Author Topic: 1-2 grams of test  (Read 17995 times)

SamsonD

• Getbig II
1-2 grams of test
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:03:20 PM »
I need some help here fellas.  I totally get the reasons behind cycles like what nosleep just posted.  Low test high anabolics like primo, etc.  But aren't we talking about very slow steady(yes quality though) gains?

I don't know any pro or even national level bodybuilders, so all I know are rumors and what not that get posted on the boards.  Anyway, it seems like a gram of test is a cruise for top guys.  How do they get away with it and why can't I?  Is it all GH?  How does GH keep the bloofyness away with test?  I have read over and over again about this, but never heard why it works.

The reason for this scatterbrained post is that I need to pack on some serious size and pronto.  I'm going to compete in the next few weeks and after that I am going on an all out mass phase.  I'm 5 10 so I need to be a super heavy to be competitive on the national stage(I think).  I'll most likely hit the stage at 210 or less.  I want to hit the stage next year at 220-225, and the year after at 240+.  Yes I know that is lofty goals, but that is what I'm aiming for.  If I even get half that it would be OK.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: 1-2 grams of test
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 07:21:03 PM »
IT'S ALL GH. THEY SAY A GRAM OF TEST, BUT FORGET TO SAY 10IU GH. GH THINS U IN BUT THICKEN U OUT.

AS FOR GAINS SLOWER? NOOOOO I NOTICED EQ & PRIMO E FASTER THAN TEST E.

IF I WAS A COMPETITOR IN UR CASE. 15 IU GH ED, PRIMO 900/EQ 600/NPP 600/TEST 200. WHEN DIETING.....1 GRAM TREN A, 1 GRAM MAST P, 1 GRAM EQ THEN SWITCHED TO 1 GRAM PRIMO ACE. 20IU GH ED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 07:27:20 PM »
IT'S ALL GH. THEY SAY A GRAM OF TEST, BUT FORGET TO SAY 10IU GH. GH THINS U IN BUT THICKEN U OUT.

IF I WAS A COMPETITOR IN UR CASE. 15 IU GH ED, PRIMO 900/EQ 600/NPP 600/TEST 200. WHEN DIETING.....1 GRAM TREN A, 1 GRAM MAST P, 1 GRAM EQ THEN SWITCHED TO 1 GRAM PRIMO ACE. 20IU GH ED.

OK, I kinda like that, and other than the primo not that pricey actually.  You think I could get away with 15-20IU four days per week(training days) with slin, instead of 15 ED?

On that kind of cyle would you ever rotate GH out?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 08:55:08 PM »
OK, I kinda like that, and other than the primo not that pricey actually.  You think I could get away with 15-20IU four days per week(training days) with slin, instead of 15 ED?

On that kind of cyle would you ever rotate GH out?

I KNOW NOTHING OF SLIN AND AM TOTALLY GOING TO AVOID IT, BUT YES 15-20 IU ON WORKOUT DAYS TAPERING UP WOULD BE SICK.

AS FOR PRIMO, IT'S REALLY NOT THAT EXPENSIVE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 09:23:25 PM »
Depends how lean you are,, and previous cycle history ,, no one can just give you the maic potion,, someone with extensive knowledge who knows more about you and can see your physique ,, knows your diet(i.e how your body works) can give you some good insight,,,

Also how many compounds have you experimented with some compounds will take some experience to really benefit from them ,,, while others on first time experimentation can cause great transformations will little sides

In any case if you are trying to blow up asssuming you are 10% bf at the moment and weigh 190... if you have ran 2 -3 cycles already I would say a cycle of 600mg Test P... 400mg Masteron... 225 mg Tren A could get you into a safe 200 at 6% if diet training and rest is all above optimal after 8weeks... Then you can drop the tren switch to 1gram of test e and add 5IU a day for 4 weeks.... then run 10IU for 4 weeks... then back down to 5 IU for 4 weeks,,, after this 20 week blast you should be at 220 7-8% bf if done properly a cruise should be in order of 300 Prop or 400 test e 2IU gh (optional) and reasses goals

This is all theoretical if one was in a country were aas was legal ofcourse

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 09:31:28 PM »
Soooo, I ran two 12 week cycles a couple years in a row, and this last 14 months or so I've been blasting cruising.
Always test and eq or deca, mostly eq in increasing amounts.  A couple times I threw in some tren ace at 300 per week.
That got me up to 250 with visible abs.  I'm contest dieting right now and am 3 weeks out weighing 217.  300 prop/700 tren/500 mast and 10iu per day of novos.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:48:52 PM »
i dont think i would ever want to run more than 500mg test ever

just throw in more anabolics  ;D

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 09:50:00 PM »
oh sorry brotha I miss read the post I thought you were wanting to get into a stage weight of 220s I assumed you were 180 190 ,, seems fine if you stop making progress re assess dont fix it if it aint broke

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 09:51:21 PM »
i dont think i would ever want to run more than 500mg test ever

just throw in more anabolics 

WOW ,,another 1 gram tren user

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 08:44:49 AM »
Soooo, I ran two 12 week cycles a couple years in a row, and this last 14 months or so I've been blasting cruising.
Always test and eq or deca, mostly eq in increasing amounts.  A couple times I threw in some tren ace at 300 per week.
That got me up to 250 with visible abs.  I'm contest dieting right now and am 3 weeks out weighing 217.  300 prop/700 tren/500 mast and 10iu per day of novos.

What doses where u on when u got to 250 with abs?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 09:02:47 AM »
I KNOW NOTHING OF SLIN AND AM TOTALLY GOING TO AVOID IT, BUT YES 15-20 IU ON WORKOUT DAYS TAPERING UP WOULD BE SICK.

