Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214041 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1725 on: April 10, 2012, 08:40:17 PM »
What part of Trayvon attacking Zimmerman do you not understand?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1726 on: April 10, 2012, 11:00:14 PM »

you would attack someone who was following you as well....if you turned around several times and saw a guy following you and staring at you with intent to do something what the fuck would you do you pussy???

you might say to yourself if you are half a goddamn man that "hey I better get the jump on this guy before he gets me"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1727 on: April 10, 2012, 11:12:40 PM »
I don't buy his version of events that night. Hope he enjoyed the little rush he got. He's more hated than that fucking baby killer casey anthony. She deserves a slow death.

Thank you Sir. Nothing zimmerpig says is to be trusted. Nothing. His life and freedom are on the line, he will lie to anyone who is gullible enough to listen.
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1728 on: April 10, 2012, 11:20:21 PM »
I don't buy his version of events that night. Hope he enjoyed the little rush he got. He's more hated than that fucking baby killer casey anthony. She deserves a slow death.

I do agree with this to be fair, it's just that i don't give a shit about the kid either.

Zimmerman should be lifed off, stupid and cowardly.
Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1729 on: April 11, 2012, 04:05:54 AM »
you would attack someone who was following you as well....if you turned around several times and saw a guy following you and staring at you with intent to do something what the fuck would you do you pussy???

you might say to yourself if you are half a goddamn man that "hey I better get the jump on this guy before he gets me"

Pull your fucking pants up, take off your damn hood, get rid of your dread lox and gold teeth, and maybe you not have to worry about people thinking you are a criminal.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1730 on: April 11, 2012, 04:16:08 AM »
Pull your fucking pants up, take off your damn hood, get rid of your dread lox and gold teeth, and maybe you not have to worry about people thinking you are a criminal.
Stop being racist, get a job and join the human race and maybe people will respect you.

G

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1731 on: April 11, 2012, 04:17:40 AM »
Dreadlocks. You're just a wonder, aren't you?  

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1732 on: April 11, 2012, 04:36:24 AM »
Will the white supremacists please stand up and tell me if they are superior or victims?

I'm confused anymore.

PS You can't be both.

G

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1733 on: April 11, 2012, 04:39:22 AM »

I doubt he's more hated than that pathetic piece of human garbage. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1734 on: April 11, 2012, 05:22:27 AM »

i dont know that there is evidence of this.  There's just as much of a chance that zimmerman cut thru the yard and cut off trayvon, challenging him for "what are you doing here, a-hole?"

No witnesses say trayvon ninja'd thru yards.  It's possibly more likely the guy doing the covert tailing/tracking thru yards was cutting thru yards.  Trayvon was almost to his house.  This guy was on the other side of the park from his home.  If you had to bet the rent check on which one would have diverted from the standard path - well, lol, it's ALREADY zimmerman, who didn't even live over there.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1735 on: April 11, 2012, 06:38:06 AM »
i dont know that there is evidence of this.  There's just as much of a chance that zimmerman cut thru the yard and cut off trayvon, challenging him for "what are you doing here, a-hole?"

No witnesses say trayvon ninja'd thru yards.  It's possibly more likely the guy doing the covert tailing/tracking thru yards was cutting thru yards.  Trayvon was almost to his house.  This guy was on the other side of the park from his home.  If you had to bet the rent check on which one would have diverted from the standard path - well, lol, it's ALREADY zimmerman, who didn't even live over there.
He just knows what happened.

No need for questions.

G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1736 on: April 11, 2012, 06:41:50 AM »
prosecutor says decision to come down within 72 hours.

zimmerman barricaded in, refusing to speak to his own lawyers.

sounds like dude is kinda unstable.  Felony assault on a cop, domestic abuse charge, runs headfirst into this trayvon mix, and now firing his lawyers the week he might be indicted.  WTF?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1737 on: April 11, 2012, 06:46:43 AM »
At this point I hope he is completely freed and the animals can burn down the neighborhood and we can all get this over already.  Hopefully there are a lot of koreans around who know how to handle shit.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1738 on: April 11, 2012, 06:53:24 AM »
Franklin tagged with Trayvon Martin-related vandalism
April 11, 2012 8:04 a.m. | 1 comment

Residents in Franklin got some unexpected mail recently - along with some current events and social commentary.

According to the Franklin police reports:

On April 3, residents in the 10200 block of Scepter Circle reported that someone had taped a black and white photo of Trayvon Martin, with the word "Revenge" in red, to several mailboxes.

