Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69165 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Jose Raymond comment on gh15
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 06:27:05 PM »
Isn't this the guy who is afraid to step on the Island of Hawaii because of the size of his belly and being nervous that that locals will string him up for a pig roast :-\
  ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
There's at least 50 guys in every gym eating their faces off and lifting like madmen. None of them look like Seth except maybe one here and there.

Know why?

Insulina, testosterona, trenbelona....ghona,,
True and there is alot of them taking a shit load of the above drugs and don't look like Seth. Why and they all taking bunk gear?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »
I hate when they say to eat like a horse. This is why so many people get fat. You need to eat a lot, yes, but there is a limit and it's not that high. Raymond is just a punk after that reply

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 06:36:58 PM »
True and there is alot of them taking a shit load of the above drugs and don't look like Seth. Why and they all taking bunk gear?

dosages, consistency, ability to do whatever it takes stop at nothing, epic little man syndrome isnt the guy like 5'5 tops?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 06:41:31 PM »
I hate when they say to eat like a horse. This is why so many people get fat. You need to eat a lot, yes, but there is a limit and it's not that high. Raymond is just a punk after that reply

x2

Swlabr

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 06:46:24 PM »
Because eating a few more meals a day is so fucking hard, how do these pros even do it? Such warriors. ::)

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 06:46:38 PM »
So people do bulk and gain 30lb but with 15lb of fat and lose fat, lose more than 5-10lb.
BB life style.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 07:53:29 PM »
while you were all kidos ,, raymod brothers were already dealing hormones from mexicana to americana ,, i dont thikn this fella took 1 SINGLE DAY OFF! in the last decade ,, not  1 day ! in 10 years!!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TruthHurts

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 08:02:05 PM »
So people do bulk and gain 30lb but with 15lb of fat and lose fat, lose more than 5-10lb.

Name:   dropp
Date Registered:   June 30, 2011, 04:16:24 PM

getbig needs the new blood from Brasil. another disciple of gh15 is always welcome. this gh15 and elf boarding now.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 08:13:06 PM »
if eating like a horse would really make that much difference than i would be mr o cuz i can eat like no one else.  I seariously would never stop eating 15 , 20 meals a day :D

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 08:51:06 PM »
while you were all kidos ,, raymod brothers were already dealing hormones from mexicana to americana ,, i dont thikn this fella took 1 SINGLE DAY OFF! in the last decade ,, not  1 day ! in 10 years!!

gh15 approved

Interestingly enough, md posted a video recently of Raymondo training with John Delarosa. Raymonda looks worse in that video than many people you see in an average gym. This liar literally needs a gram of tren in his blood to look like a bodybuilder. In this video, Raymond is prob cruising till he throws in the heavy stuff and he looks so terrible. What do you think this liar is using in this video?

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4328-jose-raymond-and-jon-delarosa-crush-legs-10-weeks-to-ny-pro.html

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2012, 08:54:53 PM »
Also, whats that next to his coffee cup, on the table there?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
Interestingly enough, md posted a video recently of Raymondo training with John Delarosa. Raymonda looks worse in that video than many people you see in an average gym. This liar literally needs a gram of tren in his blood to look like a bodybuilder. In this video, Raymond is prob cruising till he throws in the heavy stuff and he looks so terrible. What do you think this liar is using in this video?

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4328-jose-raymond-and-jon-delarosa-crush-legs-10-weeks-to-ny-pro.html

jsoe raymond is not a bodybuild,, he is a drug addict,,none of today bodybuild is bodybuilders...they are drug addicts,, i keep telling you this...when they use you fellas doses...they look like you fellas...when they go all out...they look little bigger,, when they add in insulina in the 100s of ius...with hgh in the 15+ legit ius....they become the look you see around

i told you before fellas...jose rodraymond is drug addict of the highest degree,, never ever off ,, neevr on low doses per day ...but....ther is super charged and then there is half way charged...

this is exactly what i am doing ,,, im showing you here for many years and now on website that soon come that bodybuild is nothnig but drug dealings and drug intake

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2012, 09:04:34 PM »
by the way just so its very very clear...so its understood,, those fellas in this video neither one of them wouol be bodybuild with out insulina,, theyjust abuse insulina to push all food into the muscle as in all fat go into the muscle,, it is the absolit horror story of what bodybuild became...

bodybuild now days is all insulina and hgh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 09:16:31 PM »
by the way just so its very very clear...so its understood,, those fellas in this video neither one of them wouol be bodybuild with out insulina,, theyjust abuse insulina to push all food into the muscle as in all fat go into the muscle,, it is the absolit horror story of what bodybuild became...

bodybuild now days is all insulina and hgh

gh15 approved

It's honestly incredible how bad these guys look. I don't like to say it but Chiwi and Liar Priest put these guys to shame. At least those too looked good and were good at what they were doing. Raymondo looks like a sick old man honestly.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 10:28:59 PM »
x3

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2012, 12:12:41 AM »
dosages, consistency, ability to do whatever it takes stop at nothing, epic little man oompa loompa syndrome

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 01:39:52 AM »
To the delusional fuck heads that say "all trenbolona , ghona and insulina"

and how dare that liar say eat like a horse! You idiots still wont look like Seth taking EXACTLY what he takes!

I am sure he takes quality drugs, and eats like a champ, but to think ANYONE can look like him with right drugs is

a pitiful, blind , bitter pussy bitch. On other boardings we have parrots "mutating" from 160 lbs to 195lbs at 5 10' lol lol lol

ENOUGH SAID.

FF

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 03:11:42 AM »
Doesn't need to bro. He's like Ronnie, got dat "purenaturalstrength".
that's damn right

it aint nothing but a peanut to me!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 03:40:40 AM »

and how dare that liar say eat like a horse! You idiots still wont look like Seth taking EXACTLY what he takes!

I am sure he takes quality drugs, and eats like a champ, but to think ANYONE can look like him with right drugs is

a pitiful, blind , bitter pussy bitch. On other boardings we have parrots "mutating" from 160 lbs to 195lbs at 5 10' lol lol lol

ENOUGH SAID.

FF

they do not use hgh and insulina in a combo in those doses...and they realy dont givea fuck abotu how they use and what ...they get anything they can they dont know legit or not...

if you haev any idea about bodybuild you would know that this fella woudnt even look! like  abodybuilder with out gh and insulina ,,

it is sad the balonoe you some of this cult try to feed others..but it all comes to an end very soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 03:46:34 AM »

Hard work and dedication!!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 04:02:51 AM »

Hard work and dedication!!
blessed with god given genetic and the heart of a lion

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 04:23:10 AM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 04:50:06 AM »

ENOUGH SAID.

FF

Like Seth? Nope, he's got decent structure and muscle shape. Like Jose? Damn, even I have way better structure than him. I think only fat guys with wiiide hips, short legs, long necks and narrow shoulders (you know this type of guys) got worse structure than Jose :X

"So do this"? For what? No thx, I'm not gonna risk my health just to prove anything to you and ruin my body and health in the process. I'm gonna stay in my 350mg prop/week range.

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2012, 04:58:43 AM »

Name:   dropp
Date Registered:   June 30, 2011, 04:16:24 PM

getbig needs the new blood from Brasil. another disciple of gh15 is always welcome. this gh15 and elf boarding now.
thaks bro,
here have other Brazilians too.
 We are epalhando the truth of Brazil in the forums and I and some others are elves, some test labs, and say what is good and what is balonie
BB life style.