Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69453 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: gh15's website.....
« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2012, 06:21:12 PM »
never fuckin,,alwys FUCKING! if ever write fuckin is due to fastnes of type! try harder

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up

jason stern

;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2012, 06:27:29 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about, regarding someone's dad putting a cap in his head.  Happens everyday...are you saying that someone's dad killed himself because his son fucked up (supposedly)?  Or are you saying you had him outed and dusted?

Anyway...you've got your thing to do...and I'll grab some popcorn and read all the shit people are sling'n...and wait to see what happens.  I doubt nothing...because quite frankly I can't see any real changes taking places on these boards.

As to the sponsors, you know as well as I do, no matter where, no matter what, you'll always have some bad guys who know how to work the system, no matter how tight you might have your ropes.  Shit gets through, and people get burned.  That said, there are far more "good" sponsors than bad (At PM).

I'm not going to get into peps etc.  But if you think that Kami is only reaching out to you...you're wrong...same with E. They want to re-establish their rep...and of course they're going to reach out to whomever they can to get back their cash flow.

Who hasn't been burned...part of dealing in the UG...right? When you're up and running, and some sponsors who seem to be good for whatever reason turns bad...are you going to shut down your site?  You know you should...according to your logic...know what I'm saying G?

Peace

you dotn egt it ,, i do not work for propfit!! i dont thik nyou fellas get what gh15 is doing,, you do get it but it comes in sloooow like anything else in history ,, there is no money to be made here....if source fuck up on my boarding he is OUT first fuck first out ,,

this is what fellas do not get or get but very slow lol

all the other boarding,, what do you think the fellas there make livign off lol ,, dont be fucking goolible

the fellas who rich to me know the deal ,, they know very very well ,, and its not kami ....it is much higher than him

all you need to do is a simple thing....see what man who name shal not be mention wrote on his home terirtory ,, he is never playing games ,, he know the world of bodybuikld very well,,

no fuck ups on my site,, no fuck ups = trust and trust bring many many good solid future bodybuilders to actualy make this a sport once again !

H I S T O R Y

the board will be change and if not they will be done with being boardings the way they always been ,,

there are good boardings out there...but its time to make it universal,,drain ithe bad ones and let the good ones continue...remember a boarding is ONLY AS GOOD AS ITS MEMBERS! ,, and members come to me! i am magnet for bodybuilders,, face it face my strngth ,, i am MAGNET TO BODYBUILDERS i get over 100 pms eveyr single day it is huge amount im talkin greal questions on daily basis

its coming im telling you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2012, 06:34:56 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about, regarding someone's dad putting a cap in his head.  Happens everyday...are you saying that someone's dad killed himself because his son fucked up (supposedly)?  Or are you saying you had him outed and dusted?

Anyway...you've got your thing to do...and I'll grab some popcorn and read all the shit people are sling'n...and wait to see what happens.  I doubt nothing...because quite frankly I can't see any real changes taking places on these boards.

As to the sponsors, you know as well as I do, no matter where, no matter what, you'll always have some bad guys who know how to work the system, no matter how tight you might have your ropes.  Shit gets through, and people get burned.  That said, there are far more "good" sponsors than bad (At PM).

I'm not going to get into peps etc.  But if you think that Kami is only reaching out to you...you're wrong...same with E. They want to re-establish their rep...and of course they're going to reach out to whomever they can to get back their cash flow.

Who hasn't been burned...part of dealing in the UG...right? When you're up and running, and some sponsors who seem to be good for whatever reason turns bad...are you going to shut down your site?  You know you should...according to your logic...know what I'm saying G?

