Author Topic: Obama attacking family farms. "End of family farms as we know it". FFUUBBOO!!!  (Read 4995 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
in the immortal words of Dick Cheney....

so?

Many Repubs aren't exactly rationale or grounded in reality either

You think it was  only. Repubs that got Obama to. Back down? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You think it was  only. Repubs that got Obama to. Back down? 

I think he has to make many decisions at the moment based on the upcoming election

none of the proposed rules affected family farms but, per their ONLY strategy, the Repubs have to oppose anything that the Obama adminstration is in favor of doing

I thought you would have at least learned this by now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think he has to make many decisions at the moment based on the upcoming election

none of the proposed rules affected family farms but, per their ONLY strategy, the Repubs have to oppose anything that the Obama adminstration is in favor of doing

I thought you would have at least learned this by now

nothing Obama has proposed is even remotely worthy of getting behind so far.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
nothing Obama has proposed is even remotely worthy of getting behind so far.   

apparently not even the legislation promoted dreamed up and promoted by Repubs

as soon as Obama gets on board they vote against their own ideas

party before country ......just like you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
apparently not even the legislation promoted dreamed up and promoted by Repubs

as soon as Obama gets on board they vote against their own ideas

party before country ......just like you

Like what? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Like what? 

dude - this has been discussed MANY times

why should I waste my time with you again when you seem to just forget or ignore stuff

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
dude - this has been discussed MANY times

why should I waste my time with you again when you seem to just forget or ignore stuff

Tell me one Obama initiative I should have backed. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Tell me one Obama initiative I should have backed. 

I think instead I'm going to go bbq a tri-tip and drink a few beers

that's a MUCH better use of my time

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think instead I'm going to go bbq a tri-tip and drink a few beers

that's a MUCH better use of my time

Thank you.   Not one single thing in three years you can point to.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Thank you.   Not one single thing in three years you can point to.

If you were capable of reading you would have noticed that I said Repubs vote against their own sponsored legislation as soon as Obama is on board.....then you switched the subject and asked what Obama initiative you should have backed

Dude - seriously man, do you think I'm going to waste my time talking to an idiot who truly believes that Obama is a secret communist, muslim, marxist, etc... intent on "collapsing" the country

I thought we had already firmly established that you're an idiot and not worth wasting time trying to have an actual dialogue

Take this thready for example - your title makes it sound like Obama is trying to "end family farms as we know it" when that's not even remotely true

Here's the deal, stupid people get scared really easily which is why it's so easy for Repubs to get certain people so riled up
People like you that are especially stupid aren't satisfied getting scared over things that might actually exist so you have to make shit up to get scared and panicked about and then you come hear and post your nonsense and seem baffled when people laugh at your stupidity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If you were capable of reading you would have noticed that I said Repubs vote against their own sponsored legislation as soon as Obama is on board.....then you switched the subject and asked what Obama initiative you should have backed

Dude - seriously man, do you think I'm going to waste my time talking to an idiot who truly believes that Obama is a secret communist, muslim, marxist, etc... intent on "collapsing" the country

I thought we had already firmly established that you're an idiot and not worth wasting time trying to have an actual dialogue

Take this thready for example - your title makes it sound like Obama is trying to "end family farms as we know it" when that's not even remotely true

Here's the deal, stupid people get scared really easily which is why it's so easy for Repubs to get certain people so riled up
People like you that are especially stupid aren't satisfied getting scared over things that might actually exist so you have to make shit up to get scared and panicked about and then you come hear and post your nonsense and seem baffled when people laugh at your stupidity

Again - name some obama initiatives you think myself and other repubs should have backed obama on.   

Even 3 would be nice to discuss. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Again - name some obama initiatives you think myself and other repubs should have backed obama on.   

Even 3 would be nice to discuss. 

no time for you lunacy this morning

refer to the more than 50k of threads where Obama initiatives have been discussed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no time for you lunacy this morning

refer to the more than 50k of threads where Obama initiatives have been discussed

Like what?   You are going to vote for this douchebag again and can't even name three things off the top of your head? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Like what?   You are going to vote for this douchebag again and can't even name three things off the top of your head? 

I can name 10 things or more but again, WHY BOTHER

btw - when will Obama be dropping out of the race

do you think it will be this month?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I can name 10 things or more but again, WHY BOTHER

btw - when will Obama be dropping out of the race

do you think it will be this month?

Good - instead of wasting time bashing me - list thwe ten items. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Good - instead of wasting time bashing me - list thwe ten items. 

nope - it's a better use of my time to bash you

either that or show my dog some card tricks

either one would be more productive than pretending you're rational or even sane

come on 333 - you know this by now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
nope - it's a better use of my time to bash you

either that or show my dog some card tricks

either one would be more productive than pretending you're rational or even sane

come on 333 - you know this by now

How sad - even the most ardent obamabots cant name anything he has done worthy of re-election. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How sad - even the most ardent obamabots cant name anything he has done worthy of re-election. 

you're really in crybaby mode today aren't you ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you're really in crybaby mode today aren't you ?

not at all - laughing my ass off at how utterly pathetic obama slaves like yourself will go to defend this communist piece of trash in the wake of his failed policies and failed administration.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
not at all - laughing my ass off at how utterly pathetic obama slaves like yourself will go to defend this communist piece of trash in the wake of his failed policies and failed administration.   

and you wonder why I don't want to waste my time trying to talk to you like a rational human being

btw - when is Obama going to drop out of the race ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and you wonder why I don't want to waste my time trying to talk to you like a rational human being

btw - when is Obama going to drop out of the race ?

Hopefully today to save face for the coming tsunami in november worse than 2010 like you never saw coming. 

its so amusing.   Obama is destroying the demo party and you clowns keep supporting him without reservation.