Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214637 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1300 on: March 29, 2012, 02:07:29 PM »
That's a pretty damn close approximation.
He grew in Manassas, Va. Manassas (say it real slow) is 23 minutes away from the NRA---it's a big ass building with NRA on the side. If you travel thru there you can't miss it, and people in that area are big on guns, and long on money. Especially since almost everywhere you go you see Latinos and Asians. But nothern VA, is rich in money, conservative and liberal. Which may have played a part in Zimmerman's thinking...coming from that environment....and being so close to the NRA headquarters.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1301 on: March 29, 2012, 02:09:24 PM »
he knew the law, no doubt - his words and his dads words were textbook perfect.
he had an anger issue - he pursued the kid into the dark while saying 'fcking a-holes' to the cops.  certainly wasn't calm and collected.
he claimed a 1-minute beating, but sure didn't look like it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1302 on: March 29, 2012, 02:10:46 PM »
The better solution is everyone who is a law abiding upstanding citizen of every color stop rationalizing, tolerating and blaming each other for the kind of foolishness that sinks our society further and further into the mud. 
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #1303 on: March 29, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »
This shit is ridiculous...I have my g/f name tattooed on my wrist. I smoke weed occasionally and I wear hoodies all the time. That some how makes you a low life that deserves to be harassed and killed?  And since when did a fucking hooded sweatshirt become "hood" or "thug wear"??? Are you fucking kidding me? Do I think black folks can be too sensitive and quick to claim racism? Sure...however in this case race obviously plays a role as you can see all the racists come out of the woodwork.

everybody is a racist. everybody. that's because there are different races in this world, and they all have different tendencies and attributes which are impossible to ignore.

do you think someone sat down one day and said "Irish people drink a lot, and have bad tempers" ? it's a stereotype because it has been borne out over time to be true...like ALL stereotypes...they are based in FACT

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1304 on: March 29, 2012, 02:14:05 PM »
A 1/3 of Russian immigrants are on welfare. 66% of elderly Russian immigrants are on welfare. All the Russians I've come across driving bmw's and Benz's are involved in car theft rings.  ;)

those numbers are outdated i believe

i will admit tho the russians are a very opportunistic people, intelligent but also somewhat lazy and have less inherent value for human life than their western cousins and a lower "threshold" so to speak for breaking the law

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Is the world getting like getbig?
« Reply #1305 on: March 29, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »
Is the real world really in this much racial turmoil, or is it just in the Getbig bubble?  Will the spark started by a thread on this board Ignite the race world/end of times? ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1306 on: March 29, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
The better solution is everyone who is a law abiding upstanding citizen of every color stop rationalizing, tolerating and blaming each other for the kind of foolishness that sinks our society further and further into the mud. 
Won't work...we've become a nation in which we chose not to accept responsibility for our own actions. Man, woman, child it doesn't matter. It's easier to point fingers and give a reason to not do something or take responsibility---that's the harder thing---when actually, it's quite easy. You mess up, you clean up. Easy concept.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1307 on: March 29, 2012, 02:15:26 PM »
^Ahh, yes the Native Americans have surely gotten over having their land taken from them...
Yep, they are some happy people now, especially because their numbers are so low...

And yep, every black person in law school is there because they have no brains...considering the fact that their are more women-white, black, Asian, Latino getting JD and graduate degrees than men, I guess by your logic these women are not that bright as well.

We are all using the same brush stroke to generalize all races -- and blacks in this case particularly, since everyone is so riled up with the Zimmerman murdering the innocent young black kid.

Furthermore, I never said all blacks are in post secondary school and law school, because of their race. There are many though. Nevertheless, there is a holistic approach that favors women and selective races in many schools. The two primary races favored in North America are the Natives and blacks. Then there is also regional bias in every state/province. There are programs that must take a certain number of women even - if the programs are to get the go ahead from the school administrators. Feminism has a come long away. It has evolved into affirmative not only for blacks but all women in general, regardless of their intelligence. No one is questioning women's intelligence, only you are Parker.

You can read whatever you want into it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1308 on: March 29, 2012, 02:15:49 PM »
Won't work...we've become a nation in which we chose not to accept responsibility for our own actions. Man, woman, child it doesn't matter. It's easier to point fingers and give a reason to not do something or take responsibility---that's the harder thing---when actually, it's quite easy. You mess up, you clean up. Easy concept.

I know it won't work but it would be nice.  
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1309 on: March 29, 2012, 02:16:18 PM »

Nice name makaveli. For all of you in the racist peanut gallery who don't know he took it from tupac.
Are you confused? Have you not found yourself yet ? Are you mad cause youre mistaken for being black during the summer?

what a moron...Machiavelli was a philosopher you idiot.  "the ends justify the means" and all that shit

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Is the world getting like getbig?
« Reply #1310 on: March 29, 2012, 02:17:35 PM »
There has been racial turmoil ever since the beginning of man.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1311 on: March 29, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
A 1/3 of Russian immigrants are on welfare. 66% of elderly Russian immigrants are on welfare. All the Russians I've come across driving bmw's and Benz's are involved in car theft rings.  ;)

You making up those stats from out of the blue.

