Author Topic: My newest Tren Panic Attack last night. Shit is getting fucked up  (Read 15801 times)

dooman

• Getbig I
  • Wade into the quiet of the stream....
Re: My newest Tren Panic Attack last night. Shit is getting fucked up
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 10:29:19 PM »
Well you are running tren which is THE strongest steroid (except some halo crap, who cares anyway). When I ran tren at 600mg a week I saw little children staring at me through my window...and I dont live on the street level...! Scary fucking shit. Waking up in my pool of sweat, girlfriend still bleeding from the marathon fucks just before (this was the only good thing about it) and freakin hot all the time.

Tren dreams are the worse! I usually see strange people STANDING in my fucking room and just looking at me! So life like its fucking scary as hell. I most of the time just jump and start yelling and go around the house looking for these fucks....girlfriend got scared of me and not these imaginary people.

The best 1 was I could fucking hear a mouse under my bed and pillow for weeks... :'(. Tried looking for the fucker and offcourse never found him. MANY times in the middle of the night just jump up and start throwing things in the air (including the heavy ass matras!) hoping to find the mouse...

The moment I stopped the tren the mouse was gone. You wouldnt believe the coincidence... :D

bahahahahahahahhahahahah a - Ive been siting over pissing myself laughing at this post......GOLD!  ;D

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »
Well you are running tren which is THE strongest steroid (except some halo crap, who cares anyway). When I ran tren at 600mg a week I saw little children staring at me through my window...and I dont live on the street level...! Scary fucking shit. Waking up in my pool of sweat, girlfriend still bleeding from the marathon fucks just before (this was the only good thing about it) and freakin hot all the time.

Tren dreams are the worse! I usually see strange people STANDING in my fucking room and just looking at me! So life like its fucking scary as hell. I most of the time just jump and start yelling and go around the house looking for these fucks....girlfriend got scared of me and not these imaginary people.

The best 1 was I could fucking hear a mouse under my bed and pillow for weeks... :'(. Tried looking for the fucker and offcourse never found him. MANY times in the middle of the night just jump up and start throwing things in the air (including the heavy ass matras!) hoping to find the mouse...

The moment I stopped the tren the mouse was gone. You wouldnt believe the coincidence... :D

....what...the...fuck?

that is some strange stuff man...

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 12:29:34 AM »

That's seriously fucked up.

Personally, other than a little insomnia and vivid dreams, i have yet to start hallucinating on Tren E.

You're not mixing any anti-depressants are you? They can make you see and hear things that are not there. That's not the end of the sides. After a very serious accident the anti-depressants were prescribed by a neurologist, which wrecked havoc for 6 months alongside Vioxx and few other pain killers. You become a prisoner in your own body. The soul is lost. They were prescribed NOT for depression, but serious chronic pain that lasted close to 8 years to calm down the nerves.

chess315

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 01:31:02 AM »
How much test are you taking? What about other AAS? Low test/high tren usually fairs better sides-wise than moderate test/moderate tren.

EDIT: I noticed that you're taking 500mg test per week. Lower that to 250mg per week and see how you do.
this ^^^^^ test seems to super charge tren sides

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 02:32:57 AM »
xanax-helps me! I only fuck with 300mg a week too! used to use 500mg a week. I personally think the alpha -pharma parabolin(Tren Hex) is better than that tren A. I ,like the trenax better as well. seems better quality. The parabolin blows you up nicely with just lean muscle with no sides. It works a little slower but in the end the gains are better-IMO

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
LMAO tren is not for you son

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 03:31:47 AM »
xanax-helps me! I only fuck with 300mg a week too! used to use 500mg a week. I personally think the alpha -pharma parabolin(Tren Hex) is better than that tren A. I ,like the trenax better as well. seems better quality. The parabolin blows you up nicely with just lean muscle with no sides. It works a little slower but in the end the gains are better-IMO

gotta agree, parabolin is of really good quality no doubt about that, also not noticing any sides either

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 03:42:56 AM »
gotta agree, parabolin is of really good quality no doubt about that, also not noticing any sides either

Parabolin does not work as fast but you still get those tren gains it is more expensive but worth it -IMO.I am only talking about alpha-pharma Tren Hex(parabolin) no other parabolin is worth buying

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 11:33:49 AM »
haha no anti whatever meds of ANY kind. Dont smoke, drink or any party drugs ever in my life.

Tren is THE best and hardest steroid ever. In my case I always slept like a baby and had strong dreams. Tren just made these stronger and way more weird. It intyensified my dreams to the point that the stage between awake and sleep was more pronounced. So I would dream something and then wake up but the dream was so strong that for a minute or 2 I still had the dream images on my mind.

Was so horny all the time that I would wake up and be 100% sure that my girlfriend was somewhere in the house (she was in her own house at the time). With a massive boner I would look for her all over the house and then be dissapointed when I didnt find her!

