Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69166 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: gh15's website.....
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2012, 11:32:31 AM »
lol..!..shots fired around my  neighborhood last week...do you think it was gh15 related?? ;D

better stay on this boarding,, im bringing down profesionalmuscle ,, you wil see anyone who advertize there will nto be able to work from the gh15 sites,, i have no problem with you on the gh15 sites but! and its big but! you will have to keep your mouth shut and no more man eat man ,, i will demonstrate to you what man eat man means in the world of bodybuild when you leave someone BEGGING for business,,

it is prety close now,, 2 servers were bought from india and singapour,, it is truly coming

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2012, 11:37:56 AM »
Only thing sharedgimmick15 is bringing down is the quality of getbig. Fuck off to your new board; we've all seen how well that plan goes when tries to go it alone without the safety net of getbig's traffic.  :-*

Maybe you can create some accounts to talk to yourself with like Matt Canning and Jason Stern do.

You are nothing without Getbig and Getbig is everything without you, parasite15.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2012, 11:38:13 AM »
For months you swore it was coming in March.... Lol!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2012, 11:39:17 AM »

better stay on this boarding,, im bringing down profesionalmuscle ,, you wil see anyone who advertize there will nto be able to work from the gh15 sites,, i have no problem with you on the gh15 sites but! and its big but! you will have to keep your mouth shut and no more man eat man ,, i will demonstrate to you what man eat man means in the world of bodybuild when you leave someone BEGGING for business,,

it is prety close now,, 2 servers were bought from india and singapour,, it is truly coming

gh15 approved

I got mine from poland and from turkey....cheaper than yours....we are talking 1.21gW per server....quadruple redundant raid12 low band equal sata drives....

What you got?  

L.L

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2012, 11:40:53 AM »

gh15 approved

I'm cool and like PROMUSCLE but do not get me wrong im up for bringing down the kamis and the scammers..if your elves do some search i have posted there in more than one ocassion about how is it possible that Sponsors like kami  whos products  has been proven over and over  to be bunk are  allowed to advertise on the that board ..it's there i do not care i speak my mind wherever

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »

I'm cool and like PROMUSCLE but do not get me wrong im up for bringing down the kamis and the scammers..if your elves do some search i have posted there in more than one ocassion about how is it possible that Sponsors like kami  whos products  has been proven over and over  to be bunk are  allowed to advertise on the that board ..it's there i do not care i speak my mind wherever

if you followed gh15 bible closely ..you would see the begging going on from gh suppliers in china...you would see my all elfs offered to be sponsored fre gh for life....there is now seeking of approval from any gh provider...notice on man shall not mention site...god of hormones approved...there is reasons for all that,,

i am the first and only fella who is approval is seeked by gh suppliers al around globe even after i execute them ,, read the emails posted hre im sure you will find the time,,

once again

something very VERY BAD is coming ..good for bodybuilders who care...BAD BAD BAD for the liars

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2012, 12:10:57 PM »
****yaaaaaaawwwwwnn****

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2012, 12:12:22 PM »
****yaaaaaaawwwwwnn****

::)

how patetic you need to be to actualy posting on getbig from cell phone ,, im serious,, to have cel phone with internet on it to begin with is patetic,, but to actualy POSTING ON GETBIG form the cell lol ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2012, 12:14:09 PM »
how patetic you need to be to actualy posting on getbig from cell phone ,, im serious,, to have cel phone with internet on it to begin with is patetic,, but to actualy POSTING ON GETBIG form the cell lol ,,

gh15 approved

Dude. What the fuck else are you gonna do when you're bored at work?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2012, 12:16:20 PM »

posting on mege board from CELL PHONE? think about it lol just think about it!!

generation nothingness in all! its glory lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2012, 12:19:32 PM »
The email you posted was no secret when you left the K in the signature, especially when that K always signs with a K.  SO are November quality any good?  What's your verdict?

if you followed gh15 bible closely ..you would see the begging going on from gh suppliers in china...you would see my all elfs offered to be sponsored fre gh for life....there is now seeking of approval from any gh provider...notice on man shall not mention site...god of hormones approved...there is reasons for all that,,

i am the first and only fella who is approval is seeked by gh suppliers al around globe even after i execute them ,, read the emails posted hre im sure you will find the time,,

once again

something very VERY BAD is coming ..good for bodybuilders who care...BAD BAD BAD for the liars

gh15 approved

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2012, 12:20:38 PM »
What's More pathetic...posting from my cellphone or your constant threats with no action?

