Author Topic: South African killer Confession  (Read 6208 times)

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
South African killer Confession
« on: March 23, 2012, 12:32:38 PM »
I thought Rivi from cocaine cowboys was a pro killer with some class but this guy`s just mean and cruel.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: south African killer Confession
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 12:40:28 PM »
There are about total opposites, that guy and the civilized Theroux....

Jesus wept.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
I thought Rivi from cocaine cowboys was a pro killer with some class but this guy`s just mean and cruel.
If any of us came out of the same kitchen, made with the same ingredients, we'd be the same way.
Poor family, area, violence, crooked cops, hard life, no parents, lack of education, lack of opportunities, no remorse, put in oven, and let it bake. Take out, presto, you have your killer/drug dealer/robber/carjacker/non-productive to society.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 05:31:38 PM »
If any of us came out of the same kitchen, made with the same ingredients, we'd be the same way.
Poor family, area, violence, crooked cops, hard life, no parents, lack of education, lack of opportunities, no remorse, put in oven, and let it bake. Take out, presto, you have your killer/drug dealer/robber/carjacker/non-productive to society.

so thats the excuse then? thats the excuse for him putting babies in an oven and roasting them? how sick. what about the majority that are working? that are not killers? your not giving your brothas much capacity for self determination. lol just say it. its whiteys fault, right? whitey owes this man money becasue of what he turned him into? ;D

its not enough to rob. gotta roast babies while im at it ::)

godeep

• Getbig II
Re: South African killer Confession
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 08:22:04 PM »
I'm just glad that now that the true Africans have control of the country that everything has gotten better over there...ahem
l

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 08:35:47 PM »
I'm just glad that now that the true Africans have control of the country that everything has gotten better over there...ahem
a

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »
so thats the excuse then? thats the excuse for him putting babies in an oven and roasting them? how sick. what about the majority that are working? that are not killers? your not giving your brothas much capacity for self determination. lol just say it. its whiteys fault, right? whitey owes this man money becasue of what he turned him into? ;D

its not enough to rob. gotta roast babies while im at it ::)
No, there is no excuse...
as I said, any of us coming from the same kitchen, same ingredients, would probably turn out the same way...

Self determination is good, but something has to turn on that switch. When you look at him, regardless of color, and look at him as a human, as man, there a sort of "determinism" that you see. No one owes him anything, and at the end of the day, his actions are of his own...he should fry for what he did...

chess315

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 09:30:27 PM »
 As bad as roasting babies sounds you have to consider this is coming from a place that thinks having sex with a newborn is a legit cure for aids. Killing babies is no big deal there.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 10:17:45 PM »
Lived on Southside of Chicago for 30 years, heard these excuses constantly, but some then oriental comes from asia, can barely speak lick of english and starts up business and makes it just fine, while baboons cry and look for handouts. Seen this scenario so many times it is sicking.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 11:04:51 PM »
Lived on Southside of Chicago for 30 years, heard these excuses constantly, but some then oriental comes from asia, can barely speak lick of english and starts up business and makes it just fine, while baboons cry and look for handouts. Seen this scenario so many times it is sicking.
Why on earth would even jews want more niggas on the planet? How is the world at large gonna benefit from this?? I don't even see jews benefiting from it.

As another jew on this board has said - it's not like they are going to write Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

Heck, we would be better off with some real chimps. They are cuter to look at and less dangerous and easy to control.

The world needs less niggas - fast!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »
Why on earth would even jews want more niggas on the planet? How is the world at large gonna benefit from this?? I don't even see jews benefiting from it.

As another jew on this board has said - it's not like they are going to write Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

Heck, we would be better off with some real chimps. They are cuter to look at and less dangerous and easy to control.

The world needs less niggas - fast!

Are you this retarded in 2012? What the fuck makes you so special? Are you going to write beethovens 9th symphony?

