Author Topic: anxiety/stress  (Read 3668 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
anxiety/stress
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:58:42 AM »
any issues with using hormones while suffering from anxiety and or stress related issues?

i ask because while not severe, i do believe i have some mild anxiety/stress going on. i have some generic flexeril(muscle relaxant) i take here and there, they dont seem to help anymore though :-[

headaches, trouble falling asleep, and i think ive had somewhat of a panic attack before....just felt light headed/dizzy like i was gonna pass out? these are what ive noticed over past several months...mainly the headaches/sleeping issues...panic attack type thing only happened maybe a handful of times.

feel fine on test...but have tren coming up soon, which i know can cause/enhance these kinds of things

besides the obvious of possibly making the stress/anxiety worse, would there be any problems using hormones?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: anxiety/stress
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:38:41 AM »
EQ is what will give you anxiety and stress.

not for me tho, test does that for me. fuck test.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 10:40:26 AM »
i have major anxiety. Nothing so far: test, eq, mast, primo, have given me any additional anxiety.
However i have no interest in trying tren for that reason.
Boundary Breaker

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 10:59:53 AM »
i have major anxiety. Nothing so far: test, eq, mast, primo, have given me any additional anxiety.
However i have no interest in trying tren for that reason.
describe major if you dont mind

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 11:39:10 AM »
eq+tren+drol gave me serious fkn anxiety. I would wake up in the middle of the night feeling like my house is being broken into with my hear rate going 100+. thoughts of having heart attacks frequently, irritable, sleeplessness the whole fkn deal. Great gains though lol

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 11:48:28 AM »
Well D-bol, test and proviron would be a combo I would have a tuff time imagining anxiety on...

Yea just d-bol and test made me feel like I was slightly high all day lol plus I was bulkinmg so I had some nice carbs :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 12:57:03 PM »
In case anybody hasn`t noticed,dfresh gets fucking anxiety just thinking about gear for Gods sake!  ::)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 01:06:09 PM »
describe major if you dont mind

insomnia, heart racing, anger bursts, shortness of breath, digestive issues, headaches...

none of this symptoms got any worse, in fact, and there testament of the GO i was able (and still am) to quit all anxiety meds.

Boundary Breaker

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 01:26:05 PM »
insomnia, heart racing, anger bursts, shortness of breath, digestive issues, headaches...

none of this symptoms got any worse, in fact, and there testament of the GO i was able (and still am) to quit all anxiety meds.

congrats bro thats great. yea ive experienced these things as well, no digestive problems though

just gonna keep an eye on it, if the tren is just too much i guess ill have to drop it...but i hope not :-[

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »
In case anybody hasn`t noticed,dfresh gets fucking anxiety just thinking about gear for Gods sake!  ::)

easy there geezer! :D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 02:20:17 PM »
congrats bro thats great. yea ive experienced these things as well, no digestive problems though

just gonna keep an eye on it, if the tren is just too much i guess ill have to drop it...but i hope not :-[

tren has been pumped to death on gb. Making it look like a miracle drug but the fact is you can develop a mind blowing physique without tren.
Boundary Breaker

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »
tren has been pumped to death on gb. Making it look like a miracle drug but the fact is you can develop a mind blowing physique without tren.

yea i had to see what its(tren) all about..starting at 50mg eod, then going to 100 after a few weeks

i sure as hell hope its as good as it sounds!

BTW that you in your avi, looking swole brotha

chess315

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »
yea i had to see what its(tren) all about..starting at 50mg eod, then going to 100 after a few weeks

i sure as hell hope its as good as it sounds!

BTW that you in your avi, looking swole brotha
at 300mg tren 300mg test it will get you very fit muscular but not magic

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »
at 300mg tren 300mg test it will get you very fit muscular but not magic

it depends with what he runs it.
that with 20ius gh = awesomeness.
Boundary Breaker

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 03:49:59 PM »
yea hoping to lean out a good bit

not using much but tren is potent, and no gh with it btw

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 03:51:39 PM »

I cant do it Wes ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 04:05:40 PM »

chess315

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 04:10:21 PM »
it depends with what he runs it.
that with 20ius gh = awesomeness.
to really get a rapid jenny jones make over from tren it needs to be near 500mg plus imo. I have did it would I now no lol In my mind bloofy and sane > insane and dry

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 04:12:01 PM »
That's how I felt on tren. I would bust awake out of the middle of nowhere. I would have to jump out of my bed catch my breath. Scary fucken shit.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 04:12:17 PM »
For me its usually a combination of certain drugs.

For instance Tren and T3. If I run this combo I have to watch my dose or ill end up having anxiety attacks and practically stop breathing.

EQ and Tren was tricky for me as well and I ended up droping them both.

I also noticed I can run Tren higher with no anxiety issues if my test is low but add 500mg of test to even 200mg of tren and I have issues.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »
st john's wort can help you with this as can valerian root or gaba. Careful though as these can put you to sleep... I think some cardio could help out as well, something you should do anyway when on cycle.
?

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 08:20:07 PM »
haha good response but a little on the dumb and fake side dont you think no? Steroids work and are great. Use GH and your life will be complete in this regard.

Thats why they are banned, they work, make people better in almost all ways and the govrment doesnt like that. Thats why you can buy beer but no sustanon.
RIGHT on the money kid!!! as for the whole police and cancer coment this clown has no idea what hes talking about....ignorance can be your worst enemy!!educate yourself plz!!

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »
tren @ 600mg plus a week will make you very anxious... for me the solution was adding some benzos in there....worked like a charm!! ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 04:11:04 AM »
any issues with using hormones while suffering from anxiety and or stress related issues?

i ask because while not severe, i do believe i have some mild anxiety/stress going on. i have some generic flexeril(muscle relaxant) i take here and there, they dont seem to help anymore though :-[

headaches, trouble falling asleep, and i think ive had somewhat of a panic attack before....just felt light headed/dizzy like i was gonna pass out? these are what ive noticed over past several months...mainly the headaches/sleeping issues...panic attack type thing only happened maybe a handful of times.

feel fine on test...but have tren coming up soon, which i know can cause/enhance these kinds of things

besides the obvious of possibly making the stress/anxiety worse, would there be any problems using hormones?

well hate to say it but only thing that works for me is xanax

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 01:34:53 PM »
^^^dont wanna go that route lol.....unless i absolutely have to :D