Author Topic: anybody mess with oxys?  (Read 12763 times)

whitewidow

anybody mess with oxys?
« on: March 24, 2012, 04:28:32 AM »
My back is fcked! crack in my T12 and herniations in the L5 and the necki area c5-6 and a few other areas. I get 30mg oxycodone tabs and they rock!I dont buy them off the street! these are precribed! all the firls I party with get on their knees and beg me for them but I dont give in! Man there are alot of people who do not get prescriptions addicted to pills! I get mallinckrodts and actavis 30's best brands on the market! These go great with sex if you use the right amount! don't use to much. It is a fact opiates make women horny!
anybody else a pain patient or just me?with out these tabs there would be no way I could workout. they dont make me letrhargic they actually give me energy took a few weeks to get used to them but they do work real well after a few weeks of steady use. they make you kind of sick the first few days. But Now they just make me feel normal and take my back and neck pain away from the wreck.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: anybody mess with oxys?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 04:36:33 AM »
i'd like to get hooked up with them, to basically use them as a "confindence shot" so that i can be bold and daring enough to pick up the sexyass sluts at the clubs, but i heard that they are highly addicitive, so i stay clear of them

so do you get those euphoric and invincible feelings off of them? with the confidence that you can do anything?

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 04:48:22 AM »
i'd like to get hooked up with them, to basically use them as a "confindence shot" so that i can be bold and daring enough to pick up the sexyass sluts at the clubs, but i heard that they are highly addicitive, so i stay clear of them

so do you get those euphoric and invincible feelings off of them? with the confidence that you can do anything?

Yes. I did without them but on them and xanax I love going bar hopping and believe me all the hot chicks these days love oxys especially strippers it is the new cocaine! hot strippers love oxys!They come over and get on their knees and beg for pills but I do not give out my prescription pills even for money or sex. well I'll shut-up.It is nice going out feeling good off of opiates with a loaded wallet all pumped up and finding a fine girl to buy a drink and you break out your wallet and they are like holy shit! what do you do for a living? and I reply I run my own biz. Then you start tipping the hot bartender well and you become the man of the club. I can do it without oxys and xanax but they do help.So does having a big chest and biceps and a fat wallet. It also does not hurt being the best looking brother in the bar with the most swagger!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 04:54:13 AM »
They make me nauseous................ ..........I think I have an allergic reaction.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 05:29:25 AM »
They make me nauseous................ ..........I think I have an allergic reaction.
[/quote

that is normal for everybody you have to use them for a few weeks to really get them to work without getting aide effects like nausea. I would get nausea myself but just for the first few days. after a week or two I just felt way better! My pain was gone and I could function without being in chronic pain! oxys are Hot! the hottest drug there is nowadays.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 05:32:19 AM »

that is normal for everybody you have to use them for a few weeks to really get them to work without getting aide effects like nausea. I would get nausea myself but just for the first few days. after a week or two I just felt way better! My pain was gone and I could function without being in chronic pain! oxys are Hot! the hottest drug there is nowadays.
My wife had a prescription and I took one for back pain.........never again,felt terrible.

I agree that if you build up a tolerance ,they wouldn`t affect you in this way but that`s the last thing I want to do.

In your case,I can see why you would need them.............back and neck pain is a bitch,I have it constantly but nowhere near the level that you do.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 05:40:29 AM »
Put a pick up of your daily med intake including your AAS etc, would be ineresting to see how many drugs people take on a given day

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 05:43:29 AM »

My wife had a prescription and I took one for back pain.........never again,felt terrible.

I agree that if you build up a tolerance ,they wouldn`t affect you in this way but that`s the last thing I want to do.

In your case,I can see why you would need them.............back and neck pain is a bitch,I have it constantly but nowhere near the level that you do.

I had MRI's done. I am pretty fucked. I got in a bad car wreck a few years ago. I also had some herniated discs just from lifting and playing sports. the cracked spine really hurts if I am off my oxys. I had nausea for a few days myself but like I said it went away after about a week and I just felt great no back pain! and a sense of sell being not nearly as stressed out and way more layed back especially when I used them with xanax. pretty much just synthetic heroin and with the xanax you really feel relaxed and good. I never got any nausea from the xanax. from the first dose it worked like magic.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 05:46:52 AM »
Put a pick up of your daily med intake including your AAS etc, would be ineresting to see how many drugs people take on a given day

I don't start my cycle till the start of april so I got about a week. right now just 4IU's of HGH and 240mg of oxycodone, 6mg xanax, 40mg methadone. I take the methadone as a long acting painkiller it has a longer half-life than the oxycodone. the oxycodone is used for breakthrough pain. they work fast but for only 4-6hrs. pic of 10mg methadones.these are used for pain management. the heroin junkies use liquid methadone at a clinic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 05:55:57 AM »
I have a prescription for Valium......thank God or I`d probably kill someone or myself!  :D

My anxiety is off the chain at times.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 05:57:17 AM »
Dude,aren`t you afraid you`d get addicted to methadone?