Peace

i agree there are scammers and con men in all aspects of life, bodybuilding is no different. if you're smart enough you'll find out on your own....i think gh15 just preys on lazy fucks that just want to shoot 12 vials a day and do their curls and cable extension and fool themselves into thinking that they are working out "hard" and the secret to building an good physique is all drugs......maybe in the IFBB this is true but most guys just want to look good and feel good.....it's noble that he's trying to keep sources in check but they'll find ways around him, criminals always find a way, also i think he is endangering the cult by drawing so much attention to himself....if he's really in it for the cult then why doesn't he just stay on getbig and say "hey guys one of my boys said this source is no good, don't buy from him" instead of slinging all the death threats and other bullshit that's likely to get the fed's attention?

whatever i guess we'll see when (if) his site ever gets launched

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2012, 06:42:15 PM »
i agree there are scammers and con men in all aspects of life, bodybuilding is no different. if you're smart enough you'll find out on your own....i think gh15 just preys on lazy fucks that just want to shoot 12 vials a day and do their curls and cable extension and fool themselves into thinking that they are working out "hard" and the secret to building an good physique is all drugs......maybe in the IFBB this is true but most guys just want to look good and feel good.....it's noble that he's trying to keep sources in check but they'll find ways around him, criminals always find a way, also i think he is endangering the cult by drawing so much attention to himself....if he's really in it for the cult then why doesn't he just stay on getbig and say "hey guys one of my boys said this source is no good, don't buy from him" instead of slinging all the death threats and other bullshit that's likely to get the fed's attention?

whatever i guess we'll see when (if) his site ever gets launched

the reason is.....getbig is not the place for this,, you see the kids and gimicks,, there are penetration for last 4 months more than evrer before since they know whati bring is real ,, slin the felal he knows it is very real he is as quiet as it can be for he know i know very well what i talk abotu and know very well its coming and it wil change alot,, same for the fatzo moderate...he knows whst coming,, it realy has nothnig to do with getbig,,

getbig is a boarding where gh15 is absolit,, everything i say here is followed by mases but....there are fellas who are serious bodyhbuilders who want a boarding to be about bodybuild hard core and need guidance also into the hormone aspect,,

i never say to just inject many ampolas a day ,, i alwys nevigate it to specific individual and their needs ask the fellass i train from getbig i train bigher ask him ...

the thing is that the real bodybuilders know how strong i am that they dont even need to come out for me ...they know in the end of day its my word that counts...they know it for they ADVANCED ON IT

the reason i dont do it only on getbig is because this is where the scambags want it to stay ...ONLY ON GETBIG ,, and it wont,, it has to go to a boarding that will suck the life out of scammers and will put good quality rizing bodybuilders where they belong,,

im telling you the all bodybuild cult is with me

i would have here true bodybuilders ripping my ass apart if they didnt agree with it ...they dont....i would have here w8 taring my ass she is good in it ...she dont ,, they know what i do is very right and very good,,

getbig just have some joking manner in it that is hard to go behind....fellas come here also to kid around and this and that...the selective scammers want gh15 to be part of this...for then it can be taken as fun ....and only be taken serious by fellas who know bodybuild....which is most but stilll....

the nightmare of the filt is that gh15 has a site,,this is the absolit doom day for them ,, and sadly for them its coming,, now it is worked on servers that already purchased ,, its all being doen by few fellas not one anymore.... it used to be one fella that pulled a lot of the techinical work ....now it is devided its a fucking machine,, poor alex now doenst know what to do with himself ...he failed danta and sons lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2012, 06:45:09 PM »
the reason is.....getbig is not the place for this,, you see the kids and gimicks,, there are penetration for last 4 months more than evrer before since they know whati bring is real ,, slin the felal he knows it is very real he is as quiet as it can be for he know i know very well what i talk abotu and know very well its coming and it wil change alot,, same for the fatzo moderate...he knows whst coming,, it realy has nothnig to do with getbig,,

getbig is a boarding where gh15 is absolit,, everything i say here is followed by mases but....there are fellas who are serious bodyhbuilders who want a boarding to be about bodybuild hard core and need guidance also into the hormone aspect,,

i never say to just inject many ampolas a day ,, i alwys nevigate it to specific individual and their needs ask the fellass i train from getbig i train bigher ask him ...

