Author Topic: Using t3 permanently  (Read 3383 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Using t3 permanently
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:07:08 AM »
I have an hypothesis and please chime in and tell me what you think...
Well my thinking is for example let's say you have a sluggish metabolism and you want to enhance it and your kinda endomorph.
So let's say naturally as an endo you produce just for argument sake 10-15mcg t3 a day.
Now if you want to speed up your metabolism you take 25-50mcg a day to transform yourself from endo to more of an ecto.
Does this make sense?
Has anybody done this?

animal1991

• Getbig III
Re: Using t3 permanently
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:11:48 AM »
Yeah whatever dude. I'm asking it for fucking interest sake. STFU, you know nothing about me idiot

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 02:18:16 AM »
nothing works for you

get on a diet and cardio you lazy fuck

Did you get gyno from gear?  It looks severe from the pic.  Could be lighting though.  You do have some mass to you.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 02:36:27 AM »
No, no gyno, just have a fatty chest

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 04:49:21 AM »
drugs will only take you so far. if you aren't willing to put the work in you won't get anywhere regardless. you really need to cut down a lot though.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 04:53:13 AM »
drugs will only take you so far. if you aren't willing to put the work in you won't get anywhere regardless. you really need to cut down a lot though.
Will do. I'm not scared to work hard! But thanks for a serious answer!

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 05:10:13 AM »
have you tried a ECA stack???

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 05:12:51 AM »
anything will make you lose fat as long as you keep your mouth shut

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 11:35:52 AM »
why dont u get off of your fat fucking lazy ass and go do some cardio, instead of trying every shortcut in the book......  Everthought of that tubby?   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 12:45:01 PM »
I have an hypothesis and please chime in and tell me what you think...
Well my thinking is for example let's say you have a sluggish metabolism and you want to enhance it and your kinda endomorph.
So let's say naturally as an endo you produce just for argument sake 10-15mcg t3 a day.
Now if you want to speed up your metabolism you take 25-50mcg a day to transform yourself from endo to more of an ecto.
Does this make sense?
Has anybody done this?

Makes sense and many do this. Do take into account that speeding up your thyroid will cause more hunger as well, so you are likely to start eating more.

Warchant

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 03:34:12 PM »

Hey do you workout? I am not talking about McDonalds Super Size Me Sets ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 03:37:55 PM »
Makes sense and many do this. Do take into account that speeding up your thyroid will cause more hunger as well, so you are likely to start eating more.

T3 at 50mcg/day has yet to affect my hunger and have never heard of it doing that. It's used mostly when dieting as you surely know. Why would people use something when dieting if it were to make them eat more?
?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 03:59:10 PM »
T3 at 50mcg/day has yet to affect my hunger and have never heard of it doing that. It's used mostly when dieting as you surely know. Why would people use something when dieting if it were to make them eat more?

because we can choose not to eat with will power, we cant increase metabolism with it  ::)

Clen makes people hungry too, and it makes sense, since your using more energy than you are used to your body wants more calories to maintain homeostasis, even dnp makes you hungry as fuk.

Thats why people say you still have to have your diet,training and cardio in check before you use something like clen, because if you don't you'd be wasting your time.

ofcourse not every one is going to be affected the same but yea

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 05:14:44 PM »
because we can choose not to eat with will power, we cant increase metabolism with it  ::)

Clen makes people hungry too, and it makes sense, since your using more energy than you are used to your body wants more calories to maintain homeostasis, even dnp makes you hungry as fuk.

Thats why people say you still have to have your diet,training and cardio in check before you use something like clen, because if you don't you'd be wasting your time.

ofcourse not every one is going to be affected the same but yea

Well I'm not a super hungry guy like many who train, so maybe the hunger of it just does not affect me. GHrp-6 never made me eat as the good ol' green neither.
?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 03:20:55 PM »
you probably could but i wouldnt stay on anything too long since it usually shuts down the corresponding organ/gland in this case thyroid

also somatotypes have more to do with just metabolism, i wouldn't put too much stock in it anyways most people have qualities of all three

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 09:09:10 PM »
Have you used t3 before? Anything above 50mcg makes me feel kind of shitty, workouts go to hell and I feel like a weak girl.

Even at 50mcg I suffered some muscle weakness in the gym while bulking. Some people get along fine with t3 but you wont know until you try and its certainly not something I would want to be on year round.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »
you probably could but i wouldnt stay on anything too long since it usually shuts down the corresponding organ/gland in this case thyroid

also somatotypes have more to do with just metabolism, i wouldn't put too much stock in it anyways most people have qualities of all three

shut down is not a big concern, after 9 months of continual use, it takes about 4 weeks to return to normal function.
?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 01:30:06 AM »
i saw a study where a man used it for 10 years straight and in 3 weeks his tyroid was back to normal.I would not use it if you had some kind o tyroid disease in the past or something,but if you are healthy you can give it a try
GETBIG!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 02:15:23 AM »
NO i wouldn't. only use it precontest. not worth the risk IMO
irongearco.com

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 12:12:08 AM »
NO i wouldn't. only use it precontest. not worth the risk IMO