Author Topic: The Average man is 5'9, 40 inch chest, 13 inch arms, 34 inch waist and 17.6% bf!  (Read 74545 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHA, what a beast the average guy is!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

That's average guy  :o  ???

Yea right.......  ::) Maybe in Texas

Army of One

• Getbig V
That's average guy  :o  ???

Yea right.......  ::) Maybe in Texas

Id say the average guys bodyfat is far higher than 18%, especially over 30s

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
sad part is he's bigger than 95% of getbiggers

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
The bf% is pretty high.. But people like to gorge

Army of One

• Getbig V

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix

suckmymuscle

HAHAHAHA, what a beast the average guy is!

This is why I shiver every time I hear all these guys claiming to be 6'3+. Only 2% of American males are 6'3 or over, and yet they all seem to be online at the same time. Only 1% of American males are at least 6'4 tall.

A genuine 6'4 would be Junior dos Santos, the current UFC heavyweight champion. That is only 1% of males in terms of height. Watch the average men getting autographs from him, and you'll see that the top of their heads barely reach Junior's shoulder. That is a genuine 6'4.

I never believed the claims that the average American male is 5'11 like many sources claim, because the Dannish have the highest average stature for males in the World at 6', and the average Dane is a lot taller than the average American male.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Average number of pull ups: 1.   :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
So now we know the stats for "Your Average Gym Rat".

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
The fellow in the picture isn't "average," and I seriously doubt most untrained guys weighing ~170 could bench 180.  150, maybe.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
 This is why I shiver every time I hear all these guys claiming to be 6'3+. Only 2% of American males are 6'3 or over, and yet they all seem to be online at the same time. Only 1% of American males are at least 6'4 tall.

A genuine 6'4 would be Junior dos Santos, the current UFC heavyweight champion. That is only 1% of males in terms of height. Watch the average men getting autographs from him, and you'll see that the top of their heads barely reach Junior's shoulder. That is a genuine 6'4.

I never believed the claims that the average American male is 5'11 like many sources claim, because the Dannish have the highest average stature for males in the World at 6', and the average Dane is a lot taller than the average American male.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the tallest country in the world is Serbia. On all around that area. I can verified. In fact Dalmatians (not the dogs, lol, the croats form that area) average at 2.02 metres (6,6ft). I felt like jose raymond  :'(
Boundary Breaker

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

And what about 8" cocks? Must be 1 in 100,000 or 1 in a million but every chat room on the internet has many of those logged in at same time.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Id say the average guys bodyfat is far higher than 18%, especially over 30s

Definitely.

Legit 18 would be good level for average person.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
18 % looks terrible without any muscle mass though.

minto

• Getbig II
  • TEAM SCOOBY
average dick size is looking pretty big....
he who dares

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

SUCKMYMUSCLE

height is added by 1inch of shoe heel,,,,so average male,,,,with no shoes is 5'8" every male,,,adds a minimal one inch due to shoes,,then after that its all based on what shoe they where,,This fella is big for average,,,,,,

gh15 approved

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!