Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 60246 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2012, 05:03:00 PM »
Don't bite. Unlike people like yourself who are open, honest and try to help those in the cult, Groink does the exact opposite and lies.

For years he has posted pics of his clearly hormonized physique and claimed to be a lifetime natural. Despite claiming to have a steroid dealing 'friend' he feigns ignorance when it comes to AAS. He has posted pictures of his clear GH fingers and hands. You should also bear in mind that he only put on all this muscle in his early 40s. Right when his own hormonal output is dwindling, he builds 20 inch arms.

At least Sev is brutally honest about such matters. Also, and I genuinely believe this, when Sev drops the water he will look much more aesthetic than Groink on account of his chest shape. It's an inconvenient truth that Groink's chest looks like something you'd see if you sat on a milking stool with a metal pan underneath.

Any of us who ARE hormonized know Groink is and has been as well for a very long time. The problem Groink has is that he wants to be "elite" but has nothing to show for being elite.

Like, "I'd be awesome at math IFFFFFFFFFF I actually studied. I'd be so awesome I could stand toe to toe with the worlds best on half the studying anyone else could. But I never wanted to study, I just always new them maths good anyway."

Meanwhile he's been studying as much as possible and he's pretty damn good at those maths... for a high school kid.

Groink, honestly, I think you got a damn good physique. Yeah, it's "better" currently than Sev's. But he doesn't LIE and you DO. Why do you need to lie? Isn't where you're at good enough to just shoot straight?

(I realize my analogy sucks, but I'm not deleting it because I made myself laugh).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2012, 05:07:11 PM »
:D

I wonder if Groink knocks down a few posts on getbig while installing peoples cable on house calls...that would be pretty epic!!!

Customer - "Is everything okay with my connection Gregg? You seem to be spending a little longer than normal getting it up and running"

Groink - "Yes sir, I just gotta pawn a few noobs and then I'll have you right on your way"

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2012, 05:37:38 PM »
I wonder if Groink knocks down a few posts on getbig while installing peoples cable on house calls...that would be pretty epic!!!

Customer - "Is everything okay with my connection Gregg? You seem to be spending a little longer than normal getting it up and running"

Groink - "Yes sir, I just gotta pawn a few noobs and then I'll have you right on your way"
he seems like a kitchen sink pee'er

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2012, 05:43:58 PM »
he seems like a kitchen sink pee'er

Maybe pocket a few items out of the refrigerator on the way out.... a "dash and dine" if you will

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2012, 05:48:26 PM »
Sev looked best in his pic where he was around 200lbs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2012, 08:39:30 PM »
Any of us who ARE hormonized know Groink is and has been as well for a very long time. The problem Groink has is that he wants to be "elite" but has nothing to show for being elite.

Like, "I'd be awesome at math IFFFFFFFFFF I actually studied. I'd be so awesome I could stand toe to toe with the worlds best on half the studying anyone else could. But I never wanted to study, I just always new them maths good anyway."

Meanwhile he's been studying as much as possible and he's pretty damn good at those maths... for a high school kid.

Groink, honestly, I think you got a damn good physique. Yeah, it's "better" currently than Sev's. But he doesn't LIE and you DO. Why do you need to lie? Isn't where you're at good enough to just shoot straight?

(I realize my analogy sucks, but I'm not deleting it because I made myself laugh).

Maybe cuz I'm not lying?

300Mgs of Tren... period.

I've done this dance 1000 times....it's beyond played out at this point.

Sev spent three months screaming from the rooftops he was gonna own me....he didn't.

End Thread

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2012, 08:49:18 PM »
Well rumour has it that you sell TVs or something. I don't have anything against innocent internet trolling and provoking people to act like morons (which you do) but when you try to look like epitome of success please at least don't let others expose that you're a failure.
Notice that he hasn't responded to this? Epic sidestepping the embarrassing truth. Here's the story on Greg/Groink/James: He's a VCR-Betamax and copy machine repairman. He can't work on DVD and BlueRay so they use him to grab coffees and sweep up the office. Once in a blue moon an elderly lady will have a VCR issue and they send him in.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2012, 10:47:35 PM »
lol is this a joke? Sev your genetics for bodybuilding are shit. Thank god for your movie star looks, not everyone can be a pretty boy like yourself.

(he really called himself that btw :D) dellusional fuck
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2012, 11:05:18 PM »
lol is this a joke? Sev your genetics for bodybuilding are shit. Thank god for your movie star looks, not everyone can be a pretty boy like yourself.

(he really called himself that btw :D) dellusional fuck
I apologize for pointing out that you are a pimpled teen who pretends to know about gear. I never realized my words hurt you so much. Words don't hurt people. People who say words hurt people.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2012, 12:53:51 AM »
I apologize for pointing out that you are a pimpled teen who pretends to know about gear. I never realized my words hurt you so much. Words don't hurt people. People who say words hurt people.

