Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213984 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1350 on: March 29, 2012, 03:15:10 PM »
I'm just giving you taste of your own medicine. How does it taste you filthy Russian mongorol?
And it is relevant, Russians are violent alcoholic trash and some of the rudest people I've ever met.

Partially agree to that, but once you've befriended them they will die for you... very loyal people.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Is it legal to defend yourself?
« Reply #1351 on: March 29, 2012, 03:16:27 PM »
Apoligies for the blatant grammar mistake. Was a bit sleep deprived b/c I had to pull an all nighter to finish a physics lab report.
all drugs - TPPIIP

the trainer

« Reply #1352 on: March 29, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
I am here to help all you scared white boys here is what you do, first shave your head then get a tan, go to a urban shop buy some hip hop clothes, stuff your pants so it looks like you have a big dick, put some spring in your shoes so it looks like you can jump on the basketball court, listen to rap music and talk the way they do and you will be safe.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1353 on: March 29, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »

FUCKING THANK YOU!! I pointed that shit out like 40 posts ago.

Sometimes if you don't attack first - your dead - i say fuck the law - if someone is following you and acting suspicious at night time - you need to make a judgement call - it's your life or theres - if somebody was following me at night - I would consider that highly suspicious and a possibility I was going to get attacked - I once broke a mans arm when he was one of three trying to stop me leaving my own house to go to work - these men were being threatening, had weapons (all had glass bottles) and were serious - anyway, (this was after many months of confrontations over parties and just general BS - I used to live near some real serious ferrals)  I warned the three men that I had a baseball bat behind the door and that if they didn't leave I would break his arm.  One of them laughed and stepped forward and then said "What am I Waiting for" so with that I opened the front door, gave a good hard rigid strike with the bat to the man right arm and broke it completely, well, needless to say, his two mates ran off and the man I struck with the bat screamed like a BITCH - anyway, the police turned up I was arrested and eventually charged $500 (I joke to this day, it was the best $500 I ever spent) - Anyway, I still believe I saved my own life that day, these dudes were serious and were not going to fuck off until something went down.  I have been in many fights, and I used to be one of those dudes like "Na, you hit me first" type a thing to satisfy the legal requirements, but nowdays I know that is a recipe to get your arse beat - when you sense a fight coming on, you must make a judgement call, sometimes striking first can save your life.  I would have done the exact same thing as Trayvon if some WEIRDO was following me.

by that logic, zimmerman was completely right in what he did. some black punk loitering around in the middle of the night is obviously up to no good. fuck the law! shoot his black ass on the spot.  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1354 on: March 29, 2012, 03:35:13 PM »

by that logic, zimmerman was completely right in what he did. some black punk loitering around in the middle of the night is obviously up to no good. fuck the law! shoot his black ass on the spot.  ::)
I was in my own home - big difference - I had three thugs turn up on my doorstep and threaten me - big difference!

I was also arrested and then charged

other than that - when out in public I mind my own business - I have no choice anymore - once the Police know who you are - and they know who I am - you can't look sideways at another citizen without fear of arrest!
V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1355 on: March 29, 2012, 03:42:11 PM »
I was in my own home - big difference - I had three thugs turn up on my doorstep and threaten me - big difference!

I was also arrested and then charged

other than that - when out in public I mind my own business - I have no choice anymore - once the Police know who you are - and they know who I am - you can't look sideways at another citizen without fear of arrest!

fair enough, you were in your home but you stated that trayvon was correct in attacking zimmerman, because the law doesn't matter if you have a gut feeling that something is wrong. im just pointing out the same could be said about zimmerman's gut feeling

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: March 29, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »
fair enough, you were in your home but you stated that trayvon was correct in attacking zimmerman, because the law doesn't matter if you have a gut feeling that something is wrong. im just pointing out the same could be said about zimmerman's gut feeling
You know, if there wasn't all this previous history of corruption and racial tensions, the fact zimmermans father is a retired magistrate and the fact George was a known do gooder who had the police on speed dial - the whole thing stinks to high heaven - when i was arrested I told the Police, yeah this is what happened this is how it went down and their wasn't much dispute - I didn't start making up a bunch of lies to make myself look better - I was genuinely afraid, i acted on it and the rest is history - I didn't even see the need to lie - I wasn't concerned about the penalty - I didn't think I did anything wrong and I still don't (I actually feel good about standing up for myself) - the judge said that he sympathised with me right up until I grabbed the bat - but I wasn't going to take on three drunken thugs determined to hurt me all who had bottles in their hands - I essentially had no escape - and i believe I am very patient man - but don't back me into a corner - or threaten violence if I try to leave. (Not a good idea) - Anyway, I paid the fine that day and joke now that it was the best $500 I ever spent. (although the courts recorded another conviction - which was frustrating as I was just getting to the point were I thought my criminal record from the past was starting to fade into the background) - oh well - don't pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to overcome a difficult one.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1357 on: March 29, 2012, 03:53:13 PM »
damn for such a massive wound ... i'm surpised he refused medical attention or at the very least a bandage over it

