Author Topic: So when do tren sides kick in?  (Read 17722 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
So when do tren sides kick in?
« on: March 23, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
Just pinned 100mg prop, 80mg tren, and 140mg sust this morning (which has caused ZERO pain thus far). I'm waiting to see how bad tren sides are cause I'd like to up it to 100mg eod if I can handle it. When will I know if I can up it?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: So when do tren sides kick in?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 04:07:51 PM »
100 EOD didn`t bother me at all.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 04:08:47 PM »
Well arent we a patient one? haha.

Id say just to be safe 10-14 days. Your using tren ace so it should be no issue to play with the dose to avoid sides/push the limit. You may not even get sides, all indvidual.

Enjoy your tren

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »
Well arent we a patient one? haha.

Id say just to be safe 10-14 days. Your using tren ace so it should be no issue to play with the dose to avoid sides/push the limit. You may not even get sides, all indvidual.

Enjoy your tren

Lol hella impatient. I'm already think for my second injection just say fuck it and pin 100 haha

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 04:27:55 PM »
Not sure if we are comparing apples and oranges, but that's what i hear some say comparing Tren A & E.

Going into 3 months using Tren E (200mg e7 days - now every 4/5th day last few weeks with 125mg test with every shot alternated with 125 eq)- hardly any sides, except insomnia at times. Other than that absolutely nothing.

Results are certainly there - have leaned downed dramatically with visible ab lines. Started off with test, eq, & dbol.

Strength is about the same or more. The strength is likely offset as i am trying to cut BF (T3-75mcg ed & 100-150mcg Clen ed)to the low 10s (about 11-13% now). Want to stick to these levels and tone a little bit more.

Most impressively the legs and arms are vascular as hell (shoulders there however not as much). Overall it's an amazing compound.

But then again do i really have the "nectar of the gods" - Tren A.  ;D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 01:02:06 AM »
Just pinned 100mg prop, 80mg tren, and 140mg sust this morning (which has caused ZERO pain thus far). I'm waiting to see how bad tren sides are cause I'd like to up it to 100mg eod if I can handle it. When will I know if I can up it?

What a shit username
Just sayin

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 01:11:54 AM »
I have my cousin on roughly 350mg tren ace weekly. He just started so its been about 6 days and he is burning up at night and can't sleep. This was after 3 days, and he doesn't even know what I'm giving him! The response to any steroid is highly individual. It also depends on the quality of the product...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 01:41:04 AM »
what sides are you talking about specifically? i donmt really get sides on it

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 03:38:21 AM »
i get almost no sides at 100mg eod,i sleep like a cow,sweat little more,sometimes i am more nervous when i should not be,but besides this,nothing.
GETBIG!

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 06:02:44 AM »
For those who say tren gives them no sides - try a fast jog around the block sometime. Post again when you've waddled back and caught your breath a bit...  ;D

Had to run to catch a train a while back - calves/shins pumped up to bad I could hardly move for ten minutes. Bloody agony. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 12:13:21 PM »
I got the shitty insomnia and heavy sleep sweats about 1 week in of 50-100 a day.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »
About a week in for me.  Lay there and stare at the ceiling all night while trying to go to sleep.  Weird thing is I am never tired during the day either.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 02:09:49 PM »
I NOTICED THE SIDES WHEN I HAD TEST IN MY SYSTEM & WHEN I EAT A LOT OF SHITTY FOOD, INJECT THE TREN A, THEN GO TO BED. I SWEAT LIKE CRAZY THEN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 02:38:51 PM »
For those who say tren gives them no sides - try a fast jog around the block sometime. Post again when you've waddled back and caught your breath a bit...  ;D

Had to run to catch a train a while back - calves/shins pumped up to bad I could hardly move for ten minutes. Bloody agony. 

Well that sucks. I'm training for a half marathon.

Guess I'll just keep it at 80mg for the next 2-3 shots, and if I don't experience anything too severe, I'll up it to 100.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 02:41:04 PM »

NOTHING LIKE THAT TO ME.

ONLY THING THAT GIVES ME INSANE PUMPS IS THIS STRANGO VAR COUPLED WITH LOW WATER INTAKE AND A SHIT TON OF SHITTY FOOD.  EVERYTIME I GET UP I CRAMP UP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 04:44:21 PM »
Tren ace sides are pretty much immediate.... but its dosage dependant 100eod is pretty mild.... get back to us when/if you venture into the 200mg ED realm ;D

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 04:46:16 PM »
I think those that say they get zero sides are talking utter BS.... i think some people have just been abusing the stuff for so long that they have forgotten what its actually like to be normal.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 03:51:10 PM »
3rd day on 80mg eod. Knocked out 7 miles in 55 minutes (with a 5 minute break at the 30 minute mark). No issues whatsoever. I'm hoping it stays this way.