the thing is that the real bodybuilders know how strong i am that they dont even need to come out for me ...they know in the end of day its my word that counts...they know it for they ADVANCED ON IT

the reason i dont do it only on getbig is because this is where the scambags want it to stay ...ONLY ON GETBIG ,, and it wont,, it has to go to a boarding that will suck the life out of scammers and will put good quality rizing bodybuilders where they belong,,

i would have here true bodybuilders ripping my ass apart if they didnt agree with it ...they dont....i would have here w8 taring my ass she is good in it ...she dont ,, they know what i do is very right and very good,,

getbig just have some joking manner in it that is hard to go behind....fellas come here also to kid around and this and that...the selective scammers want gh15 to be part of this...for then it can be taken as fun ....and only be taken serious by fellas who know bodybuild....which is most but stilll....

the nightmare of the filt is that gh15 has a site,,this is the absolit doom day for them ,, and sadly for them its coming,, now it is worked on servers that already purchased ,, its all being doen by few fellas not one anymore.... it used to be one fella that pulled a lot of the techinical work ....now it is devided its a fucking machine,, poor alex now doenst know what to do with himself ...he failed danta and sons lol

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up

jason stern

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2012, 06:52:17 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 what do you think about this site?

alot of people say it has legit information

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »
first of all that is not gh15's ip address, and i know gh15's ip address,

and second of all.. when gh15 calls this a movement, when he says it the end of an era, i feel people are disregarding this as nonsense or something, some grandios delusion

its not a delusion its true

that's the fucked up part... the machine can't be stopped at this point, its organized too well, too many checks nad balances for anything to go wrong, its members have collected too much good karma... notice when good peopel get together and do something its likelty to succeed

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2012, 06:57:30 PM »
first of all that is not gh15's ip address, and i know gh15's ip address,

and second of all.. when gh15 calls this a movement, when he says it the end of an era, i feel people are disregarding this as nonsense or something, some grandios delusion

its not a delusion its true

that's the fucked up part... the machine can't be stopped at this point, its organized too well, too many checks nad balances for anything to go wrong, its members have collected too much good karma... notice when good peopel get together and do something its likelty to succeed

With each of your posts g15 and all this circus loses credibility, keep it up.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: March 30, 2012, 07:00:24 PM »
no it doesnt

this may or may not help

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #259 on: March 30, 2012, 07:00:57 PM »
gh15 what do you think about this site?

alot of people say it has legit information

delete this!!!!!!!!! what are you thinking?!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #260 on: March 30, 2012, 07:02:18 PM »
dontknow,, unlike many say ...im nto member of any boarding,, this is one big mistaske about gh15,, they confuse my elfs with me ,, i have very knowlgable elfs some are profesionals,, some want to be me some brag of being becausee they feel close to me since they work with me so many years,, but honestly i dont know...i never been on other boardings,, i BROUGHT THE IDEA of boarding back in 1994 first time then 1995 once again ,, we started something and then meso hapened andbefore hand few others experiementing ,, but the truth of the mater ....i never needed a board ,, my boarding was my body ....i wrote postings on mybody every time i injected an ampola and swalloed a tablet...my arm wrote to my brain what it did and how it felt ...for many many years....the more mistakes i made the lower i placed...the less mistakes i made and more i learned ....the better i became and went up to the top,,

but i realy dont know much personaly about specific boarings only from my elfs who give me constant information ,, i do know the players from before boardings and from bodybuild cult in general ,, and ofcourse my elfs actualy buy products all the time none stop for going on 5 years now on behalf of gh15,,

all i know is this,, the gh15 sites will be truthful information about bodybuilding,, the real real hgh and insulina that is needed to ever look even remotely close to 240lb single digits 5'9....the truth behind aas usage only and the fact you will be lucky to be 5'9 200lb on aas only on stage LUCKY! and ofcourse the sources will have a really really hard time to fuck up for everyone is sme level ,, no more one is vtrens and the other is newbe ,, no more this balonie ,, EVERYONE IS SAME LEVEL ,, all bodybuilders all want to improve all want to be profesionals or get as high as possible ,,

