Author Topic: repetetive questions about cut and bulk,,  (Read 14048 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
repetetive questions about cut and bulk,,
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
a better understanding for the question asked all the time to me,, pay attention to it ,, do not ask me this again in milion pms ,, i write it here ,, i do it before eating sushi andi jsut came from training,, so pay attention!

in bodybuild we have cutting hormones and bulking hormones,,

what does it mean ? it mean the hormone will manipulate the water look of your body and will either burn fat and reduce water betwen skin and muscle...yes yes burn fat and decrease water this is in case of so call cutting hormones... or... increase estrogen and water between skin and muscle,,to a lesser degree fat,,this is in the case of bulkking hormones

now,,

if you take a hormone like primobolana ,, legit primoboana and legit trenbolona...yuo will notie you can do whatever you want ...you can eat sushi all day and german and jamaicakaka...wont matter you will start getting sculpted ...THAT IS WHAT WE CALL CUTT! you will start getting water out from between skin and muscle if those hormones ar legit...and the LINES will come out more and more clear...ofcourse testoserona will ruin it ...but thats why you cycle it right into such cycles so it only ehnance it ,, now this is true to ANY ONE NO MATER WHAT...

you will notice how your 215lb go down to 205 lb yet you loo bigger ,, you get more compliments ,, you get asked if you compete by any one around you ,, and the whores are tinginling down there...this is what we call the primobolana/tren look or you can also achieve it with the t-met combo mentioned in bible ,,

you may be 200lb but you will look 100 time sbetter than when you were 220lb mm you will ! be bigger for muslce will remain same size and water and fat go down down ...while muscle remain same size it was while water and fat were on you ....inother words yuo only lose water and fat....to make it enhanced to the maimus disgustimus bodybuild 2000 you will have to have insulina and gh ...which ofcourse in high doses create the pacotitos   and ofcourse kil bodybuild and ruined it

now..

when you talk about bulk hormones...you talk dianabola.... testosterona in high doses.... you talk estrogenic compounds that no matter what ...on them you will hold water between skin and muscle and even if you eat clean you will HOLD WATER BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE and fat will increase...not as much as the water..but it will,, this is a look bodybuild of old generation was TERRIFIED OF! but now day due to hgh in high dose and insulina abuse ...no one care anymore for they know....
hgh insulina hgh insulina high doses...then bring the trenbolona and primobolana in high doses....take out hgh and you get a conditioned bodybuild that is fucked up with seperation department due to ....INSULINA ABUSE

so,, to conclude this,,

when you alwyas sit in your bathroom and wonder how come timmy and rico have their 6 pack showing and they have their horse shoe nice with the veins in the delts poping...how come their chest look like it has shelves ....when you sit ther wonder this...always remember...rico and timmy are on trenbolona and primobolana...they are using CUT hormones inorder to pull the water out...and yes primobolana pull the water out! together with trenbolona and masterona ...they pull the water out! from within the skin and leave muscle to be more conditioned by the day sometimes by the HOUR! ,, ofcourse to se it to a higher degree you will have to get off the gh ...sincde gh especialy generic...willl make you hold some water even after 6-8 weeks when water drops...gh still make you hold some! water it has to be out to see the cut drugs in their glory ...this is what will create the bodybuild look you so want and so wish for ...fellas like flinstons sudenly will discover...that under the layer of flab of water bloat and of some fat...there is lots of muscle that was waiting to come out and was screaming for the estrogen aka water to be pulled away ...

primobolana and trenbolona are the mian main main products that begin this pull ,, they transfer phyiqes in matter of weeks into competition mode...
testosterona? it is the major enemy MAJOR enemy and we always cycle it and know how to cycle it from trial and erros and hands on for many years if experienced bodybuilder

all of you fellas who sit there and wonder how come 190lb fella make you look like shrimps...make you feel bad ,, you all need to follow what they do ...from then its all hgh and insulina my friends ,, a condition ! bodybuild is always what you aim at,, for only when you see the abs and only when you see the veins even if you dotn haev many veins...you will see veins! and only when you see the shelve! thats! when the girl who come twards you think you are a bodybuilder...they dont think anything when they see your semi water bloated 220lb as bodybuilder

as i alwys say to you all ,, IF THE WHORE CANT SEE IT ! IT IS NTO THERE!

i hope now its better understood

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: repetetive questions about cut and bulk,,
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:41:57 PM »
this is the gh15 we all knew and loved  ;D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 07:42:28 PM »
Gh15, do you recommend eliminating creatine as well during the cutting phase?
(

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »
this is the gh15 we all knew and loved  ;D

yep

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
What if you use a mixture of both compounds gh

For instance my current run

700mg primo
test prop masteron mix 1 mil ed
light dose of dbol

I notice I'm holding a bit of water but it seems to fill me out more than make me look bloofy.

