Author Topic: david palumbo, death poll  (Read 16397 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: david palumbo, death poll
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2012, 08:19:48 AM »
The evidence is overwhelming that the guy is not well.

He will never admit it of course because to do so would basically bankrupt his supplement company and website.
Who would by protein from an excon with no kidneys?

Look at the facts.

1) His body has shrivelled up to match the size of his testicles despite continued use of massive amounts of GH and AAS
errr HRT

2) He is fixated on blood pressure and its effects on the kidneys and has repeatedly said he wished he checked and controlled his BP earlier in life (ironically he fails to see the hundreds of other factors at play in the demise of his nephrons such as massive amounts of drug abuse and protein consumption over the decades). He has gone as far as admitting he had a "scare with his kidney function in the past" but that everything is "normal" now.

3) He is obsessed with natural health remedies to "detoxify" his body including ozone therapy, black micah, grounding pads and now planning a visit to see "John the healer" in Brazil.

---

My best guess. He is in early renal failure.
Most likely Stage 2 or 3 Chronic Kidney disease where they still work but are compromised. He is doing everything he can to improve their function but the reality is the damage is done. No way to recover lost nephrons or kidney function (which is what his MDs have told him) but hell, that won't stop him from trying every voodoo therapy out there and making a few bucks selling that crap to his loyal customers by slapping a species logo on it.

His weightloss is most likely related to a marked reduction in food consumption (the only thing he can do to prevent further kidney function loss with an ACE inhibitor which he is on). I'm sure his other internal organ function such as liver, heart etc... is also compromised.

---

In any case I wish him the best of luck and hopefully good health...he should be fine now that he is on ACE inhibition and a normal diet. He can live a long life with a decreased but not squashed GFR, i.e. death pool should be extended at least another decade or two

Although, I do hope his website gets shut down by "the powers that be" since all they do is promote the negative aspects of this "sport" including drug abuse, criminal activity, low life behavior etc... not to mention the incorrect, dangerous and completely ill informed medical advice he provides on his website and radio shows based on 2 years of medical training >20 years ago.

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Alexander Pope

I have no dog in this fight either way, but I have recently seen Palumbo do hours of cardio and these long, extensive stretches where he will sit in the corner and stretch for 45mins+

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2012, 08:32:47 AM »
Ask most pros or top level competitors and they will tell you that Palumbo was the biggest competitor they ever came across in person when he was hovering over 300lbs conditioned.

By the way, I see Palumbo doing hours of cardio and stretching so he is hardly close to death.
I have a picture with Dave at the 98 Night of Champions that Ronnie won, he was about 285 and ripped in a tank top and shorts. I will post when I find it!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 08:43:56 AM »
Seriously,,, am warning you here,, stop trying to pretend to be TBMWG; he had lunch with Alex while they both watched and laughed at you posting on getbig at that very time....

the Nasser train isn't carrying passengers like u. try riding some other coattails. maybe you cud try the DJ route again, no the other DJ.  :-* :-* :-*

No one cares about your paid schmoe sessions with Nasser you sick fat pig

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2012, 08:46:52 AM »
I have no dog in this fight either way, but I have recently seen Palumbo do hours of cardio and these long, extensive stretches where he will sit in the corner and stretch for 45mins+

so what?
people with terminal cancer workout too and can do cardio.
Boundary Breaker

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2012, 09:34:41 AM »
so what?
people with terminal cancer workout too and can do cardio.

I hear ya, but judging by his pics (and I 100% agree with you lol), he looks way worse than he really is.  If he was that deathly ill, there is no way he would be doing hours on the stair master and these intense stretches that would almost constitute a workout.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2012, 10:09:19 AM »

I didn't say he had one foot in the grave.
He just probably has compromised renal function.

He can live a completely normal life, only has to be VERY carefull not to harm his kidneys and internal organs more than he already has.

For example; he wouldn't dare take an advil or other NSAID and has to be very cautious regarding his protein consumption - or - his renal function will continue to deteriorate and he will end up next to Derek Anthony in the dialysis world.

