Author Topic: ALCOHOL  (Read 5811 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
ALCOHOL
« on: March 22, 2012, 05:47:34 PM »
how bad while ON? i'll only be on test/tren but just wondering everyones thoughts here...say once a week(if that), but getting bombed :D

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Re: ALCOHOL
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »
I got bombed on just test, i've got bombed on just gh, but tomorrow I start gh/tren/test and hoping not to get bombed often but I'm definitely a social alcoholic with no will power. Hoping to get over my problem, but until I do, I'm also wondering what it will do.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 07:10:32 PM »
I do it all the time. No negative effects from doing what you proposed

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 08:17:03 PM »
I do it all the time. No negative effects from doing what you proposed

Not to call you out, but you also said you haven't gotten any blood work done or kept an eye on bp. No way to know for sure unless you're doing that.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 08:57:54 PM »
I tell people to do what they want if they're not hurting anyone.

That said, it is important to remember alcohol in no way promotes performance. In many ways, alcohol is the opposite in every way of anabolic steroids. What anabolic steroids do, alcohol does the opposite.

Here's a little stat you might find interesting:

4oz of alcohol, it doesn't matter the source, but this is enough to slow your metabolism down for 72hrs, and that's assuming no more alcohol is consumed. In short, it will take 72hrs for your metabolism to be where it was before those 4oz were consumed.

Lastly, is it going to be the end of the world if you drink every now and then? No, but it doesn't promote anything and does set you back a little.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 09:04:25 PM »
ITS NOT SO MUCH THE APPETITE THAT IT KILLS FOR ME, BUT I BECOME A ZOMBIE THE DAY AFTER. IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS ON 25-30MG SUPERDROL. JUST HEAVY EYE LIDS, RETARDED, AND USELESS.

I HAVE SHIT WORKOUTS THE DAY AFTER, ETC. NOT WORTH IT FOR ME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »
Beyond hangovers, decreased performance, and negative effects on muscle building and physique, are there serious health risks from the occasional getting smashed? I know long term alcoholism can lead to many bad things and diseases, but in the short term, bro science aside, what are we risking?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 09:19:14 PM »
Beyond hangovers, decreased performance, and negative effects on muscle building and physique, are there serious health risks from the occasional getting smashed? I know long term alcoholism can lead to many bad things and diseases, but in the short term, bro science aside, what are we risking?

HOW OFTEN IS OFTEN?

ONCE EVERY 3 OR SO MONTHS? I TRY TO KEEP MINE NO MORE THAN THAT, AIM FOR LESS LIKE ONCE EVERY 16-20 WEEKS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 05:46:37 AM »
I generally have two glasses of red wine every day with dinner, no matter what AAS I'm on. Any more than that and I will feel bloated and  unmotivated the next day. The only exception to that rule is when I'm on a cutting cycle, which in that case I cut the wine back to weekends only.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 05:56:01 AM »
at the moment i drink maybe twice a month, thats a strong maybe

now i could possibly be drinking once a week come summer time lol

i still wanna have a life, not just be some meathead who doesnt have any fun :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 05:56:45 AM »
alcohol is pretty bad when you combine it with other recreational drugs + orals. very bad combo and only time i'd actually worry about liver, kidney and heart health. only times bbers die is when they mix recreational drugs with steroid usage.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 05:59:25 AM »
alcohol is pretty bad when you combine it with other recreational drugs + orals. very bad combo and only time i'd actually worry about liver, kidney and heart health. only times bbers die is when they mix recreational drugs with steroid usage.

no rec drugs or any orals here man. just injectables, i wouldnt drink heavy on orals..no way

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 06:31:50 AM »
no rec drugs or any orals here man. just injectables, i wouldnt drink heavy on orals..no way

Alcohol is a recreational drug.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 06:51:00 AM »
Alcohol is a recreational drug.

you caught me lol :P

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
yesterday i had 2 beers (66cls) and i got me sedated and sleepy like i injected 20 ius of gh lol. First night i sleep tight this week.
granted i never drink and the effects are brutal.
Today i woke up tranquile and rested but like i wanted to rest even more.
Boundary Breaker

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 07:33:19 AM »
Not to call you out, but you also said you haven't gotten any blood work done or kept an eye on bp. No way to know for sure unless you're doing that.

Sure I haven't had any in the last 6 months until this morning, but I sure have in the past and that didn't make a difference. once a week wont kill you.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 07:43:04 AM »
AMD, you still post on misc? that place went downhill since zyzz died

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 07:53:10 AM »

No I don't. I got bored of it. Didn't realize you posted there too

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
lol, look at my name and avatar. of course.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 09:19:41 AM »

:( :'( :'( :'(

rip zyzz

cant believe hes fuckin dead. he's probably the only person who's passing has legitimately made me sad inside. i chatted directly with him on a few occasions .. it's surreal.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 09:29:14 AM »
:( :'( :'( :'(

rip zyzz

cant believe hes fuckin dead. he's probably the only person who's passing has legitimately made me sad inside. i chatted directly with him on a few occasions .. it's surreal.

He's Ripped in Paradise.
Boundary Breaker

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 09:36:44 AM »
i bet he found a good source of tren and clen other there  :D Just imagine,trenbologna straight from heavens  :o
GETBIG!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »
God you guys are fucking idiots.  You may not "feel" it now, but your liver is getting beaten up already with the roids, but adding alcohol is the knockout punch.  Something as you get older will start to haunt you.
Do what the blacks do.  Smoke weed.  Keeps your liver safe.  :P

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 09:56:54 AM »
I tell people to do what they want if they're not hurting anyone.

That said, it is important to remember alcohol in no way promotes performance. In many ways, alcohol is the opposite in every way of anabolic steroids. What anabolic steroids do, alcohol does the opposite.

Here's a little stat you might find interesting:

4oz of alcohol, it doesn't matter the source, but this is enough to slow your metabolism down for 72hrs, and that's assuming no more alcohol is consumed. In short, it will take 72hrs for your metabolism to be where it was before those 4oz were consumed.

Lastly, is it going to be the end of the world if you drink every now and then? No, but it doesn't promote anything and does set you back a little.

Study on this? I heard it actually increases metabolism.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 10:01:41 AM »
yesterday i had 2 beers (66cls) and i got me sedated and sleepy like i injected 20 ius of gh lol. First night i sleep tight this week.
granted i never drink and the effects are brutal.
Today i woke up tranquile and rested but like i wanted to rest even more.

Yea bro alcohol isn't as bad as people make it out to be if u don't take huge amounts.. Good for sleep, being more social and actually it is healthier to be a moderate drinker (1-2 drinks a day) then avoiding it all together. I know many old people that have 1 drink before they go to bed every night.