In every race - we have a few rotten apples. Yes, in every race. Some more than others.

If every Russian you have come across is involved in theft rings. Is your vehicle legit?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1312 on: March 29, 2012, 02:20:51 PM »
check out Dorian Vs. Ronnie thread

beverast

• Getbig III
Surely Levrone would have squeezed out a "most muscular" pose deflecting any bullets fired at him instantly.

"1"

Rob Bailey style

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1314 on: March 29, 2012, 02:23:20 PM »
Arguments? Sure. But in the end. . .
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1315 on: March 29, 2012, 02:23:23 PM »
I know he's a philosopher you stupid fucking moron. He took makaveli from tupac. He fucking admited it. Christ you people are dumb. Makaveli=Tupac Machiavelli=philosopher

Go shoot some gear old man.

Where did tupac get it from?  He probably took the name and added some "flava"
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Fuck off

exactly... those would be the words out of Kevin's mouth if zimmerman approached him in his hoodie

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1317 on: March 29, 2012, 02:25:25 PM »
There is no such thing as "race".

You americans are stupid. This shit only happens on america.

Im white, you black, hes latino, LOL

No everybody is mixed, there inst no pure white, no pure black whatsoever.

I love when I see Skinheads claiming "WHITE POWER", white power what? Are you some kind of scandinavian pureblood? NO you arenīt. Not even the German Nazi was Pureblood Caucasian. Not even Hitler was. Same for blacks or "mexicanos". We are all mixed at this point of humankind.

Thatīs just how stupid world is becoming. They just need a reason to violence.

If you're insinuating that whites meaning fucking northern europeans aka caucasians have guy blood in them, I'd beat your fucking face in irl. YES YOU FUCKFACE, there is such a thing as "white" people and "black" people. Whites are pure in the sense that they don't have any african blood in them, no latino blood, no indian blood, no fucking savage aboriginese blood. A Spaniard mixed with a russian mixed with a fucking englishman mixed with a german mixed with an italian is ONE THING: A WHITE PERSON.

Dumbass idiot.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1318 on: March 29, 2012, 02:26:50 PM »
Drugs, prostitution and car theft. When Mexicans and blacks steal your cars who do you think they bring them to? The Russians, Mexicans and Asians are responsible for most of the real crime in this country and you motherfuckers are crying cause a guy stole your bike.

You have no reason to be a bitch or bitch about a car being stolen. As you'll get every penny back from the insurance motherfuc*ker. So don't try to be a smarr a$s by recycling regurgitated info.

When you are a kid and have a $200 bike stolen, it hurts just as much or more. The nominal value of the item is negated and only seen in relative terms. And most importantly the point was just to illustrate a point you son of bitch, not the value of the object.

Remember - One man's trash is another man's treasure

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1319 on: March 29, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1320 on: March 29, 2012, 02:29:17 PM »
i'm gonna let you all in on a little secret about the internet...2 secrets actually

1) the anonymity of the message board allows the quietest closet racist become David Duke without the fear of having some titsone kick the shit out of you

2) the internet also allows every matchbook sociologist a opportunity to "be heard" which is something they are not allowed to be in real life because you can't "copy and paste" in a real conversation with a actual college professor

with those two secrets revealed you now know that THE WORLD IS NOT GETTING LIKE GETBIG because the world and getbig are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ALL TOGETHER

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1321 on: March 29, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »
Drugs, prostitution and car theft. When Mexicans and blacks steal your cars who do you think they bring them to? The Russians, Mexicans and Asians are responsible for most of the real crime in this country and you motherfuckers are crying cause a guy stole your bike.

mmm statistics prove you wrong friend, have a read:

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder,
and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely
than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and
Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of
the population that is black and Hispanic.
"

the russian mob doesn't really play a major role in US crime families, they are more centralized in russia and soviet satellite countries.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1322 on: March 29, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »
NO. NO.  Obama has made racism dissapear  ::)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: March 29, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »
America's Future;

You will be like the French in Haiti.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1324 on: March 29, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »
i'm gonna let you all in on a little secret about the internet...2 secrets actually

1) the anonymity of the message board allows the quietest closet racist become David Duke without the fear of having some titsone kick the shit out of you

2) the internet also allows every matchbook sociologist a opportunity to "be heard" which is something they are not allowed to be in real life because you can't "copy and paste" in a real conversation with a actual college professor

with those two secrets revealed you now know that THE WORLD IS NOT GETTING LIKE GETBIG because the world and getbig are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ALL TOGETHER
YOU CAN`T BE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!