Author Topic: GH15: IN REGARD TO PRIMOBOLAN ACETATE  (Read 19305 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
GH15: IN REGARD TO PRIMOBOLAN ACETATE
« on: March 21, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »
YOU'VE EXPLAINED WHAT EQ DOES....CAPPED DELTS, CHISELED/HORSE LOOK.
YOU'VE EXPLAINED WITH PHARM GRADE GH DOES...SEPERATION IN BETWEEN MUSCLES, THIN SKIN, FAT LOSS, 3D.
YOU'VE EXPLAINED WHAT TESTOSTERONE DOES....THICKNESS.
YOU'VE EXPLAINED WHAT TREN ACE DOES....BURN FAT, 3D, PREMIERE LBM BUILDER.

BUT CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC WITH THAT PRIMO ACE DOES?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
Re: GH15: IN REGARD TO PRIMOBOLAN ACETATE
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 08:59:22 AM »
THAT'S GREAT FELLA! I WAS THINKIN' ABOUT THE PRIMOBOLANA SPECIFIC LOOK TOO!

GH, IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE IN BODYBUILDER LOOK IF HE'S ON PHENYLPROPTEST OR PROPTEST?
Team South Americana

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 07:39:42 PM »
BUMP
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 08:32:43 PM »
bump to this wanted to run some primo

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 03:46:58 AM »
correct me if im wrong, but i think he also explained what drol does (when used with gh),,blow up tiny arms

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
DROL WILL JUST BLOW U UP ENTIRELY.

AS FOR PRIMO, I GET IT NOW. SMOOF FILLED ME IN. HONESTLY I SAW IT ON PRIMO E TOO THo, BUT I GUESS I CAN COMPARE TO ACE TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 03:33:40 PM »
WHAT PRIMO ACE DOES IS INCREASE PROFFIT TO GENTLEMAN GH15 AT THE SAME TIME KIDS LIKE YOU GET LIED TO BY SOME BIG SHARK DEALER.

BEST WISHES TO YOU NOSLEEP, OPEN YOUR EYES.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 03:44:05 PM »
WHAT PRIMO ACE DOES IS INCREASE PROFFIT TO GENTLEMAN GH15 AT THE SAME TIME KIDS LIKE YOU GET LIED TO BY SOME BIG SHARK DEALER.

BEST WISHES TO YOU NOSLEEP, OPEN YOUR EYES.

YOU ARE STATING GH15 IS STRANGO?

IF SO, THEN SHIT. THIS MAKES INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF SENSE, CONSIDERING HE'D KNOW WHAT PRO'S ORDER & HOW MUCH.

YOU REALLY OPENED MY EYES.

P.S GH15 IF YOU ARE REALLY STRANGO, THX BRO. UR TREN ACE IS DOING WONDERFUL THINGS, YOUR VAR TOO, AND WE'LL SEE ABOUT YOUR PRIMO ACE. START MAKING THE VAR CAPS 25MG NOT 50MG. HAVE YOU EVER USED YOUR OWN DAMN VAR? TAKE 50MG AND YOU'LL DIE FROM A HEADACHE GODDAMNIT. IT REALLY HURT MY HEAD THAT ONE TIME. I OPEN UP THE DAMN CAP AND SPLIT IT IN 25MG INCREMENTS. THAT HEADACHE WAS SO BAD I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
^^ LOL

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 03:59:19 PM »
if tren ace and tren e are basically the same thing, esters aside, why use the ace ester ?
 i understand it kicks in quicker and also leaves quicker in case of sides but if the effect or end result is the same
why pin so many times?

is there a visual difference between the two esters, meaning on the body?

i just find it confusing

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »
if tren ace and tren e are basically the same thing, esters aside, why use the ace ester ?
 i understand it kicks in quicker and also leaves quicker in case of sides but if the effect or end result is the same
why pin so many times?

i just find it confusing
On a quick note, you get more steroid per amount of ml with the acetate ester...

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 04:37:19 PM »
so a couple of ml/mg really affect the results that dramatically?

if i remember a chart i once seen the difference is really minimal. but i could be wrong.

so its that simple? more active steroid equals more results... who would have thought? ::)

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 04:44:13 PM »
so a couple of ml/mg really affect the results that dramatically?

if i remember a chart i once seen the difference is really minimal. but i could be wrong.

so its that simple? more active steroid equals more results... who would have thought? ::)

The issue with the ace vs. enth ester is more so the sides. If frequency of injections is the root of your problems, you are missing out on the name of the game. That's the honest truth.

Nosleep, let me know how that ace treats you. Here or on AB. I got some of Strango's now, too, and will run it next week in a blend mix that Ross suggested.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 04:55:25 PM »
why pin so many times?

i just find it confusing

tren e gives me bad shoulder acne, tried several different labs, all the same, apart from that I honestly can't tell the difference to tren a, except it's cheaper, fewer injects. Don't jab yourself with tren e unless you've tried tren a first and can handle the other sides (night sweats, shorter fuse) I guess.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 05:57:48 PM »
i believe gh15 has stated tren must always be ace,,,in and out drugs,,,that make changes every day,,,and tren e is pure balonie and should not be used. 

i can confirm that EQ made my traps stand up on its own on gh15 bodybuilding for poor cycle,,,priming with gh then introducing EQ made my traps stand up within 2 weeks, not 5-6 but 2 weeks,,,EL eq was very strong,,,still not sure if it was really EQ in that vial but whatever it was,,,very powerful stuff and it hit my traps like lightning

