Author Topic: Obama attacking family farms. "End of family farms as we know it". FFUUBBOO!!!  (Read 4994 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :)
did you figure out what the reunion was about yet?

how about posting some pics from your trip

Another creepy gay obssessed stalker who can't defend the communist ghetto thug so they make it personal.  Truly sick you fags are. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
How are you and your girl doing in Baltimore?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How are you and your girl doing in Baltimore?

Good.  Just got off the uss constellation, uss torsk, and a huge coast guard cutter.  Those WW2 subs are tight! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
:) :)

Another creepy gay obssessed stalker who can't defend the communist ghetto thug so they make it personal.  Truly sick you fags are.  

wtf man - why so pissy today?

I asked you a couple of simple questions

you'd think you'd know what kind of reunion your girlfriend was going to by now

I already asked you a serious question and you just ignored it

here it is again

ok - what kind of communist wants less workers?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL its funny that you want to know so much yet are so careful not to give any information about you...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
LOL its funny that you want to know so much yet are so careful not to give any information about you...
Why are you always eating the nuts out of 333386's poop while you give him handjobs?
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Why are you always eating the nuts out of 333386's poop while you give him handjobs?
Why do you do the same for obama?

now piss off you bottom bitch gimmick ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's true, Tony has a man crush on 3333...  

It's also true that this was a good topic posted by 3333 that got wasted with bullshit replies.  Perhaps that's part 3333's fault for posting everything possible against Obama.  The good shit gets lost in a mountain of threads, many of them a bit silly.

But Gare, Straw, blacken, 240, this thread deserves a serious reply.  Forget who posted it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
are they missing any school as a result of their farm labor?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
are they missing any school as a result of their farm labor?
You don't ask that question, you show us that's a problem.  The onus is on you, not them.  It's not their kids growing up causing problems in society is it?!?

tonymctones

• Getbig V

It's also true that this was a good topic posted by 3333 that got wasted with bullshit replies.  Perhaps that's part 3333's fault for posting everything possible against Obama.  The good shit gets lost in a mountain of threads, many of them a bit silly.

But Gare, Straw, blacken, 240, this thread deserves a serious reply.  Forget who posted it.
lol take shots at me all you want i dont mind so long as you keep the gimmicks and trolls in check...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
lol take shots at me all you want i dont mind so long as you keep the gimmicks and trolls in check...
We have Manning now...  I'm above all that :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'm confused here.

i'm fine with kids being allowed to work on farms, as long as they are physically harmed and they get the same schooling as the non-farming kids.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
We have Manning now...  I'm above all that :D
LOL you guys did a decent job of getting him some mediocre talent around him that he will make look good if he is the same old peyton.

You will definitely be playoff contenders, Ill be watching peyton and how he looks especially as the weather starts to get colder.

He will be my back up QB in my fantasy league, right behind Tom Brady ;)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
What's next?  Kids cannot get 20 bucks a week for doing chores around the house?  Can't take out the trash without paying taxes on chore money?  Fucking pathetic.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
i'm confused here.

i'm fine with kids being allowed to work on farms, as long as they are physically harmed and they get the same schooling as the non-farming kids.

yea, I would say you're confused... That's fucked up dude.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

It's also true that the proposed rule had an EXEMPTION for family farms so yet again we have another completely bogus thread title from 333

Also, the proposed rule change has been scrapped and it didn't really seem that bad, especially when compared to how the Repubs want to insert themselves into your private life.  

The new regulations would have forbidden children younger than 16 years of age from completing “agricultural work with animals and in pesticide handling, timber operations, manure pits and storage bins.” It would also have barred farm workers under 16 from handling most “power-driven equipment” and from contributing to the “cultivation, harvesting and curing of tobacco.”

The Labor Department received thousands of comments on the proposed rule from safety advocates, ranchers, unions, agriculture associations and members of Congress. Many were concerned the rule would apply to family farms, despite an exemption included by the Labor Department

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/224169-obama-administration-scraps-child-labor-rules-for-farms

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's also true that the proposed rule had an EXEMPTION for family farms so yet again we have another completely bogus thread title from 333

Also, the proposed rule change has been scrapped and it didn't really seem that bad, especially when compared to how the Repubs want to insert themselves into your private life.  

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/224169-obama-administration-scraps-child-labor-rules-for-farms

Yeah straw - Obama and his gang of communist traitors should just un our lives and weall need to pray for exemptions to his tyranny. 

Straw - yes , if you still support Obama you are a communist and tyrant.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yeah straw - Obama and his gang of communist traitors should just un our lives and weall need to pray for exemptions to his tyranny. 

Straw - yes , if you still support Obama you are a communist and tyrant.

and you continue to be a delusional moron who ignores facts so you can maintain your 24/7 rage at imaginary injustices

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I read a lot about this attempt by Obama and his gang of communists.    it's more thuggery and communism by Obama. 

this is no different than islamobama saying he created an exemption for the church in MengleCare.  FUCK the exemptions!   

nough of this shit already!   why can't Obama and his gang of illiterate incompetent communists just focus o balancing the books and reducing waste fraud and abuse?    s that too much to fucking ask? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I read a lot about this attempt by Obama and his gang of communists.    it's more thuggery and communism by Obama. 

this is no different than islamobama saying he created an exemption for the church in MengleCare.  FUCK the exemptions!   

nough of this shit already!   why can't Obama and his gang of illiterate incompetent communists just focus o balancing the books and reducing waste fraud and abuse?    s that too much to fucking ask? 

Settle down Beavis

you're clearly suffering from withdrawal since you haven't been able to do your 100+ daily posts in the last couple of days

Try to focus on stuff that's actually happening rathe than shit you make up and then get enraged about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ReallY?    Than why did Obama back down from this if it was so clear it would have zero impact on family farms? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
ReallY?    Than why did Obama back down from this if it was so clear it would have zero impact on family farms? 
read the link I posted for your answer

btw - why does it even matter since you just ignore shit that doesn't fit your preconceived beliefs anyway

dude - you are a certified nutjob

that will never change without lots of drugs and perhaps some shock therapy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
read the link I posted for your answer

btw - why does it even matter since you just ignore shit that doesn't fit your preconceived beliefs anyway

dude - you are a certified nutjob

that will never change without lots of drugs and perhaps some shock therapy

really?   Many farmers as well and congress people felt the exemption was a sham and total bs as well.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
really?   Many farmers as well and congress people felt the exemption was a sham and total bs as well.

in the immortal words of Dick Cheney....

so?

Many Repubs aren't exactly rationale or grounded in reality either