Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69399 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: gh15's website.....
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »
Did you ever think it might be even funnier if everyone on Getbig just stopped responding to the gh15 gimmick?

Totally ignore their posts like they don't exist....the guys running the gimmick would have their heads explode.

you know what its immposible? because its one fella,, and this fella trains many fellas here ,, i penetrated way too deep for way too long into the highest of the highest scam of the cult ,, my army is huge,,

remember! there are actual bodybuilders that you like to forget that back me up on everything i say ,, every single thign,,,THE ACTUAL BODYBUILDERS..now i know for you getbig is fun and joke...but there are bodybuilders here that know whast up,, and whats up is! M E

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2012, 05:39:43 PM »
you do not understand or even has the slghtest clue to begin! to understand the CRIMES this fella is responsible to ,, actual crimes sitting with the feds that work very close with aussie authorities ,, im telling you the boarding called profesionalmuscle went too deep with this balonie ,,

i warned and warned all 2009 -2010,, i made it very clear to not mess with me ,, i explained why,,

wait and see,, yuo just wait and see how i drain this boarding from all sources,, atleast the legit ones

gh15 approved

I've not got a problem with you. I am not into the gear scene so our paths don't cross much. The only time I even care is when it invades all the other threads.

I do think that you post with a different style - high anger, low humor - these days and think the funny guy from the early days should post more.
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2012, 05:44:07 PM »
I've not got a problem with you. I am not into the gear scene so our paths don't cross much. The only time I even care is when it invades all the other threads.

I do think that you post with a different style - high anger, low humor - these days and think the funny guy from the early days should post more.

the reason is because they took getbig....and put it in prison ....that fatzo...know that getbig has this kids on it not all but some...and he knew they dont care for hormones...not all but some...and he knew he can come here and do this,, but he forgot that gh15 is all over nto only getbig,, he forgot how strong i am on getbig and around the globe,, and most most importently he forgot TO ACTUALY TALK WITH SERIOUS BODYBUILDERS AND HORMONE PROVIDERS,,

FOR GOD SAKE MAN WHO NAME SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED HAS GOD OF HOMRONES APPROVED ON HIS HOME TERIROTY!!! lol

you have kami begging my elfs like there is no tomorow for me to turn around the situation ...

you have eminem practicaly wanting to send serostim to all my elfs just for me to say HE IS GOOD TO GO

that fatzo forgot to check how strong my word is ,,

and this! is why biga is quiet...he knows that thi is HIS ONLY HOPE to calm me down ,, becaue im truly! that strong to destroy a board and rrain it from sources,,

ask the sources in canada how strong i am they will let you knw...if you need their user names pm and you shall be given it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bigchef

• Getbig II
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2012, 05:46:14 PM »
the reason is because they took getbig....and put it in prison ....that fatzo...know that getbig has this kids on it not all but some...and he knew they dont care for hormones...not all but some...and he knew he can come here and do this,, but he forgot that gh15 is all over nto only getbig,, he forgot how strong i am on getbig and around the globe,, and most most importently he forgot TO ACTUALY TALK WITH SERIOUS BODYBUILDERS AND HORMONE PROVIDERS,,

FOR GOD SAKE MAN WHO NAME SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED HAS GOD OF HOMRONES APPROVED ON HIS HOME TERIROTY!!! lol

you have kami begging my elfs like there is no tomorow for me to turn around the situation ...

you have eminem practicaly wanting to send serostim to all my elfs just for me to say HE IS GOOD TO GO

that fatzo forgot to check how strong my word is ,,

and this! is why biga is quiet...he knows that thi is HIS ONLY HOPE to calm me down ,, becaue im truly! that strong to destroy a board and rrain it from sources,,

ask the sources in canada how strong i am they will let you knw...if you need their user names pm and you shall be given it

gh15 approved

You got mental issues and you are fekking queer!

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: March 30, 2012, 05:48:52 PM »
Really, GH...come on man...you really think you can bring down PM??  Not that PM is the all powerful OZ...though I believe it is one of the best boards out there...I find it hard to believe that any good sponsor is going to leave to join you, with all the money they are able to make at PM.