there is no reason that tommy lee the 18 year old will come to a boaridng of mine and cry his eyes out because some selective scam sent him fake balonie while tommy lee spent all of his car payment on this order... while jonny moron the 35 year old hooked up is geeting his serostim because he kiss ass well and can do something for the source....  one pay his only money for bunk the other one pay notihng! and get serostim ! ,, and then there is the ones with contracts....that completely get anything they want for its under specific rules that made up the problems bodybuild has to begin with

im telling you here im making history ,, it is bigger than you or get big or anyone ,,

it is for the ages,,

when im dead on my tumbstone will be writen

made a difference!
god of hormones approved

this is what will be writen on tumbstone and then you will knwo who i was

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: March 30, 2012, 07:04:18 PM »
delete this!!!!!!!!! what are you thinking?!

sorry!!!!!!   i deleted it

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #262 on: March 30, 2012, 07:07:15 PM »
sorry!!!!!!   i deleted it

but yes it is legit :) in b4 PMs asking what the website was

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #263 on: March 30, 2012, 07:07:35 PM »
dontknow,, unlike many say ...im nto member of any boarding,, this is one big mistaske about gh15,, they confuse my elfs with me ,, i have very knowlgable elfs some are profesionals,, some want to be me some brag of being becausee they feel close to me since they work with me so many years,, but honestly i dont know...i never been on other boardings,, i BROUGHT THE IDEA of boarding back in 1994 first time then 1995 once again ,, we started something and then meso hapened andbefore hand few others experiementing ,, but the truth of the mater ....i never needed a board ,, my boarding was my body ....i wrote postings on mybody every time i injected an ampola and swalloed a tablet...my arm wrote to my brain what it did and how it felt ...for many many years....the more mistakes i made the lower i placed...the less mistakes i made and more i learned ....the better i became and went up to the top,,

but i realy dont know much personaly about specific boarings only from my elfs who give me constant information ,, i do know the players from before boardings and from bodybuild cult in general ,, and ofcourse my elfs actualy buy products all the time none stop for going on 5 years now on behalf of gh15,,

all i know is this,, the gh15 sites will be truthful information about bodybuilding,, the real real hgh and insulina that is needed to ever look even remotely close to 240lb single digits 5'9....the truth behind aas usage only and the fact you will be lucky to be 5'9 200lb on aas only on stage LUCKY! and ofcourse the sources will have a really really hard time to fuck up for everyone is sme level ,, no more one is vtrens and the other is newbe ,, no more this balonie ,, EVERYONE IS SAME LEVEL ,, all bodybuilders all want to improve all want to be profesionals or get as high as possible ,,

there is no reason that tommy lee the 18 year old will come to a boaridng of mine and cry his eyes out because some selective scam sent him fake balonie while tommy lee spent all of his car payment on this order... while jonny moron the 35 year old hooked up is geeting his serostim because he kiss ass well and can do something for the source....  one pay his only money for bunk the other one pay notihng! and get serostim ! ,, and then there is the ones with contracts....that completely get anything they want for its under specific rules that made up the problems bodybuild has to begin with

im telling you here im making history ,, it is bigger than you or get big or anyone ,,

it is for the ages,,

made a difference!
god of hormones approved

gh15 approved

For the 999999999999th time, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #264 on: March 30, 2012, 07:10:20 PM »
For the 999999999999th time, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

pacience my pupil,, learn to wait ,, its stil march the delay is not even that long,, its coming only tomorow it was suposed to start ....insted it will take few more weeks but i will not approve half ass work ,, and it all need to be  done to my satisfectory

i undertsand generation nothingness want things fast fast ,,understood,, it comes pretty fast,, if its nto fast enough for you ...read the bible you can become top amatuer and profesional by following the bible ,, infact quite a few did

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #265 on: March 30, 2012, 07:12:29 PM »
pacience my pupil,, learn to wait ,, its stil march the delay is not even that long,, its coming only tomorow it was suposed to start ....insted it will take few more weeks but i will not approve half ass work ,, and it all need to be  done to my satisfectory

i undertsand generation nothingness want things fast fast ,,understood,, it comes pretty fast,, if its nto fast enough for you ...read the bible you can become top amatuer and profesional by following the bible ,, infact quite a few did

gh15 approved

It is so ironic you treat certain posters as pupils, bbing wannabes, etc, I fucking hate needles, I cant fucking stand living injecting myself, i dont give a shit about steroids and Ill forever be a 180 lbs homo, so drop the condescending act.

