Author Topic: Y IS EVERYONE IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT GENERIC GH  (Read 15163 times)

itrain

• Getbig II
Y IS EVERYONE IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT GENERIC GH
« on: March 21, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
I DONT GET IT WITH SO MANY COMPANIES MAKING LEGITIMATE PHARMA GRADE 191aa GH ,,

WHY DO I STILL SEE THREADS ON HOW ARE THESE GREEN TOPS< ANYONE TRY NIPERTROPE OR ASUNME LIKE WTF IS THAT OR THE BLUE TOPS WITH THE DIAMOND

IF YOU WANT TO INJECT FILLERS AND BINDERS< THEN GO AHEAD

YOU NEVER SEE THREADS ON HOW IS SAIZEN< HOW IS JINTROPIN< HOW IS HUMATROPE< HOW IS NORDILET< HOW IS ANSOMONE Y? BECAUSE THERE PROVEN THEY WORK

SO INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHEAP THING WHY NOT LOOK FOR PROVEN PHARM PRODUCTS AT MORE REASONABLE PRICES///

JUST MY 2 CENTS

Swlabr

Re: Y IS EVERYONE IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT GENERIC GH
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 04:31:55 PM »
Not everyone can get legit pharma grade, and even if one could, that stuff is still very expensive. Thanktropin, ND blues and novotropin are literally fractions of the price of pharma grade GH and those three have been tried and proven to work.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 04:37:40 PM »
THERE ARE MANY OTHER OPTIONS OVER USA PHARM... LIKE ANSOMONE<<< JINTROPIN AND THEY COME EQUIPPED WITH SERIAL NUMBERS SO THEY CAN EASILY BE CHECKED ON THERE OFFICIAL WEBSITES IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR COUNTERFEIT

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 04:53:07 PM »
Lol @ obvious agenda. Fuck off.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »
THERE ARE MANY OTHER OPTIONS OVER USA PHARM... LIKE ANSOMONE<<< JINTROPIN AND THEY COME EQUIPPED WITH SERIAL NUMBERS SO THEY CAN EASILY BE CHECKED ON THERE OFFICIAL WEBSITES IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR COUNTERFEIT

ive used the current jins floating around and they suck. you say legit pharma gh is easy to find and cheap, ok ill bite, whats the price for 10 kits of humatrope, and i want to pick it up domestically in canada

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 05:00:12 PM »
Lol @ obvious agenda. Fuck off.

Swlabr its a honest question everyone seems to be in search of some new thing ,, when they have Legitimate pharm companies producing quality day in and day out just giving peolpe the option to start searching for better priced pharm then searching for reviews of X type generic ,,

DOES THAT NOT MAKE MORE SENSE ,, But hey its your life inject what you like

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 06:10:43 PM »
itrain

Welcome and thanks for this info.

Every single post is the same thing.

What are you trying to tell us?

8)

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 06:24:53 PM »
Hey overload, I have been coming on here on and off for a year now finally got approved for an account most people know me from PRO M ,, I like the knowledge and principles vets there are able to share... I have learned alot since 2009 and continue to learn... But I did my fair share of research

I am just sick of seeing A million threads on How is Royal tropin, How is Green Tops, Rips, Kigs, Hyges, how are redtropins , greentropins, nipertropin, grey tops, blue tops, yellow tops , brown tops, And a million more....

WHen we should be seeing more threads on how to increase doses,,, how to experiment with new compounds,, how to get the most out of your gear,, how to deal with sides,, at what point can you notice when your sides are diminishing your gains,, diet strategies,,

pr combinations of routines with cycle and food intakes,, this sort of thing

And if they are about GH talk about good pricing for PHARM GRADE,, there was a thread on here but it has been locked and it was a great thread the majority said they were willing to pay $5IU for PHARM,,, which i think is CHEAP for US PHARM but MODERATE ON CHINA PHARM JINS OR ANSOMONE AND WITH SERIAL NUMBERS ITS EASY TO KNOW IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR NOT JUST ENTER THEM IN ON THERE MANUFACTERERS WEBSITES

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 06:35:48 PM »
I agree for sure, but getting Pharma GH isn't easy for most people.

