Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59775 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2012, 01:31:06 PM »
Sev made a very impressive transformation but Groink is tighter and much leaner.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2012, 01:32:03 PM »
sev i love you but u were lazy in this, its time to take it to the next level, take out the deeballs and up the tren, u can win without hgh

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »

How heavy are you trying to get Sev?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2012, 01:38:29 PM »
Sev knows how to get ripped so let's see what happens down the line. Groink obviously beats him at this point.

8)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2012, 01:40:32 PM »
Huge al....are you crying ? your "champion" has failed to defeat me...maybe you should kill yourself ?

Wow, a long-time, long-term AAS and GH  user (that lies about it) has 'beaten' a guy that hopped on a quick cycle for shits 'n' giggles.

Enjoy your victory, champ.  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »
Tight race.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2012, 01:43:34 PM »
Wow, a long-time, long-term AAS and GH  user (that lies about it) has 'beaten' a guy that hopped on a quick cycle for shits 'n' giggles.

Enjoy your victory, champ.  8)

nice spin..he started this, not me, and he's been crowing that's he going to "own me" for three months..and he lost. deal with it.

and i don't take any of that stuff, and you can't prove that I do.....gimmick  ;)

but thanks for admitting i win  :D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2012, 01:49:16 PM »
nice spin..he started this, not me..and he lost. deal with it.

and i don't take any of that stuff, and you can't prove that I do.....gimmick  ;)

but thanks for admitting i win  :D

I guess being a divorced tv delivery guy nearing 50 and living in a crumby rental apartment means you'll take any ego boost going. "Winner"..lol.

Just because lots of people don't jump onto threads and check you on the bullshit you spout about being lifetime natty and doing just one tiny cycle.... don't assume they believe you. Everybody knows what's up.

And you can't prove I'm a gimmick (which of course, I am not).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2012, 01:55:40 PM »

I guess being a divorced tv delivery guy nearing 50 and living in a crumby rental apartment means you'll take any ego boost going. "Winner"..lol.

Just because lots of people don't jump onto threads and check you on the bullshit you spout about being lifetime natty and doing just one tiny cycle.... don't assume they believe you. Everybody knows what's up.

And you can't prove I'm a gimmick (which of course, I am not).

and yet nobody backs you up.....but "everybody" knows what's up  ::)  how about you shut the fuck up already...the thread is done....sev failed in his retarded attempt to "own" me...of which i told him numerous times I'm not interested and i hope he gets good results.

It seems you are the only person crying about it, go change your tampon already..it's done

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2012, 01:57:00 PM »
If he "hopped on a quick cycle", what the hell is he doing comparing himself to someone who he suspects is a seasoned juicehead?

Sev has a deep masochistic aspect to his personality, he enjoys people taking a shit on him, on who he is, where he's from, what con he does for a living, and more pertinent to this forum: how he looks

Sev has admitted numerous times he's done multiple cycles, and maintains he's been as heavy as 245...but these facts seem to elude the haters memories  ;)

MikMaq

« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2012, 02:00:19 PM »
Sev is/looks like a ftard, groink got the gh bible to a tea.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
and yet nobody backs you up.....but "everybody" knows what's up  ::)  how about you shut the fuck up already...the thread is done....sev failed in his retarded attempt to "own" me...of which i told him numerous times I'm not interested and i hope he gets good results.

It seems you are the only person crying about it, go change your tampon already..it's done

Guarantee you that NOBODY believes you were "lifetime natural" in these pics as you claimed for years.

If so, let them speak up.

I'm not even going to go there again with the fact you put all your muscle on in your fucking 40s and were tiny in your 30s.

Ok, lifetime natty, yes??.... or do his lies get a pass because it's "Groink"?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2012, 02:22:49 PM »
Guarantee you that NOBODY believes you were "lifetime natural" in these pics as you claimed for years.

I believe that based on that first picture (where he looks very bloated, carrying a large amount of bodyfat, while also having good muscle underneath), he could have very well been natural.