::) ::)

that shit in his head looks as old as him, probably got it jumping the boarder

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: March 29, 2012, 03:57:26 PM »
damn for such a massive wound ... i'm surpised he refused medical attention or at the very least a bandage over it

::) ::)

that shit in his head looks as old as him, probably got it jumping the boarder
I say it looks like the classic Girlfriend Frypan strike to the back of the head wound after she was tired of all his physical and emotional abuse!
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1359 on: March 29, 2012, 04:02:35 PM »

by that logic, zimmerman was completely right in what he did. some black punk loitering around in the middle of the night is obviously up to no good. fuck the law! shoot his black ass on the spot.  ::)
Hmm. I'd suggest that the back of Zimmerman's head was cut due to the improper 'transport' of the suspect individual. The officer, obviously, underestimated the mass of Zimmerman's noggin, and slammed his head into the frame of the police car while detaining and transporting said suspect.    ::)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #1360 on: March 29, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »
funny I just watched on tv all the zooms they could come up with...nothing but oh well.

All I know is that footage was shot 35 minutes after the shooting according to msnbc....I want that damn guy that cleaned him up to work my corner b/c he did a super job.

when is the NFL draft? this is getting old already.

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #1361 on: March 29, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »
Don't worry fella

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1362 on: March 29, 2012, 04:23:57 PM »
Black people are sooooooooooooooooooooooo UGLY!

Hey dave

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1363 on: March 29, 2012, 04:41:50 PM »
Ya, those cops who treated zimmerpig and fixed his broken nose and fractured skull should work for pro boxers or MMA fighters as cutmen.  Great work!

zimmerpig wasn't attacked. zimmerpig wasn't hurt. zimmerpig lies every time he speaks.
a

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1364 on: March 29, 2012, 05:04:28 PM »
I say it looks like the classic Girlfriend Frypan strike to the back of the head wound after she was tired of all his physical and emotional abuse!

u still at it? Keep crying bitchass
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: March 29, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
u still at it? Keep crying bitchass

HA HA Poster doesn't realise he is bitching and crying about bitching and crying - HA HA no self awareness HA HA
always funny to watch a butthurt man lash out

V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1366 on: March 29, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »
HA HA Poster doesn't realise he is bitching and crying about bitching and crying - HA HA no self awareness HA HA

QFT

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Why was this murder / trial not reported in the news?
« Reply #1367 on: March 29, 2012, 05:42:44 PM »
Warning:  Read at your own risk.  Very graphic and sad.  A friend of mine linked me to the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Mugshots of the people who committed the crime:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/c2.gif

Why was this never reported? I never heard about it until today.  White people across America need to stand up for themselves and not allow injustices like this to be done.
I dont like twinks.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1368 on: March 29, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »
No you wouldn´t your just a keyboard warrior, I would smash you to near death.

Im not insinuating idiot. Im saying. White person, white person what? White black hair, white brown hair, white blonde hair, curly hair? medium white, dark white, albino white, long nose, small nose, big ears, small ears. Go study... How do you say u dont have any indian, latino or black blood? You talking shit after shit.

Italian? Spanish? Lol have you ever been to those countries? Spanish an Italia is FULL of Latinos. Any country in the world right now is pure white, NONE. Not even on Sweden, Norway (if u want to seek purebloods u should go there, not America.) America was a cologne of Englishman, Englishman who loved to bang spanish and those blacks of their colognes in africa, english who loved to bang portugese, who loved to bang brazilian indians. Now you get it? Its all MIXED dumbass.

You got "guy Blood". Thats right

Are you angry? Racist?

This is a laughably stupid post.

People who mixed had mixed kids, people who stayed within their own race, welll urm didn't have mixed kids lol.

Eye color, hair color, facial features, skin tone is genetic variance within racial archtypes.
Trans Milkshake.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1369 on: March 29, 2012, 05:50:05 PM »
 :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1370 on: March 29, 2012, 05:51:36 PM »

Rob or rape Wiggs, what was your poison that night.
Trans Milkshake.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Why was this murder / trial not reported in the news?
« Reply #1371 on: March 29, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »
Start your own blog. Become involved in the media. Write to the editorial dept. of your local newspaper. Don't view Hollywood or the media as "other" people's domain.
IT'S YOURS.

Think of yourself as someone with power. If this news story, in reality, only minoraly resonates with you...FORCE yourself to be outraged beyond belief. That's what people in the media do... manufactured outrage.

People that are outraged the most by this story only have themselves to blame if this isn't national news.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1372 on: March 29, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »

Keep away from my daughter, you beast.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1373 on: March 29, 2012, 05:57:26 PM »

That's a good, intelligent and sophisticated black gentleman that can travel among the white people, not a ghetto-ite like Trayvon, Shaneequa or T-dawg that would cause a white man to raise a pistol.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1374 on: March 29, 2012, 06:02:56 PM »

u mad ?

qq more bitch

all drugs - TPPIIP