Meltdown. and youre so gay you quote adonis.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 02:43:41 AM »
It is not an excuse...I just said any of us...damn, I have to realize that I am talking to a bunch of ignoramuses...One shouldn't feel remorse for criminals, especially killers, but understanding how they became that way and why...like why did you grow up on the S Side of Chi-town?

Furthermore, that is SA, not here...and yes, I agree you can have people from some place in Asia (and they may have commited crimes there) start up a business and make it just fine---ironically in all black neighborhoods.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 02:49:53 AM »
its genetic, blacks are wild monkey men

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 02:50:51 AM »
its genetic, blacks are wild monkey men
Haha, wild monkey men..so they are what Dragon Z is based off of.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 03:12:25 AM »
All that is learned behaviour, just like the phony christian red necks in the unated states preaching how god hates black people and that killing blacks in the name of jesus will get you saved, same shit, learned behaviour.

I'm lucky I was born with the surroundings I was.. For example media teaches young girls that you need to be half naked, sluty and act sluty to be feminine and that men (especially white men) need to be metrosexual and that you needto be a douchebag to a degree. I mean there's under 10 year old girls with make up and exposing outfits in the X factory, what's that all about.

I envy my friend because he was dealing with women before he learned about the brainwashing system. I have been dealing with the brainwashing system all the time, allthough I was raised with old fashioned way but the mass brainwashing was allways there.

It's all brainwashing, ya'lL!

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 08:16:37 AM »
All that is learned behaviour, just like the phony christian red necks in the unated states preaching how god hates black people and that killing blacks in the name of jesus will get you saved, same shit, learned behaviour.

I'm lucky I was born with the surroundings I was.. For example media teaches young girls that you need to be half naked, sluty and act sluty to be feminine and that men (especially white men) need to be metrosexual and that you needto be a douchebag to a degree. I mean there's under 10 year old girls with make up and exposing outfits in the X factory, what's that all about.

I envy my friend because he was dealing with women before he learned about the brainwashing system. I have been dealing with the brainwashing system all the time, allthough I was raised with old fashioned way but the mass brainwashing was allways there.

It's all brainwashing, ya'lL!
Did you ever live amongst them? I know what I speak of, went to Harper High School on Chicago Southside, 95% black at time I went there, now I'm sure its 100%. Recently went back to school to pick up my records, pulled over by cop as I was few blocks from school. Of course he figured I was looking to buy drugs, as the only whites ballsy enough to be in the area are looking for crack. After I told cop what I was doing, he said "Put your head down, walk as fast as you can in and out of that school and drive straight out of this fucking cesspool. Your life is in danger!"

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 09:31:34 AM »
Did you ever live amongst them? I know what I speak of, went to Harper High School on Chicago Southside, 95% black at time I went there, now I'm sure its 100%. Recently went back to school to pick up my records, pulled over by cop as I was few blocks from school. Of course he figured I was looking to buy drugs, as the only whites ballsy enough to be in the area are looking for crack. After I told cop what I was doing, he said "Put your head down, walk as fast as you can in and out of that school and drive straight out of this fucking cesspool. Your life is in danger!"

:o
america's not ever comin' back, f'kin warzone...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 09:39:48 AM »
It is not an excuse...I just said any of us...damn, I have to realize that I am talking to a bunch of ignoramuses...One shouldn't feel remorse for criminals, especially killers, but understanding how they became that way and why...like why did you grow up on the S Side of Chi-town?

Furthermore, that is SA, not here...and yes, I agree you can have people from some place in Asia (and they may have commited crimes there) start up a business and make it just fine---ironically in all black neighborhoods.

Your lame attempt at sticking up for your menace race is sickening

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 09:52:35 AM »

sounds crazy I know.. but I still think there's something wrong other than genetics. I mean have you seen the hood life vol.5 video in youtube, or something called like that, it showed the horrors happening in these 90% black areas in america where they shoot and beat up anyone just for the fun of it. It was just pure evil. Complete lack of empathy.

