Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214210 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1225 on: March 29, 2012, 11:32:29 AM »
They all look like they're inbred or have the downz.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1226 on: March 29, 2012, 11:33:42 AM »

Should post pics of them when they were angelic babies.. tsk

jesus the bottom right dude's forehead is HYOOOOOOGE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1227 on: March 29, 2012, 11:44:43 AM »
What do black people fucken expect. "Oh they are attacking hip hop culture wahh wahh wahh" "People profile us" well no fucken shit asshole. Pick your pants up don't dress like a hood idiot. Dress like a man should dress! Hip Hop culture is full of negativity, violent, and overly sexual. In the morning when I listen to the radio I hear some fucken song by Chris Brown talking about baby just strip and I'm going to grab the condom out of my drawer all kinds of trash. This is at 8 oclock in the morning. Little kids shouldn't have to hear that shit! It's out of control. What good has black hip hop culture done for anyone. NOTHING!! It's all garbage!!!

Nice name makaveli. For all of you in the racist peanut gallery who don't know he took it from tupac.
Are you confused? Have you not found yourself yet ? Are you mad cause youre mistaken for being black during the summer?

Lol!  There was a real Makaveli moron!  Tupac didn't come up with that name out of thin air!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: March 29, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
They all look like they're inbred or have the downz.

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You're no Tom Cruise

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1229 on: March 29, 2012, 11:49:27 AM »
This is what ruins getbig.
I disagree.  This is one of those rare threads that make Getbig interesting.  Not another "bloofy" gh15 thread.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1230 on: March 29, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
See now that pisses me off too. Malcolm has been nothing but a stand up guy since he has been on the boards and to be charged with hating whites is wrong. That's why the term "racist" is SO watered down and has lot some of its meaning in this day in age when EVERYONE is charging everyone else with it.

I appreciate it.. for real. Poly youve been hella solid too.

The racist shit gets to me as well. My roomate (and best friend) for last 2 years is a white dude. Were damn near like brothers, so the racist shit is pure crap.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: March 29, 2012, 11:53:18 AM »

The racist shit gets to me as well. My roomate (and best friend) for last 2 years is a white dude. Were damn near like brothers, so the racist shit is pure crap.

Outed.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Is it legal to defend yourself?
« Reply #1232 on: March 29, 2012, 11:53:29 AM »
Its a valid question considering the nonsense that constitutes "Hate Crimes".   There should be no such thing.  There should only be crime and thats it.  Who cares what race or ethnicity or if their feelings are hurt.

Amazing

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1233 on: March 29, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
This is what ruins getbig.

this is the G&O forum, may you will be happier at

Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=26.0

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: March 29, 2012, 11:56:05 AM »
No shit moron. You know and I know it was after tupac. The fucking idiot listens to rap all day and comes on here complaining about hip hop thug guy culture.

The proper spelling is machiavelli. You know how those rappers like to misspell words.
Well, if thats the case, then he is a hypocrite.  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: March 29, 2012, 11:56:39 AM »
Honestly I don't even see why this is such a huge deal to anyone but black people. If Zimmerman is proven guilty then take him to jail, so be it.

I bet the kid overreacted and got shot. You know the type. They're all tough hardened street "gangstas" till someone shoots them. Probably would've ended up getting shot by his black brothers in some turf shit anyways.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: March 29, 2012, 11:57:51 AM »

I love that Gif! (no rasict, no homo, no pedo!)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1237 on: March 29, 2012, 12:01:42 PM »
No shit moron. You know and I know it was after tupac. The fucking idiot listens to rap all day and comes on here complaining about hip hop thug guy culture.

The proper spelling is machiavelli. You know how those rappers like to misspell words.

No brah, they just can't spell.
Trans Milkshake.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: March 29, 2012, 12:03:42 PM »
With all the threads popping up of blacks raping, beating and murdering whites, how do we protect ourselves from being attacked?

First off Id like to say that I am not at all scared to take on any black in a fight, but the problem is they always sneak up and attack you in groups, hit you from behind, or use a weapon. They refuse to fight like men.

I am talking about racist, evil blacks, that hate white people. Like the animals that kidnapped, raped, sodomized, tortured and murdered that young white couple coming from a restaurant. Animals like these are the ones we have to be on alert for, not good black folks that are prevalent around the country.

How do you defend yourself from this? My first thought is to not put yourself in an environment where these animals live. If you do theyll sneak up behind you, and much more, with at least 3 others.

Weapons. I am considering carrying a good knife on me at all times, with at least a 4 inch blade. That way it evens things out somewhat. Giving you a better chance against multiple attackers.

The problem remains tho, we dont have eyes on the back of our heads, and these racist fucks will take cheap shots like they did with the guy dating the black chick and hit you in the back of the head with a fucking brick.

What are your thoughts on this? What would you tell your kids? To parents, I know you dont want your child beconing a victim of shit like this. I am also considering getting a gun for my mom to carry around in her purse. Easiest prey are women, elderly, and younger kids. Sadly, they also attack anyone else as long as they can sneak up on them like a pussy.