You might be known, you have a rep...but for you to talk that shit you're crazy...If Big A (not speaking for him, but I know, you know, he doesn't fuck around) wanted, more than likely, you would be the one shut down.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2012, 05:49:10 PM »
wait til my sites come up,, you are scam ,, after ip is revealed your boarding wont know what to do with itself,, throw him out to keep any dignity for you ,, im bringing hell,, remember i warned

selling poision to kids around the globe ,, you fuckin fat homo that doesnt even bodybuild! never done a show in his life,, sit as a fucking moderate due to his kissing ass abilitys ,,

go check what hapened to atority juice father...after couple years of elf abuse,, go ehck how his fathe rblew his fucking brains out,, go check abotu it a little you wont talk much to me after

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #231 on: March 30, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »
You got mental issues and you are fekking queer!

yes he has completely lost it   :( must be alzheimers , he is human after all

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »
yes he has completely lost it   :( must be alzheimers , he is human after all

personally i think all the grams of tren he runs blew out a few too many neurons....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2012, 05:56:22 PM »
Really, GH...come on man...you really think you can bring down PM??  Not that PM is the all powerful OZ...though I believe it is one of the best boards out there...I find it hard to believe that any good sponsor is going to leave to join you, with all the money they are able to make at PM.

You might be known, you have a rep...but for you to talk that shit you're crazy...If Big A (not speaking for him, but I know, you know, he doesn't fuck around) wanted, more than likely, you would be the one shut down.

that we wil be able to see right?

yes i belivee i can drain them to a point no one will need them  ,, whats goign on there is CORUPTION! it started good....in past....im not femiliar iwth the boarding too well but i have elfs there along the years...NO NOT ME elfs...and they report all the time,, whats going on there is SHAME lots of scamming,, lots of real criminals,, lots and lots of bad bad practices ,,DEALING NARCOTICS TOO! i have few elfs who got so called medicine that is not hormones...trust me on that....i can bring them down EASY! ,, and its nto only me you have the feda sitting on them with aussie authorities and candians involved too,, you think i make it up but I AM THE FUCKING REASON THEY STAYD IN BUSSINESS,, since i wanted more more boardings ,, but look what they did to kidos around the world..look the ip thing....i have fellas ON FUCKING KIDNY DIALASYS BECAUDE DOF THIS FUCKING BOARDING,, FELLAS ON ON ANTIDURETICS FOR QWUITE LONG TIME THINKING THEY USE GH ! ALL FROM THIS BOARDING!!

the story about profesionalmuscle is very bad,, and trust it is not good,,

yes i can drain them out of sources easily ,, there is so many complaints im talking in the 1000s of emails to me that i alwyas ignore,,why ? because i say ok ok biga ws there for long time give him pass,, but what happened in the last 4 motnhs..the penetration into getbig...the constant of this fatzo moron here that come and teaze eventhough sell poision to kids and not in the know bodybuilders....and the over all disgust thats going on with this board ....phil bunk peptides and bunk productss,, it is all one big scam of balonie,, 2 good sources on every 20

it is shame

not allowing to talk about gh15 when gh15 is saying the truth! about bodybuild and actualy hands on truth from top pro...

many many examples

you just sit and see...my word is highly respectable in bodybuild circles ,, i have moderators on all boardings working for me wether behind scenes or in the know,,they know history is in the making

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2012, 05:58:51 PM »

yes i belivee i can drain them to a point no one will need them  ,, whats goign on there is CORUPTION! it started good....in past....im not femiliar iwth the boarding too well but i have elfs there along the years...NO NOT ME elfs...and they report all the time,, whats going on there is SHAME lots of scamming,, lots of real criminals,, lots and lots of bad bad practices ,,DEALING NARCOTICS TOO! i have few elfs who got so called medicine that is not hormones...trust me on that....i can bring them down EASY! ,, and its nto only me you have the feda sitting on them with aussie authorities and candians involved too,, you think i make it up but I AM THE FUCKING REASON THEY STAYD IN BUSSINESS,, since i wanted more more boardings ,, but look what they did to kidos around the world..look the ip thing....i have fellas ON FUCKING KIDNY DIALASYS BECAUDE DOF THIS FUCKING BOARDING,, FELLAS ON ON ANTIDURETICS FOR QWUITE LONG TIME THINKING THEY USE GH ! ALL FROM THIS BOARDING!!

