Author Topic: Hollywood Producer: "Bill Clinton told me Obama is not eligible to be POTUS"  (Read 1817 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not only about birther stuff - alot of other evidence of Obama vote fraud.  

Here is a Hillary supporter who describes what occured in 2008 and how the Obama crime family came in to power. 

Disgusting that you morons support this ghetto demon.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Why didn't Bill bring this up to destroy the Obama campaign? Doesn't pass the smell test.
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
His wife got sec state....not saying its true but the Clintons hated Barry
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why didn't Bill bring this up to destroy the Obama campaign? Doesn't pass the smell test.

What this woman describes as far as voter fraud is exactly what i have told many of the liberal morons on this site.   I do vote fraud watch every four years and this is spot on.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

great point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
great point

She said Bubba is the original birther and he is the one that got the movement started. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
http://www.politijim.com/2012/03/did-obama-assassinate-clinton-delegates.html

Crazy that so many people connected to the Clinton campaign inexplicably died, shot, found dead in a car, etc.
Scary.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
This is interesting as well.

Alice Palmer, (the lady who through Obama’s first political fund raiser at Bill Ayers house) was disqualified with all other challengers from running for her old Senate seat by Barack Obama’s lawyers when he decided he wanted the seat.  She became a Hillary supporter

What a fucking piece of shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/04/once-obamas-men.html

What a piece of garbage obama is.   His entire life he has been nothing but a lying snake with zero core other than his own desperate quest for power. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
via FR

It should never be forgotten that it was the Clintons who gave birth to the "birther" movement.
During the last presidential campaign, in August, 2008, Bill Clinton was asked if he thought Obama was qualified to be president.

Clinton's rather odd, cryptic reply:

"The constitution sets qualification for the president. And then the people decide who they think would be the better president."

Bill Clinton made this reference to the Constitution shortly after America's latest fad, the "community organizer" from Chicago, popped up out of nowhere and stole his wife's destiny by winning, in rather sleazy fashion including the shameless playing of "the race card", the Democrat nomination for President.

It has been my opinion since that time that the Clintons know something, and that it was they who quite deliberately fanned the flames of controversy over Obama's birth. Remember, it was a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter, Philadelphia lawyer Philip Berg, who launched *the first* Obama eligibility lawsuit. That lawsuit was filed in August of 2008, shortly after Bill Clinton made the curious reference to the Constitution when asked if he thought Obama was qualified to be President. Coincidental timing? Sure it was.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
via FR

It should never be forgotten that it was the Clintons who gave birth to the "birther" movement.
During the last presidential campaign, in August, 2008, Bill Clinton was asked if he thought Obama was qualified to be president.

Clinton's rather odd, cryptic reply:

"The constitution sets qualification for the president. And then the people decide who they think would be the better president."

Bill Clinton made this reference to the Constitution shortly after America's latest fad, the "community organizer" from Chicago, popped up out of nowhere and stole his wife's destiny by winning, in rather sleazy fashion including the shameless playing of "the race card", the Democrat nomination for President.

It has been my opinion since that time that the Clintons know something, and that it was they who quite deliberately fanned the flames of controversy over Obama's birth. Remember, it was a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter, Philadelphia lawyer Philip Berg, who launched *the first* Obama eligibility lawsuit. That lawsuit was filed in August of 2008, shortly after Bill Clinton made the curious reference to the Constitution when asked if he thought Obama was qualified to be President. Coincidental timing? Sure it was.

Yeah, what bothers me is the mysterious murders/deaths of so many people attached to the clinton campaign.
Weve already seen that Obama has so much contempt for our democratic system that he simply hired lawyers to find a way to get rid of all of his competition, I dont doubt he would have his associates threaten or bully people into voting for him, and it really wouldnt suprise me that people would get murdered over a secret that big.

I think Obama is a bitch, and I think that he would be the kind of guy to eliminate threats to him getting what he wants. (Especially if it would embarass him.)