Why does the government allow this? Answer, they want this shit to happend.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »
sounds crazy.. but I sitll think there's something wrong other than genetics. I mean have you seen the hood life vol.5 video in youtube, or something called like that, it seems the horrors happening in these 90% black areas in america where they shoot and beat up anyone jsut for the fun of it.

Why does the government allow this? Answer, they want this shit to be in action.

Didn't 'learn' it, lived it...keep following your progressive liberal media that tells how they are victims.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 10:04:14 AM »
:o
america's not ever comin' back, f'kin warzone...

wooord  :o :o

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 10:08:43 AM »
Didn't 'learn' it, lived it...keep following your progressive liberal media that tells how they are victims.

You didn't get my point at all. that's not what I said  ::) , I don't even watch the tv, I listen to people like Jon Rappoport who exposes the nwo plans.

My point was that your government wants that shit to happend, they want to make us to kill eachother in the name of racism and freedom and whatever making it look like we're stupid as human beings that we can't live together, so they can pass laws like NDAA MArtial law and other stuff.

Have you seen the newest simpsons episode?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 10:42:47 AM »
Are you this retarded in 2012? What the fuck makes you so special? Are you going to write beethovens 9th symphony?

Meltdown. and youre so gay you quote adonis.
Shut your hole cum bucket.

Here's what I do: I have been given great talents and skills by GOD and have applied it throughout my life doing jobs that benefit society.

Here's what I don't do:

I don't roast babies in ovens. I don't rape. I don't murder. I don't beat people weaker than me which I could easily do if I wanted since I am 6'-2" @ 300 pounds.

What makes you so retarded for thinking they are bringing any value to society? It can't be because you think they look cute. They are not cute - pets are cute.

So what's your fucking deal you Cretan?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 10:47:51 AM »
You didn't get my point at all. that's not what I said  ::) , I don't even watch the tv, I listen to people like Jon Rappoport who exposes the nwo plans.

My point was that your government wants that shit to happend, they want to make us to kill eachother in the name of racism and freedom and whatever making it look like we're stupid as human beings that we can't live together, so they can pass laws like NDAA MArtial law and other stuff.

Have you seen the newest simpsons episode?
Bingo!

Divide and conquer.

That's the whole point of creating multicultural cesspools (Towers of Babel)

The end result of DIEversity is less diversity since the host is removed from their homeland. This is playing out in Europe and USA. Enemy number 1 are the scumbags enabling this. The actual third world immigrants are just the foot soldiers. Every white man, woman and child should study and learn who the enemy is from the moment they can talk and start planning how to overthrow these evil inbred scumbags. It is the job of every white parent to teach their children the truth about how the world works and not get their education from the mass media and government sponsored schools.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 10:55:00 AM »
Bingo!

Divide and conquer.

That's the whole point of creating multicultural cesspools (Towers of Babel)

The end result of DIEversity is less diversity since the host is removed from their homeland. This is playing out in Europe and USA. Enemy number 1 are the scumbags enabling this. The actual third world immigrants are just the foot soldiers. Every white man, woman and child should study and learn who the enemy is from the moment they can talk and start planning how to overthrow these evil inbred scumbags. It is the job of every white parent to teach their children the truth about how the world works and not get their education from the mass media and government sponsored schools.

But the problem's not the non white immigrants who are thrown in every small ghetto and then forgotten about by our own governments, lol.
 The government intentionally brings the less wanted individuals of foreign countrys to stir up shit so they can leagally push forward tyranny and convince people that replacing most basic jobs with automated AI drones, replacing the police force and war machines with AI drones to push forward security and sufficiency better because we are stupid human beings, we can't do shit right, and that people also need to be chipped in order to control their actions and thoughts " because we can't think right since we are stupid and reckless, right.
All these social problems we have are not the problem, but the source where they are coming from.