yes i can drain them out of sources easily ,, there is so many complaints im talking in the 1000s of emails to me that i alwyas ignore,,why ? because i say ok ok biga ws there for long time give him pass,, but what happened in the last 4 motnhs..the penetration into getbig...the constant of this fatzo moron here that come and teaze eventhough sell poision to kids and not in the know bodybuilders....and the over all disgust thats going on with this board ....phil bunk peptides and bunk productss,, it is all one big scam of balonie,, 2 good sources on every 20

it is shame

not allowing to talk about gh15 when gh15 is saying the truth! about bodybuild and actualy hands on truth from top pro...

many many examples

you just sit and see...my word is highly respectable in bodybuild circles ,, i have moderators on all boardings working for me wether behind scenes or in the know,,they know history is in the making

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up

Bigchef

• Getbig II
« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2012, 06:00:38 PM »

it is shame

many many examples

gh15 approved

Problem with idiots like you is all talk no action. I tell you something and I am not bullshitting either. The FBI are investigating you and will track you down. Making death threats on the internet is a SERIOUS CRIME. I hope you rot in jail!!!

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2012, 06:01:08 PM »
just shut the fuck up

i am so inside yoru head ,, it is ridikulis lol you come on this boarding every day ,, yo uwake up in morning and say ,, has god of hormones made posting? ...i cannot let that happen ,, i must find the truth of who he is ,,

BUT THAT WIL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUS I AM ,,

IN VINS I BLE !

I HAVE TOP TECHNIACAL FELLAS WORKING TO MAKE SURE I AM NEVER FOUND,, TOP ELFS,, PROS! I HAVE ...I F B  B PROFESIONALS WHO KEEP ME ANONNIMUS ,, MEANWHIEL YOU CRY AT NIGHT BECAUS GH15 IS JUST THAT ! GH15 ...YOU CANNOT FIND THE PERSON BNEHDIND IT ...however i assure you it is one! fella ,, a fella that place TOP 3 IN MR O COMPETITON NOT TOP 10 BALONIE TOP 3 !

patetic

gh15 approved

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: March 30, 2012, 06:02:18 PM »
i am so inside yoru head ,, it is ridikulis lol you come on this boarding every day ,, yo uwake up in morning and say ,,

has god of hormones made posting? ...i cannot let that happen ,, i must find the truth of who he is ,,

patetic lol

gh15 approved

outeed  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #238 on: March 30, 2012, 06:03:55 PM »
no sociopathic alex...no ghost face looking alex that didnt se the sun for 10 years since not go out of house...no fat moderate chef,, no no one ! can prevent what about to happen ,,

I WILL NOT I REPEAT I WILL NOT LET THEM ABUSE BODYBUILDERS,, THIS ERA IS OVER,,

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS? BRING IT ON ,, but after that when you surender make sure you have the gun close to you ...you will need it

i told you you can not destroy young goolible bodybuilders life and expect to live on their moneyfor ever,, that fatzo moderate can nto get salary from poisioning fellas...he get free product that fuciking filt ,, he has his fixed to be a 300lb of fat pusher,, he think that no one knows who he is ....unlike me who really truly no one know anythin about ,,not even once! did anyone say one thing rigth about me in 7 years here ,, not once!
but this fatzo has history and many fellas who befriended him on boardings...many like him in the past

as i always say ..

ther ewas once upon a time a very harsh moderate ....he used to bring the hammer down for good 1-2 years until freezer had enough of it ,, but in this 1-2 years he did major mistake he abused and humiliated elfs of mine,,

the result ?

his father shot his brains out for him to find it  on the floor!

you think i make this up?

check and verify

dont mess with what you dont know

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #239 on: March 30, 2012, 06:05:44 PM »
i am so inside yoru head ,, it is ridikulis lol you come on this boarding every day ,, yo uwake up in morning and say ,,

has god of hormones made posting? ...i cannot let that happen ,, i must find the truth of who he is ,,

IN VINS I BLE !