Why don't you walk over to him while he's stretching and ask him to drink one of his isolyze shakes?

Fact is : He will be ok and continue to spew his bullshit on his website. He can search for the holy grail of "natural therapies" to reverse the damage he did to his kidneys but it ain't going to work.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2012, 11:27:33 AM »
he lied about his weight
he lied about his height
he lied about the gear he sold
he lied about his SEO usage (irl it was abuse)
he lies about the hormones he used (4iu gh lol)
he lies about his 'successful' website
he lies about his Species line (its re-packed true protein)
he lies about his health so he can keep pushing his supplements

it does matter. He shall confess before he dies.

...And then you wonder why he thinks of Getbig as a sewer.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2012, 01:48:46 PM »
...And then you wonder why the thinks of Getbig as a sewer.

and how do you justify the fact that u come here to post almost naked pics of his ex  , fatso ?

you are on the death poll too blob

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2012, 02:09:36 PM »
The evidence is overwhelming that the guy is not well.

He will never admit it of course because to do so would basically bankrupt his supplement company and website.
Who would by protein from an excon with no kidneys?

Look at the facts.

1) His body has shrivelled up to match the size of his testicles despite continued use of massive amounts of GH and AAS
errr HRT

2) He is fixated on blood pressure and its effects on the kidneys and has repeatedly said he wished he checked and controlled his BP earlier in life (ironically he fails to see the hundreds of other factors at play in the demise of his nephrons such as massive amounts of drug abuse and protein consumption over the decades). He has gone as far as admitting he had a "scare with his kidney function in the past" but that everything is "normal" now.

3) He is obsessed with natural health remedies to "detoxify" his body including ozone therapy, black micah, grounding pads and now planning a visit to see "John the healer" in Brazil.

---

My best guess. He is in early renal failure.
Most likely Stage 2 or 3 Chronic Kidney disease where they still work but are compromised. He is doing everything he can to improve their function but the reality is the damage is done. No way to recover lost nephrons or kidney function (which is what his MDs have told him) but hell, that won't stop him from trying every voodoo therapy out there and making a few bucks selling that crap to his loyal customers by slapping a species logo on it.

His weightloss is most likely related to a marked reduction in food consumption (the only thing he can do to prevent further kidney function loss with an ACE inhibitor which he is on). I'm sure his other internal organ function such as liver, heart etc... is also compromised.

---

In any case I wish him the best of luck and hopefully good health...he should be fine now that he is on ACE inhibition and a normal diet. He can live a long life with a decreased but not squashed GFR, i.e. death pool should be extended at least another decade or two

Although, I do hope his website gets shut down by "the powers that be" since all they do is promote the negative aspects of this "sport" including drug abuse, criminal activity, low life behavior etc... not to mention the incorrect, dangerous and completely ill informed medical advice he provides on his website and radio shows based on 2 years of medical training >20 years ago.

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Alexander Pope

good post.  I'm guessing he just can't take in the amount of protein anymore because of organ failure.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2012, 02:25:02 PM »
Scumlumbo will be dead before 60.
T

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 09:08:48 PM »
There was one of these for DA right? If not the time is now

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2012, 09:24:34 PM »
Looks like his bodywasting is unstoppable and all the hormone abuse hrt, and those bunk supplements, grounding pads, oils and shit he sells on his website ain't helping...

reasons?
will he make it to 2013?

:-X :-X :-X
Dead by 60.
T

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2012, 10:36:15 PM »
head/body hair plugs/hair ratio is like 100 to 1 lol..  :-\

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2012, 11:13:29 PM »
Looks like his bodywasting is unstoppable and all the hormone abuse hrt, and those bunk supplements, grounding pads, oils and shit he sells on his website ain't helping...

reasons?
will he make it to 2013?

