Author Topic: GH15: IN REGARD TO PRIMOBOLAN ACETATE  (Read 19287 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: GH15: IN REGARD TO PRIMOBOLAN ACETATE
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 12:20:55 AM »
correct me if im wrong, but i think he also explained what drol does (when used with gh),,blow up tiny arms

He said you can blow up from within after having primed the body with GH at a low bf.

Not sure he said anything about blowing up tiny arms. There was a protocol in a separate thread on how to put arm size.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 04:05:06 AM »
what is almost better than primo is 1-Testosterone cypionate. that is all muscle gain. No water retention you just blow up with muscle. painfull and hard to find but back in the day it was very easy to find hell you could buy it over the counter untill they scheduled it on jan 20th 2005. very similar to primo. but more like enanthate. like gh15 said acetate gets out of the blood faster and alot of naturals cheat using acetate form of primo and still claim they are natural.You can run across 1-Test cypionate every once in aawhile but it is not the same quality as the HM gear 1-Test cypionate of 4 Test cypionate or even 19nordiol all were made in a injectable form by HMgear they put it in MTC oil. It was painfull but very effective similar to primo if not better in some ways.

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 10:31:56 AM »
what is almost better than primo is 1-Testosterone cypionate. that is all muscle gain. No water retention you just blow up with muscle. painfull and hard to find but back in the day it was very easy to find hell you could buy it over the counter untill they scheduled it on jan 20th 2005. very similar to primo. but more like enanthate. like gh15 said acetate gets out of the blood faster and alot of naturals cheat using acetate form of primo and still claim they are natural.You can run across 1-Test cypionate every once in aawhile but it is not the same quality as the HM gear 1-Test cypionate of 4 Test cypionate or even 19nordiol all were made in a injectable form by HMgear they put it in MTC oil. It was painfull but very effective similar to primo if not better in some ways.

I personally found 1-Test Cyp to be useless. The shots were some of the most painful I've ever experienced and the results were virtually non-existent. I definitely wouldn't call it "almost better than primo".

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »
i can easily get primo e but hard time finding ace, most here that have used it or using now, hows the long ester compared to short?
muscle

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 12:21:50 PM »
i can easily get primo e but hard time finding ace, most here that have used it or using now, hows the long ester compared to short?

YOULL BE FINE WITH E. USED BOTH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 10:46:00 AM »

cypinate is not noticeably different than enanthate although the problem with it is the test falls out of suspension and crystallizes. i had some and it was lagit, but i would have to hold it in a pan of near boiling water for ten minutes before each inject to get it to re-homogenize.

i thought there was something wrong with my gear, but i later read an article in md that llewellyn wrote and he confirmed this tendency of cypionate.

anyway, big inconvenience.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
cypinate is not noticeably different than enanthate although the problem with it is the test falls out of suspension and crystallizes. i had some and it was lagit, but i would have to hold it in a pan of near boiling water for ten minutes before each inject to get it to re-homogenize.

i thought there was something wrong with my gear, but i later read an article in md that llewellyn wrote and he confirmed this tendency of cypionate.

anyway, big inconvenience.

1-test cyp is something different than test cyp

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 03:48:47 PM »
YOULL BE FINE WITH E. USED BOTH.
What's the difference in the effects to the body between Primo A and Primo E?  I know the primo ace goes into effect quicker and stays for a short time compared to primo e.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 03:55:38 PM »
I think this obsession with certain esters is getting a little out of hand.
Yea, I prefer test prop over enanthate, and I do think NPP is better than deca, but it really doesn't matter that much.
I just switched from Mast P to Mast E, I can't tell a difference.
I have never used Primo A, I have one 10ml vial of it and my supplier discontinued it. I am a Primo E addict, I stayed on
it most of last year, and came off just before New Years. I was planning on starting again and using the Primo A as a kick
start. Primo E kicks ass, I can't imagine the acetate version being that much better.

I really don't get this whole 'in fast' 'out fast' thing when everyone is staying on these compounds for 3-6 months straight.
I can see short esters being important if you are tested or if you are doing a short cycle, but not when you are on the same
shit practically year round.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2012, 10:09:09 PM »
DROL WILL JUST BLOW U UP ENTIRELY.

AS FOR PRIMO, I GET IT NOW. SMOOF FILLED ME IN. HONESTLY I SAW IT ON PRIMO E TOO THo, BUT I GUESS I CAN COMPARE TO ACE TOO.

what is this drol?halodrol?anadrol?

sorry for the bump LOL
T

anapolon

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »

what is this drol?halodrol?anadrol?

sorry for the bump LOL
Anadrol

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 03:51:16 AM »
I personally found 1-Test Cyp to be useless. The shots were some of the most painful I've ever experienced and the results were virtually non-existent. I definitely wouldn't call it "almost better than primo".

The shots can be painfull but if you get high quality 1-Test cypionate you will get some solid muscle gains. throw some 1 Test cypionate in some MCT oi and the shots will still be somewhat painfull but if the raw is high quality you will get pure muscle gain! I wouldn't underestimate 1-Test Cypionate only the person who is getting the raw material and brewing it. I have blown up on 1-Test cyp as have many others. Their was alot better batches of 1-Test cypionate back in the mid 2000's. Now it is a crapshoot the quality of 1-Test cypionate you will receive.You are right it will cause painfull shots but some are real horribe all depends on who cooks it there are ways cooks can make it less painfull.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, 04:00:07 AM »
He said you can blow up from within after having primed the body with GH at a low bf.

