Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213707 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: George Zimmeran should be left alone. Trayvon started the Violence.
« Reply #1025 on: March 28, 2012, 08:11:56 PM »
Ive been more questioning.  I didnt comment on facts of case. I commented on the police coverup and conspiracy accusations.  Which are bullshit.  Tell me the facts shithead.
This will give you an idea of the Sanford Police Force

I found this info on wikipedia interesting:

Sanford police department  police chief in 2011, Brian Tooley, was forced from office after the son of a lieutenant was caught on camera beating up an unsuspecting homeless black man, but whom the department declined to prosecute. After the footage went viral on YouTube, the perpetrator, Justin Collison, was arrested The officer in charge of that case was also the one in charge of the Trayvon Martin shooting scene

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

also: Eyewitness News found out that Justin Collison, the Sanford police officer's son who came under fire after a YouTube video showed him beating up a homeless man, was arrested in March of 2007 on assault and weapons charges in Volusia County.
Collison faced two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery and shooting into a vehicle. Those charges were eventually dropped by the State Attorney's Office.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1026 on: March 28, 2012, 08:13:35 PM »

Sanford police department  police chief in 2011, Brian Tooley, was forced from office after the son of a lieutenant was caught on camera beating up an unsuspecting homeless black man, but whom the department declined to prosecute. After the footage went viral on YouTube, the perpetrator, Justin Collison, was arrested The officer in charge of that case was also the one in charge of the Trayvon Martin shooting scene

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

also: Eyewitness News found out that Justin Collison, the Sanford police officer's son who came under fire after a YouTube video showed him beating up a homeless man, was arrested in March of 2007 on assault and weapons charges in Volusia County.
Collison faced two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery and shooting into a vehicle. Those charges were eventually dropped by the State Attorney's Office.
I'll give you props here E-Kul.  This is what I was talking about before,  this county has a history of sweeping shit under the rug.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: The police are covering up for zimmerman.
« Reply #1027 on: March 28, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »

Sanford police department  police chief in 2011, Brian Tooley, was forced from office after the son of a lieutenant was caught on camera beating up an unsuspecting homeless black man, but whom the department declined to prosecute. After the footage went viral on YouTube, the perpetrator, Justin Collison, was arrested The officer in charge of that case was also the one in charge of the Trayvon Martin shooting scene

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1028 on: March 28, 2012, 08:29:14 PM »
Wow for a guy who said he was beat to an inch of his life by a 17yr old and white his las breath he managed to cap That hoodie thug, I would have expected Zimmerman to look a bit like homeless man kelly thomas who was really beat to death by cops in orange county California

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: March 28, 2012, 08:31:57 PM »
Cops are True Protectors of the public.....

Case in Point... A homeless man, with a mental disorder beaten to death for no reason what so ever in orange county ca.  ... Cops are awaiting trial for killing Kelly Thomas

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
New pics of Arnold & maid having sex
« Reply #1030 on: March 28, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »
sorry
a

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: New pics of Arnold & maid having sex
« Reply #1031 on: March 28, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
the man who was beaten to an inch of his life and had to resort to shooting a 17yr old,

Security footage of that night

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: March 28, 2012, 08:35:02 PM »
 the man who was beaten to an inch of his life and had to resort to shooting a 17yr old,

Security footage of that night

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: March 28, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
Were these cops put on trial and charged? You mean there wasnt a coverup to protect them?  Hmmmmmmmmm

They were not , until the father, and ex cop himself hit up John and Ken show on KFI and all hell broke loose, they had to eventually arrest the Hispanic fat cop and his partner an x-LAPD cop who was shot in the face and lost and eye, got a huge settlement from LAPD, and was never suppose to work again due to him not being able to pass a physical cus of his Glass eye, and yet his buddy chief of OC hired him .... Yea a one eyed glass eyed cop shot by someone definitely doesnt have a grudge against people he meets

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #1034 on: March 28, 2012, 08:42:05 PM »

What is your opinion on spike lee putting innocent people in jeopardy?  I notice you're suspiciously absent on that thread.

Not a fan of spike

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: March 28, 2012, 08:44:12 PM »
A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: March 28, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »

True Adonis, can you explain this?

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: How long before the next "Zimmerman" thread?
« Reply #1037 on: March 28, 2012, 08:46:09 PM »
Zimmerman is a balonie bunk filt scambag lier

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: March 28, 2012, 08:46:35 PM »
JESSSUSSS FUCKING CHRIST~!!!! HOW CAN ZIMMERMAN MANAGE TO WALK in those conditions... i mean blood everywhere.. all over his jacket, how is it possible his Brains are still inside his skull with that kind of damage to the back of his head ??? ??? ???

