Author Topic: "Super" Anderson Vs Jon Jones.  (Read 3316 times)

suckmymuscle

"Super" Anderson Vs Jon Jones.
« on: March 24, 2012, 09:18:56 AM »
  Who would win between Anderson at 205 lbs and Jon Jones? Silva walks around at 235 lbs and he is very lean at that weight. He actually needs 3 months to cut down to 185 lbs and he loses mostly muscle. Forrest Griffin has actually stated that Anderson at 205 lbs at 100% is "invincible". We all know that Jon Jones is not 205 lbs on fight day but more like 230 lbs. What if "super" Anderson fought Jon Jones?

This is from "UFC Undisputed 3". This third version of the video game uses a sophisticated algorithm to run realistic simulations of fights to determine who would win - when the computer plays against itself as in this simulation. Of course, when players play against each other the skills of individual players affect the result. According to this computer simulation, Anderson wins. What you guys think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: "Super" Anderson Vs Jon Jones.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:49:48 AM »
Jones.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 01:17:27 PM »
 Who would win between Anderson at 205 lbs and Jon Jones? Silva walks around at 235 lbs and he is very lean at that weight. He actually needs 3 months to cut down to 185 lbs and he loses mostly muscle. Forrest Griffin has actually stated that Anderson at 205 lbs at 100% is "invincible". We all know that Jon Jones is not 205 lbs on fight day but more like 230 lbs. What if "super" Anderson fought Jon Jones?

This is from "UFC Undisputed 3". This third version of the video game uses a sophisticated algorithm to run realistic simulations of fights to determine who would win - when the computer plays against itself as in this simulation. Of course, when players play against each other the skills of individual players affect the result. According to this computer simulation, Anderson wins. What you guys think?

Is this the same algorithm you use to calculate who would win out of a gorilla and a bear?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
They need to make this fight happen already. Why haven't they!?

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 03:49:00 PM »
I know you don't like Jones for some reason.
If you wouldn't mind, could explain why?

Jones took great 205 opponents and finished everyone
in 2011. Choked out Rampage which hadn't been done.
Chocked out Machida standing up.
Beat Shogan who is very tough.

Jones is young and in his prime, although he'll
probably get better.
I think Silva is getting close to that place where age
will hurt his skill level.

A great bigger man usually beats a smaller great man.
Anything can happen on a given day but out of 10 matches
Jones wins a majority.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 03:52:25 PM »
NEVER MIND THIS QUESTION..
I see you answered it on the MMA forum.
I know you don't like Jones for some reason.
If you wouldn't mind, could explain why?

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:22:17 PM »
Anderson said no brazilian in the UFC can beat Jones, probably implying he doesn't think he can do it. Plus Anderson befriends the people he worries will be a threat to him. They're good friends now.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 10:03:08 PM »
Anderson said no brazilian in the UFC can beat Jones, probably implying he doesn't think he can do it. Plus Anderson befriends the people he worries will be a threat to him. They're good friends now.

Please post a link to this quote. I highly doubt that he would specify "Brazilian" fighters, since Brazilian fighters are not worse than American fighters for the most part.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 10:18:08 PM »
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/25/2732590/anderson-silva-jon-jones-ufc-brazil

"I don't see any Brazilian in conditions to face him, even more so because Brazilians don't tend to completely study what happens in there"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 10:22:39 PM »
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/25/2732590/anderson-silva-jon-jones-ufc-brazil

"I don't see any Brazilian in conditions to face him, even more so because Brazilians don't tend to completely study what happens in there"

Funny that he would state that since Brazilian fighters in general are better than Americans - two of the three greatest pound-for-pound MMA fighters are Brazilian(Anderson and José Aldo) and the other is Canadian. He should have just stated that no one in the UFC can beat Jones. That would have made more sense. And he is wrong. Junior dos Santos would kill Jones in less than round.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 11:12:42 PM »
Jones via TKO

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 01:19:01 AM »

Wow  :o

No wonder why Anna Paula won't give him no bitch ass at Black House.  No Brasilian!

What's your thoughts on this, Gracie?

chess315

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 01:24:36 AM »
  Funny that he would state that since Brazilian fighters in general are better than Americans - two of the three greatest pound-for-pound MMA fighters are Brazilian(Anderson and José Aldo) and the other is Canadian. He should have just stated that no one in the UFC can beat Jones. That would have made more sense. And he is wrong. Junior dos Santos would kill Jones in less than round.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
brazilians sometimes lack the physical tools is what I'm pretty sure he meant by that. That rough in your face style gives some of them troubles or has in the past.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 06:26:49 AM »
My algorithm suggests a draw 9/10 and who wins the 10th fight, you could toss a coin!
V