;DYou have the skin of a 50 year old dehydrated prune, your short, bald, and skinny fat, you've been juicing for a decade and cant break 200 pounds.
l

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2012, 12:55:11 AM »
Regardless of what Groink actually takes makes no difference really, the fact is he uses hormones and he has a good physique. Giving Sev his due he did make a massive change in a short time and put himself out honestly and showed what is what with compound usage which has probally helped allot of people who are less in the know about what realistically can be achieved in a short ammount of time with particular compounds and with what doseages.

Personally where Sev went wrong was by blowing smoke up his arse and raving on about what a great physique he has, how he was going to own Groink and how great his genetic response was. Sevs response was I would say average for what he had taken and his physique was never going to match that of Groinks as regardless of what he took it would lack the maturity (time) to get there.

Sev could of achieved a better look at less weight with a different choice of compounds in my opinion.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: March 27, 2012, 01:19:46 AM »
no,his response is good,just look at tbombz,taking same amounts if not higher,and looks like utter crap,fatter,bloofier etc.

groink is a cronic liar.

groink is the type of liar that if you wake him up in the middle of the night and ask something quickly he will lie instantly by reflex.And this is actually a disease,he spreads lies,lies and some more lies around him,sometimes he doesn;t want to but he still does because it cannot be controlled.

GETBIG!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: March 27, 2012, 01:28:28 AM »
no,his response is good,just look at tbombz,taking same amounts if not higher,and looks like utter crap,fatter,bloofier etc.

groink is a cronic liar.

groink is the type of liar that if you wake him up in the middle of the night and ask something quickly he will lie instantly by reflex.And this is actually a disease,he spreads lies,lies and some more lies around him,sometimes he doesn;t want to but he still does because it cannot be controlled.

Im not really bothered to be honest, 99.99%% of bodybulders lie, come on there are hardly any honest ones who tell you their complete stacck and dosage. Groink may have used a pharamcy to look that, personally Im not bothered, he looks good.
Sev has good honesty but lets him self down with his ego. Everyone has their bad points, even honest people. There are very few people on here who are of very good character anyway, its full of bitches who call other people and big up them selves.
This was not a contet of character, it was a contest of who looked the best. Groink wins it hands down. If it was a contest of other points then Sev would of won, but that was not what it was about. Sev said he was going to own Groink and didnt.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2012, 01:35:30 AM »
haha .. you can't handle the truth!

Ma amuza teribil cand ascult melodia asta mai ales dupa ce a folosit-o gh15 ca fundal sonor .. haha

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2012, 01:44:43 AM »
 :D Da,oricum are numai melodii bune in clipurile alea,muzica nu zgomot  :D
GETBIG!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #240 on: March 27, 2012, 04:56:13 AM »
Regardless of what Groink actually takes makes no difference really, the fact is he uses hormones and he has a good physique. Giving Sev his due he did make a massive change in a short time and put himself out honestly and showed what is what with compound usage which has probally helped allot of people who are less in the know about what realistically can be achieved in a short ammount of time with particular compounds and with what doseages.

Personally where Sev went wrong was by blowing smoke up his arse and raving on about what a great physique he has, how he was going to own Groink and how great his genetic response was. Sevs response was I would say average for what he had taken and his physique was never going to match that of Groinks as regardless of what he took it would lack the maturity (time) to get there.

Sev could of achieved a better look at less weight with a different choice of compounds in my opinion.
ok..... let's get real here....
this is a BODYBUILDING site..... BODY... WHOLE BODY..
not just torso's , arms's, etc....
we all know groink has great arms and a decent torso.... BUT the rest???????
i will go on and say..... that sev would win in a bb competitition.... he is complete... Groink never ever posted a leg shot... not a decent one anyway.... always weird angles.... bla bla bla....
legs are 50% of the equation.... and only with a full body shot you can see the flow of a physique...
so this thread is real stupid... how can someone have a better "physique" when all we see is upper body shots????????
i have seen tons of guys that looked awesome in tanktops, looked awesome in the gym.... but when on stage looked like shit.... SHIT!!
sev is the kind of dude that will look better and better when he diets down. and on stage with color and good lighting....
groink well, i don't know.... never saw his legs , calves, we do not know if his body flows nicely.... nothing...