I HAVE TOP TECHNIACAL FELLAS WORKING TO MAKE SURE I AM NEVER FOUND,, TOP ELFS,, PROS! I HAVE ...I F B  B PROFESIONALS WHO KEEP ME ANONNIMUS ,,

MEAN WHIEL YOU CRY AT NIGHT BECAUS GH15 IS JUST THAT ! GH15 ...YOU CANNOT FIND THE PERSON BNEHDIND IT ,,

patetic

gh15 approved

never redikilus you french terorist ,, redicilous! always ous always eee not oooo,,rediciiii lous ,,try better

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kimber51

• Getbig I
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2012, 06:06:28 PM »
I got this off another site. does it mean anything?

??? ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »
Problem with idiots like you is all talk no action. I tell you something and I am not bullshitting either. The FBI are investigating you and will track you down. Making death threats on the internet is a SERIOUS CRIME. I hope you rot in jail!!!

its ok ,, they been on you for much longer time ,, and you have true crimes! nto balonie but TRUE crimes,, and they = M E ,,remember those high conections in washington homeland?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2012, 06:09:51 PM »

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
i am so inside yoru head ,, it is ridikulis lol you come on this boarding every day ,, yo uwake up in morning and say ,, has god of hormones made posting? ...i cannot let that happen ,, i must find the truth of who he is ,,

IN VINS I BLE !

I HAVE TOP TECHNIACAL FELLAS WORKING TO MAKE SURE I AM NEVER FOUND,, TOP ELFS,, PROS! I HAVE ...I F B  B PROFESIONALS WHO KEEP ME ANONNIMUS ,, MEANWHIEL YOU CRY AT NIGHT BECAUS GH15 IS JUST THAT ! GH15 ...YOU CANNOT FIND THE PERSON BNEHDIND IT ...however i assure you it is one! fella ,, a fella that place TOP 3 IN MR O COMPETITON NOT TOP 10 BALONIE TOP 3 !

patetic

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »
just shut the fuck up

make me ...

immposible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2012, 06:14:08 PM »
just shut the fuck up

yo ufat fuckin french canadian arab homo terorist filt ,, I WARNED YOU ,,

remeber ord ? when dea bust the all labs ...YOU ARE NEXT ! stupid remailer moron ,,

dont sauy i didnt warn you : ) your time is up alex

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2012, 06:15:47 PM »

remeber ord ? when dea bust the all labs ...YOU ARE NEXT ! stupid remailer moron ,,

dont sauy i didnt warn you : )

gh15 approved

never fuckin,,alwys FUCKING! if ever write fuckin is due to fastnes of type! try harder

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »

dont sauy i didnt warn you : ) your time is up alex

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up

;D

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2012, 06:18:58 PM »
never fuckin,,alwys FUCKING! if ever write fuckin is due to fastnes of type! try harder

gh15 approved

So sorry , am I still in the running for being a shared user of the GH15 account?

just bustin your balls..  :D youve been a bit wacko lately, but that doesnt stop me from clicking the  'gh15 latest posts' bookmark multiple times throughout the day. i am still a pupil!

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2012, 06:19:59 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about, regarding someone's dad putting a cap in his head.  Happens everyday...are you saying that someone's dad killed himself because his son fucked up (supposedly)?  Or are you saying you had him outed and dusted?

Anyway...you've got your thing to do...and I'll grab some popcorn and read all the shit people are sling'n...and wait to see what happens.  I doubt nothing...because quite frankly I can't see any real changes taking places on these boards.

As to the sponsors, you know as well as I do, no matter where, no matter what, you'll always have some bad guys who know how to work the system, no matter how tight you might have your ropes.  Shit gets through, and people get burned.  That said, there are far more "good" sponsors than bad (At PM).

I'm not going to get into peps etc.  But if you think that Kami is only reaching out to you...you're wrong...same with E. They want to re-establish their rep...and of course they're going to reach out to whomever they can to get back their cash flow.

Who hasn't been burned...part of dealing in the UG...right? When you're up and running, and some sponsors who seem to be good for whatever reason turns bad...are you going to shut down your site?  You know you should...according to your logic...know what I'm saying G?

Peace