Author Topic: How do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?  (Read 16955 times)

Swlabr

How do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?
« on: March 24, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »

I just want to look like this. How do I do this? Of course I don't have his genetics, but how do I get as close as possible?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: gh15, how do I get to Kevin Levrone's size?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 06:25:51 PM »
trenbolona ,,,,propioneta,,, equipona (LEGIT STRANGO EQUIPONA° ,,,,,masterona,,,anadrola,,, dianabola,,,, BUT!!!! FIRST!!! and not last!!! legit hgh always

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 06:29:22 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You have no chance to reach Kevins level .

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 06:29:40 PM »
Not very far off, I'd say. I don't think Kevin relied on dianabol much, I know he loved his anadrol, though. The AAS I kinda know. Progressively higher doses of trenbolone, masteron, equipoise, anadrol, primobolan, testosterone once your blood is saturated with HGH in the 20+ iu range.

But what I'd like to know are the insulin dosages one would need to get to his size. He's enormous, but his waist is TINY. He couldn't have been abusing insulin like today's monstrosities. I want to know what he did, even if not exactly, just a route I could take to possibly remotely look like him.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »
Not very far off, I'd say. I don't think Kevin relied on dianabol much, I know he loved his anadrol, though. The AAS I kinda know. Progressively higher doses of trenbolone, masteron, equipoise, anadrol, primobolan, testosterone once your blood is saturated with HGH in the 20+ iu range.

But what I'd like to know are the insulin dosages one would need to get to his size. He's enormous, but his waist is TINY. He couldn't have been abusing insulin like today's monstrosities. I want to know what he did, even if not exactly, just a route I could take to possibly remotely look like him.

remember

drugs are just the finishing touch

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 06:33:27 PM »
Kevin Levrone one of the best and on the official top 10 list.  you can inject your body a million times and stuff your face with drugs but you will never be him.  KL has superior genetics and responded well.  He was one of the strongest during his time pushing very hard in the gym.

KL never had a gut.  The waist was always tight and had great flow.

Any attempt to 'copy' his drug cycle will in turn make you look like a bloated mess.

hope this helps

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 06:34:18 PM »
Everyone would like to look like a certain pro,my advice would be to just use him as inspiration and train hard for years doing the best you can do.

Not many Kevin Levrones walking around town.............not trying to be a downer either bro,you may just be the next Levrone but it`s gonna` take at least a few weeks!  :D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 06:36:22 PM »
what the FUCK at the intro of the video

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
watching videos like this make people want to kill themselves with juice

it looks so glorious

why be small twink homo when you can be huge juice monster

>:(

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 06:43:21 PM »
His response was amazing.

He could take a long offseason then just pump himself full of hormones as the show got closer and blow right back up to massive size in no time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 06:52:35 PM »
Not many Kevin Levrones these days....

Compare with the physiques of Down Hill et al....

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 08:46:38 PM »
His response was amazing.

He could take a long offseason then just pump himself full of hormones as the show got closer and blow right back up to massive size in no time.

Yes amazing response to drugs and heavy weight training.  Very full and dense, beautiful classic structure.   

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »
one of the best physiques ever right theres...

loads of hgh, tren and eq

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 10:21:09 PM »
Kevin was an alien.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 01:26:19 AM »
2 workouts a day, plenty of drugs and freeload off of an old couple for 6-7 meals a day, that sounds like a good plan to me.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 01:29:55 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ::)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 02:02:05 AM »
what the FUCK at the intro of the video

what? that's just a schmoe watching bb, pretty realistic portrayal of who actually watches these videos.. :)

although i may also adda wtf to the superhero on the street flexing for the kids, that felt really bizarre :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 02:17:28 AM »

he lifted heavy as hell, built up a foundation of real solid mature muscle and not the kind of bloof you get from insulin that modern pros have. same with ronnie (well before he abused slin)

how close do you think you are from levrone? have you dried up before and gone to 5%?

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 02:40:16 AM »

I just want to look like this. How do I do this? Of course I don't have his genetics, but how do I get as close as possible?
the old gh15 could have answered your question , but  now that the account has been compromised , not so much  :-\

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 02:45:14 AM »
lmfao @ you or anyone else thinking you will ever look remotely close to Kevin. In Kevin's case, it was more than just drugs. Insane genetic response to training AND drugs!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 02:58:08 AM »
I wouldnt mind a detailed account on this also. Obviously we know what the main compounds are going to be, but would be interesting to have GH15's pro input on what Kevins offseason stack would look like (inc estimated dosages) and contest stack would look like.

We can all agree Kevin was a freak but he still had to take compounds in specific doses and order to achieve his look so would be nice to get a realistic impression of this!

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 03:06:21 AM »
even if you could get that those gargantuan amounts of muscle, your muscle insertions and overall shape would probably leave you very far from kevin ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 04:10:00 AM »
lmfao @ you or anyone else thinking you will ever look remotely close to Kevin. In Kevin's case, it was more than just drugs. Insane genetic response to training AND drugs!

::)

Did you see what he looks like completely off in the underwear commercial with those two white guys?  It ain't genetics, is the right combo of drugs.  He has avg genetics, so does Phil Heath's narrow clavicle ass.  If you could hook up with Chad or Jay from day one like a Phile Heath, you can get the regime of drugs that will take you to the pros without the organ losing errors like Tom Prince.  Bbing = Genetics = NBA and NFL = LOL!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 

Of course there are super freaks like Ronnie but you can count them on one foot.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 04:26:17 AM »
your smartest than this bro you know the answer. Kev used a ton of shit like anyone else who went anywhere in the 90's did.
l

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 04:42:54 AM »
flinstones

a question

what the fuck would you know about anyone in the 90's?

or did you have a lot of insight as a child into steroid use? you are a pseud mate