Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212198 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2075 on: October 28, 2012, 11:30:22 PM »
Zimmerpig is just one of Lifes losers, he would have been a hated figure at school, ratting other kids out, by his own admission, he is a douchebag, and at a young age he has volunteered to be a neighbourhood watchmen, he likes to pretend he is a policeman, he lives in a delusional world pretending he is in some crime movie.  I think it's sad that a young man would choose to live his life in a paranoid delusion to please his Parents rather than focusing on just enjoying life and his young adulthood.  The type of people that like to police everyone else are deep down highly disturbed individuals, this is why Police-forces and the legal system is so full of corruption and criminality, it is a unique personality type that is attracted to these roles, mainly the type that was targeted by others and broken earlier in life and they now want to dispense their own brand of justice on the world.  The sad thing is, the majority of Police men start out just like this douchebag did, as a vigilante who believes they are above everyone else unaware that it is them that are criminally minded and not their victims.
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2076 on: October 28, 2012, 11:31:08 PM »
So we have a person whose motivation to pursue someone appears to be aggression, and an unseen encounter leads to the death of the pursued person.

No, you have assumed that.

In case it isn't perfectly clear at this point, we have a situation whereby a jury may find that the pursuer must take some level of responsibility.  It is that simple.

No, this is not a civil case Jack.  It is not a "some level of responsibility" situation.  

Accordingly, you're not only wrong, but also quite uninformed.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2077 on: October 28, 2012, 11:45:13 PM »
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2078 on: October 28, 2012, 11:48:22 PM »
No, you have assumed that.

Judging by his words, it is a reasonable assumption.

No, this is not a civil case Jack.  It is not a "some level of responsibility" situation.  

Accordingly, you're not only wrong, but also quite uninformed.

You seem to know much more about the law than I do, SLYY.  Are you telling me that there wouldn't be a possibility of a lesser conviction, or that the prosecutor wouldn't attempt to have him plea to a lesser charge in order to avoid the future possibility of a jury finding him guilty of a murder charge?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2079 on: October 29, 2012, 12:32:14 AM »

You seem to know much more about the law than I do, SLYY.  Are you telling me that there wouldn't be a possibility of a lesser conviction, or that the prosecutor wouldn't attempt to have him plea to a lesser charge in order to avoid the future possibility of a jury finding him guilty of a murder charge?

Ah, the reasonable assumption standard.

You seem very interested in this subject matter.  Do some research and find out.  Then you can share with us what element of the law your assertions go to.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2080 on: October 29, 2012, 01:04:21 AM »

You seem to know much more about the law than I do, SLYY.  Are you telling me that there wouldn't be a possibility of a lesser conviction, or that the prosecutor wouldn't attempt to have him plea to a lesser charge in order to avoid the future possibility of a jury finding him guilty of a murder charge?
SLYY just likes the idea of murdering someone and getting away with it!  This case is perfect for his research.
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2081 on: October 29, 2012, 01:13:29 AM »
SLYY just likes the idea of murdering someone and getting away with it!  This case is perfect for his research.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings by pointing out your stupidity, E-Kul?   :'(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: October 29, 2012, 01:20:43 AM »
SLYY just likes the idea of murdering someone and getting away with it!  This case is perfect for his research.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings by pointing out your stupidity, E-Kul?   :'(

Why?, are you thinking of killing me?
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2083 on: October 29, 2012, 01:23:41 AM »

Only your self-esteem with regard to your intelligence.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: October 29, 2012, 01:58:30 AM »

Only your self-esteem with regard to your intelligence.

You want to kill my self esteem with regard to my Intelligence!  Are you even aware of how little sense you make?
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: October 29, 2012, 02:55:02 AM »
lots of people allowing their ideology to cloud their judgement in this thread
T

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2086 on: October 29, 2012, 02:57:03 AM »
A dead black and a Mexican in jail, society wins

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2087 on: October 29, 2012, 03:22:35 AM »
Ah, the reasonable assumption standard.

You seem very interested in this subject matter.  Do some research and find out.  Then you can share with us what element of the law your assertions go to.  

Yes.  It is an absolutely reasonable assumption that aggression was a motivator in the act of following.  It would be an unreasonable assumption to believe otherwise.