In a separate incident, a resident in the 10200 block of West St. Martins Road reported two stickers were placed on his mailbox, one with a picture of Trayvon Martin with "Revenge" written in red, the other was a fist that said "Kill Whitey."

Special watches were requested in both cases.

http://www.franklinnow.com/news/franklin-tagged-with-trayvon-martinrelated-vandalism-fu4usq7-146968625.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1739 on: April 11, 2012, 07:06:06 AM »
i listened to hannity play 3 minutes of dudes saying "i hate crackers!"  on his show last night.

seriously, shit was stupid.  not offensive, not scary.  just fcking lame and stupid. 

33, you can't just claim the left is trying to use race to stir fear and tension - hannity was on board in a big way, letting the douchey rants of a few people speak for the nation.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1740 on: April 11, 2012, 07:09:06 AM »
i listened to hannity play 3 minutes of dudes saying "i hate crackers!"  on his show last night.

seriously, shit was stupid.  not offensive, not scary.  just fcking lame and stupid. 

33, you can't just claim the left is trying to use race to stir fear and tension - hannity was on board in a big way, letting the douchey rants of a few people speak for the nation.

Both sides use race baiting to their advantage.  The left for the purposes of eliciting guilt and rationalizing poor behavior, and the right to keep poor and middle class whites voting for people who don't have their best interest in mind.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1741 on: April 11, 2012, 07:10:12 AM »

::)  ::)

please - just stop - you clowns have egg all over yourselves and are begging for a way out of yet another humiliation. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1742 on: April 11, 2012, 07:11:19 AM »
::)  ::)
please - just stop - you clowns have egg all over yourselves and are begging for a way out of yet another humiliation. 

Your 'attack the messenger and not the message' is obvious.   what do YOU think of Hannity playing some ignorant 'i hate crackers' rant on his show?

Both sides use race baiting to their advantage.  The left for the purposes of eliciting guilt and rationalizing poor behavior, and the right to keep poor and middle class whites voting for people who don't have their best interest in mind.

great point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1743 on: April 11, 2012, 08:08:03 AM »
AG Holder: if evidence in Trayvon Martin case warrants, Justice Department will act
Yahoo! News ^ | April 11, 2012 | Pete Yost, Suzanne Gamboa

Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:48:47 AM by E. Pluribus Unum

WASHINGTON - Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the Trayvon Martin case if it finds evidence that a federal criminal civil rights crime has been committed.

The attorney general made the comment in an appearance Wednesday before a civil rights organization founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

________________________ _______________

These racist criminals and ghetto slumbag traitors are trying to foment violence. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1744 on: April 11, 2012, 10:24:06 AM »

Nope.  I would call the police.  Its not illegal to follow anybody or monitor anyone.  Have you not ever heard of the Minuteman Project which are armed civilians that go to the border and observe and follow the illegal immigrants and anyone else jumping the border?  They are in their full legal right to do so.

What you DON`T have the right to do is attack someone for no reason whatsoever.  You would end up arrested or shot just like Trayvon if you ever tried your nonsense on someone like me. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1745 on: April 11, 2012, 10:29:41 AM »

All that nonsense matters not one bit.  Zimmerman could have been walking step by step beside Ghetto Trayvon and would be in his legal right to do so.  The minute Trayvon attacks gives Zimmerman the right to defend himself, especially if his life is in danger.  You cannot attack someone for no reason.

Also, Zimmerman was doing his duties as Neighborhood Watch Captain so he was acting entirely consistent with his position. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1746 on: April 11, 2012, 10:36:08 AM »
Your 'attack the messenger and not the message' is obvious.   what do YOU think of Hannity playing some ignorant 'i hate crackers' rant on his show?

great point.

Hannity, MSNBC, CNN, FOX should all play more of that as it rarely gets discussed because most are scared of hurting the minorities feelings.  However, I must say, anything race related is nonsense and would be better left out as I think there should be no such thing as "hate crime" or any special treatment associated with race.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1747 on: April 11, 2012, 10:37:05 AM »
Hannity, MSNBC, CNN, FOX should all play more of that as it rarely gets discussed because most are scared of hurting the minorities feelings.  However, I must say, anything race related is nonsense and would be better left out as I think there should be no such thing as "hate crime" or any special treatment associated with race.

Welcome to the vast right wing militia.   ;D  ;D  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1748 on: April 11, 2012, 10:38:30 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1749 on: April 11, 2012, 10:50:14 AM »
I shall investigate this matter throughly.
a