Author Topic: "Ancillary" Drug Use for Those on Large Amounts of Anabolic Steroids and GH  (Read 37254 times)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
y'all make me wanna just smoke some pcp and call it a night...

biff

• Getbig IV
forgot to mention this dude looked like Brad Pitt, if he was 6 2 235 8%.

he ended up in some broads apt, where he decided to try and "hide" in the fridge. For real.

very odd. what else was he using?

i have used k many times, always along with xtc. dropped into a hole couple times, you do too much, it 'outruns' the speed (or god forbid you had alcohol, you're doomed).

you cant move when in a hole. its almost like sleep paralysis. no way was he in a hole and trying to hide in a fridge. when you start to come out you feel supercharged - really fantastic -  not sure why you're friend did what he did.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
lol! wes you should treasure these memories man.... lol!
i have had some fun times when i was in my crazy years.... i do not regret anything.....
well there was this one time........  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dude,I`m still fucking nuts but I`d be scared shitless to do some of the shit I used to do.

I did crazy ass shit on a daily and nightly basis,just because! :D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
very odd. what else was he using?

i have used k many times, always along with xtc. dropped into a hole couple times, you do too much, it 'outruns' the speed (or god forbid you had alcohol, you're doomed).

you cant move when in a hole. its almost like sleep paralysis. no way was he in a hole and trying to hide in a fridge. when you start to come out you feel supercharged - really fantastic -  not sure why you're friend did what he did.

Booze. Approx 14 cocktails, dude is a VIKING so he survived.

HE MOVED. GUY WAS A FREAK OF NATURE.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Dude,I`m still fucking nuts but I`d be scared shitless to do some of the shit I used to do.

I did crazy ass shit on a daily and nightly basis,just because! :D
lol me 2 wes.... i was a crazy basterd... hahahaha...
lucky to have survived , without permanent damage... lol!
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
lol me 2 wes.... i was a crazy basterd... hahahaha...
lucky to have survived , without permanent damage... lol!

I think I damaged my brain a bit.......I`ve got two surviving brain cells left, and if they meet up somewhere in my head,it might get dangerous again!  LOL    ;D   

;)

Brocty

• Getbig III
Ketamine is a fun ass drug.  Turns you into a silly stumbling fool.  My buddy use to love it and always had some on him.  I'd be hanging off trees feeling like a monkey, talking in the most ridiculous ways...  No doubt you need to control your dose of it though, few times I took a little too much and was planted in a chair, very very helpless feeling.  Can be fun but also very scary.  Good thing is is wears off quick and there is no hang over what so ever.  Just gotta be careful with it. 

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
I think I damaged my brain a bit.......I`ve got two surviving brain cells left, and if they meet up somewhere in my head,it might get dangerous again!  LOL    ;D   

;)
lolol!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
I,m sure Evan Centopani is doing all this shit lol ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
having 'been there, done that' with a bunch of what the OP talked about, I was surprised as an 18yr old kid to learn that a lot of the guys (if not most) that I used to see, or who at that time WOULD see in the mags were shooting nubain (soon after, many/most nubain users went to oxy's or morphine), snorting coke, and drinking ghb/gbl daily, or taking klonopin/Xanax/valium daily/nightly.. better yet, nightly cocktails of klonopin/soma/painkiller so that when I'd stop by at 9pm they'd be completely fucked and drooling... or that the girls I'd see and probably at some point jerked off to when I was 15 were also snorting coke and shooting nubain and making home video's of themselves getting fucked in the ass... won't name names, at least a couple still either post/checkin here or their bf's or ex-bf's post here, or they have kids now.