Question about the sexual "side effects". I hear people say you can fuck forever. What does that mean? Inability to cum fast, or just raging boners?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 04:09:31 PM »
3rd day on 80mg eod. Knocked out 7 miles in 55 minutes (with a 5 minute break at the 30 minute mark). No issues whatsoever. I'm hoping it stays this way.

Question about the sexual "side effects". I hear people say you can fuck forever. What does that mean? Inability to cum fast, or just raging boners?

PEOPLE SAY BOTH BUT PEOPLE ARE USUALLY ON CABER WHICH WILL DO THE LASTING LONGER. I DONT USE CABER, I USE B6, I JUST GET RAGING BONERS AND CUM AS NORMAL. MY LOADS ARE HUGE BUT I ALSO USE CLOMID EOD. PHARM GRADE, 50MG EOD THAT MAKES MY LOADS LITERALLY SOAK THE GIRLS.  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 04:12:59 PM »
PEOPLE SAY BOTH BUT PEOPLE ARE USUALLY ON CABER WHICH WILL DO THE LASTING LONGER. I DONT USE CABER, I USE B6, I JUST GET RAGING BONERS AND CUM AS NORMAL. MY LOADS ARE HUGE BUT I ALSO USE CLOMID EOD. PHARM GRADE, 50MG EOD THAT MAKES MY LOADS LITERALLY SOAK THE GIRLS.  :D

haha clomid does that? It sounds weird but I've always wanted to blow monster loads since I try to bust in chicks' faces every time lol

Caber slows down ejaculation? May wanna try that. When I run test I get so horny I bust in 30 seconds. It's kinda embarrassing sometimes.

I'm running 12.5mg aromasin eod for prolactin/estrogen sides while on tren/testp/sust. Should I switch it to caber? And are you running clomid ON cycle? What's purpose?

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 09:48:24 PM »
im running 600mg tren ace from str 3 weeks in tomorrow inject daily

75/75/75/75/100/100/100 doing caber 1x every five days havent got any sides much just out of breath smelly sweat during training n cough but body comp changes are awesome getting harder at same weight more veins in my chest n legs great shit

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 10:14:14 PM »
insomnia day 3 for me, along with sweats

acne day 30ish, bad when you come off

shutdown of HPTA hard, have some clomid ready accutane if you can handle it

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 12:15:00 PM »
Well, now I see what everyone's talking about.

Last night was night 3. Couldn't sleep, tossing and turning all night. No sweats, but bad headache and bodyaches like I have a fever from exhaustion or catching flu or something. By 7am I couldn't take it, so I popped 2 acetominafens and 1/2 a percocet. I rarely take pain killers but man I needed them. Felt better for a few hours and got a bit of sleep. Since I woke up, I've been groggy as SHIT with a pounding headache. Not sure how I'm going to make it to the gym. Oh, and add to that the debilitating PIP in glutes, and makes for a very unpleasant time. Now I see how bodybuilders become drug addicts, and this is all on 80mg eod.

Time to up the dose?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »
Well, now I see what everyone's talking about.

Last night was night 3. Couldn't sleep, tossing and turning all night. No sweats, but bad headache and bodyaches like I have a fever from exhaustion or catching flu or something. By 7am I couldn't take it, so I popped 2 acetominafens and 1/2 a percocet. I rarely take pain killers but man I needed them. Felt better for a few hours and got a bit of sleep. Since I woke up, I've been groggy as SHIT with a pounding headache. Not sure how I'm going to make it to the gym. Oh, and add to that the debilitating PIP in glutes, and makes for a very unpleasant time. Now I see how bodybuilders become drug addicts, and this is all on 80mg eod.

Time to up the dose?

I posted earlier about this but I really think to run more than 50mg ED or EOD means needing some GH or other meds to ward off the sides.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 02:05:34 PM »
I posted earlier about this but I really think to run more than 50mg ED or EOD means needing some GH or other meds to ward off the sides.

I'm on 5iu thanktropin ed for almost 2 months now.

Just had one of the worst workouts of my life. I'm tired, out of energy and strength, dizzy, and groggy. Does this get better or worse? What meds do people take? I don't really like feeling shitty like this. I'm gonna stop it or drop the dosage if it persists.