Tren is some great stuff!  :D

lol ...  :D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 11:37:06 AM »
Parabolin does not work as fast but you still get those tren gains it is more expensive but worth it -IMO.I am only talking about alpha-pharma Tren Hex(parabolin) no other parabolin is worth buying

You just get the "tren gains" or is Parabolin stronger than Tren A milligram for milligram? Or is more comparable to Tren E?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 11:50:05 AM »

elaborate.
what do you mean by no sides?
No sides compared to ace or no sides at all (like primo or other milds stuff)
did you NOT get tren rage, trensomnia, high bp, acne etc etc from parabolin?

yet you got cut and bigger? how many amps per week where those?
are side-less gains dose dependant?
Boundary Breaker

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
anything over 600mg a week of tren ace is crazy...most ppl will have sides... i couldnt sleep for 4 daysuntil i decided to drop it to 300mg a week...xanax really fuking hlps...this coming week im uping my dose from 300 to 700 a week...hope this time i can make it with a little xanax,if not ill drop to 300 again.

i also notice that high test does supercharge the tren.Must admit tren is the fuking most amazing compound ever...makes me into supermaN in the gym. :D

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 10:52:40 PM »
i am officially back on 200 mg ED of tren ace, with the help of propanolol for my blood pressure issues. been on it for about 4 days now, actually feeling better than ever.

tren does NOT sound like your drug my man. but my advice is to get on some propanolol if it is blood pressure related.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 03:20:58 AM »
You just get the "tren gains" or is Parabolin stronger than Tren A milligram for milligram? Or is more comparable to Tren E?

It is just tren with a slower onsett. it is dose at 76.5mg per ml. so it is not as high dose either sounds like what this kid needs. something with a slower onsett and a lighter dose. you only have to use parabolin EOD. sometimes parabolin works better than Tren-A.maybe its the ester it is attached to makes it work a little diffrent.  but I have heard people say it works better and people who prefer tren a. anyway you look at it it is tren.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 07:19:09 AM »
Funny how GH15 said in a post that when on tren you will notice women checking you out all of the time.  I am not kidding, everywhere I went this weekend bitches would stop and give me smiles with those "wanna fuck" eyes.  lol.

But this shit is crazy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »
Your not the only one man. Its a horrible feeling. I had a similar experience 4 weeks ago pinning 100mg eod. Woke up at midnight with heavy breathing and heavy pressure on my chest. Freaked out and told the wife I was going to the hospital. Had blood work done, chest x-ray, and an EKG test. All test came back fine. I don't have health insurance at the moment either and that was a main factor for not wanting to go to the hospital, but it was so bad I went anyway. The following day I had a panic attack at work. Dropped the tren for a week and then started back up and it's been fine since. And to top it all off I got the bill in the mail the other day that was $1,430.00. Anyways, my suggestion would be drop it completely or drop the dose in half and see what happens.

This is exactly how I felt.  I was about to get in the car and go to the doctors.  I was just a mess.  The sweating, heat flashes, the diziness and chest tightness sucked ass.  I fought through it which was probably dumb but eventually crashed for a few hours.  Not the best feeling at all.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »
What if it was actually a heart attack? Maybe you should go to the doc and get it checked man..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
What if it was actually a heart attack? Maybe you should go to the doc and get it checked man..

I know two people that had them and they both explained it as real chest tightning, but yes this panic attack could have been one.  Tren is strong and probably better suited for young 20 year olds who haven't partied hard yet like I have.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 04:05:43 PM »
Try some proponal like smoofcat says. I got it from my doctore. Ten mg slows the heart rate down. Drops blood pressure. Helps with anxiety. Non habit forming. It's a beta blocker not a benzo.

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2012, 02:45:26 AM »
Try some proponal like smoofcat says. I got it from my doctore. Ten mg slows the heart rate down. Drops blood pressure. Helps with anxiety. Non habit forming. It's a beta blocker not a benzo.

propanol is just a blood pressure medication it will not stop a panic attack. I have been on propanol. I think benzos help with the panick attacks way better, but propanol will work just for blood pressure after a little while. takes a few days for propanol to start working but it will lower your blood pressure and it is good that is non addictive.  I personally think a little bit of xanax would help alot before  along with propanol. sounds like a rough time on tren, who knows how close you really have come to a seizure or a stroke! what you describe dosn't seem normal! sounds like your flipping out on it. . have you tried anybody else's tren? I would really start thinking about parabolin wich has a slower onsett. It will still get you jacked and you probably would not get these horrible side effects at night

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2012, 03:40:14 AM »
If your body doesn't handle something don't use it.

There are enough different steroids in the market that can help you reach your objectives besides tren.

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2012, 03:52:51 AM »
elaborate.
what do you mean by no sides?
No sides compared to ace or no sides at all (like primo or other milds stuff)
did you NOT get tren rage, trensomnia, high bp, acne etc etc from parabolin?

yet you got cut and bigger? how many amps per week where those?
are side-less gains dose dependant?

It is just more mold side effect wise compared to tren acetate. I have lower BP. I can do one shot EOD wich is pretty close to 100mg every other day and I get the same gains as shooting 300mg a week of tren acetate. It is also less painfull to shoot. just a cleaner drug. still very androgenic so you will get lean and jacked up with muscle. parabolin is expensive for a reason it is probaby one of the most expensive steroids behind primo.