Author Topic: So when do tren sides kick in?  (Read 17720 times)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Re: So when do tren sides kick in?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 02:10:58 PM »
Im currently on 75mg eod tren and 2nd week no side affects

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »
bunch of low dosing pussies in here lol  what is the logic behind taking 70mg/eod when the half life is 20hrs.  take 35mg/day and your sides will be 50% lower minimum

I didn't have any bad sides on 70 to 100mg/day the first time I've ever ran tren a.  The acne is the worst part and I would do some accutane if I could get it.    That would help for taking the clomid for pct too because that shit makes my acne worse.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 02:32:42 AM »
bunch of low dosing pussies in here lol  what is the logic behind taking 70mg/eod when the half life is 20hrs.  take 35mg/day and your sides will be 50% lower minimum

I didn't have any bad sides on 70 to 100mg/day the first time I've ever ran tren a.  The acne is the worst part and I would do some accutane if I could get it.    That would help for taking the clomid for pct too because that shit makes my acne worse.

THE HALF LIFE OF TREN IS ONLY 20 HOURS? I THOUGHT IT WAS 48?
l

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 02:17:23 PM »
the ester is responsible for the 1/2 life and tren ace is about 20 hours, but there is still some hormone active for 50 hours, just only 20% maybe

prop is very similar, you want to inject ED for the most stable blood levels, which is key for max gains and min sides

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 02:26:03 PM »
the ester is responsible for the 1/2 life and tren ace is about 20 hours, but there is still some hormone active for 50 hours, just only 20% maybe

prop is very similar, you want to inject ED for the most stable blood levels, which is key for max gains and min sides

The only reason I'm not pinning ed is the debilitating pip. I can't imagine walking around with that pain everyday. At least with eod the glute has some time to recover.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2012, 10:54:33 AM »
Like all the other's stated.. sides are highly individual and everybody reacts differently

I get no sides on over 2 grams of tren

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 11:15:29 AM »
On 100mg eod, no noticeable sides other than a (really heavy) acne flare up, which seems to subside (or at least not get any worse). Injecting ~30m before going to bed.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 11:24:41 AM »
Like all the other's stated.. sides are highly individual and everybody reacts differently

I get no sides on over 2 grams of tren
But you get no benefits either?
i remember your thread, but i stopped following so do you mind give an update on how things went with the tren?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 11:40:21 AM »
But you get no benefits either?
i remember your thread, but i stopped following so do you mind give an update on how things went with the tren?
Yup, exactly...

Long story short, I just don't respond well at all to tren... sucks man lol

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2012, 11:49:59 AM »
On 100mg eod, no noticeable sides other than a (really heavy) acne flare up, which seems to subside (or at least not get any worse). Injecting ~30m before going to bed.
So are you still running it? Not commenting on you but I have friends who's acne was straight up disgusting. I didnt get the tradeoff for being big but loaded with acne.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2012, 12:16:02 PM »
So are you still running it? Not commenting on you but I have friends who's acne was straight up disgusting. I didnt get the tradeoff for being big but loaded with acne.

Yes, I'm still running it. It looked pretty terrible for some 10-11 days, starting after 2-3 injections. Now it's almost back to normal (~3 weeks in). Benefit:Risk is still in favor of Tren for me.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2012, 08:46:16 PM »
I had some light acne when I started, it got slightly worse after a couple weeks of 70mg/day of ace, then got bad after day 35ish, then is got really bad after day 50 and when I came off.  I am off for a few weeks now and my face is clear, my head has 3 pimples and my shoulders and chest are clearing up.  My back has many small zits left but they are clearing up, I expect to be acne free in a month or so.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2012, 12:28:02 AM »
Yup, exactly...

Long story short, I just don't respond well at all to tren... sucks man lol

if you dont respond to it you wont respond to any anabolic..seriously there is something wrong with your genes there. Most likely androgen insensitivity

l

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »
Ok, update on my sides. It's been exactly 1 week now at 80mg eod.

1- Sides are all gone (except insomnia, which I'll get to). No more nausea, fatigue feeling, decreased appetite, headache, grogginess, etc. I feel just fine.

2- trensomnia is a bitch, but not really that bad. I only sleep a couple of minutes at a time, constantly in and out of sleep throughout the night. CONSTANTLY. Never feeling satisfied from sleeping but not that bad either. A glass of wine before bed helps, and the more drunk the better (for sleep, i know it's not good for health).

3- I am GOD. No, I don't feel like a god, I AM GOD. And every girl fucking knows it. I'm thicker, fuller, and within one week girls cant stay off me. I just boned a random in the hot tub last night 30 minutes after meeting her. Busted real quick though lol

4- time to up the dose like the big boys. 100mg eod is probably the next shot and see how that feels. BUT! shedding like a guy!! god damn it took me so long to get some hair back through rogaine, propecia, and nizoral, and now it's shedding by the minute on this shit. Does this grow back?!!

Overall, aside from the hair thing, can't see myself cycling without tren in the mix.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2012, 09:37:58 PM »
Does this grow back?!!

Overall, aside from the hair thing, can't see myself cycling without tren in the mix.

Might as well shave your head now if you plan on keepin tren in the mix and its giving you balding already.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 12:37:45 AM »

do you have a source for that?

bio half life for injections has a lot to do with the clearance time of the injection depot and so it's a bit more complicated than bio degradation rate

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2012, 01:30:12 PM »
just basic knowledge of chemistry, and not trusting other bullshit sources that claim anywhere from 36 to 72 hours, and based on my own usage.  A half life is affected  by temp, moisture, light and many other things, especially the conditions inside a human body.  If it has a certain half life on a shelf in a cold dry dark room of 48 hours,  inside me it probably degrades twice as fast or faster.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2012, 07:44:23 PM »
If you're balding already and taking tren kiss your hair goodbye