Author Topic: Does d-aspartic acid works?  (Read 4211 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Does d-aspartic acid works?
« on: March 24, 2012, 02:28:01 AM »
as a test booster?

Im thinking of giving it a try,

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Does d-aspartic acid works?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 02:43:27 AM »
http://examine.com/supplements/D-Aspartic+Acid/

Found a couple of summaries linked to studies that indicate it can increase test levels.  They call note that, "D-Aspartic Acid requires an aromatase inhibitor for the most benefit."

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 03:23:00 AM »
http://examine.com/supplements/D-Aspartic+Acid/

Found a couple of summaries linked to studies that indicate it can increase test levels.  They call note that, "D-Aspartic Acid requires an aromatase inhibitor for the most benefit."

thanks for the reply. I need some kind of "legit" test booster, since im completely off for 5months or so but havent recovered completely imo. I function great but want that "boost"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 03:42:49 AM »
thanks for the reply. I need some kind of "legit" test booster, since im completely off for 5months or so but havent recovered completely imo. I function great but want that "boost"

whatever floats your boat... would be good to track your pre-use weight, strength, etc and then document any noticeable increases...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 03:58:26 PM »
Does d-aspartic acid work?

Depends on how you define "work". Does it boost testosterone to the point where it will have an anabolic effect? No. Does it boost testosterone enough to give you acne and make you horny? Yes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 04:07:11 AM »
  Depends on how you define "work". Does it boost testosterone to the point where it will have an anabolic effect? No. Does it boost testosterone enough to give you acne and make you horny? Yes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

nicely put, but i do notice i recover much better when taking it and i also appear fuller.  It's no where close to an anabolic though, it's cheap in bulk and it does improve sex drive like you said.

Jay8899

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »
DAA does work,i believe.

I finished 2 month run of it.I stacked DAA by Purus Labs and Erase Pro by PES.I was very pleased.

I went and actually picked up 3 bottles of reg ERASE and 3 ottles of DAA by SNS. Got them for good prices.

DAA by SNS is $16.99 on Lockout Supplements.

Erase was $20.00 on Nutraplanet.

Im far from big on supplements.My bro is on here many years.He is the same.I like to mess around with stuff,he doesnt at all.To each there own. There is some decent shit out there.

Jay8899

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You are spot on man..

Also a sense of well being,feel sharper and more on point.Its a very nice supplement to mess around with.Especially if your all natural.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
I recall a post of SMM's regarding the effectiveness of ZMA, in which he equated acne with its "testosterone-boosting" effects. I believe this was the thread he started, asking for people's opinions on ZMA's hormonal effects, and then disputed the opinions and facts presented, insisting that his pimples were proof that it raised serum test levels.