You can get dopesick just like a junkie trying to get off that shit.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 05:59:53 AM »
americans are fucked...

Rx in the USA

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 06:01:46 AM »
I had MRI's done. I am pretty fucked. I got in a bad car wreck a few years ago. I also had some herniated discs just from lifting and playing sports. the cracked spine really hurts if I am off my oxys. I had nausea for a few days myself but like I said it went away after about a week and I just felt great no back pain! and a sense of sell being not nearly as stressed out and way more layed back especially when I used them with xanax. pretty much just synthetic heroin and with the xanax you really feel relaxed and good. I never got any nausea from the xanax. from the first dose it worked like magic.

x's made me more calm and relaxed (and tired as fuck) but they didn't give me the out-going confidence boost that oxy's would

it was very easy for me to come off the x, but i doubt that it would be the same story for me with oxy

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 06:02:48 AM »
Glad I'm off all that disgusting shit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 07:23:29 AM »
They are a miracle drug if the person really needs them. Prob 80% of the people using them dont need them

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 07:23:29 AM »
Jesus Christ White Widow you're getting me excited with all that shit. How the fuck do you get prescribed methadone and oxies at the same time. That's insane! When I was hooked I would of ripped through a steel door to get to all of that shit.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 07:25:23 AM »
Are Oxys prescribed more on the east coast and Midwest? I've never heard any of my friends getting an rx for them in ca.  They prescribe the shit out of Vicodin here. Never even seen an oxy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 07:27:04 AM »
I broke three ribs back in 2001,ate Vicodens like candy and they did jackshit for my pain.

Had to go get a shot of Demerall............floa ted out of the docs office!! 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 07:28:31 AM »
you snort them i see

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 07:35:54 AM »
I broke three ribs back in 2001,ate Vicodens like candy and they did jackshit for my pain.

Had to go get a shot of Demerall............floa ted out of the docs office!! 

No I never got jacked up on Vicoden but I took them as prescribed, but they did give a nice warm feeling. Nice right before bed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 07:37:05 AM »

No I never got jacked up on Vicoden but I took them as prescribed, but they did give a nice warm feeling. Nice right before bed
I never even felt them.........sux for me I guess!  :D

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 07:42:56 AM »
what would happen if u didnt take all this shit WW? probably more than a little back pain

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 07:47:26 AM »
Everyone I know in CA has a prescription. Not kidding....all of my friends.
Most of them sell them to junkies, some of them are junkies themselves.
Prescribed amount 220-450 for most, I have one friend that has been on for 5
years that gets 900 per month! I am not kidding, he snorts 30 per day.
He had some serious injuries, but his current doc still agrees that the last doc
severely over prescribed. They are trying to ween him off or lower the dose now.

I have three friends on suboxone therapy going on almost one year now after being
stuck on 80's. I remember when the formula for the 80's changed and you couldn't
snort them anymore, everyone I knew freaked out and then switched to the M's, V's, A215's,
etc.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 07:56:17 AM »
Dude,aren`t you afraid you`d get addicted to methadone?

You can get dopesick just like a junkie trying to get off that shit.

I am on a pain contract. I would have to taper off all the drugs slowly. If I tried to just quit cold turkey I woulkd probably die! No BS. I am def opiate tolerant. I am in it for the long haul. If I do go off of them it would be a very slow taper off program. the xanax I am going to be on for life. It really does make the quality of my ife better I was on xanax before I got hit by the drunk driver. I actually have kicked methadone cold turkey but I had the oxycodone to replace it while I waited for more. so I didn't really get that sick. I was moody but I didn't fo through withdrawals. But like I said if someone took away all my meds and I had nothing to take I would probably die. I would have a stroke for sure. opiates are super addictive and so are benzos even more-so. But I need them all! and the doctors are the ones who put me on everything I do have the right symptoms d                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ue to the MRI results.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 08:03:52 AM »
I can do it without oxys and xanax but they do help.

You really believe this?

I bet you are so deep into using two classes of extremely addictive substances that there is pretty much zero chance of you ever being sober, or substance free, again