Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69082 times)

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #350 on: March 31, 2012, 10:20:46 PM »
hey gh15, is this condition/dryness possible whitout diuretics?  ???

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: March 31, 2012, 10:35:07 PM »
lol thats dry to step on stage dude.

donīt do that much of diuretics if ur not going stage, u dry, 5% like them said. Very good condidion. Thats not even 2 weeks out shape, its 2 days out shape.

those pics are without any type of diuretics or water restriction.  when i do something to get rid of the last bit of subq water it seems to drain my intramuscular water , leaving me tiny and smooth onstage.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #352 on: March 31, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
those pics are without any type of diuretics or water restriction.  when i do something to get rid of the last bit of subq water it seems to drain my intramuscular water , leaving me tiny and smooth onstage.

its pretty rare to get bodybuilders get to this dryness without diuretics, but somehow i believe in you. impressive.

in this case, how did u do it to get rid of water retention?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Re: Jose Raymond comment on gh15
« Reply #353 on: March 31, 2012, 10:52:30 PM »
ask and you shall receive Dr. Chimp

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: March 31, 2012, 10:53:12 PM »
its pretty rare to get bodybuilders get to this dryness without diuretics, but somehow i believe in you. impressive.

in this case, how did u do it to get rid of water retention?

i don't know. i just didn't really retain. actually, when it came to the show, i couldnt even hold the intramuscular water. literally dropping from 235-240 in these pics to 210-212 onstage a week later. completely pisses me off that it happened pretty much every time i competed. people would see me like this, and a week later i would be on stage with no muscle. i would have loved to have had a guru to walk me through that last week and gotten better instead of worse.  i would have loved to see what i could have looked like onstage if i peaked correctly.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Re: Jose Raymond comment on gh15
« Reply #355 on: March 31, 2012, 10:58:24 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #356 on: April 01, 2012, 12:24:26 AM »
hey gh15, is this condition/dryness possible whitout diuretics?  ???

this pictures are illusion ,, you can never take bodybuidl pictures in gymnasium as anything more than illusion ,, some are bodybuild in gymnasuium some are bodybuild on stage,, some are both,,

in his case he has the ability to blow up well,,but...if you take close notice when he turn around ....something is not right,, the middle back detail and lower back detail ,, the over all development of the back ....and over all the all musculatory development is good! but not great!,, he has the size same as philsulina has the size...its not legit size!

i already told you how we look in bodybuild ,, we alwys turn you with back twards us we dont give a flying fuck about anything other than back double bi ,, then we get it all sorted out,,ofcourse other muscle matter and having amazing pecs matter but over all CONDITION AND MUSCULATORY DEVELOPMENT... we turn you over and look in the back

in his case he has the thicknes from hormones... yes... but the thickness is not musculatory thickness ... its more of a androgenic thickness less of an anabolic thickness this is also what causes him so much loss of size before going on stage...for he really really want the infamous x  betwen xmas tree and  2 sides   of the lates to come out strong dry AND DEEP! BUT HE DOESNT HAVE THE DEEPNESS  ...there are many reasons for whyu he doesnt have it which i wont go into i have no time right now ,, but! it usualy due to the usage of wrong androgenens such as testosterona....and lack of true musculatory development doen with trenbolona and realy back isolation from the get go of your training years...even fellas with so so back ...if done right with the right! hormones wil have what im talking about even if the back is only so so !

so to answerr your question NO you dont haev to use duretic to get to this level of condition for this conditiion is good but not great,, one look in the back will tell the story of his bodybuild life,, by the way this is complete profesional analasys which i charge great amount of money to do and go into much more detail but i wanted it so you fellas understand here and around th eworld..

i keep repeating and say CANADIANS HAVE EXELENT ARMS ,, I ALWAYS TELL THIS ,, IT IS GENETIC TO CANADIANS WITH SOME HORMONES THEY HAVE VERY GOOD ARMS... BUT...SADLY ARMS MEAN ABSOLITLY NOTHING IN 90S BODYBUILD...EVEN NOW THEY DONT MEAN MUCH BUT NOW THE LEVEL IS SO HORRIBLE ...THAT NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE ASIDE FROM BIG ARMS AND CONDITION LOLTHIS IS WHY FELLA LIKE BRANCH  HAS BLOB OF SEO IN HIS ARMS ..AND MANY HAVE ACTUAL IMPLENTS...YES YES YOU HERE ME RIGH BICEP IMPLENTS

the bodybuild is always mesure in his ability to show developed torse in every aspect of developments ,, but the condition is only go from the back out...the back is the front muscle when you try to show off condition ,, if you have great back condition you are SUPREME you are reign superme and even is  small and low lean muscle fella..you will! win

the fellas you need to look in in gymnasium to se what i talk about are the 200lb fellas that walk around with 5-7lb of water weight on them and almost no fat...that their waist is 32 but look 29 ...  that do not look blown up in the waist from water weight but look conditioned TIGHT  and look like they simply have no waist.. very simmilar to the groink waist in that infamous picture of his only with much more development since he didnt have midsection development but the size...this is what i talk about the waist size in this infamous 7% bodyfat in the bathroom he took lol ...that waist size but! with development ! as in obliqes and surface due to hgh increasse of muscle fibers that create illusion that waist is larger but conditioned larger ...while being dry not only hard but dry ! those fellas usualy look very big in gymnasium although only weight 20-30 lb under what you will give them .... those are! the fellas who lose very little to go on stage...

