONDLY, IT'S NOT SO MUCH THE BODY FAT BUT JUST LOOK THE DRUGS GIVE YOU. IM HONESTLY MAYBE 1-2% BODY FAT LESS, BUT THE LOOK IS VERY MUCH DIFFERENT CAUSE OF THE ANGLES, THE VEINS, AND THE THIN SKIN APPEARANCE. AGAIN, IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION.
x2

Your hardness, dryness etc etc change... as nosleep said ALL THE LOOK

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 12:56:10 PM »
uh, losing bodyfat has more to do with calories in versus calories out. i don't know what you mean specifically by PEDs, if you mean things like clen, t3, DNP, GH, you can probably drop about 3% bodyfat in a week if you go all out with cardio/diet.

roids them selves help to keep an anabolic environment where nutrients are prioritized for building muscle, as well as being less inclined to hold onto or increase fat stores but it's really rather negligible. you need to diet down to some extent to lose bodyfat in a meaningful amount of time. disregarding gh + t3 year round abuse*

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 02:04:48 PM »
I have seen guys drop 10 pounds a week on T3/Clen and a solid diet/cardio routine.

When i use T3 with a solid diet, i can easily lose 4-5 pounds a week if i'm fat enough.

It really depends on how fat you are to begin with. I have seen some incredible weight loses with just T3 and Clen.

I have never used a steroid that caused fatloss, hardening sure, but not actual fatloss. At least not anything noticable. But once i hop on T3 with a little cardio, the weight flys off quickly.

8)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
Tren helps for sure in fat loss,you get hot,sweat after eating a big meal...

question,will 5 iu hgh be better regarding fat loss  than let's say 80-120 mcg clen combined with 100 mg t3?
GETBIG!

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 06:10:13 PM »
into single digits, while keeping the look that just wouldnt be there without the meds

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »
the closer you get to zero the harder it is

the best i ever did was going from 12% to 7.5% in 2 weeks time, and during that 2 week time frame i ate roughly 800 cals per day, and i ran twice a day for 20 min at a time

and it was running, not jogging lol (ie. i ran at roughly a 7 min per mile clip, so i covered about 3 miles in 20 min) and the only "supp" that i took at that time was ECA twice a day

i ate 2 meals, breakfast which was a protein powder mixed in water and dinner which was a chicken breast and a small salad

5 days into this insanity i nearly passed out pumping gas into my car, and i was a zombie the rest of the way through it ;D it was fucking BRUTAL but it sure as hell worked 8)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 07:01:34 PM »

the best i ever did was going from 12% to 7.5% in 2 weeks time, and during that 2 week time frame i ate roughly 800 cals per day, and i ran twice a day for 20 min at a time

and it was running, not jogging lol (ie. i ran at roughly a 7 min per mile clip, so i covered about 3 miles in 20 min) and the only "supp" that i took at that time was ECA twice a day

i ate 2 meals, breakfast which was a protein powder mixed in water and dinner which was a chicken breast and a small salad

5 days into this insanity i nearly passed out pumping gas into my car, and i was a zombie the rest of the way through it ;D it was fucking BRUTAL but it sure as hell worked 8)

STARVE URSELF + DRUGS= GOLDEN.

I'LL DROP CALS TO 800-900 THE LAST 10 DAYs, THE NITE BEFORE HAVE A HUGE CHEAT MEAL. FOR NOW IT'S CARDIO GOIN UP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

chess315

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 07:09:52 PM »
doesnt that just tear through your muscles starving yourself like that?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »
doesnt that just tear through your muscles starving yourself like that?

NOT WITH TREN PRIMO VAR HALO IN SYSTEM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »
seems this is becoming more and more common. kinda makes sense in that your body will take what it needs even in a deficit, but wouldnt dropping too low eat up some muscle...even with the drugs ???

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 07:25:03 PM »

bro havent chatted in a minute,,,howz that halo working for u?  never used it,,,how does it compare to stuff like tren and masteron for hardening and getting them veins out?  and what dosage u on?  i might hit up halo my next cycle,,,my first run with anadrol it was amazing,,,my 2nd run with anadrol (later in same cycle), same brand, make me look like shit,,,very strange,,,,i think imma stay away from the bloofy balonie orals and go with hard ones like halo and var