Great thread by the way!

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 08:05:18 PM »
copied and saved it..thank you God

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 08:11:19 PM »
i like this guy.
and even if you spaz out about what he says hes always right about bodybuilding and hormones.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
What if you use a mixture of both compounds gh

For instance my current run

700mg primo
test prop masteron mix 1 mil ed
light dose of dbol

I notice I'm holding a bit of water but it seems to fill me out more than make me look bloofy.

Great thread by the way!

the look im talking about... is 3-6 weeks out look ofcourse there is diff between 3 and 6 weeek out,,, but!

fellas that you see walking around 4-5 weeks out.... they dont play with no dianabol,,and the test is calculated to the t ...

now! you can have the things you talk about in your cycle ...if! you got diuretic to pull wateer out and if! you knwo how to use diuretic the right way like any drug addicted bodybuild...but! many dont ...many dont want to even start thijnking about messing themselfs ...

so.... many use low doses of tesotsteorna usualy phnyl prop...  maybe 150 -200 mg a week and bombard themselfs with trenbolona and primobolana ...this 2 combo is killer killer ! it creates frank zanes if! legit ...then in the end if yo feel too flat you put in anadrola ....why? because your body fat is so damn low and primoboana and trenbolona got you to have almost no water between skin and muscle...that the addition of anadrola in a blitz will only blow you up from within and make you look even more conditioned ...bigger... fuller...thicker...and the muscles will push out througth the skin like you are an alien ...

the look that many worship is the look of the lean face....when the head...is looking smaller...not becaue the head is small lol but becaue the FACE ! IS LEAN ,, thats when you see the beck....and the traps shoiwing very well....sudenly everyone think your 200lb look like 240 lb you get this squary slops you get the veins in the side delts running ther...you get your pecs to show detailes under them ...the line gets clearer and cleaer ,, the abs getting drier...sudenly you lay down on the floor or lay against a door in angle and you can see them all like iron board...
this is a winner look you walk around like you are miliion dolaros for you are! million dolaros ,, this look put to shame any 250 lb gymnasium rat around...

you want to be bigger? HGH AND INSULINA IN COMBO AND ONLY! IN COMBO...that wont be bigger...but it wil be heavier...which will be bigger due to how insulina works...better quality muscle ? no way

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 08:13:19 PM »
nice and dandy  :) 8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 08:17:03 PM »
I didn't read any of that shit.
follow the arrows

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 08:17:49 PM »
Fuck this makes me think again. When I start loosing all of the water I feel flat and small. That's why I add things like dbol in there. Or i hike up the test dose for a few weeks. It's a hard line to walk. When I'm dry as shit I look great but kind of small. I usually sit at 200 pounds 6'0 tall to me that feels small but it's conditioned.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »
I didn't read any of that shit.

No one asked you to. This is good shit. Way better than any other advice you will ever find on any board.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 08:19:40 PM »
No one asked you to. This is good shit. Way better than any other advice you will ever find on any board.
exact location please.
follow the arrows

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 08:20:34 PM »
the look im talking about... is 3-6 weeks out look ofcourse there is diff between 3 and 6 weeek out,,, but!

fellas that you see walking around 4-5 weeks out.... they dont play with no dianabol,,and the test is calculated to the t ...

now! you can have the things you talk about in your cycle ...if! you got diuretic to pull wateer out and if! you knwo how to use diuretic the right way like any drug addicted bodybuild...but! many dont ...many dont want to even start thijnking about messing themselfs ...

so.... many use low doses of tesotsteorna usualy phnyl prop...  maybe 150 -200 mg a week and bombard themselfs with trenbolona and primobolana ...this 2 combo is killer killer ! it creates frank zanes if! legit ...then in the end if yo feel too flat you put in anadrola ....why? because your body fat is so damn low and primoboana and trenbolona got you to have almost no water between skin and muscle...that the addition of anadrola in a blitz will only blow you up from within and make you look even more conditioned ...bigger... fuller...thicker...and the muscles will push out througth the skin like you are an alien ...

the look that many worship is the look of the lean face....when the head...is looking smaller...not becaue the head is small lol but becaue the FACE ! IS LEAN ,, thats when you see the beck....and the traps shoiwing very well....sudenly everyone think your 200lb look like 240 lb you get this squary slops you get the veins in the side delts running ther...you get your pecs to show detailes under them ...the line gets clearer and cleaer ,, the abs getting drier...sudenly you lay down on the floor or lay against a door in angle and you can see them all like iron board...
this is a winner look you walk around like you are miliion dolaros for you are! million dolaros ,, this look put to shame any 250 lb gymnasium rat around...