Your mouth is too big for you.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: March 30, 2012, 07:13:27 PM »
then wtf u waiting on his website for, what u think hes gonna teach u how to do a new bicep routine

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #267 on: March 30, 2012, 07:14:29 PM »
It is so ironic you treat certain posters as pupils, bbing wannabes, etc, I fucking hate needles, I cant fucking stand living injecting myself, i dont give a shit about steroids and Ill forever be a 180 lbs homo, so drop the condescending act.

Your mouth is too big for you.

lol,, atlest he is making me smile,, alex can you learn from him?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #268 on: March 30, 2012, 07:17:36 PM »
then wtf u waiting on his website for, what u think hes gonna teach u how to do a new bicep routine

gh15 = group of roid dealers
gh15 pupils = beta males overcompensating their loser lifes with steroids
gh15 website = lols

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: March 30, 2012, 07:17:50 PM »
OK...so as a business man, i'm trying to think this through...and trust me, I'm not stupid or gullible...OK...just so we're on the same page.

You're wealthy (as you say), you have more money than God (the real God, not you) has clouds. You're not in this for the money...right?

OK..at least that is what I've been able to understand, based on your somewhat fun, albeit illegible writing.  I know how money is made off of many boards through sponsorship etc.  Are you stating that you'll not be charging sponsor fees on your site?  Since you've stated, once again in your wording, there is no money to be made here...because as you know, there is a shit ton of cash to be made.

To share...when a source fucks up over at PM...bye bye, see ya...black listed.  Do you really believe that Big A is going to have some fuck turd, fuck up his board...think again.

So what is the difference between you and Big A, as a means of running a board?  For me, Big A is a well known and established IFBB Pro.  You on the other hand are a self stated IFBB Pro, yet there is nothing to prove or back up this "fact".  Big A doesn't take shit in the real world, and has proven it...You have given threats, and have for sometime, yet the world keeps spinning, and you've yet to do anything.  First that comes to mind in Whitewillow and having him dropped at a mod here.  The list could go on...but why bother...right?

You see, in my world, the yapping dog rarely ever is a concern...it the the quite one...that stares and ponders...he should be the concern.  You should stop with the threats and all the b.s.  To threaten Big A and PM...ummmmmm...to me, not a great idea. I'd consider finding another tree to piss on.  Chances are, you might get clubbed with a branch that is as big as your pride.

I know you love to stir the shit pot...it's your thing...have it.  Again, I can enjoy kicking back and chill'n to all this on a Friday night.  

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: March 30, 2012, 07:19:01 PM »

it is for the ages,,

made a difference!
god of hormones approved

gh15 approved

ok... thank you for clarifying

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #271 on: March 30, 2012, 07:19:28 PM »

People that talk too much and dont deliver are idiots, you are also stupid, so there you go.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: March 30, 2012, 07:24:39 PM »
u got nothing to do but hold some random person to his word for no reason? u dont have anything to do or what lol, i got something for u to do, shine my shoes loser

and whoever said he is a businessman and not stupid

you are a businessman and stupid because what does big a's pro status have to do with anything, what does that say about the legitimacy of the souces on his board

and if u know big a is a pro, please tell me his name, thanks

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #273 on: March 30, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »
OK...so as a business man, i'm trying to think this through...and trust me, I'm not stupid or gullible...OK...just so we're on the same page.

You're wealthy (as you say), you have more money than God (the real God, not you) has clouds. You're not in this for the money...right?

OK..at least that is what I've been able to understand, based on your somewhat fun, albeit illegible writing.  I know how money is made off of many boards through sponsorship etc.  Are you stating that you'll not be charging sponsor fees on your site?  Since you've stated, once again in your wording, there is no money to be made here...because as you know, there is a shit ton of cash to be made.