There are only a handful of generics that i vouch for.

Most guys on here know the "color top of the month" routine. It's a complete toss up on the vast majority of generics on the market. I think there are is much more bunk generics than legit, but that's just my opinion.

8)

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 06:40:31 PM »
IM WITH YOU,, FUCK GENERICS..... if you cant run Pharm dont run it at all or cycle it at lower doses,,, unless you want to inject sugar oh I mean to say KIGS

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 06:42:57 PM »
THE ONE GUY WHO HAD GOOD GENERIC HIS BUSINESS HAS BEEN RUINED AND PUT IN JEOPARDY BUY FUCKING STUPID VETS MENTIONING HIS NAME TO HACK NEWBIES WHO WASTE HIS TIME,,,THE GH GENERIC INDUSTRY WILL BE NO MORE IN LESS THAN 1 YEAR THIS IS MY PREDICTION,,,,FUCKING IDIOTS NEED TO KEEP THEIR SOURCES TO THEMSELVES AND STOP HELPING OUT NEWBIES AND LAW ENFORCEMENT,,,

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »
QB you mention good things but even the best generic tested at 86% purity while pharm is at 99.6-99.8 I don't mess with fillers and non sense but everyone is cheap they can spend 3 dollars for a pound of chicken but not extra for pharm everyone has priorities .   

I hope the generics die off too with the testing going on on pro m and sf you'll see who's coming with the realness

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 07:19:33 PM »
i agree, i have one place i know of who ,,actually 2 who may have pharm grade and id be willing to pay, but i need to do more research on what is counterfit,,,just like human grade amps,,,human gh is faked also,,,so it can not all be trusted,,,and IMO the pro M testing is balonie, corrrupt board and the tests can not be trusted,,,,but a person getting their own GH levels tested for 50 bucks can be trusted

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 07:32:17 PM »
RAJJIN I trust he is a good bro and ALPHA is a TRT MD and in regards to the testing I do not know LEX or KH but I trust Rajjin will ensure everything goes smoothly There are also a few members on SF (steroid-forums) doing testing...

If it really was rigged they wouldnt of let IP GREYS COME BACK BUNK, OR TAITROPINS< OR REDTOPS< even ELIS ( but if you go back in date before those results you can see who was reporting amazing results on those products) but thats a different story

Yes there are a few places TBH QB I am in contact with very good sources but I would never drop the kind of dough needed for Serostim, Saizen, Humatrop or Nordilet

I have treated my self for christmas for the past 2 years though tried out Saizen and Nordilet ...

As far as HG goes I only use Unigen Life Sciences why??? ( because all I have to do is peel back sticker go to there website and verify codes and it tells you if its legit) no need to worry

As far as GH I only use Jintropin (UKRANIAN/RUSSIAN) , or ANSOMONE y? because all you have to do is go on gensci or ankebio website enter serial numbers in and boom it tells you if its legit

I have trust issues already as it is I could care less about 300 peoples experiences with a brand of GEAR OR GH ,, I am interested in PROOF that what i am running is authentic

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »
whats to stop the counterfeiters from copying the verification codes, the scam just goes round and round no?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 08:34:43 PM »
You cant copy verifaction codes

because how will you know the code every kit has a different code and if you did get a copy of a verification code and enter it at the website it will let you know that that product has already been checked which could make you think alittle,, so far my source has I have been dealing with not one kit came back checked all were authenticated it tells you manufacter date , the product ex 10iu 100IU jintropin kit (manufactured by gensci) ......