you want to be bigger? HGH AND INSULINA IN COMBO AND ONLY! IN COMBO...that wont be bigger...but it wil be heavier...which will be bigger due to how insulina works...better quality muscle ? no way

gh15 approved

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TELLING SWLABR. HE'S HELPED ME DESIGN MY 2 YEAR CYCLE PLANS AND THIS IS THE GAMEPLAN. RANGING FROM A GRAM TO 2 GRAMS OF AAS WITH NO MORE THAN 150-200MG TEST AS THE BASE OF IT, THE REST PRIMARILY PRIMO, SECONDARILY NPP, AND A LITTLE EQ.

TREN ACE IS WHEN DIETING WITH HIGH DOSE MASTERON AND LITTLE TEST PROP/ANADROL OR TEST PROP/ANAVAR.

THAT'S THE LOOK I'M GOING FOR THE LEAN FACE, DRY AS A BONE, GRANITE, VEINY COCK LOOK. THE LATEST POSTS OF BIBLE TALK, COUPLED WITH DISGUSTED'S BELIEFS, IS WHAT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THIS IS THE RIGHT STRUCTURE. I'M KEEPING THE TEST IN JUST TO KEEP A LITTLE THICKNESS, LITTLE LIBIDO, AND GIVE ME THE ROOM TO DROP IT AND GET EVEN DRIER FOR WHEN I GO INTO MY DIETING MODES. I'M ABOUT 208LBS NOW AND PEOPLE THINK I'M NO LESS THAN 225LBS.

900MG PRIMO ACE
100MG VAR ED
20MG HALOTESTIN ED
600MG TREN ACE

STRENGO APPROVED SANS THE HALO...THATS BMAN.

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 08:21:32 PM »
Fuck this makes me think again. When I start loosing all of the water I feel flat and small. That's why I add things like dbol in there. Or i hike up the test dose for a few weeks. It's a hard line to walk. When I'm dry as shit I look great but kind of small. I usually sit at 200 pounds 6'0 tall to me that feels small but it's conditioned.

YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. YOU LOOK A LITTLE "FLATTER" IN SOME CLOTHINGS, BUT YOU LOOK TREMENDOUS OVERALL. THAT'S WHAT MATTERS. YES, YOU WALK AROUND WITH A SHIRT ON 90% OF THE TIME, BUT ONCE YOU GOT THAT LEAN FACE AND THAT ANGULAR LOOK YOU DON'T WANT TO GO AWAY FROM IT.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 08:22:08 PM »

900MG PRIMO ACE
100MG VAR ED
20MG HALOTESTIN ED
600MG TREN ACE ED

STRENGO APPROVED SANS THE HALO...THATS BMAN.

:D

Beautiful cycle there nosleep I like that alot man.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 08:23:43 PM »
exact location please.

In your moms kitchen raiding the freezer for ice cream after getting a blumpkin  ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 08:44:44 PM »

HAHA!!! YESSSSSSS

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
Good to have you back god of hormones

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 10:13:21 PM »
all of you fellas who sit there and wonder how come 190lb fella make you look like shrimps...make you feel bad ,, you all need to follow what they do ...from then its all hgh and insulina my friends ,, a condition ! bodybuild is always what you aim at,, for only when you see the abs and only when you see the veins even if you dotn haev many veins...you will see veins! and only when you see the shelve! thats! when the girl who come twards you think you are a bodybuilder...they dont think anything when they see your semi water bloated 220lb as bodybuilder

all drugs - TPPIIP

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 11:00:13 PM »
love halo granite :)
Herpes

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 11:02:37 PM »

you'll only have to put up with being flat when your trying to get your bf down. once you get to 4-5% and you start reintroducing carbs sodium and fats you'll fill back out, and be able to maintain that look just by keeping your dosages static and playing with your macros a bit to lose water when you want to.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 11:08:11 PM »

you'll only have to put up with being flat when your trying to get your bf down. once you get to 4-5% and you start reintroducing carbs sodium and fats you'll fill back out, and be able to maintain that look just by keeping your dosages static and playing with your macros a bit to lose water when you want to.

b
i
n
g
o
!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 05:18:20 AM »

Spot on. I looked flat as fuck (lean, but flat) two days ago because I had been on 0 carbs for a few days. I carbed up last night and I looked the best I've ever looked around 2 - 3 hours later, like magic.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 06:40:51 AM »
*Moved due to strong elements of hormone discussion.

Come on guys, this isn't hard.

Arnold jr