Not everyone is small.  Some guys do have a strong propensity to build muscle and typically have a large frame regardless of height.

Groink could have been born with a mesomorph frame and had decent-good nutrition most of his life with serious training.

That physique is totally possible.
"1"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2012, 02:28:14 PM »
He hasn't been owned. He pulled off an impressive transformation in double quick time. He has been off and clean for a long time, unlike you. He has also been honest about what he took to get there , also unlike you.

I would also bet that a lot of this is forum politics; the biggest voices against him are people that have traditionally bashed him. Conversely, people won't speak up against you because you bully and melt so badly when criticised and care more about board 'cred'.

Btw, I am not a gimmick. I am just somebody that dares stand up to you and tell you it like it is. Have fun transporting those saggy tits on bigbird's legs, Oink.  ;D 8)

I'll stand up to ANYONE here for the LOLs of it, or if they deserve it, but Groink wins this by a fucking Astronomical Unit. Whether he is on more drugs or not than he claims to be. I doubt anyone gives a shit. All we have infront of us to judge is the two physiques and Groink wins. Simple. But props to Sev. He did improve.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2012, 02:28:55 PM »

I'm not even going to go there again with the fact you put all your muscle on in your fucking 40s and were tiny in your 30s.

I like how the little dipshit tries to slide that in there.

I've been over 200 pounds since i graduated high school,  you idiot.

Good to know obsessed gimmicks everywhere have my pics saved to their hard drives  :D

there are some creepy people on this board

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »

LOL! :D
Groink must be the most gifted natural bodybuilder ever and the worst steroid reponder ever at the same time because in the pics when he was natural he was bigger and better than the in pics when he is on steroid! ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2012, 02:41:20 PM »
Groink bump the dose up a bit and throw in gh you will be the next Ronnie Coleman  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2012, 02:41:56 PM »
LOL! :D
Groink must be the most gifted natural bodybuilder ever and the worst steroid reponder ever at the same time because in the pics when he was natural he was bigger and better than the in pics when he is on steroid! ;D

bigger, yes...better? um....no. i had a lot of fat on my body, i'm just lucky that i have good shape, so i still look good in a tank top...i had zero abs in those days. do you see one vein on my arms there ?

here they are now, same exact size and shredded

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2012, 02:48:57 PM »
Groink bump the dose up a bit and throw in gh you will be the next Ronnie Coleman  ::)

Not quite, but i'm sure i pwn the shit out of you.

It seems this is going to turn into another thread where people whine about me, and i didn't even start this "contest" between Sev and I, and i wanted no part of it...i just won it by doing nothing. Sorry guys, that I'm muscular....why this angers you people is beyond me...there are plenty of guys here who pwn me...and I don't harass them...i really don't give a fuck who has a better build than me and who doesn't, who is "lying" about their dosage..who gives a shit..bunch of petty bitches on this board

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2012, 02:49:30 PM »
drugs are just the finishing touch for Groink.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2012, 02:56:04 PM »
Not quite, but i'm sure i pwn the shit out of you.

It seems this is going to turn into another thread where people whine about me, and i didn't even start this "contest" between Sev and I, and i wanted no part of it...i just won it by doing nothing. Sorry guys, that I'm muscular....why this angers you people is beyond me...there are plenty of guys here who pwn me...and I don't harass them...i really don't give a fuck who has a better build than me and who doesn't, who is "lying" about their dosage..who gives a shit..bunch of petty bitches on this board

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »

Groink - you're fucking huge dude!  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »
Groink - you're fucking huge dude!  ;D

He is, he's a beast. It's just hard to imagine getting that size without some serious abuse. Maybe he really is a super freak.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
He is, he's a beast. It's just hard to imagine getting that size without some serious abuse. Maybe he really is a super freak.

When I grow up I want to be like Groink!  Minus the Streroids....  so I guess, I'm not gonna be like him  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2012, 03:10:56 PM »
When I grow up I want to be like Groink!  Minus the Streroids....  so I guess, I'm not gonna be like him  ;D
:D