Author Topic: Ron are you aware that you could be held liable for gh15 drug advice to kids?  (Read 18899 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone who takes drug advice from gh15 is a moron.  He looks at pictures of bodybuilders and tells you what the guy is taking.  His posts look like they were written by a special ed kid.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Where that clown has dissapeared? I want some extra 500bucks for dat trembolona.

whitewidow

well I don't think this is true but Gh15 should post up his info in the steroid and hardcore section. He post his threads in gossip and opinions to get more viewers. has nothing to do with the moderators he has dome this for years!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL @ Alice trying to be the voice of reason.  :-X

JOEBEAST

• Getbig II
I read all post here,but don't comment much,,gh15 post are the best,even if you don't believe him,just have to dodge all the cryin bs

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 How is that so? All bodybuilding boards seem to have a steroid section (actually, I don't know this because I only read this site). I don't see Ryan De Luca getting held liable for the drug talk on his. In fact, there have been other - more serious - things happen there.

I do agree that the steroid talk, drug advice, cycles and protocols should be posted on the Steroid board.
O

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
How is that so? All bodybuilding boards seem to have a steroid section (actually, I don't know this because I only read this site). I don't see Ryan De Luca getting held liable for the drug talk on his. In fact, there have been other - more serious - things happen there.

I do agree that the steroid talk, drug advice, cycles and protocols should be posted on the Steroid board.

DeLuca hasn't owned that site for years and don't kid yourself if you think he hasn't garnered the attention of the Feds.
:

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
DeLuca hasn't owned that site for years and don't kid yourself if you think he hasn't garnered the attention of the Feds.

To be fair, I did say I don't really know much about other boards. When you say 'garnered attention' in what way? How seriously and was it over steroids or the members that urged that guy to kill himself?

O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
let me tell you something lol,, i am so huge ...that i can be nighty night sleepng or do milion other things while i have my name mentioned all over the internet and many times in a mater of minutes!
this! is how big i am ,, i went through few postings here and you have a sociopath alex which is deltsa talking the regular balonie lol...insted of checking what i did to his ex wife lately ....have you checked your ex lately? i sugest you do
and then we hav stark ...which his wife i want to fuck up the ass since he cant do it he is not man enough ,, i told him even i wil teach him how to fuck kher up the ass ...just bring her and you will se humiliation mr stark even told you to pm me  for that

then....you hav elies over lies over lies from this 2 fellas especialy socioalex...that says gh15 is dead and new gh15 is in lol ,, its alwyas me retards,, always was me always wil be me ,, ask princess she will tell you she is prety smart ,,

davinchi or whatever his name is is protecting gh15 like lion ...thank you ,, you are sane and you understand the importance of what gh15 achieved ,, while in the same time understanding that socioalex is damaged the getbig boardings beyond fixing,,

as i said before i gave alex an offer,, HE WILL! testify in court andthen serve time,,remember that offer it was real

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The real gh15 died in 2008. We in the chaos know this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

csnut18

• Getbig III
Anyone who takes drug advice from gh15 is a moron.  He looks at pictures of bodybuilders and tells you what the guy is taking.  His posts look like they were written by a special ed kid.

You are one dumb fuck. You are making a fool of yourself by posting such a stupid comment. Gh15 is a real pro with decades of hands on experience. Why are you so shocked that a man with massive experience competing at the highest level and using anabolics, can tell what someone is on by looking at them? Can a plastic surgeon tell if someone he sees on the street had a facelift or botox? Of course he can! Gh15 knows what people take by seeing their physiqe because he actually has decades of hands on experience. You oldtimer1, are a total moron.