Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59806 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2012, 11:45:50 AM »
It seems like your obliques are pretty well developed  Sevastase  , I would love to see the same pic without the towel . (.. ....)

No homo?

che

• Getbig V

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2012, 11:48:40 AM »
"Face rear gentlemen. Glute spread."

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2012, 11:52:32 AM »

Here you go Sev

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »
you already took those amounts if not bigger,stop being a fraud and just admit the facts.Wtf you think you will gain a place in heaven if you are on low dose of aas and not abuse them?  ::)

Nothing to admit..that's what I take...I know this is very hard for you to accept... even more so now that you have been megadosing for three months and the results aren't quite what you had hoped for..you should have stayed at 200 pounds.. you were small..but at least you were muscular... you don't have the genetics or the frame to carry 220...admit that you are a twink.... and be the best twink you can be....leave the big weight and big muscle to those of us that have it...you aren't in my league ...

You made a whole Lotta noise, and talked big shit..You have come up a little short buddy..... but I will give credit where it's due..you weren't lying and I for one thought you were full of shit.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2012, 12:01:37 PM »
Brutal "developing country" bathroom

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
Nothing to admit..that's what I take...I know this is very hard for you to accept... even more so now that you have been megadosing for three months and the results aren't quite what you had hoped for..you should have stayed at 200 pounds.. you were small..but at least you were muscular... you don't have the genetics or the frame to carry 220...admit that you are a twink.... and be the best twink you can be....leave the big weight and big muscle to those of us that have it...you aren't in my league ...

You made a whole Lotta noise, and talked big shit..You have come up a little short buddy..... but I will give credit where it's due..you weren't lying and I for one thought you were full of shit.
:D :D :D

you are talking to me through him?

all that megadosing confuses you

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2012, 12:06:59 PM »
Here you go Sev

Thanx dude .. can you make one pic out of these two like a before and after?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2012, 12:08:29 PM »
You look very good at 200.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2012, 12:29:58 PM »

Great progress. No doubt.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2012, 12:39:23 PM »
Groink easily.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
outed
The "no homo" protects him Devil............. Gosh

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
Sev is on 2 grams a week...if I took what he takes I would be a professional bobdybuilder.  I take 1/6 of what he does...when I'm on...I've been clean for 7 weeks.

Oh now you would be pro on 2g a week? If that's the case why not go win the Arnold? Shouldn't be hard.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2012, 12:57:03 PM »
:D :D :D

you are talking to me through him?

all that megadosing confuses you

grandpa is on menopause crysis,we should help him and buy him an wheelchair  :D
GETBIG!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »

His body is water logged from way to much dbol, if he got into the condition you're in he'd be a 185lbs tops. He'd have to drop a few % bf and 20+ lbs of water. 

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2012, 01:06:22 PM »
As usual, if someone dislikes 'groink', they MUST be a gimmick. Because everyone must like 'groink'.

Very true. I don't even dislike him (his lying and trolling is only mildly irritating) but he is the most fragile little man I've ever seen. He attacks others with vicious impunity but cries and whines like a child if people are even slightly critical. He never actually addresses the point, just tries to undermine the person that made it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2012, 01:07:26 PM »
grandpa is on menopause crysis,we should help him and buy him an wheelchair  :D

Keep talking...you called me out and failed miserably. the votes are in....facts are facts...I am superior to you

for all the shit you talked, you think being a smartass and putting  :D after every post will make people forget that for the last three months you have done nothing but tell us all were gonna be "shocked" and you were going to own me...you came up short there chubby.

how about a pic of those legs that you "don't even have to train"  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2012, 01:09:00 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D

do you realize how retarded you look when you adress chelios as if he were me?  :D :D :D :D :D :D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2012, 01:14:59 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D

do you realize how retarded you look when you adress chelios as if he were me?  :D :D :D :D :D :D

are you implying that groink is in an early state of alzeimer?  :D
GETBIG!

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2012, 01:15:19 PM »
Oh now you would be pro on 2g a week? If that's the case why not go win the Arnold? Shouldn't be hard.

Don't bite. Unlike people like yourself who are open, honest and try to help those in the cult, Groink does the exact opposite and lies.

For years he has posted pics of his clearly hormonized physique and claimed to be a lifetime natural. Despite claiming to have a steroid dealing 'friend' he feigns ignorance when it comes to AAS. He has posted pictures of his clear GH fingers and hands. You should also bear in mind that he only put on all this muscle in his early 40s. Right when his own hormonal output is dwindling, he builds 20 inch arms.

At least Sev is brutally honest about such matters. Also, and I genuinely believe this, when Sev drops the water he will look much more aesthetic than Groink on account of his chest shape. It's an inconvenient truth that Groink's chest looks like something you'd see if you sat on a milking stool with a metal pan underneath.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2012, 01:19:10 PM »
Don't bite. Unlike people like yourself who are open, honest and try to help those in the cult, Groink does the exact opposite and lies.

For years he has posted pics of his clearly hormonized physique and claimed to be a lifetime natural. Despite claiming to have a steroid dealing 'friend' he feigns ignorance when it comes to AAS. He has posted pictures of his clear GH fingers and hands. You should also bear in mind that he only put on all this muscle in his early 40s. Right when his own hormonal output is dwindling, he builds 20 inch arms.

At least Sev is brutally honest about such matters. Also, and I genuinely believe this, when Sev drops the water he will look much more aesthetic than Groink on account of his chest shape. It's an inconvenient truth that Groink's chest looks like something you'd see if you sat on a milking stool with a metal pan underneath.

And yet  amazingly....I win in a landslide and nobody gives a fuck what you think

Sev has been OWNED...plain and simple..and he did it to himself

You, being the shithead gimmick you are, are just more frustrated and angry, because you were hoping he would have pulled it off...but he didn't.... I WIN...AGAIN  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2012, 01:27:37 PM »
Wait. Sev is "218" with "18+" arms?  Stop. Just stop.

Nice improvements but he is not a pound over 200 and those arms are 17" pumped and flexed. No need to go all gh15 with the tales.
a

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »
And yet  amazingly....I win in a landslide and nobody gives a fuck what you think

Sev has been OWNED...plain and simple..and he did it to himself

You, being the shithead gimmick you are, are just more frustrated and angry, because you were hoping he would have pulled it off...but he didn't.... I WIN...AGAIN  :D

He hasn't been owned. He pulled off an impressive transformation in double quick time. He has been off and clean for a long time, unlike you. He has also been honest about what he took to get there , also unlike you.

I would also bet that a lot of this is forum politics; the biggest voices against him are people that have traditionally bashed him. Conversely, people won't speak up against you because you bully and melt so badly when criticised and care more about board 'cred'.

Btw, I am not a gimmick. I am just somebody that dares stand up to you and tell you it like it is. Have fun transporting those saggy tits on bigbird's legs, Oink.  ;D 8)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2012, 01:28:45 PM »
Groink...by a landslide.

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2012, 01:28:57 PM »
Huge al....are you crying ? your "champion" has failed to defeat me...maybe you should kill yourself ?

in lieu of that, how about you grow some balls and post under your main account ?  ;)