I remember telling a fella who was in the magazines that I was headed down to Tijuana that night, and he asked if I could get him some Klonopin.. I had no idea what klonopin was and he said 'oh, it just makes you feel really good'.. ah, ok, sure.. so I go down on either a Friday or Saturday night with 2 littler Certs' breath mint plastic containers (different flavors) that were about the size of a small stack of credit cards each... filled them up with about 60tabs total, and since it was still too early to walk across the border and have customs think I was just some kid partying on the weekend (it was only 7pm), I decided to take 2 (4mg total) and head to a club and pass some time. so, I get to club XS and it's still early and there' NOBODY there, so I grab a drink (I normally don't drink) but all I have was a $50 bill left and the guy couldn't break it for a $2 beer so he pours me 2 big shots of tequila and I tip him $5... so I wait and wait and it's only 9pm, still nobody around, so I take another pill (6mg total now) and head to club Safari, looking back,by this time I realize the pills and booze were probably working as I went to the 2nd floor and got a margarita and gave the guy a $20 and he rings a cow-bell and pours more booze in my drink, and I take another pill (8mg total). I realize I don't have enough money to pay for my parking or a cab back to the border or for parking (opps lol) so I sell a couple pills to a guy for $20 and I walk out the door... I walk past a strip club and the guys wave me in.. sure, why not. lol... I remember sitting down and ordering a beer and taking 1 sip and remember the bottle being wet with sweat and humidity and seeing what looked to be an Asian girl dancing on stage and thinking "why is there an Asian girl dancing in a Tijuana strip club".......... next thing I know I'm sitting with a stripper/hooker in front of me at my table waving her hand in my face with the mamma-san next to me and the stripper asking if I was ok... uh, yea, I'm ok, why do you ask? then I look at my beer and my beer is completely warm and dry (and full). haha.. well, I think I'm a lil fucked up.. so I left and somehow walked from the far end of Revolution ave all the way back to the border (through alleys with a couple stray Tijuana street dogs walking with me haha).. next thing I know I'm at the customs gate showing my ID.. after that next thing I remember was getting into my car and paying the parking fee.. then I remember getting onto the freeway onramp... then I'm in the lobby of a club I worked security for and it's only 1am... next, I'm laying sideways on the sofa in the 'chill out area' of the club, getting poked in the ribs by another security worker telling be "dude, you gotta get up. SD Vice is here tonight".. so I went home.. have zero recollection of the drive home. I wake up about 10am the next morning in bed like normal, and go downstairs and outside to see my car parallel parked perfectly at the end of the cul de sac between two trucks that are parked in the same spot every day (no idea how I parallel parked being as fucked up as I must've been)... then headed to drop off the klonopin to by buddy and relay the entire story, who proceeds to tell me he takes 1 pill with 1 can of Guinness beer and he's fucked up for the night (and he was a good 30lbs heavier than I) and can't believe I took 6-7 pills WITH booze and made it home.

that dude was also the dude who introduced me to nubain.... a piece of shit junkie who's 'claim to fame' was his features in the bbing mags, who had more than 9 active restraining orders from ex-gf's, who never held a job longer than a couple months, who lived off his gf's credit cards (and his gf's mom's credit cards), and couldn't/wouldn't even post bail for his gf's when they got busted at the border bringing back his drugs.. since he couldn't cross the border anymore due to bench warrants from not completing anger management classes from his restraining orders..... he's a piece of shit who had no problem showing his cock to a room full of men.. and was at one time a frequent poster here on Getbig.

real eye-opener to what really goes on with the 'bodybuilding lifestyle'.   ::)

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
No shit.........my sentiments exactly.

If these guys did all this they wouldn`t even have time to take a piss or eat one meal.............there whole day would be

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
about their friends or family members  having addiction problems and they know I kicked a Nubain addiction back in 02 and had b

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
about their friends or family members  having addiction problems and they know I kicked a Nubain addiction back in 02 and had b

I slammed the bain for 5 years+

Never struggled to give it up...woke up one morning and just decided enough was enough.

If you put a amp of Sami Kinz Nalbuphine in front of me now, I would have to induldge!

No better feeling than 20mg bain, xanax bar and a blunt of pure green...good night GB!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
sounds about right