The only ray of light I can think of for Zimmerman would be if Martin was on non-common private property the entire time, and therefore somehow the perception of importance to pursue him would reasonably override any mindless aggression that he may have succumbed to.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2088 on: October 29, 2012, 04:11:55 AM »
Yes.  It is an absolutely reasonable assumption that aggression was a motivator in the act of following.  It would be an unreasonable assumption to believe otherwise.

The only ray of light I can think of for Zimmerman would be if Martin was on non-common private property the entire time, and therefore somehow the perception of importance to pursue him would reasonably override any mindless aggression that he may have succumbed to.  

you seem to know a little about law

if this is the case then you know that assumptions very rarely carry weight when looking at evidence

he will be questioned to establish his thought process when he was following the victim

this will then be weighed off against the circumstances

the assumption cannot be made out through your own interpretation of it

if you knew anything about law you wouldnt be posting such drivel
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2089 on: October 29, 2012, 05:12:20 AM »
you seem to know a little about law

if this is the case then you know that assumptions very rarely carry weight when looking at evidence

he will be questioned to establish his thought process when he was following the victim

this will then be weighed off against the circumstances

the assumption cannot be made out through your own interpretation of it

if you knew anything about law you wouldnt be posting such drivel

Seems Jack T Cock has been drooling over italian policement on CSI too much bigmc

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2090 on: October 29, 2012, 05:25:09 AM »
Seems Jack T Cock has been drooling over italian policement on CSI too much bigmc

yes cyp jacks cock off

will be wandering round his local park

wearing only a mac

saying excuse me miss just one more question

before waggling his tiny penis as the final piece of his "investigation"
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2091 on: October 29, 2012, 05:38:43 AM »
The Big Bully! Former Co-Worker Says Zimmerman Abused Him Daily

George Zimmrman is a serious douchebag Loser, only another douchebag could support this LOSER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOKnPt3Gsg

One of George Zimmerman's former colleagues at CarMax, where he worked in 2008, complained formally about the man who killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, alleging serial hazing that lasted for months and included pranks and ethnic jokes.

When the salesman complained to management, Zimmerman denied the harassment.

"The guy was so convincing when he was confronted by management to the point where I doubted my own self. I would not be surprised if he got away with it [Martin murder accusation]."

"He's got, like you say, a good poker face. Great poker face," said the colleague. "That pretty much summarizes this guy's personality. Great poker face."

The employee, who is an Arab-American, worked part time at the used car retailership during 2008, and rose quickly to become one of the company's top salesmen, despite the hazing, he says.

"These are some of the bully activities I have been facing that led me to be concerned about my work environment," he wrote in the one page complaint. The complaint accused Zimmerman of pressuring him to split deals with him, of repeatedly "impersonating me in a terrorist character," and mocked him constantly to earn the laughs of fellow workers.

In the letter, the colleague states, "Since I started working in CarMax Sanford, George has been dealing with me in an unprofessional manner and have mastered the art of emerging as the nice guy to others in order to make me look like the unsocial type and out of place."

He also accused Zimmerman of giving the new worker "wrong directions about how to perform my job, and then later made jokes to other employees and managers of how 'stupid' I was to listen."

The former car salesman insists that Zimmerman, who was 24 at the time,  would do anything to gain the approval of his colleagues, chiefly harassing their new colleague with Middle Eastern jokes. He said the racist remarks hurt more than anything else.

Speaking exclusively to ABC News, the man said, "He wasn't joking around. He was choosing his words. He was making fun of my accent, or pretending that I have a thick accent."

Zimmerman's former colleague asked that his identity not be revealed because he feared any association with the Zimmerman trial could jeopardize his family's security.

He also recounted first hearing Zimmerman's name in the media, "Because that name, I'll never forget... I had to pull over when I heard him on the news."

The former colleague says that Zimmerman, who is now 28, referred to him as "a f---ing moron" on countless occasions, despite his recognition from his superiors as a talented salesman.

The man said he wanted to do his work and go home, "But Zimmerman noticed the gap, or the unwelcome from some of the other employees, and he took that opportunity to pretty much put me as a target, and to make fun of me, bully me around, pretty much harass me 24/7. Just make it difficult for me to work there."

He says the bullying was noticed at CarMax. "Other sales people would come and approach me and say, don't worry about this guy, he's a bully, he's an idiot, he's young, he doesn't know what he's doing."

The former colleague said others at CarMax said Zimmerman was upset for not getting the promotion he thought he deserved, and that's why he took out his frustration on the colleague.

Zimmerman's attorney would not comment on the story. CarMax issued a statement saying it did check that matter, but that "CarMax does not provide information on internal human resources matters."

