Author Topic: anybody mess with oxys?  (Read 12764 times)

whitewidow

Re: anybody mess with oxys?
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2012, 08:27:06 PM »
I can always get off the meds but I would slowly have to taper off the drugs but why? I need them and am on a contract! they can do random pill counts on me or random ua's if they call and want to count my pills I have to come in and have them counted. DEA rules. DEA does not play around!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2012, 08:45:11 PM »
When you can't even get out of bed and put your shoes on without being in hell, you might appreciate what painkillers can do for you. WW has a prescription, he's not scoring dope on the street. The thread was about what they did for quality of life, or lack thereof without them. I had a serious opiate addiction so I take this shit seriously and it's not like he said, partying on oc's is the shit! Does he post pics of them? Yeah and people post pics of their drugs all day long on this site. Yes steroids are drugs and most bb's are junkies. See if you can go a day, a week without your precious juice.

whitewidow

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2012, 10:50:30 PM »
 demayo was a heroin addict! and sorry to say it but many pros plar around with oxy -30's and xanax and other painkillers ,nubain. it is all part of the game BB's are walking pharmacys! they need benzos for aniety and trensomnia. they need oxys for pain and to feel good. some of them are weed heads. not to many pros are clean of recs. they use steroids and rec drugs! GH15 knows the truth! he might not like the truth! But he knows it!