If using more then 15 iu a day some say even 10 you must accompany it with slim because the Gh will cause your bs to be excessively high at those amounts. Followed by carbs and boom bs in the 130s 140s

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 10:03:26 AM »
What doses where u on when u got to 250 with abs?

1200mg sust/600mg EQ/300mg tren ace per week.  And I should mention that when I say "abs" I don't mean ripped six pack, just that you can see them.  I was probably 12-14%bf.  I want to be 250+ and 10% or less this next "offseason".

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 10:05:34 AM »
slow and steady gains is all there is. you think taking 100mg of superdrol the gains will stay with you once you come off? look at how big pro bodybuilders are when completely dry, munzer level of dry. they go from 25 inch arms to 20 inch arms. real quality muscle takes years to build up.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 10:08:28 AM »
1200mg sust/600mg EQ/300mg tren ace per week.  And I should mention that when I say "abs" I don't mean ripped six pack, just that you can see them.  I was probably 12-14%bf.  I want to be 250+ and 10% or less this next "offseason".

Thats still crazy good where u on hgh at the time? After my cut I want to get bigger but feel like i'll gain mostly fat if not on hgh but that shit is expensive!

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »

you recommend this based on all the competitions you've done?  ::)

in my experiences, nothing puts on SIZE like test. sure you are going to bloat, but that extra water weight will help you lift heavier and in the long run will build muscle. i keep it moderate weather i am gaining or leaning out. thats my safe bet

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »
yea the 200 Test is definitely questionable as far as primo goes,, I have nothing to say and In my personal opinion I think sticking with one Anabolic would be optimal...

BACK TO THE POINT

Samson D 1200sust 600eq 300tren.... you were on the right track

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 11:50:56 AM »
you recommend this based on all the competitions you've done?  ::)

in my experiences, nothing puts on SIZE like test. sure you are going to bloat, but that extra water weight will help you lift heavier and in the long run will build muscle. i keep it moderate weather i am gaining or leaning out. thats my safe bet

I DONT CARE ABOUT SIZE OR WEIGHT, I CARE ABOUT DIMENSIONS, LOOK, BODY FAT. TEST DISRUPTED THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 12:01:35 PM »
unfortunately you are not correct in this statement.... testosterone does not cause fat gain... not controlling your estrogen causes fat gain, along with insulin spikes frequently (high sugar intake)...

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 12:10:25 PM »
I dont get where the test causes fat gain stuff came from either, I get that water retention can blur some definition but ultimately its your diet that will dictate whether you get fat. Personally I love test its the only thing that makes me feel great mentally and really has very little sides

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 12:35:31 PM »
I JUST THINK WHY USE TEST, IF YOU GOT PRIMO OR TREN OR EQ?

TEST CERTAINLY GIVES ME A WATERY LOOK EVEN AT LOW DOSES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 12:41:47 PM »
tren is awesome but for me lots of sides insomnia, high heart rate etc. Eq is good but by itself its never given me much size or strength, in combo its great for increasing endurance and vascularity. Primo is just way too fucking expensive lol. Imo test+eq is a great cycle thats relatively healthy and wont bloat you too bad if you take a light ai

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 12:42:51 PM »
tren is awesome but for me lots of sides insomnia, high heart rate etc. Eq is good but by itself its never given me much size or strength, in combo its great for increasing endurance and vascularity. Primo is just way too fucking expensive lol. Imo test+eq is a great cycle thats relatively healthy and wont bloat you too bad if you take a light ai

ID RATHER NOT TAKE AN AI.

EQ IS CHEAP, PRIMO IS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE. OBVIOUSLY NOT AS CHEAP AS TEST OR EQ, BUT IT'S CERTAINLY AFFORDABLE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 12:46:35 PM »
I JUST THINK WHY USE TEST, IF YOU GOT PRIMO OR TREN OR EQ?

TEST CERTAINLY GIVES ME A WATERY LOOK EVEN AT LOW DOSES.
because test is great for gaining and retaining size. your gonna have to deal with being watery at times if you want to reach your full potential. after a few days without test in your system your body will go back to being dry and grainy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 12:53:48 PM »
15 IU GH ED, PRIMO 900/EQ 600/NPP 600/TEST 200. WHEN DIETING.....1 GRAM TREN A, 1 GRAM MAST P, 1 GRAM EQ THEN SWITCHED TO 1 GRAM PRIMO ACE. 20IU GH ED.

That`s insane!!

I don`t know how you guys do it man !  :D

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 01:30:03 PM »
I love the way I feel on test, and the sides for me on sust are not bad.  If I get over 600-700mg of cyp or enanthate I get bloated really bad and need an AI.  When using sust I can go over a gram, and yeah I hold a little water, but it wasn't bad.
I think I need to take a break from tren at least for a little bit, so I think this is where I will start:
700mg sust
440mg primo e
I've never run primo so I want to see what that will do for me first, and if I like it I will go up to 660 with it.
then maybe six weeks in add EQ and NPP at 600mg each and reduce test depending on how I look.

OR
I might just go ahead and run what nosleep suggested cause I really do like that!
Oh and either way I will run 10-15iu GH PWO only, with 10-15iu slin pre.  Four weeks on four weeks off.

And I want to mention that I totally agree with nosleep about liking dimension and look over size and weight.  I think there has to be a balance though.  I want to stay lean this year but I think you have to compromise a little if you are going to truly add stage weight.  If I were to try and stay 8 weeks out at all times I would be hampering my gains, I just don't want to be a big fat watery mess.  I think a medium dose of test with a bunch of anabolics is probably the right path.