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 07:28:38 PM »

lmao!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 07:47:45 PM »

that's insane. the fastest i can go, while under 10% is about 1% a week. i can go faster than that theoretically but, like you said, passing out and hypoglycemia sides become prevalent and honestly when i'm on DNP and my ears start ringing, the room's spinning and i start forgetting common place things, i get a little scared and either cut back on the cardio/lifting or eat a bit more. i can't seem to shake the feeling of hypoglycemia when lifting and on DNP, the harder i cut, the worse it gets

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 08:43:56 PM »
hell, if you're not at a very advanced level of condition you could hold all your lean mass on one of those alone, preferably tren or primo

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 07:01:09 AM »
i dropped 9 pounds over that 2 week time frame, and it worked out that 7.5 of those pounds came from bodyfat, and 1.5 came from muscle

btw, i was on ZERO GEAR at that time, just ECA

i'm curious how it would have went if i had been geared up

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 07:45:14 AM »
bro havent chatted in a minute,,,howz that halo working for u?  never used it,,,how does it compare to stuff like tren and masteron for hardening and getting them veins out?  and what dosage u on?  i might hit up halo my next cycle,,,my first run with anadrol it was amazing,,,my 2nd run with anadrol (later in same cycle), same brand, make me look like shit,,,very strange,,,,i think imma stay away from the bloofy balonie orals and go with hard ones like halo and var

IT'S A FACE CHANGER. RUNIN BMANNS AT 20MG/DAY. LIBIDO IS THE BIGGEST THING I NOTICE, NEXT IS MY MuSCLES AND FACE LOOK CARVED IN N OUT.CAN'T COMPARE TO MAST SINCE I'VE NEVER RAN HIGH DOSES, BUT HALO MAKES U FEEL A BIT STIFF, BUT APPEAR LIKE A SCULPTURE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 04:27:11 PM »
IT'S A FACE CHANGER. RUNIN BMANNS AT 20MG/DAY. LIBIDO IS THE BIGGEST THING I NOTICE, NEXT IS MY MuSCLES AND FACE LOOK CARVED IN N OUT.CAN'T COMPARE TO MAST SINCE I'VE NEVER RAN HIGH DOSES, BUT HALO MAKES U FEEL A BIT STIFF, BUT APPEAR LIKE A SCULPTURE.

how would you say the halo compares to var?  sounds like the halo is run in much lower doses, meaning stronger hormone per mg.  i need to do my research on these 2 orals, screw dbol i dont want to turn into a 270lb dante balonie sandwitch.  anadrol only worked well for me with hig dosages of gh in my system,,,15+ iu, my 2nd run with drol later in my cycle with much lower gh 5iu,,,because i dont have as much $$ to blow now,,,the drol changed my physique for the worse. 

Id be very interested to know how halo, anavar, and superdrol (the oral masteron that lots of guys here say is the god of orals) compare, would probably be hard to find someone who has run all 3 compounds and can say which is best.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 04:39:16 PM »
how would you say the halo compares to var?  sounds like the halo is run in much lower doses, meaning stronger hormone per mg.  i need to do my research on these 2 orals, screw dbol i dont want to turn into a 270lb dante balonie sandwitch.  anadrol only worked well for me with hig dosages of gh in my system,,,15+ iu, my 2nd run with drol later in my cycle with much lower gh 5iu,,,because i dont have as much $$ to blow now,,,the drol changed my physique for the worse. 

Id be very interested to know how halo, anavar, and superdrol (the oral masteron that lots of guys here say is the god of orals) compare, would probably be hard to find someone who has run all 3 compounds and can say which is best.

Superdrol is pretty beast. I wouldnt be calling it the oral masteron, doesnt do it justice at all. Think dbol gains but tight muscles with no water retention aside from in the muscle. I couldnt look like shit on superdrol even with a shitty diet. The strength is unreal, I have yet to try Abombs but SD gave me just as much strength as dbol and damn near what tren ace does. This is from experience, obviously you can take tren ace higher in dosage then SD though.

Last thing ill say, PHs just feel dirty in the body. I would opt for standard AAS orals anyday of the week. SD wont give you anything some injectables cant.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 04:43:26 PM »

IVE RAN ALL 3. SUPERDROL IS KING, BUT AWFUL SIDES.

HALO MORE LIBIDO & A POWERED VERSION OF VAR. BOTH ARE EXCELLENT WITH VEINS & STRENGTH.

SUPERDROL MADE ME LOOK INCREDIBLE. POWERFULLY PUMPED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 06:39:08 PM »

Thats scary about the abombs I was gonna use them to get full for my contest but now I think i'm gonna do superdrol and maybe halo if I can get it. Superdrol really blew me up last time I took it and it was all dry gains if anything I got even drier looking.