Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59492 times)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »
Groink look fucking good for his age,but he is a big liar,and that is not to be accepted.

and sev is my comrad,my vote goes for him,bring the man some pharma gh and he will mutate  :o
GETBIG!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2012, 09:32:44 AM »
looks great here

what's your training like?
3x a week 30 min full body circuit training with very light weights .. training is not important

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »
3x a week 30 min full body circuit training with very light weights .. training is not important

then it's impressive  8), I had forgotten about your training program. Goes to show how "useless" training is :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 09:59:16 AM »
So far 

Groink 5  Sevastase 2

Gimmicks count?  

I think Sev looks good, but he really needs to shut the fuck up already.

He backed up his words...for sure, but he's not as good as he thinks he is. I'm not Eben going to comment on a comparison... the pictures speak for themselves.

And to the asshole who runs the "huge al" account....Sev has admitted to running numerous cycles  

He's been as heavy as 245 according to him...and my build is a result of 300 mgs of tren a week....period.  I have good genetics... it's really that simple....as we have just witnessed by someone running 2+ grams a week for 4 months.....and not surpassing me. There are guys on this board that blow me away....fact is Sevastase isn't one of them.

Hats off to Sev...he wasn't bullshitting... but he's not the genetic freak he thinks he is. Hopefully he goes back to normal now and stops acting like a dick all the time

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 10:01:45 AM »
I have a contract to axiomatically oppose the following individuals:

Groink, Wes, Coach, Dutchguy, Bike Nut, etc.

therefore Sev looks better.
"

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 10:03:02 AM »
Are legs part of this contest?

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 10:03:15 AM »
Great 2 month gains no doubt, but Groink>Sev.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 10:07:51 AM »
Are legs part of this contest?
;D

I wanted to make it fair

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 10:10:20 AM »
its not at this point who's better ,,,sev delivered and i was skeptical never commented on the 'the pics are coming'play by play,,but this is his best pics size/shape he has had here i think.his best condition pics are the older ones with ripped abs but smaller.well done.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »
8)
wait, is that Sev's pic that we have all been waiting for to be WOWed ? i guess i am WOWed, wow he looks like a piece of shit with all that juice

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 10:12:15 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 10:13:21 AM »
groink by far...

sev is a really annoying terd

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
Gimmicks count?  

I think Sev looks good, but he really needs to shut the fuck up already.

He backed up his words...for sure, but he's not as good as he thinks he is. I'm not Eben going to comment on a comparison... the pictures speak for themselves.

And to the asshole who runs the "huge al" account....Sev has admitted to running numerous cycles  

He's been as heavy as 245 according to him...and my build is a result of 300 mgs of tren a week....period.  I have good genetics... it's really that simple....as we have just witnessed by someone running 2+ grams a week for 4 months.....and not surpassing me. There are guys on this board that blow me away....fact is Sevastase isn't one of them.

Hats off to Sev...he wasn't bullshitting... but he's not the genetic freak he thinks he is. Hopefully he goes back to normal now and stops acting like a dick all the time

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 10:16:40 AM »
;D

I wanted to make it fair
What's that all about? I ask for leg shots and you post a picture of a crachead tranny's legs who just stepped out of her smelly pantyhose?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
for his 30 min circuit circuit training 3x a week he looks good, allthough he is drugged up, I bet he didn't train almost at all just to prove that while you're on a cycle you can do whatever you want to bash pro bodybuilding. That bodybuilding = all drugs

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 10:18:49 AM »
haha,groink will not forgive this comment from sex reeves  :o
GETBIG!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 10:21:11 AM »
;D

I wanted to make it fair

Let's see yours...RIGHT NOW....not 12 years ago ..I crush you ...the only "votes" you got were fucking gimmicks.

And I was going to have some class about it but seeing that you're still gonna be a prick....I guess I'll be ridiculing you brutally over you pathetic physique that required 2 + grams of gear to attain,  and the fact that aside from gimmicks..one of which is yours( how pathetic is that) ..you are being laughed at by every person on this board...

You are not in my league Sev.. not even close...you look like shit, you don't have the genetics to be a very large.. muscular person..it's not in you. You are a small boned..thin person with shit muscle shape, no thickness , and at 218 pounds on 2 fucking grams of gear..you look like you have baby fat covering your entire body..you look like shit compared to me...you have been talking MAJOR shit for three months...and THIS is what you bring to the table ?...HAHA AHAHAHAhahaaaaaaaaaa

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 10:22:16 AM »
Well first of all it's hard to believe that it's same person whose pictures floated here and looked like shit (does anyone have those photos? paste it here plz). Well done, whatever you took - what did you take anyway?

In order to judge who's better they would have to stand next to each other. Otherwise it's impossible to tell. If Groink hasn't improved his legs then he would prolly loose despite the fact that he has much better upper body.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2012, 10:22:36 AM »
I vote for the tard (to clarify,Sev)  :D

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2012, 10:23:42 AM »
groink -

but sevas is on the right track, and in time i believe he will surpass groink.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2012, 10:24:25 AM »
I am officially your owner....and you did it to yourself you stupid ass.

I almost hope you are playing us all here and you have better pics that you are going to post...if only for your,sake

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2012, 10:26:02 AM »
Well first of all it's hard to believe that it's same person whose pictures floated here and looked like shit (does anyone have those photos? paste it here plz). Well done, whatever you took - what did you take anyway?

In order to judge who's better they would have to stand next to each other. Otherwise it's impossible to tell. If Groink hasn't improved his legs then he would prolly loose despite the fact that he has much better upper body.

How do you know?  The only pics of Sevs legs are 12 years old

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2012, 10:26:12 AM »
Let's see yours...RIGHT NOW....not 12 years ago ..I crush you ...the only "votes" you got were fucking gimmicks.

And I was going to have some class about it but seeing that you're still gonna be a prick....I guess I'll be ridiculing you brutally over you pathetic physique that required 2 + grams of gear to attain,  and the fact that aside from gimmicks..one of which is yours( how pathetic is that) ..you are being laughed at by every person on this board...

You are not in my league Sev.. not even close...you look like shit, you don't have the genetics to be a very large.. muscular person..it's not in you. You are a small boned..thin person with shit muscle shape, no thickness , and at 218 pounds on 2 fucking grams of gear..you look like you have baby fat covering your entire body..you look like shit compared to me...you have been talking MAJOR shit for three months...and THIS is what you bring to the table ?...HAHA AHAHAHAhahaaaaaaaaaa

L.L

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2012, 10:26:27 AM »
LOL! hold on, hold on, hold on.

you mean we've been listening to this 3rd world dweller talk shit about groink for the past 3 months, and how hes going to 'own him into oblivion' with this physique of his, and this is what he brings to the table? ahahahahahahahaha oh brother.

i knew he was delusional when he started with his 'we're a worker race bred by lizards who live among us' schtick, but i actually gave him some credit for maybe, possibly unveiling some kind of shockingly awesome physique for all the shit he was talking.

not even close. its embarrassing for groink to even be compared to this stooge.

lol<<+1...the gypsie is a mess...even on high doses...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2012, 10:28:16 AM »
groink dominating the gimmicks in this thread
T