Author Topic: My son/cousin/brother/mother is as big or bigger then you!  (Read 3728 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
My son/cousin/brother/mother is as big or bigger then you!
« on: March 22, 2012, 09:27:50 PM »
Im not even close to being as big as I used to be  but even then I would hear it. I'm happy with the 210lbs I am but why do people feel the need to come and tell me someone in there family takes up as much space in this shitty world? I got to say though once I met the cousin and the dude was truelly fuckin huge bit still.... Fuck off with this shit.

gatorr

• Getbig II
Re: My son/cousin/brother/mother is as big or bigger then you!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 09:30:38 PM »
I get that a lot and i simply say they must be on a lot of steroids to be bigger then me cause iam on a shit load. The look on their face is priceless.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 09:38:16 PM »
Trust me, there are a lot of strong monsters out there just running around doing incredible shit without having ever worked out.

yet, they some how seem to avoid being noticed and they have the power to never be photographed.
I

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 09:39:15 PM »
Lol, yeah I used to say crazy shit like that but I'm in a new town that's small and people are already looking at me like I'm from space. A young kid came up to me last year, never spoke to him in my life and waits around in the parking lot  comes up to me and point blank asks me if I take steroids.. I was Fukin shocked and just said no! Da fuk!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
oh shit... I used to get that all the time. What truely insulted me the most was this time the contractor doing reno's said to me "my son who plays basketball is as big as you" I was so happy to finally get 220 at 5'11.

Every old dude was my size, but... Always a bit bigger and stronger. Fuck them
?

chess315

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 09:54:28 PM »
I think people tend to remember the past in more glory then it really was.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:57:15 PM »
Must be an american thing.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 10:04:17 PM »
I get that a lot and i simply say they must be on a lot of steroids to be bigger then me cause iam on a shit load. The look on their face is priceless.

Hahahaha that's awesome

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 12:12:36 AM »
Oh man, I got that every fucking night until I got up to around 250. Now it's usually that they have a brother/uncle who is NEARLY as big as me or very close and still the odd one who is "TWICE" the size of me loooooool

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 08:09:28 AM »
yes fucking annoying, and when you come to see this person on pic or real life it usually is a tiny tit.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 08:46:56 AM »
Haha, I was talking to one of my fat friends the other day and asked him how his gym sessions were going - he joined a gym a few weeks ago to lose weight and just does cardio for now. I said to him that maybe he should incorporate a little weight-training into his routine for a bit of variety and strengthen the muscles.

He told me he stays away from weights because "he blows up too fast" and that he'd be "bigger than me in about a month" if he trained with weights.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 08:48:26 AM »
I think we`ve all heard about these people but I`ve never seen or met one to verify said claims.
::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 08:53:20 AM »
Everyone that develops a little mass gets the same from the masses......"my neighbor's cousin's girlfriend's roommate's dogwalker is twice your size."

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »
Everyone that develops a little mass gets the same from the masses......"my neighbor's cousin's girlfriend's roommate's dogwalker is twice your size."

Hahaha yes its true,

It's all good though as long as your wife doesn't look at your penis and say "my brothers, fiances best friends boyfriends is twice as big as that hahaha oh brother

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 08:59:30 AM »
lol =))

average joe's are always envy,because they look like shit and they know you could destroy them in a second,but they want to appear like they have some kind of protector,that's why they say that someone related to them,friend or something is bigger than you,just to hide insecurity  ::)
GETBIG!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 09:04:46 AM »
lol =))

average joe's are always envy,because they look like shit and they know you could destroy them in a second,but they want to appear like they have some kind of protector,that's why they say that someone related to them,friend or something is bigger than you,just to hide insecurity  ::)

hahaha exactly, some random guy at a bar comes up to you while you're casually sipping a beer and talking to your friends and waering pretty modest clothes and sporting the friendliest face you can muster and are lke "Just cos your big doesn't mean I could't bang you out!" ahahaha lol, I actually flipped one time when this happened on holiday cos the guy was pretty drunk and did it in front of my wife FFS? Im no tough guy but I headbutted him pretty hard and then shouted WHY DONT YOU KNOCK ME OUT NOW THEN YOU BLACK PRICK! oh brother she was embarrased and I did the whole epic saliva flying out of mouth when I shouted hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahsssssahas hasahksdhajshdjakshdaksj hcjakchkaskcahskdhsakj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 09:22:06 AM »
But this has to be the worst of the worst... I had a guy once say (and he was dead serious) that his genetics are so good, that he goes to the gym once, and he's bigger than me. I know this sounds like a bullshit story but the dude was serious...
?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 09:56:58 AM »
Was working out in my garage the other day......the house next to me had a mason working behind the house .
He heard the clanging of plates and ended up walking over to my driveway to introduce himself.
Of course it was about 4 nano seconds before workin' out stuff was brought up.
Back in the day I use to go to the YMCA.......seems he did too but we never met.
"Hey back then me and my buddies Franky Provolone and Donny Delarosachelli were stil lin high school and weighed
like 180... and we were all doing behind the necks with 225"
I told him I had to get back to the workout and he went back to the masonary. ::)

I'm really getting sick of people throwing the "Y" on the end of every mofo's name too.....BRUTAL

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 12:21:42 PM »
Stranger in the gym: "Wow, u look great! But have u seen John Cena? Dude has 24 inch arms. Huge!"

I said: "Well thanks, but no he doesn't have 24 inch arms..."

Guy: "U mean I was lying? Hell no, u have to see him bro!"

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 12:28:57 PM »
Stranger in the gym: "Wow, u look great! But have u seen John Cena? Dude has 24 inch arms. Huge!"

I said: "Well thanks, but no he doesn't have 24 inch arms..."

Guy: "U mean I was lying? Hell no, u have to see him bro!"

;D

Everyone with a vein in their arm, according to most people, have 24" arms.  :-\
X

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 12:36:00 PM »
HA, Another one today. Totally delusional fat guy at the garage where I brought my car in for an oil change. Belly sticking out like 2 basketballs stuffed in his t shirt. Drives the car out gets out looking at me dumbfounded and says "bro, your as big as me, you fit in this seat?" I casually sit in the chair look at his belly and say yep!.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 12:38:32 PM »
When I hear that so and so's imaginary friend is much bigger or benches twice as much as me, or whatever, I politely smile and say 'he sounds like a monster!'

let them have their little moment.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
It all stems from jealousy because they want to look good but are too lazy to make the commitment to train and eat right...........lazy ass wannabe`s!  :D

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 12:53:45 PM »
No better when it's family...I was up in northern WI, enjoying some St. Patty's days festivities with adult beverages...my younger brother says to my wife, damn dude must really be hitting the roids, because he is jacked. 

My beloved comes up to me and says "kevin says your jacked up on roids"...I told her Kevin needs to go fuck himself because he doesn't know what he hell is talking about...now let's go do a shot a Jameson...and it was over.

Fuck turd of a brother...love him though...still a fuck turd..

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 01:03:03 PM »
No better when it's family...I was up in northern WI, enjoying some St. Patty's days festivities with adult beverages...my younger brother says to my wife, damn dude must really be hitting the roids, because he is jacked. 

My beloved comes up to me and says "kevin says your jacked up on roids"...I told her Kevin needs to go fuck himself because he doesn't know what he hell is talking about...now let's go do a shot a Jameson...and it was over.

Fuck turd of a brother...love him though...still a fuck turd..
But are u using gear...?