So far the best I have come up with is to stay in a safe environment and always have a weapon on you. What do you think?

And contrary to what some may think, this is not a racist thread. This thread is based on the fact that there is constantly whites being attacked and the fact that their may be some collateral damage created by the blacks similar to rodney king case if zimmerman is set free.

You are a victim of the media. Granted, I live in a  upper middle-class neighborhood where the police have little better to do than follow me into my driveway to tell me that one of my tail lights is out (really happened). But, such was not always the case. Years ago, my wife, son and I lived in what was then Portland's ghetto. White folk were in the minority there. During the time we lived there we never had any trouble with anyone. Our neighbors, mostly African Americans, were great people to know. Don't believe everything you read in the papers or that is reported in the media.

Yesterday, an 18 year old fellow stabbed and killed his father here in Portland. He also stabbed his mother, but she survived. Do you think I should be worried about 18 year olds stabbing me? My own children are much older than that and they are not inclined toward violence, so I feel safe in that respect. A very small percentage of people who position themselves to work with children, end up molesting them. Should we be worried about all people, like teachers, who work with children?

There are a few middle eastern folks living were I do. I have seen Muslim women in Burkas at Starbucks and at the park shooting hoops with their kids. Should I worry that they have bombs strapped to their bodies and they are going to blow everyone within a 100 ft radius to smithereens? The other day I asked a Latino gardener to give me an estimate on landscaping my back yard. Although I invited him to come through the house, he declined because he said his shoes were dirty. Should I worry that he will come back and rob me? After all last year the CEO of Columbia Sportswear was abducted by two Latinos in her garage not more than a mile from here. It was all over the news for a week.

My point is bad stuff happens. You can live your life in fear of something happening to you if you choose. Personally, I believe it is better to expect the best of all people, regardless of their ethnicity. If you go around worrying about trouble you'll surely find it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1239 on: March 29, 2012, 12:04:14 PM »
Amazing
You want special treatment because of your race?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: March 29, 2012, 12:06:18 PM »
My question is this:  If we are the United States Of America, why does each state have it's own individual laws?  Make everything uniform for the whole country!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1241 on: March 29, 2012, 12:06:52 PM »
 :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1242 on: March 29, 2012, 12:07:23 PM »
Honestly I don't even see why this is such a huge deal to anyone but black people. If Zimmerman is proven guilty then take him to jail, so be it.

I bet the kid overreacted and got shot. You know the type. They're all tough hardened street "gangstas" till someone shoots them. Probably would've ended up getting shot by his black brothers in some turf shit anyways.
Because, black people have always been the "canary in the cave (coal mine)", what goes wrong with us or happens to us, eventually happens to the rest of the country. We tend to be barameters.
So, if people can shoot an unarmed black kid, and not get arrested, it's no stretch for this to happen to white, Asian, Latino...it boils down to shoddy police work, corruption in LE being more accepted, and more idiots thinking that they are above the law...You eventually end up with a Sheriff Roscoe P. Coletrain, a fat corrupt mayor who eats nothing but pigs feet, dudes running from the police, with questionable relationships with their hot first cousins, and New Jack City.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1243 on: March 29, 2012, 12:09:10 PM »
Wiggs Owns Zimmerman

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1244 on: March 29, 2012, 12:09:55 PM »
you guys are stoopid here's da REAL gangsta workouts:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1245 on: March 29, 2012, 12:11:04 PM »

Sounds a little gay. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #1246 on: March 29, 2012, 12:14:33 PM »

Nice name makaveli. For all of you in the racist peanut gallery who don't know he took it from tupac.
Are you confused? Have you not found yourself yet ? Are you mad cause youre mistaken for being black during the summer?

I can handle listening to a little bit of rap music without going out and joining a gang or commiting felonies moron. Dmx and pac are the only two rappers I will ever listen to. They actually had some heart.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #1247 on: March 29, 2012, 12:15:34 PM »
Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You're no Tom Cruise

Shut up penis puffer.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1248 on: March 29, 2012, 12:17:17 PM »
My question is this:  If we are the United States Of America, why does each state have it's own individual laws?  Make everything uniform for the whole country!
There is this thing called "State's Rights", there was this big war that was fought over it...maybe you heard about it, called "The Civil War"?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1249 on: March 29, 2012, 12:18:08 PM »
If you're able to, move to another area of town in which that particular ilk doesn't live.  Don't visit those parts of town unless absolutely necessary.  In most cases you can avoid those areas completely by doing business via internet, phone or mail.  

I've literally walked into some locations in questionable parts of town, taken a 3 second look, turned around and left for the opposite side of town.  

Also, never visit a Denny's, IHOP or Shoney's anytime other than the hours of 7AM to 11AM....completely different group of people.  Same with McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's....try to avoid them completely because you're a competitive bodybuilder, but try to always use the drive through and best if you do so between 7AM and 3PM only.

This advice isn't about blacks, it's about people in general....all races have messed up, dangerous segments that should be avoided at all costs.