Be Happy,
Optimus

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2012, 05:07:19 AM »
Agree on whole body, but this was about the here and now and well Sev didnt deliver on what he was saying thats my only point

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #242 on: March 27, 2012, 05:34:46 AM »
ok..... let's get real here....
this is a BODYBUILDING site..... BODY... WHOLE BODY..
not just torso's , arms's, etc....
we all know groink has great arms and a decent torso.... BUT the rest???????
i will go on and say..... that sev would win in a bb competitition.... he is complete... Groink never ever posted a leg shot... not a decent one anyway.... always weird angles.... bla bla bla....
legs are 50% of the equation.... and only with a full body shot you can see the flow of a physique...
so this thread is real stupid... how can someone have a better "physique" when all we see is upper body shots????????
i have seen tons of guys that looked awesome in tanktops, looked awesome in the gym.... but when on stage looked like shit.... SHIT!!
sev is the kind of dude that will look better and better when he diets down. and on stage with color and good lighting....
groink well, i don't know.... never saw his legs , calves, we do not know if his body flows nicely.... nothing...

And on the contrary there are those who get laughed when they say they compete when they are wearing tank-tops, but on stage they pwn the shit out of everyone. Why? Coz they have awesome back and legs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 27, 2012, 07:03:31 AM »
And on the contrary there are those who get laughed when they say they compete when they are wearing tank-tops, but on stage they pwn the shit out of everyone. Why? Coz they have awesome back and legs.
Not only complete ... but also how everything flows toghether at very low bodyfat when the structural flaws are the most obvious. Did I mention that relaxed everyone lloks decent.. you have them raise their arms and it's all fucked up .. my legs at 180 lbs clean beat Groinks at 238 hormonized by  MILES .. what does that tell you?  ;)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #244 on: March 27, 2012, 07:07:03 AM »
I can't tell because as I said that picture of Groinks legs sucks balls, but if it doesn't lie then even I have way better legs than him. That would look totally hillarious therefore I would like to see picture of his whole body doing say, front lat spread or front double biceps.

I think both of you should take 4 photos of your whole body:

front double biceps
front lat spread
back lat spread
back double biceps

That pretty much covers everything we've been missing.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 27, 2012, 07:08:24 AM »
Maybe cuz I'm not lying?

300Mgs of Tren... period.

I've done this dance 1000 times....it's beyond played out at this point.

Sev spent three months screaming from the rooftops he was gonna own me....he didn't.

End Thread

I like Sev, we go way back. Actually, we "started" being friends when he called me out for my physique claims and I posted pics. He gave props and since then we got along. But it's not like I need to feed him bullshit either. When it comes to physique, you have him beat. But you do realize how little effort he's put into his, and what he achieved proved something, no?

As for you, you posted "natural" pics in the past (the FDB pic w the face scratched out on this thread included). That's not a natural body. Any of us who does gear KNOWS this.

I mean, if it were, and you did happen to be the most genetically gifted dude on earth, AND you COULD take 2 g and stand up with Jay and Phil... then hell, you're a fucking MORON for choosing not to. 2g won't even make a dent in your health for a few year period and you could wipe up and make millions, right?

Why be a repairman when for about $500 a month you could be an Olympian and collect hundreds of thousands in winnings and endorsements?

Because you can't. Because you've already been jabbing yourself for years with the same shit we all have.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 27, 2012, 07:08:40 AM »
sevs leg shot is ten years old

he admits he doesnt even train legs even more

you elves are clutching at straws its getting embarrassing
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 27, 2012, 07:14:11 AM »
I like Sev, we go way back. Actually, we "started" being friends when he called me out for my physique claims and I posted pics. He gave props and since then we got along. But it's not like I need to feed him bullshit either. When it comes to physique, you have him beat. But you do realize how little effort he's put into his, and what he achieved proved something, no?

As for you, you posted "natural" pics in the past (the FDB pic w the face scratched out on this thread included). That's not a natural body. Any of us who does gear KNOWS this.

I mean, if it were, and you did happen to be the most genetically gifted dude on earth, AND you COULD take 2 g and stand up with Jay and Phil... then hell, you're a fucking MORON for choosing not to. 2g won't even make a dent in your health for a few year period and you could wipe up and make millions, right?

Why be a repairman when for about $500 a month you could be an Olympian and collect hundreds of thousands in winnings and endorsements?

Because you can't. Because you've already been jabbing yourself for years with the same shit we all have.
Brutally honest. I do not "hate" Groink. But the guy is a habitual line stepper when it comes to telling lies  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 27, 2012, 07:22:12 AM »
sevs leg shot is ten years old

he admits he doesnt even train legs even more

you elves are clutching at straws its getting embarrassing

What are you talking about, neither of them have any legs. This is the wheelchair division.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 27, 2012, 07:23:50 AM »

What are you talking about, neither of them have any legs. This is the wheelchair division.

the obsession in this thread with groink is creepy

some people need some perspective
T