Author Topic: Europeans laughing at Obama - you have to see this. LMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! !  (Read 2112 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

epik

lol

teleprompter copy key stuck lolz

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok, obama screwed the pooch with the boxing metaphor.  But I don't think this dude has a bitch with the rest.  Obama said, "one of" our closest allies and with France said they were our oldest allies.  nothing wrong with saying that.  pretty much spot on other than the boxing crap.  Not trying to defend Obama, just being honest.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok, obama screwed the pooch with the boxing metaphor.  But I don't think this dude has a bitch with the rest.  Obama said, "one of" our closest allies and with France said they were our oldest allies.  nothing wrong with saying that.  pretty much spot on other than the boxing crap.  Not trying to defend Obama, just being honest.

I saw a similiar video done w the state of the union addresses.   Literally line by line exact same sentences. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I saw a similiar video done w the state of the union addresses.   Literally line by line exact same sentences. 
did you even read my reply?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
did you even read my reply?

Yes i did, but his use of the phrase is obviously canned bs and empty platitudes w no depth at all, literally like everything he ever says on any issue. 

Obama is single handidly the most empty, vapid, and ridiculous president of my lifetime.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yes i did, but his use of the phrase is obviously canned bs and empty platitudes w no depth at all, literally like everything he ever says on any issue. 

Obama is single handidly the most empty, vapid, and ridiculous president of my lifetime.   

yea, I agree with that.  It's canned as shown.  That's not something I would make a big deal of though.  Don't freak on me for saying but Bush had his fuckups in this area too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yea, I agree with that.  It's canned as shown.  That's not something I would make a big deal of though.  Don't freak on me for saying but Bush had his fuckups in this area too.

Bush made me wince as well.   But Bush was never advertised as some masterful legal genius and wordsmith who could move mountains with his words.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Bush made me wince as well.   But Bush was never advertised as some masterful legal genius and wordsmith who could move mountains with his words.   
no that's true, we all knew Bush was a dumbass from the start.  You got me there lol....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Europeans laughing at Obama - you have to see this. LMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! !
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 09:06:16 AM »
no that's true, we all knew Bush was a dumbass from the start.  You got me there lol....

That is my point - why do obama supporters get so damn defensive when he is called out for his illiteracy and idiocy?  no you since you have been honest about this.  I'm talking about your run of the mill obama drone.   

I voted for Bush and readily admit the he was a failure and made me wince when he spoke.

But with obama supporters they simply can't break out of the false narrative the msm sold them on about him and refuse to see anything critical of this freak show.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Europeans laughing at Obama - you have to see this. LMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! !
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 09:47:30 PM »
Amazing Danish TV Clip Ridicules Obama’s Robotic, ‘Copycat’ Statements
The Blaze ^ | March 24, 2012 | Mike Opelka
Posted on March 25, 2012 12:38:41 AM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

World leaders are frequently stopping by 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to meet with the President and First Lady. Less than ten days ago, British Prime Minister David Cameron popped over for some meetings, a press conference filled with jovial banter, and a celeb-packed State Dinner. On March 5th, Obama told Benjamin Netanyahu, “We‘ll always have Israel’s back.”

However, when it comes to some of our other allies around the world, the President (or his speech writers) seem to have a problem coming up with an original compliment. Witness this report from Thomas Buch-Anderson, a Danish TV host who collected some of Obama’s statements about Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Ireland, and the Philippines. They all sound just a little too similar.

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Christ this man is one cliche filled dope. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMFAO! ! ! !  !

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That is my point - why do obama supporters get so damn defensive when he is called out for his illiteracy and idiocy?  no you since you have been honest about this.  I'm talking about your run of the mill obama drone.   

I voted for Bush and readily admit the he was a failure and made me wince when he spoke.

But with obama supporters they simply can't break out of the false narrative the msm sold them on about him and refuse to see anything critical of this freak show.   

Because you dont have any credebility rambling about commie takeovers bla bla
You have shot your own credibility