they walk in gymnasium 210lb ...they go on stage 202lb ...

those! are the fellas who do damage and go profesional when bodybuild was still... bodybuilding lol

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #357 on: April 01, 2012, 01:02:23 AM »
When the website is up will you still be around on getbig?! I just found you a few months ago and now my whole outlook is changed! I used your advise(to the best of my financial ability) for my contest prep for Stingrey on April 6, and went from a 220 @ 12% to 219 @ 6-7%!! I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks man!! But if you leave getbig and I can't get on the gh15 site(heard it's private?) I'm gonna be screwed in trying to make a run at this bodybuilding shit!! And it's finally starting to make sense!! If I can just get around all these shithead bunk dealers! Lol... Thanks again for opening my eyes!!

yes i will be around,,

if i leave this place for 24 hours fellas  go to doctore to get their some xanax lol ,, im loved here most of the balonie is for pure balonie ,,fellas need drama ..now they got the booty will thing it bring some drama ,, fellas need entrntainment ...when you bodybuild and have so much hormones in system and train and realy dont have much social life becaue bodybuuild doesnt have one its imposible to do many things when you bodybuild...so you need some form of entrntainment ,, getbig has it flows but its a place that is built on being very harsh ,, that is how it got to the top...still! to many gimicks and too much agenda driven dantas and sons...but! thisis the bodybuild entrentainment

in regarding to sites...
pm me if no reference and state your situtation and you will be part of them

as i alwys said i do not go against getbig! getbig is gh15,,they just do more hardcore truthful bodybuilding no balonei around sites inaddition to the enterntainment,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
Re: the definition of americano whore,,
« Reply #358 on: April 01, 2012, 02:08:21 AM »
looks like alex hacked the gh15 account , im sure of that now...

WOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOT F.AGGOT
Team Sarcasm

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #359 on: April 01, 2012, 02:41:09 AM »

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: April 01, 2012, 03:32:22 AM »
so the 'pm question'

is actually an attempt to get more people to visit your non existent website.

oh dear.

end of an era for Mr Stern. end of an era

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: April 01, 2012, 03:39:04 AM »
No-one visits websites anymore

You need a Facebook page

What do you know

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GH15-God-Of-Hormones-GetBigcom/121862557917420

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #362 on: April 01, 2012, 04:26:47 AM »

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #363 on: April 01, 2012, 05:47:14 AM »
this pictures are illusion ,, you can never take bodybuidl pictures in gymnasium as anything more than illusion ,, some are bodybuild in gymnasuium some are bodybuild on stage,, some are both,,

in his case he has the ability to blow up well,,but...if you take close notice when he turn around ....something is not right,, the middle back detail and lower back detail ,, the over all development of the back ....and over all the all musculatory development is good! but not great!,, he has the size same as philsulina has the size...its not legit size!

i already told you how we look in bodybuild ,, we alwys turn you with back twards us we dont give a flying fuck about anything other than back double bi ,, then we get it all sorted out,,ofcourse other muscle matter and having amazing pecs matter but over all CONDITION AND MUSCULATORY DEVELOPMENT... we turn you over and look in the back

in his case he has the thicknes from hormones... yes... but the thickness is not musculatory thickness ... its more of a androgenic thickness less of an anabolic thickness this is also what causes him so much loss of size before going on stage...for he really really want the infamous x  betwen xmas tree and  2 sides   of the lates to come out strong dry AND DEEP! BUT HE DOESNT HAVE THE DEEPNESS  ...there are many reasons for whyu he doesnt have it which i wont go into i have no time right now ,, but! it usualy due to the usage of wrong androgenens such as testosterona....and lack of true musculatory development doen with trenbolona and realy back isolation from the get go of your training years...even fellas with so so back ...if done right with the right! hormones wil have what im talking about even if the back is only so so !

so to answerr your question NO you dont haev to use duretic to get to this level of condition for this conditiion is good but not great,, one look in the back will tell the story of his bodybuild life,, by the way this is complete profesional analasys which i charge great amount of money to do and go into much more detail but i wanted it so you fellas understand here and around th eworld..