Zimmerman was let go shortly after the complaint was lodged, apparently on an unrelated matter.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2092 on: October 29, 2012, 05:45:44 AM »
  Zimmerman was walking in his gated community at night with a gun because he was the neighborhood watchman. Zimmerman's neighbors made him the gated community's neighborhood watchman because there were a lot of home robberies being committed by young black men. Zimmerman's own home had been robbed by young black men while his wife was upstairs. When Zimm asked the cops what he should do, he was advised to buy a gun.
  That's why Zimmerman thought Tampon was suspicious, that's why he had a gun, and that's why he called the police. If Tampon had just said, "Hey, man, I'm staying here with my dad, he lives down the block", that would have been the end of it. But Tampon, being the "no limit nigg@" that he was (or thought he was), assaulted Zimmerpig and got himself capped. A sad story that should not have happened if one of those two guys had backed down.
   Up to this point there was no racism involved. The racist part is that the black community went into an uproar because a white/spic shot a black. Why don't they have protests over all the black men shot by other black men every single night in every large city in the US? Why don't they have protests when a black kills a white? Why don't they have protests when black men abandon their kids and those kids end up filling the prisons?

Exactly

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2093 on: October 29, 2012, 05:55:28 AM »
The Big Bully! Former Co-Worker Says Zimmerman Abused Him Daily

George Zimmrman is a serious douchebag Loser, only another douchebag could support this LOSER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOKnPt3Gsg

One of George Zimmerman's former colleagues at CarMax, where he worked in 2008, complained formally about the man who killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, alleging serial hazing that lasted for months and included pranks and ethnic jokes.

When the salesman complained to management, Zimmerman denied the harassment.

"The guy was so convincing when he was confronted by management to the point where I doubted my own self. I would not be surprised if he got away with it [Martin murder accusation]."

"He's got, like you say, a good poker face. Great poker face," said the colleague. "That pretty much summarizes this guy's personality. Great poker face."

The employee, who is an Arab-American, worked part time at the used car retailership during 2008, and rose quickly to become one of the company's top salesmen, despite the hazing, he says.

"These are some of the bully activities I have been facing that led me to be concerned about my work environment," he wrote in the one page complaint. The complaint accused Zimmerman of pressuring him to split deals with him, of repeatedly "impersonating me in a terrorist character," and mocked him constantly to earn the laughs of fellow workers.

In the letter, the colleague states, "Since I started working in CarMax Sanford, George has been dealing with me in an unprofessional manner and have mastered the art of emerging as the nice guy to others in order to make me look like the unsocial type and out of place."

He also accused Zimmerman of giving the new worker "wrong directions about how to perform my job, and then later made jokes to other employees and managers of how 'stupid' I was to listen."

The former car salesman insists that Zimmerman, who was 24 at the time,  would do anything to gain the approval of his colleagues, chiefly harassing their new colleague with Middle Eastern jokes. He said the racist remarks hurt more than anything else.

Speaking exclusively to ABC News, the man said, "He wasn't joking around. He was choosing his words. He was making fun of my accent, or pretending that I have a thick accent."

Zimmerman's former colleague asked that his identity not be revealed because he feared any association with the Zimmerman trial could jeopardize his family's security.

He also recounted first hearing Zimmerman's name in the media, "Because that name, I'll never forget... I had to pull over when I heard him on the news."

The former colleague says that Zimmerman, who is now 28, referred to him as "a f---ing moron" on countless occasions, despite his recognition from his superiors as a talented salesman.

The man said he wanted to do his work and go home, "But Zimmerman noticed the gap, or the unwelcome from some of the other employees, and he took that opportunity to pretty much put me as a target, and to make fun of me, bully me around, pretty much harass me 24/7. Just make it difficult for me to work there."

He says the bullying was noticed at CarMax. "Other sales people would come and approach me and say, don't worry about this guy, he's a bully, he's an idiot, he's young, he doesn't know what he's doing."

The former colleague said others at CarMax said Zimmerman was upset for not getting the promotion he thought he deserved, and that's why he took out his frustration on the colleague.

Zimmerman's attorney would not comment on the story. CarMax issued a statement saying it did check that matter, but that "CarMax does not provide information on internal human resources matters."

Zimmerman was let go shortly after the complaint was lodged, apparently on an unrelated matter.