Not sure he said anything about blowing up tiny arms. There was a protocol in a separate thread on how to put arm size.

where the fuck can i find this thread man?!

i need it ASAP ;D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 01:44:30 PM »
where the fuck can i find this thread man?!

i need it ASAP ;D

If i come across the post bro, i will post it here.

It was quite a extensive protocol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 02:42:33 PM »
If i come across the post bro, i will post it here.

It was quite a extensive protocol.

thanks man, i'd really appreciate dat 8)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 10:08:58 AM »
u mean this?

many fellas ask reptedly whats secrets i can give to grow arm ,, they want philsulina arm philsulina arm,,

alright,, you ONLY HAVE PHILSULINA ARM IS YOU PUT IN IT DAMN SEO! same for jason arm ,, what i can help yo uwith is to get your arm to 19 inches! of quality!

gh15 is going to lay here a a specific program to gain those 1-2 inches you all want so much afgter you stuck at 17 inches on hormones,, remember we are talking quality 17 inches up to quality 18-19 inches...not balonie fatzos but quality as in SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT

you first and formost start from SINGLE BODYFAT,, i want each one on this program to be in the singles,, no 12 no 13 thinking you are 9 no! i want you to start at 8% or under,, i dont care if you hold the niagra falls on you ...but the important thing is that you start 8% or under,, now! this is the routine i will specify ...it wont have any marvelous food lol nor will it have any marvelous training execersizes,,,what it wil have in it is HORMONES ,, so get book and pen and start writing,, or in generation nothingness language ...just copy and paste or put on face book ,, anything you want ASIDE FROM PUTTING IT ON DIFF BOARDINGS,, I DONT WANT THIS ON DIFF BOARDINGS!,,they will probbaly steal it but dont make it easy for them ...i dont want my pupils to put it on other boardings,, thank you

ok

you got down to 8% on hormones ofcourse,, so you have subsential size to your arm ,, 17 inch...

now how do you get up in inches? what is the big secret behind it,,

the big secret behind it is hidden in few vials

vial 1 = testosterona no ester also known as suspension ,,

vial 2 = dianabola vial ,, liquid INJECTABLE dianabola or tablets will do too...liquid will be better it wil make you able to pull it much longer in duration of intake and hunger will just go higher and higher

vial 3 human growth hormone

vial 4 = testosterona enantat

vial 5 = equipona

vial 6 = trenbolona ace

i want you to get down to 8% or under with the hgh and trenbolona! then! i want you to take those out! do not use them anymore and insted introduce the following to your blood

testosterona no ester = 50mg a day

dianabola = 25 mg a day

testosterona enantato = 300-600mg every 2-3 day

equipona = 300mg every 2 days

again no! no! hgh and no trenbolona ace,,

now do this for a week you will start seeing your arms growing it wil be in incremenetds of 1/4 of an inch quality growth ,, you can increase tne to 100 mg  a day  as in 50mg 2 times a day and dianabola to 50mg a day as in 25 mg 2 times a day speced evenly

go this way until your body lose some of its sculpting illusion ,, it wont be fast if you are low bodyfat ,,infact you will look more conditioned when gh is out because water will go down ....so you will look more condition but less 3 dimentional,,WAIT WITH THE GH UNTIL the mirror or camera tells you you lose some of the sclpting illusion ...you will see it mainly in the delts...

then! go back on hgh add it....your arms will already be bigger and will be ready for sculpting exlosion and polished tighening done by the gh ....again add the gh only! when you got extra size on the arms! only after....it should be about 2 months break from gh betwen 4 week and 8 week break can be a little less with some

when you intriduce the hgh again you can also add insulina to start creating total mutatiton ...by this time your arms will already have new size on them of about 1/2 an inch to an inch ...the hgh and insulina wil take it past 19 and maybe into the 20s depending ...over that it is usualy very high doses of hgh and insulina and ofcourse seo for 5'8 5'9 and 5'10

ther eis one thing that dont change and it is the testosterona enantato dose...it is alwys 300-600mg every 2 day ...either enantato or sustanona ...but you get the idea..canbe both 1 inject of each,, the rest always change

most important factor that will grow your arms in size will be the addition of testosterona no ester INTO THE BLOOD ALL AT ONCE...and dianabola in an injectable form preferably ,, tabs are ok too  but those 2 are must when you come off trenbolona and hgh...A MUST! testosterona enantato by itself will not make it happen ,, you need all the testosterona at once! into the blood all at once! with no ester attached,, and the dianabol is also into the blood all at once ,, no waiting,,

the above is garenteed extra size on arms,, quality size in a pretty short period of time,, about 2-3 month for extra 1/2 to an inch and 2 inch or over after 6-12 months when gh is reintroduced ,,

this is how you take 17 inch and make them 19 inch my friends,,,not special foods... not special training... no charlie 7 and not hurley 18 ,,

this is it

any question in regarding to this shoudl be put here in the tread not in pms ,, i dont have much time to red pms easy to read the questions here in regarding this
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2012, 12:47:28 PM »
thanks man

and it's very interesting to me that he basically says that it's all drugs and that training pretty much means fuck all

honestly, i don't believe that, as i believe that correct and effective training plays a HUGE ROLE

but that's just my opinion