To put it bluntly: Palumbo is already dead. Don't get confused by the fact that he's still talking. That's just hot air escaping from his corpse.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2012, 06:04:11 AM »
To put it bluntly: Palumbo is already dead. Don't get confused by the fact that he's still talking. That's just hot air escaping from his corpse.
lol,,,

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2012, 06:27:03 AM »

hahaha

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2012, 11:26:28 AM »
What's up with his left hand and fingers? Looks like a localised case of spidery Marfan's.
He got a rare variation of the Pinochio syndrom. When he tells a lie, his fingers start to grow..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2012, 12:20:13 PM »
As I have said, I sat across from Dave at a conference table in Vegas in the late '90s and, no joke, he was the single largest bodybuilder, muscle volume-wise, I have ever seen. And I have seen, in the flesh, some gigantic muscle creatures ... Paul DeMayo immediately after turning pro, a 385-pound Kovacs, A 285-pound Strydom, Yates a few weeks after the '95 O, V. Richards in the late '80s, Coleman at over 300 ... on and on ... not to mention some of the largest strength athletes of all time.

Palumbo was the very largest while in what was almost stage condition. Tissue paper thin skin, vascularity for miles, striations showing EVERYWHERE. Utterly ridiculous.

He claimed 315 pounds bodyweight. For his height, I believe, if not quite 315, he was definitely hovering around 300, give or take five pounds.

I watched him climb about eight stairs to get to the conference room floor and, once at the top, buckle over for several seconds, huffing for air.

He looked like a lab experiment.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 12:29:23 PM »
As I have said, I sat across from Dave at a conference table in Vegas in the late '90s and, no joke, he was the single largest bodybuilder, muscle volume-wise, I have ever seen. And I have see, in the flesh, some gigantic muscle creatures ... Paul DeMayo immediately after turning pro, a 385-pound Kovacs, A 285-pound Strydom, Yates a few weeks after the '95 O, V. Richards in the late '80s, Coleman at over 300 ... on and on ... not to mention some of the largest strength athletes of all time.

Palumbo was the very largest while in what was almost stage condition. Tissue paper thin skin, vascularity for miles, striations showing EVERYWHERE. Utterly ridiculous.

He claimed 315 pounds bodyweight. For his height, I believe, if not quite 315, he was definitely hovering around 300, give or take five pounds.

I watched him climb about eight stairs to get to the conference room floor and, once at the top, buckle over for several seconds, huffing for air.

[/quote ,,,u are a great person to have here with your stories ,,u were right in it with one of the great mags of that era,,,and u keep the real dirt to yourself too i think.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »
As I have said, I sat across from Dave at a conference table in Vegas in the late '90s and, no joke, he was the single largest bodybuilder, muscle volume-wise, I have ever seen. And I have see, in the flesh, some gigantic muscle creatures ... Paul DeMayo immediately after turning pro, a 385-pound Kovacs, A 285-pound Strydom, Yates a few weeks after the '95 O, V. Richards in the late '80s, Coleman at over 300 ... on and on ... not to mention some of the largest strength athletes of all time.

u are a great person to have here with your stories ,,u were right in it with one of the great mags of that era,,,and u keep the real dirt to yourself too i think.

Yeah, there is a tonne of shit I can't let out on a message board, just because it wouldn't be the right thing to do. I have to be very measured in what I divulge. It's never been my way to go out of my way to ruin a person.

Palumbo was freaky gigantic. On the day I detail he was wearing shorts and a string tank top. It was air conditioned in the board room seeing as it was Summer in Vegas ... and Dave was sweating the whole time.

On that same weekend, a prominent figure in bodybuilding supplements almost got dead while out partying his ass off when he overdosed on certain compounds and what I believe was also heroin. The cops were gonna come to scour his hotel room and before they did, my buddy cleaned up his mess and found many things that would have incriminated him to high hell.

The industry is fuckin' ridiculous.    

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
I've seen Scumbo Palumbo in his prime...fucking insane.  Not just because of his size, but the condition he held at that size...Not pretty but insane.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2012, 11:15:19 AM »
15inch arm right there.

should try if he can get a cover on mens health,hahaha

Try 13...

Mens health cover models are bigger than you.
Trans Milkshake.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »
I've seen Scumbo Palumbo in his prime...fucking insane.  Not just because of his size, but the condition he held at that size...Not pretty but insane.

Dead on