Author Topic: Best injection sites for pinning AAS with a slin pin?  (Read 10182 times)

SL1CED

• Getbig II
Re: Best injection sites for pinning AAS with a slin pin?
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 06:39:33 PM »
so what's the verdict on slin pinning the glutes?

I just think there's too much fat in that area. That's the area I save for larger CC's--the ventro glute.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 08:52:31 PM »
I always pin glutes with slin pin. easy solution push the needle in far lol. In dent the skin a little bit so it pushs it know further. No abcess ever. No swelling. No pain.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 01:46:24 AM »
so what's the verdict on slin pinning the glutes?

how long is needle and what's your bodyfat? obviously it doesn't matter if you have a 1inch needle on the slin pin, even 5/8 inch needle could theoretically work but i think with that short of a depth you may be injecting directly near veins or arteries and there's a chance it will be IVed

slin pin needles are also kind of fragile i've found and tend to bend pretty easily. while i've personally never snapped off a needle inside me, just the possibility of that happening scares me to hell.

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 08:59:14 AM »
ive done water based winny n suspension with slin pins flows thru nice i spot my rear delts tri n bis some times side delts

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »
Running all fast acting compounds into tris and bis, reckon I have had some indirect growth from this I just use a short blue don't piss about with slin's it's just not needed and a lot more hassle!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 03:12:22 PM »
how long is needle and what's your bodyfat? obviously it doesn't matter if you have a 1inch needle on the slin pin, even 5/8 inch needle could theoretically work but i think with that short of a depth you may be injecting directly near veins or arteries and there's a chance it will be IVed

slin pin needles are also kind of fragile i've found and tend to bend pretty easily. while i've personally never snapped off a needle inside me, just the possibility of that happening scares me to hell.

I only use slin pins for my quads, Ive used them for ventro glutes as well not a problem at all but should be skilled with injections because as u mentioned the needles are fragile and can break off ,ive bent them plenty of times going into cold gh vials, and ive broken them luckily never while injecting myself idk what you would have to do but im sure a trip to the ER would be in your future.

mattikus1983

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 08:37:53 AM »
I pin with slin pins in my quads and ventra glutes, 30g 1/2.  Pain free depending on compound, Sometimes I do get small lumps but they go away after a couple of days. 

Where exactly would one pin in the pecs?  Always wanted to do this for the added site inject growth