Lmao!!! You guys are so blinded by your egos you can't see that you've made the gh15 account the joke of getbig. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2012, 12:21:19 PM »
gh15 is the shittiest shit

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2012, 12:21:59 PM »

And what they do to you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2012, 12:23:08 PM »
What's More pathetic...posting from my cellphone or your constant threats with no action?

Lmao!!! You guys are so blinded by your egos you can't see that you've made the gh15 account the joke of getbig. ;D

one fella,, one account,, today im so strong thatyou will see what hapened when site is up and it is coming ,, this is the worst thing for you

notice ...i never get banned here or timed out,, NOTICE IT!
fallen angel

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2012, 12:23:25 PM »

he's stuck in the 90's

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2012, 12:26:25 PM »

gh15 approved

says the shared gimmick that racked up 137 posts in 27 hours with only a three hour break in between.  ::)

the shitty account that brags about having connections and "elfs" but can't manage shit like having an acutal career, getting a mod removed, so makes bullshit threats that people laugh at.

pathetic is in your mirror

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2012, 12:29:30 PM »
one fella,, one account,, today im so strong thatyou will see what hapened when site is up and it is coming ,, this is the worst thing for you

notice ...i never get banned here or timed out,, NOTICE IT!

try making death threats to me again

then you will be timed out as we both know  :)
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2012, 12:30:25 PM »
the diff between us is this

YOU LIE

I DONT

i am one fella...you are  many gimicks,,

i am pro bodybuilder who placed top on olympia stage,,
you are a no one siting in basmenet and other rooms not even going out of house ...look in yoru face you didnt see sunlight in 10 years,,

you are fat fella but not regular fat...SKINNY fat as you call it here ...look in arms its enough to tske one look to se when you do back double bi there is no xmas tree there nor there is any detail in midle back and the sad part zero detail in upper back lol you are just very fat and no muscle

im on the other hand...always single digit ,, alwyas large and lean ...alwys adored

you lie

i dont

you cant prove who i am and it drives you nuts

i proved milion times you are sociopath and told you your day in court wil come as promised in the pm you got from top fella of mine  

basicaly we talk here about your INABILITY to  find out who gh15 is and it KILLS you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2012, 12:31:42 PM »
Enter g101 in 3....2....1

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2012, 12:31:53 PM »
try making death threats to me again

then you will be timed out as we both know  :)

i cant be timed out ,, dont you get it ,, if im not here the boarding go down ,, never timed out never banned ,, you know why? because im getbig,, you know why? because....its known if i was ...i would never be back ,, bnecause after actualy talking with body BUILDERS the conclusion is everything i say is 100% true

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »
it is coming in march 2015

hence the 15 in the name

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:08 PM »
i have a sugestion ,, prove who gh15 is...show proof actual prooof! not balonie and you wil embares me lol ,, show it look how i teze you ,, shoooow who i am ,, prove it ...not just balonie talk ,, conect fella behind computer to gh15 PROVE IT ,,

you cant,,

and worst thing is ....few more weeks and you wont be able to even talk to me unles you register on sites but the problem is ...my elfs dont like you this is bad for you ,, you can always write to me under diff names and beg ....and say why you are bodybuilder and ask for my personal approval like you do anyway...but! it still doesnt change the fact that one balonie like this on gh15 sites and you are a goner

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:41 PM »
it is coming in march 2015

hence the 15 in the name

coupel weeks ,, far far from 2015 2013 or even 2012 june,, it is coming and very soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »
i cant be timed out ,, dont you get it ,, if im not here the boarding go down ,, never timed out never banned ,, you know why? because im getbig,, you know why? because....its known if i was ...i would never be back ,, bnecause after actualy talking with body BUILDERS the conclusion is everything i say is 100% true

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up