Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213744 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: Why was this murder / trial not reported in the news?
« Reply #1400 on: March 29, 2012, 06:39:58 PM »
Justice was served. The only bizarre thing... and if you are not from the United States you can't even remotely conceive of this...

This whole story was NEVER a national news story. It's extremely impossible to wrap your head around that if you are not from the US.

I wouldn't even suggest trying. Let it drop, if you are truly that blinded. This is a US problem.

epic over use of formatting

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: March 29, 2012, 06:41:04 PM »
epic over use of formatting

heh heh....agreed! ( epic overuse of italics, underline, bold and upper case   :P ;D ;))

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1402 on: March 29, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

W. Seattle teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime
KOMONews.com ^ | May 29, 2010 | Shomari Stone and Joel Moreno
Posted on March 29, 2012 9:29:59 PM EDT by Tolerance Sucks Rocks

SEATTLE - A 16-year-old boy from West Seattle says he was held hostage and beaten for hours, all because of the color of his skin.

Shane McClellan says two men kicked and whipped him at gunpoint - and told him they singled him out because he is white.

Tim McClellan, Shane's father, says he barely recognized his son after the brutal assault.

"I didn't know if he was alive or dead," Tim McClellan said.

The incident happened as Shane McClellan was walking home from a birthday party at a friend's house Tuesday around 2 a.m.

Shane says two men called to him from the top of a staircase near the intersection of 14th Avenue SW and SW Holden Street. The men asked for a light, and when Shane walked over to oblige, they knocked him to the ground and started kicking him.

The two men knocked the frightened teen around on the staircase, making racially charged remarks.

"They started bringing up the past - like slavery - being like, white people did this," Shane said in an exclusive interview with KOMO News reporter Shomari Stone.

The attackers stripped off McClellan's belt and started whipping his back.

"They said, 'This is for what your people did to our people.' They were like whipping me with my belt, my studded belt," Shane recounts.

One of the men held a gun against the back of his head and burned his neck with cigarettes.

At one point they shoved McClellan's face into a hole with the gun against his head. They also urinated on him and poured beer over him.

"What he told me, when they were beating him with the belt, they were saying, 'I don't like white people,'" says Shane's father, Tim McClellan.

Shane recalls, "They're like, 'Aw, white boy, what are you doing? You can't hang out this late. What are you doing around here?' They're like, 'White boy has no belonging - being out here at 2 a.m.'"

"They targeted me for being white, and they made it very clear thats why they were assaulting me," Shane says.

The boy told police that one of his attackers appeared to be black and the other Asian or Pacific Islander.

The victim's father says this was nothing short of hours of torture.

"Put a gun to the back of his head and told him if he said anything they were going to blow his head off while they sat there and burned him with cigarettes on the back of the neck," he says.

The two assailants held the victim on the ground for some time, and Shane eventually passed out.

When he regained consciousness, the attackers were gone. They had taken his money, a coat and an MP3 player.

Shane waved down a passing car for help and met his family at the hospital.

Seattle police have referred the case to their Bias Crimes Unit for review as a possible hate crime.

Detectives told the family they are working on a photo montage of possible suspects - and will see if the victim is able to identify his attackers from the line-up.

Shane is now out of the hospital and recovering at home.

But he gets chills when he looks at the photos that were taken of him right after the attack.

"Gets me shaken up every time I see it," he says. "I don't know, I just get vibes overall from seeing those pictures."

He says he has learned not to wander through the neighborhood at 2 in the morning - and he hopes his attackers are caught and charged with a hate crime.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1403 on: March 29, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
amzing sook sooking wondred actually  jury is till out! anyway

I now have to seriously question your intellect - Often I feel like a father to some getbiggers - I feel in this case I can only do what any father does to an infant when babbling incomprehensible nonsense - ya pat the little fella on the head, give him a nod like what he actually said  made sense and comfort the poor little tacker with a soothing tone and a "There There"
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1404 on: March 29, 2012, 07:09:41 PM »
amzing sook sooking wondred actually  jury is till out! anyway

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1405 on: March 29, 2012, 07:22:58 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1406 on: March 29, 2012, 07:48:00 PM »
zimmerpig just commited suicide. . . he found out the 24 hr Taco Bell was switching back to normal hours and no longer open 24/7.
a

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1407 on: March 29, 2012, 07:57:12 PM »
I now have to seriously question your intellect - Often I feel like a father to some getbiggers - I feel in this case I can only do what any father does to an infant when babbling incomprehensible nonsense - ya pat the little fella on the head, give him a nod like what he actually said  made sense and comfort the poor little tacker with a soothing tone and a "There There"

just got back from the gym and u still ragin brah? 

qq more brah

all drugs - TPPIIP

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #1408 on: March 29, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »
Warning:  Read at your own risk.  Very graphic and sad.  A friend of mine linked me to the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Mugshots of the people who committed the crime:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/c2.gif

Why was this never reported? I never heard about it until today.  White people across America need to stand up for themselves and not allow injustices like this to be done.

sad story, she was cute...