To share...when a source fucks up over at PM...bye bye, see ya...black listed.  Do you really believe that Big A is going to have some fuck turd, fuck up his board...think again.

So what is the difference between you and Big A, as a means of running a board?  For me, Big A is a well known and established IFBB Pro.  You on the other hand are a self stated IFBB Pro, yet there is nothing to prove or back up this "fact".  Big A doesn't take shit in the real world, and has proven it...You have given threats, and have for sometime, yet the world keeps spinning, and you've yet to do anything.  First that comes to mind in Whitewillow and having him dropped at a mod here.  The list could go on...but why bother...right?

You see, in my world, the yapping dog rarely ever is a concern...it the the quite one...that stares and ponders...he should be the concern.  You should stop with the threats and all the b.s.  To threaten Big A and PM...ummmmmm...to me, not a great idea. I'd consider finding another tree to piss on.  Chances are, you might get clubbed with a branch that is as big as your pride.

I know you love to stir the shit pot...it's your thing...have it.  Again, I can enjoy kicking back and chill'n to all this on a Friday night.  

once again big words,,

once again it will be explained since you are polite and stimulate me

1,, all source fees go to the sponsor which is A S P C A ,, learn it you saw the promo,, you know i do what i say

2,, i never been just yaping dog....reason whitewidow is around is because he didnt scam anyone and truly i consider him confused but over all didnt ever fuck up anyone or scammed...this is why he is aroud...do you see euroman open store into americana? it got closed right? you know why? because i DRAINED him

3,, my word is highly importent it can make or break your boarding,, it can ,, trust me many many tried along the years ,, my word is very strong look what i did to kamikaze operation with one simple sentence,, a posting,, he has no more clients,, now the begging begins....and actualy my elf got very good batch and he praise it right and left...so this will be checked into

4,,i never yap...you know juice autority ... he abused elfs of mine,, he got priomised hell and he got it ,, there is eomthing stronger than a quiet cheeta... i proved it along the years,, if you were in circles you would know it too ,, if you are ! in circles you know it very wll ,, investigate into the past...
there is no tree that is too high for me to climb on because i sit on mount olympus right whrre the white color sits with the tags whos wave in yoru face before some take guns and shoot themselfs ,, i am deeply conected whre i said i was DEEPLY

we want bodybuilding to chaneg direction ,, we want integrity and honesty ,, we want to legalize hormones into none controlled in specific countrys i have army behind me that include the goverment

you are fighting here something that is immposible to fight,, try to fight it i chaleneg anyone...but dont complain when you are surouded like a dog and dragged out of the cave into federals hands and into a cell and no you will not take your life.... you cant ...your personality is not of a suisideer you been looked into and still do very deeply ,, trust me stay low,, i never lie ,, i know you think i play with you but i never lie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #274 on: March 30, 2012, 07:43:10 PM »
and one more thing!

the worst mistake you could do in that boarding of yours was to prevent talk about gh15 teachings,, to ACTUALY BANN TALK ABOUT the truth of bodybuild while you let IP stay selling poision ,,

do you know goran ? have you talked to him ? how about jtp and samar have you had word with them? im telling you once again you are showing signs of pre 2007 operation raw deal ,, true they were on americano server...true they sent brochurs and had a lab ....but trust me your file is biger,, you are ther ebecause I want you there ,, I ME GH15 want you to stay there this is why you are there,, im not joking by the way

you took freedom of speech from yoru boarding! ,, you made most of the fellas there who adore gh15 and advance due to gh15...you made them not able to talk about gh15...this is coruption ,, in addition you let ip and many other scambags sell poision and i talk insulina ,, the case is build up and its realy geting to a point where i wont be able to help anymore in the legality aspect,, im telling you bring that boarding to what it used to be 8 years ago ,, it is time to act ,, it is freindly advice,, get rid of some of the morons who have nothing to do with bodybuild and bring in fellas who do ...if you leave them make sure they shut their pie holes and act truthfuly and honestly twwards anyone ,, THE SAME!

gh15 approved
fallen angel