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 04:04:05 PM »
anyone have a link of gh15's original thread on his write up for primo ace? It was like a month ago or something. I'm thinking about adding it to my next blast

Swlabr

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 04:05:12 PM »

primobolana if legit is one of the biggest anabolic agents you can ever find,, along with hgh and trenbolona it transfer you into a very eficitn muscle machine,, tight large thick and dense ,, sharpness and actual lean muscle growth development from the inside of the muscle with no water retention on the outside what so ever

now! the trick with primobolana that no one will tell you ,, and this is a main trick of lay nortom and rest of the fake natural gang is as folow,,

they use PRIMOBOLANA ACATATO! NOT DEPOT NOT LONG ESTER BUT SHORT ESTER THAT LAST 1-2 DAYS,, they use an injectable version of the tablet from the past those old tablet from turky ,, this ! is what caused s quick and efective muscle growth and from the inside out while tightening the bodybuild up and sharpening him getting detail out ,, ofcourse water is also dependent of hgh ...and testosterona and anadrola and many otheer anabolic steroid,, but! when it come to primobolana ACATATO ! this is the main secret of fake natural along with trenbolona acatato

the changed with primbolona short ester are very fast,, it cause female to actualy look like bodybuild,, it make them tight hard and increase muscle diameter all same time ,, same with male bodybuild

we use alot of primobolna acatato ,, between 600 to 1500 mg a week and it deliver amazing amazing  result when go with trenbolona and hgh but also by itself IF LEGIT

the legitimcay of the product primobolana is alway sin question this is why i only recomend top chefs thaty i approved before for purchasing this from ,, you do not just buy it for 40 dolaros doesnt work this way ,, it is the magic aas in a bottle

primobolana is only second to trenbolona and! it is magic in a bottle same as hgh

it need to be done right ,, 200 mg every 2 day or 200 mg every day ,, then you see very quick how head get small and body gets large and incharge ,, ofcourse together with human growth hormone  you become top amatuer super fast

1000 mg of legit primobolana acatato

15 iu of legit gh

200 mg of legit testosterona

500-1000 mg of trenbolona

and few more products create MANY MANY TOP AMATUERS YOU SEE IN THE PAST AND ALSO NOW DAY ,, THE PROBLEM AS ALWYS NOW DAY IS WITH INSULINA ABUSE

gh15 approved/bible indx

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 05:11:53 PM »
Swlabr should make an online gh15 dictionary  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 05:31:32 PM »
primobolana if legit is one of the biggest anabolic agents you can ever find,, along with hgh and trenbolona it transfer you into a very eficitn muscle machine,, tight large thick and dense ,, sharpness and actual lean muscle growth development from the inside of the muscle with no water retention on the outside what so ever

now! the trick with primobolana that no one will tell you ,, and this is a main trick of lay nortom and rest of the fake natural gang is as folow,,

they use PRIMOBOLANA ACATATO! NOT DEPOT NOT LONG ESTER BUT SHORT ESTER THAT LAST 1-2 DAYS,, they use an injectable version of the tablet from the past those old tablet from turky ,, this ! is what caused s quick and efective muscle growth and from the inside out while tightening the bodybuild up and sharpening him getting detail out ,, ofcourse water is also dependent of hgh ...and testosterona and anadrola and many otheer anabolic steroid,, but! when it come to primobolana ACATATO ! this is the main secret of fake natural along with trenbolona acatato

the changed with primbolona short ester are very fast,, it cause female to actualy look like bodybuild,, it make them tight hard and increase muscle diameter all same time ,, same with male bodybuild

we use alot of primobolna acatato ,, between 600 to 1500 mg a week and it deliver amazing amazing  result when go with trenbolona and hgh but also by itself IF LEGIT

the legitimcay of the product primobolana is alway sin question this is why i only recomend top chefs thaty i approved before for purchasing this from ,, you do not just buy it for 40 dolaros doesnt work this way ,, it is the magic aas in a bottle

primobolana is only second to trenbolona and! it is magic in a bottle same as hgh

it need to be done right ,, 200 mg every 2 day or 200 mg every day ,, then you see very quick how head get small and body gets large and incharge ,, ofcourse together with human growth hormone  you become top amatuer super fast

1000 mg of legit primobolana acatato

15 iu of legit gh

200 mg of legit testosterona

500-1000 mg of trenbolona

and few more products create MANY MANY TOP AMATUERS YOU SEE IN THE PAST AND ALSO NOW DAY ,, THE PROBLEM AS ALWYS NOW DAY IS WITH INSULINA ABUSE

gh15 approved/bible indx

You are the man! I try to bookmark his more important posts but I miss some of them.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 05:32:06 PM »

http://gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com/

hasn't been updated in a month but very good stuff

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 05:39:55 PM »
http://gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com/

hasn't been updated in a month but very good stuff

Total Page views

42 761

that's only 1 website with the bible.........  :o

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »
I fucking love primo at 100 to 150mg/day

it makes you hard, cut and adds strength, but it makes working out fucking suck because you get so hard, and you stay that way

for bbing, it's top notch shit

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 09:40:26 PM »
He' good right? That other thread he did was awesome, had all kinds of stuff I hadn't read in awhile. People can say whatever about gh being repetitive but take the time and start reading some older posts. It's top notch info. It's a shame all the time and posting he's had to waist with all these effin gimmicks

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 05:26:01 AM »
Bump for GOD answer that.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »
why pin so many times?

i just find it confusing

it is confusing. and science can't offer an explanation. yes, in theory they are they same, but everyone has the same testimonial: ace is far superior. even myself. i've now ran both and i have to agree.