i keep repeating and say CANADIANS HAVE EXELENT ARMS ,, I ALWAYS TELL THIS ,, IT IS GENETIC TO CANADIANS WITH SOME HORMONES THEY HAVE VERY GOOD ARMS... BUT...SADLY ARMS MEAN ABSOLITLY NOTHING IN 90S BODYBUILD...EVEN NOW THEY DONT MEAN MUCH BUT NOW THE LEVEL IS SO HORRIBLE ...THAT NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE ASIDE FROM BIG ARMS AND CONDITION LOLTHIS IS WHY FELLA LIKE BRANCH  HAS BLOB OF SEO IN HIS ARMS ..AND MANY HAVE ACTUAL IMPLENTS...YES YES YOU HERE ME RIGH BICEP IMPLENTS

the bodybuild is always mesure in his ability to show developed torse in every aspect of developments ,, but the condition is only go from the back out...the back is the front muscle when you try to show off condition ,, if you have great back condition you are SUPREME you are reign superme and even is  small and low lean muscle fella..you will! win

the fellas you need to look in in gymnasium to se what i talk about are the 200lb fellas that walk around with 5-7lb of water weight on them and almost no fat...that their waist is 32 but look 29 ...  that do not look blown up in the waist from water weight but look conditioned TIGHT  and look like they simply have no waist.. very simmilar to the groink waist in that infamous picture of his only with much more development since he didnt have midsection development but the size...this is what i talk about the waist size in this infamous 7% bodyfat in the bathroom he took lol ...that waist size but! with development ! as in obliqes and surface due to hgh increasse of muscle fibers that create illusion that waist is larger but conditioned larger ...while being dry not only hard but dry ! those fellas usualy look very big in gymnasium although only weight 20-30 lb under what you will give them .... those are! the fellas who lose very little to go on stage...

those! are the fellas who do damage and go profesional when bodybuild was still... bodybuilding lol

and still people question if gh15 is a pro.....lol!
look at this post!!! look at it, and see what the man is writing... SPOT ON!!!
gold right here...

loaded, cocked, and boom!  8)
Be Happy,
Optimus

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: April 01, 2012, 05:49:59 AM »
its jason mate

thats who it is

hence why he knows pro's but can't post up his pro card

simple really

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #365 on: April 01, 2012, 06:02:15 AM »
its jason mate

thats who it is

hence why he knows pro's but can't post up his pro card

simple really
lol! well bro,
whoever he is, he knows his shit!
and his info is golden!
he gives it away for free, so really a win / win situation for all of us..... ;)

and posting up a procard.... anyone who knows proīs can do that.... just block out the name and PRONTO.....
it will always be a game.... he is invisible.... never will be known for a fact who he is, but really there is no need for that!
what he stands for is more important... and to do his thing, he NEEDS to be invisible...

Be Happy,
Optimus

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: April 01, 2012, 06:06:48 AM »
optimus some of his info in the early days has been cracking

its the fbi stuff

the martinez stuff

etc
etc

that bores me

if he stuck to info it would be fine

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #367 on: April 01, 2012, 07:36:42 AM »
optimus some of his info in the early days has been cracking

its the fbi stuff

the martinez stuff

etc
etc

that bores me

if he stuck to info it would be fine
hey bro, nobody is perfect... lol!!
 ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #368 on: April 01, 2012, 08:07:28 AM »

THIS is the gh15 that is unique, informative and entertaining.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #369 on: April 01, 2012, 08:22:09 AM »
It doesn't matter if gh15 is Ed or some nobody. He has acquired decent knowledge down the years and posts interesting stuff. Being a pro wouldn't validate him, Ron's a pro and is thick as pig shit, just like 99% of pro's. That was an angle originally to underline the accounts opinions.

It gets a bit sketchy when he has been snorting the tren too hard but most of the posts are pretty good.

Valuable getbigger.

Oh and a dislclaimer, some of his posts are absolute shit with no basis whatsoever.
Trans Milkshake.

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #370 on: April 01, 2012, 08:22:55 AM »

God, you seem to have a great feel for what races are prone to what. You've never addressed French/Belgian, what are your recommendations with those people?

Small bone structure, don't hold their fat in the right places, etc.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #371 on: April 01, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »

gh15
has been
exposed as
the guys from
getbig2
haha awesome

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #372 on: April 01, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »
If Haz ever competes again,once he`s in the shape that the pics show,he should just enter just as is...........no water drop,no carb up,nothing,just go for it.

He has the type of body that doesn`t hold a lot of water.

I can be on 750 mgs. of test and still be fairly dry.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #373 on: April 01, 2012, 08:54:02 AM »
I can see I have hurt "Massive" ::) M's feelings in the past and he's stalking me now that I hardly have time to post....lol!

Chaos is only chaos, I am not dbx or whoever else has hurt your feelings "Massive"M.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #374 on: April 01, 2012, 08:54:38 AM »
I can see I have hurt "Massive" ::) M's feelings in the past and he's stalking me now that I hardly have time to post....lol!

Chaos is only chaos, I am not dbx or whoever else has hurt your feelings "Massive"M.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!