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1409 on: March 29, 2012, 08:24:42 PM »
because they were fucking blacks and if you try to say something about it you'll get silenced. just like this post will be removed. they'll all claim racisim. it's fucking bull shit.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #1410 on: March 29, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »
Stay out of chains

the loghter skin chick is kinda OK

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: March 29, 2012, 08:33:22 PM »

Yes, i like her dresscode.. :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1412 on: March 29, 2012, 08:36:12 PM »

Tossing salt and pepper shakers across the room is sexy! 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: March 29, 2012, 08:37:35 PM »
We'll see when they implement Martial Law on your ass if it doesn't fucking matter...

Not like he would have composed Beethovens 9th symphony anyways...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1414 on: March 29, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »
zimmerpig just commited suicide. . . he found out the 24 hr Taco Bell was switching back to normal hours and no longer open 24/7.
:o
V

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #1415 on: March 29, 2012, 09:43:08 PM »
With all the threads popping up of blacks raping, beating and murdering whites, how do we protect ourselves from being attacked?

First off Id like to say that I am not at all scared to take on any black in a fight, but the problem is they always sneak up and attack you in groups, hit you from behind, or use a weapon. They refuse to fight like men.

I am talking about racist, evil blacks, that hate white people. Like the animals that kidnapped, raped, sodomized, tortured and murdered that young white couple coming from a restaurant. Animals like these are the ones we have to be on alert for, not good black folks that are prevalent around the country.

How do you defend yourself from this? My first thought is to not put yourself in an environment where these animals live. If you do theyll sneak up behind you, and much more, with at least 3 others.

Weapons. I am considering carrying a good knife on me at all times, with at least a 4 inch blade. That way it evens things out somewhat. Giving you a better chance against multiple attackers.

The problem remains tho, we dont have eyes on the back of our heads, and these racist fucks will take cheap shots like they did with the guy dating the black chick and hit you in the back of the head with a fucking brick.

What are your thoughts on this? What would you tell your kids? To parents, I know you dont want your child beconing a victim of shit like this. I am also considering getting a gun for my mom to carry around in her purse. Easiest prey are women, elderly, and younger kids. Sadly, they also attack anyone else as long as they can sneak up on them like a pussy.

So far the best I have come up with is to stay in a safe environment and always have a weapon on you. What do you think?

And contrary to what some may think, this is not a racist thread. This thread is based on the fact that there is constantly whites being attacked and the fact that their may be some collateral damage created by the blacks similar to rodney king case if zimmerman is set free.

The ones who you really should be more worried about is the government.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1416 on: March 29, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »
You won't be able to protect yourself. Or anyone you love. Hide your kids. Hide your wife.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: George Zimmerman's Former Judge Father Freed Him From Jail?
« Reply #1417 on: March 29, 2012, 10:07:37 PM »
This thread may have something.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1418 on: March 29, 2012, 10:11:31 PM »
this case is interesting

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1419 on: March 29, 2012, 10:19:23 PM »
murderer bump
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: March 29, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
It's a shady case indeed

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1421 on: March 29, 2012, 10:31:11 PM »
Haha. Anybody see the interview with zimmermans lawyer on anderson cooper 360? If this goes to trial he doesn't have a chance in hell.

The dead kid's family needs new lawyers too. They hired spooks who have trouble with the truth.   This case is easy, just tell the truth.  
a

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #1422 on: March 29, 2012, 10:32:18 PM »
You won't be able to protect yourself. Or anyone you love. Hide your kids. Hide your wife.

"Cause they be rapin' eerybody out here..."

Antoine Dodson 2010

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1423 on: March 29, 2012, 10:35:54 PM »
Yesterday, I predicted Zimmerman's account of the fight woudl contain phrases that were rright out of a textbook - I feared for my life, he said he was going to kill me, i was about to black out, etc.   well, sure enough, his dad comes out with the exact wording required to justify a shooting.   You could not list more perfect phrasing for it.  Coincidence I guess.

Oh, and the 911 tapes picking up all the screams didn't hear any of these threats, nor did any witnesses. 

LAKE MARY, Fla. –  In the moments before Florida neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman fatally shot 17-year-old unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, the teen slammed Zimmerman's head into the ground and threatened his life, Zimmerman's father claims.

In an exclusive interview with myFOXorlando, Robert Zimmerman detailed his son's account of the night, claiming Martin beat his son for over a minute and told him something along the lines of, "You're going to die tonight."

When asked why the recording picked up screams for help but not the alleged threats by Martin, Robert Zimmerman said he does not know.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/george-zimmermans-father-claims-trayvon-martin-beat-his-son-threatened-his-life/#ixzz1qWl9115e

I dunno, i spent the late 90s, early 2000s on the militant message boards - shooting, alt.survival, all those.  And man, they talk about that shit nonstop.  What to say, what not to say.  You kinda become programmed with it.  After the shoot - "I feared for my life", "He said he was going to kill me", "I could not retreat any more", "I was about to lose consciousness".  If you call the police, you never say about a dozen things, but you always lay the framework for your fear, escalating steps by the BG (bad guy), and you clearly express your fear.   There's tons more.  Seriously - those little pockets of gun lovers are VERY clear about what to say to make it a legal shoot.  I would LOVE to see the interview with him after the shoot (will it be released eventually?) cause watch - i bet it will contain the stuff I wrote here. 

33, surely you spend a lot of time on the gun forums, and you have heard convo about how to keep ones ass outta jail on a shoot. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1424 on: March 29, 2012, 10:39:40 PM »
Everything zimmerpig says is a lie. Everything.
a