That is why all good counterfeit jins (generic green or yellow tops) are just relabelled so if you see domestic JINS that should already be a red flag if the box is in chinese another red flag,,, you will notice all of those stickers (serial number) will come back as counterfeit on the gensci website

With ansomone same thing however there is much less fakes becase of the indvidual packaging and less demand most counterfeiters dont bother Have seen 1 before though ,

Unigen is a sticker peel and the serial number is stamped under the sticker so it is best security and have seen a few good counterfeits most are bad though ,, but only the legit ones will check out on the unigen website..

So it is truly impossible to get serial numbers because the serial number has to match the bactch number, the product description, and where the product was produced as in which factory unless they are the invisible man this will never happen

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
i sent you a pm

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 02:34:24 AM »
Its not real pharma grade gh. Its just underdosed chinese crap. You want real pharma grade fully dosed gh its going to cost a lot but well worth it.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 04:48:55 AM »
i can find saizen easy, i can't fucking afford saizen.
Thats why i use generic china. I you can find me 100ius of saizen at 200-300 bucks i'd by them in a heartbeat. Does that exist? nope.
Boundary Breaker

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 07:09:15 AM »
 :o at the dude who said its underdosed china crap LOL were talking about GH (not sugar go buy some more kigs) i bet you thought they were mutating you EH..

TRIMATROPIN lol REALLY,, theres better generics in Russia.....

Yea I think anyone would take that unfortunately no one would sell you saizen at that price when they could sell it for 500-600 as long as they have proof its legit

The point of the thread was to get people off trying to find these bunk generics and searching for good PHarm options yes 3-4 5$ an IU but atleast you know you will be injecting GH not GHRPs ....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 07:24:07 AM »
ok, we get it, you are trying to pump ansomne or what the fuck ever.  Quit the fucking game and just tell us, where and how much and send a few vials to some of us to test with first.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 08:07:02 AM »
Man of steele Tests will be done on the Company I represent on the first week of april at steroid-forums and midway through april on Pro M in the GH serum testing thread so keep your eyes open...

That is another reason Y i had made this thread but I know the feeling before I found my source I was in constant search,, until I talked to a knowledgeable bro telling me the dangers and how and what they are doing to cut costs

Thats why I stick to products that can be verified

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 09:38:41 AM »
You cant copy verifaction codes

because how will you know the code every kit has a different code and if you did get a copy of a verification code and enter it at the website it will let you know that that product has already been checked which could make you think alittle,, so far my source has I have been dealing with not one kit came back checked all were authenticated it tells you manufacter date , the product ex 10iu 100IU jintropin kit (manufactured by gensci) ......

That is why all good counterfeit jins (generic green or yellow tops) are just relabelled so if you see domestic JINS that should already be a red flag if the box is in chinese another red flag,,, you will notice all of those stickers (serial number) will come back as counterfeit on the gensci website

With ansomone same thing however there is much less fakes becase of the indvidual packaging and less demand most counterfeiters dont bother Have seen 1 before though ,

Unigen is a sticker peel and the serial number is stamped under the sticker so it is best security and have seen a few good counterfeits most are bad though ,, but only the legit ones will check out on the unigen website..

So it is truly impossible to get serial numbers because the serial number has to match the bactch number, the product description, and where the product was produced as in which factory unless they are the invisible man this will never happen

well my two jins had different codes but both came back as fake, not surprising as they didnt do shit for me

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 10:02:20 AM »
Yes old lifter that is the case... you see counterfeitersnare smart and in china they are verygood....

All domestic suppliers of jintropin or ansomone will be counterfeit unfortunately they ship

Regular green or yellow tops and then ship packing separate... They then label and package domestic and sell generic green tops and yellows for 3G the price once labelled as jintropin...

This is less often with ansomone because demand ha not been as high yet...

Sorry to hear old lifter... I'm sure you are not the only one buying (fake) jins as there's no such thong as generic jins

Do more research next time brotha

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 10:17:51 AM »
ya makes total sense now, shitty green tops relabled and sold for a shit load more. smart thinking actually on the part of the scammers at least until the gig is up, the clock is ticking on these fucks i think