So... he was a terrorist, right?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: October 29, 2012, 06:06:31 AM »
So... he was a terrorist, right?
Not only is he a bully, a pathological liar, sociopath and Murderer, he is an incestuous Molester - Zimmerman molested HIS OWN COUSIN!  It makes me sick that people defend this guy! You would have to have serious issues to back this Horse!  Obviously a strong incestuous thread that runs in the Zimmerman family.

George Zimmerman's cousin accuses him of sexual molestation

George Zimmerman, who is charged in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was accused by his female cousin of sexually molesting her for a decade beginning when she was 6 years old, according to new documents made public on Monday by prosecutors.

The woman told investigators during a taped interview that the last time Zimmerman molested her she was 16 and Zimmerman, a new high school graduate at the time, was temporarily living alone in a house his parents had just purchased in Lake Mary, Florida.

Asked why she waited until March 20 of this year to tell her story to law enforcement, the woman said, "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him ... he can't get to me."

The woman described Zimmerman molesting her during annual family get-togethers and trips.

The woman said she finally told her parents in 2005 when she was 20. She said her parents called Zimmerman to a meeting at a pizza restaurant in Lake Mary."

Instead of talking about it, all he did was come in the room, come in the restaurant, he sat down on the end of the booth and he said 'I'm sorry' and just got up and walked out ... my parents, their jaws dropped," the woman said.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0716/George-Zimmerman-s-cousin-accuses-him-of-sexual-molestation-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUs2xr-LJsc - George Zimmerman Molested 6-year-old Cousin (Audio)
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2095 on: October 29, 2012, 06:15:26 AM »
Not only is he a bully, a pathological liar, sociopath and Murderer, he is a Child Molester - It makes me sick that people defend this guy! You would have to have serious issues to back this Horse!  Obviously a strong incestuous thread that runs in the Zimmerman family.

George Zimmerman's cousin accuses him of sexual molestation

George Zimmerman, who is charged in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was accused by his female cousin of sexually molesting her for a decade beginning when she was 6 years old, according to new documents made public on Monday by prosecutors.

The woman told investigators during a taped interview that the last time Zimmerman molested her she was 16 and Zimmerman, a new high school graduate at the time, was temporarily living alone in a house his parents had just purchased in Lake Mary, Florida.

Asked why she waited until March 20 of this year to tell her story to law enforcement, the woman said, "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him ... he can't get to me."

The woman described Zimmerman molesting her during annual family get-togethers and trips.

The woman said she finally told her parents in 2005 when she was 20. She said her parents called Zimmerman to a meeting at a pizza restaurant in Lake Mary."

Instead of talking about it, all he did was come in the room, come in the restaurant, he sat down on the end of the booth and he said 'I'm sorry' and just got up and walked out ... my parents, their jaws dropped," the woman said.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0716/George-Zimmerman-s-cousin-accuses-him-of-sexual-molestation-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUs2xr-LJsc - George Zimmerman Molested 6-year-old Cousin (Audio)

did he fuck your wife bro
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2096 on: October 29, 2012, 06:20:55 AM »
did he fuck your wife bro
No,  He tried to fuck his cousin, bullied his workmates, pretended to be a super-cop and he killed a man in cold blood, lied about it and is trying to get away with it.  Do you fuck your wife bro! or do you prefer your cousin, is that it?, you identify with George because he represents qualities you yourself have and aspire too. 
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: October 29, 2012, 06:26:26 AM »
No,  He tried to fuck his cousin, bullied his workmates, pretended to be a super-cop and he killed a man in cold blood, lied about it and is trying to get away with it.  Do you fuck your wife bro! or do you prefer your cousin, is that it?, you identify with George because he represents qualities you yourself have and aspire too. 

i dont have a horse in this race broskie

you seem to be taking it personally

was the victim your bff
T

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2098 on: October 29, 2012, 06:30:47 AM »

Dude... whats the thread about.. Unarmed Black kid with a hoodie with skittles and juice... Like he was asking for it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2099 on: October 29, 2012, 06:34:23 AM »
i dont have a horse in this race broskie

you seem to be taking it personally

was the victim your bff
Na, I'm just a normal human being who has a conscience and doesn't like the thought of sociopaths policing the neighbourhood, murdering people and getting away with it.  I find it hard to believe you are on the fence, surely that level of detachment would be indicative of some serious disconnect with the world you live in.  You would have to be pretty self obsessed to not care about a case such as this, but I suppose this is a body-building board.
V