::) ::) ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: March 28, 2012, 08:59:28 PM »
Who said he had to sustain a certain amount of damage befire defending himself.  If someone is even attempting to slam your head into the ground and you have a gun.  You be better suited shooting them before they crack yor head open.  You don have to wait to be damged up to a certain point.  Then you don have to qualify that damage to the general public.  You must be calling the whole police force liars then. Because they aquited the guy. I qm more inclined to believ them than the media.

The police said Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of his head, there isnt any blood on zimmerman, appears to me, he shot Trayvon far enough to where blood wouldnt splatter on him..... Eye witness on a rainy dark day are as useful as tits on guy ... Even My cousin vinny could break those eye witness down

ARE YOU SURE BOUT THOSE 5MIN!!!!!???!?!?!?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Who would win in a fight?
« Reply #1040 on: March 28, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »
The Coach or Zimmerman?  Both are 5'2 250lbs... Discuss...  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1041 on: March 28, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »
Just look at all the blood! Look at all the bandages and dressings on the back of his head. Look how disheveled and battered he looks. Horrible.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1042 on: March 28, 2012, 09:06:32 PM »
". . . he was repeatedly pounding my head against the concrete. . . "   -zimmerpig
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: March 28, 2012, 09:07:00 PM »
please show me at which point in the video of zimmerman being taken to police station shows a drop of blood on him?

So, youve pinpointed where you believe the police are lying.  Now prove it. 

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-zimmerman-video-20120329,0,7952997.story

ORLANDO, Fla. — Officers marched a handcuffed George Zimmerman into Sanford, Fla., police headquarters the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, and video from security cameras picked up no obvious sign of injury to the neighborhood watch volunteer.

The video debuted Wednesday evening on ABC's "World News With Diane Sawyer."

Police say Zimmerman told them he shot Martin on Feb. 26 in self-defense after the 6-foot high school junior punched him, got on top of him and began banging his head into a sidewalk.

Martin, 17, was unarmed. He was walking through a gated community where a friend lived, carrying a package of Skittles and an ice tea.

Zimmerman, 28, called 911 to report a suspicious person, Martin. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman whether he was following the person. When Zimmerman said yes, the dispatcher told him not to.

Zimmerman reportedly told police he lost track of Martin, who then appeared in front of him and confronted him. Police have said Zimmerman is protected by Florida's "stand your ground" law, which allows people to shoot if they feel threatened, without trying to retreat. Zimmerman has not been charged.

The case is under investigation by the state and the U.S. Justice Department.

According to the Sanford police report on the night of the shooting, Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head when officers arrived at the scene. But the video, provided to ABC News by the city of Sanford, shows no obvious sign of blood or injury.

Paramedics treated him at the scene and he told them he did not need to go to a hospital, police reported.

The video shows a somber Zimmerman, hands cuffed behind his back, stepping from a patrol car, surrounded by several officers, walking through a door, entering a room and walking away.  

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: March 28, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »
i had a nose bleed the other day from picking a deep booger and i had more blood on my shirt, then zimmerman had that night after being beaten to an inch of his life

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Who would win in a fight?
« Reply #1045 on: March 28, 2012, 09:09:59 PM »
Zimmerman wearing a shirt with a picture of Obama printed on it, the Coach wearing a black sweatshirt... it's a tie

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: All you Zimmerman self defense idiots...
« Reply #1046 on: March 28, 2012, 09:10:46 PM »
Where's the "white" guy?

I bet you were another one of the idiots who was talking shit about the dead kid and how the gun owner protected himself...

chess315

« Reply #1047 on: March 28, 2012, 09:10:46 PM »
zimmerman would shoot coach to only find out coach was reaching for his gh.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1048 on: March 28, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »
Coach would fuck that one a be white guy up.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: March 28, 2012, 09:12:11 PM »
If you can prove there is no evidence of this, you will be interesting.  Unlike these other morons on here who just spout off bullshit

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/report-says-police-reveal-details-of-george-zimmermans-account-of-trayvon/1222087

According to the Sentinel, here is what police disclosed to the newspaper:

Zimmerman was on his way to a grocery store when he saw Martin walking through his gated community.

Martin was visiting his father's fiancee, who lived there. Zimmerman called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Martin as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Martin on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman whether he was following the teenager, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that.

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he had lost sight of Martin and was walking back to his SUV when Martin approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words. Martin asked Zimmerman whether he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.

Martin then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose.

Zimmerman fell, and Martin got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, Zimmerman told police. Zimmerman began yelling for help.

Several witnesses heard those cries, and there has been a dispute about from whom they came: Zimmerman or Martin.

Attorneys for Martin's family say Martin was the one yelling, but police say their evidence indicates it was Zimmerman. One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Martin on top, pounding him, and the witness was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.

Zimmerman then shot Martin once in the chest from very close range, authorities said, according to the Sentinel.

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody cuts on the back of his head. Paramedics gave him first aid, but he said no to going to the hospital. He got medical care the next day.